PDA

View Full Version : New Users, Welcome!

Donavon
02-26-2010, 01:48 AM
Battles

This is for all new users or those of you who haven't perfected the art of Letsbeef... First off welcome to Letsbeef, now that that's out of the way, lets jump into the action... Audio, Text, and Visual... Letsbeef covers all forms or rap battling on the field, First Audio: Audio battling is the most popular form of battling so lets get into to the "how to" portion scroll on battles and click start battle, if you want to post an open for anyone to jump on, or click view to reply to any battle that is currently open from other emcees on the site (For info on mic support reply to this post or pm me). Text, same thing only this time no mic is needed and all you need is your mouse and keyboard... And last is the visual battles, or Video battles, This option is only open to exclusive members but its basically the same but you will need a mic and web cam to make a video battle...

Voting Etiquette

Voting on battles is important not only to the people in the battles but also to you, when you vote you get a credit, credits are used to post battles, cyphers, etc. When it comes to voting I do it pretty well so here's the best way to do it... Start out by listening to one side and type the parts you think are cool, dope, ill, etc, and place your opinion for their rank then listen to the other guy, and again type what you liked about their verse and place your opinion for rank... Then finally Place your vote for the winner in your opinion... Don't forget to put feedback to help both sides out... The key to voting... Obviously... is listening to the whole battle...

Exclusive Membership

As a Letsbeef member you've already obtained a basic membership with Letsbeef.com, BUT Letsbeef also offers an exclusive membership for 5 dollars a month, or 6 months for 25 dollars, or finally 1 year for only 50 bucks that's two months free... With the exclusive membership you get plenty of added features on the site just find your way to check out the extras, and decide for yourself if that's something you want to take advantage of.

Letsbeef.com Chatroom

This is one of my favorite things to do on Letsbeef other than participate in battles. To access the chatroom click on the chatroom icon on the left hand side of your screen then click the launch chatroom button and you'll be directed to the chatroom... In the chat room you can link your mic and web cam and chat, battle, beef, and whatever BUT whatever you do DO NOT POST LINKS to your battles... This will result to you being banned from the chatroom

Getting Banned on Letsbeef

On Letsbeef there are mods and admins in charge of keeping the site flowing on a day to day basis, admins are usually in charge of operations such as tournaments, Mod selections, and other ways to make the site better... Moderators, are people who make sure the rules are being followed, rules that I will do my best to explain, number one... Hate Voting hate voting can be seen in two ways number one you have a vote on one of your battles that isn't in your favor so you retaliate and vote a 5-10 against the person that didn't vote for you, that is hate voting and it will most likely get you banned... another way hate voting is seen is if you post a semi-fair rank but a hate comment, "THIS GUY SUCKS AT RAP ITS OBVIOUS WHO WON". another thing that will get you banned is Disrespect to Moderators or Admins... Moderators help you, as they help others, disrespecting them is like disrespecting the site itself, so that will result in being banned if you continue the acts after a warning. Admins are higher up than mods they make this site better for you , the users, disrespecting an admin may get you banned for longer. Multiple Accounts Letsbeef does its best to keep voting on battles fair, creating multiple accounts and voting on your own battles will not only get you banned once but both accounts will be banned from Letsbeef.com forever!!! This means, no chatroom, no voting, no access... If you think "There's no way they can know I have two accounts" I have bad news for you, you use your I.P address to sign up on Letsbeef two accounts on the same I.P Address would mean you have multiple accounts and will result in you being banned. Posting Links in the Chatroom Posting a link to your music page and doing promotional things like that, for the most part, is okay if its done appropriately (meaning don't flood the chatroom with your link), posting links to a cypher is okay, but posting a link to a battle is not something the chatroom should be used for, posting a link and saying "Check this battle I wanna get it on the hotlist", will result in being banned from the chatroom, sometimes if you see there's no admins in the room you could still get banned because some users take a screenshot and report it to moderators and your account may get banned from the site.

Crews on Letsbeef.com

On Letsbeef there is a feature of crews, only exclusive members can begin a crew but the leader or founder of the crew can build by inviting new emcees or people that aren't currently in crews to their crews. Being in a crew doesn't mean your stuck in that crew you can choose to leave by clicking the My Crew icon on the left of your screen, and then wait for a different crew leader to invite you to their crew. Being in a crew brings added exposure to you if the crew you're in is well-known on the site, making you more known... Crew Leaders can ainvite people to their crews, kick people out of their crews, and change crew members positions in their crews as well as the roles of a captain. Crew Captains can begin crew battles and choose whos in the crew battles. Basic Crew Members can't really do much for their crew except for represent their crew and work their way to leader...

Battle Information (Help with battles)
If you have a battle posted and someone replies and you realize that someone has hate voted on your battle contact a mod or admin right away and they will do their best to address the issue... usually it results in a warning to the hate voter and the vote can be deleted, however if you address the issue to late and the battle has closed... There's nothing a moderator or an admin can do about it... be sure to keep an eye on your battles and the votes...

Changing Your Username on Letsbeef.com

Okay I just heard about some people having problems with changing their name and can't figure out how to do it, well its quite simple heres how... Click my settings on the left hand side of the Letsbeef homepage, then click the "edit email, password and user name" button then type your new username and confirm it... Boom name changed.

If you have any other questions feel free to pm me or reply to this post!!!

Advanced Letsbeef Features...

Creating and Editing Signatures

Letsbeef users have the ability to add a signature at the end of their forum posts, meaning it can be personalized to show your character a little... To create a signatue click the my settings tab and then the edit signatures button... From there you can type what you wanna say at the end of all your posts, add pictures (Max: 2), and links to your music page.

Editing your Avatar

On Letsbeef every user should have an avatar this give the other emcees something to build off of in a battle. An avatar is basically a small picture of you or something that defines you as an emcee on letsbeef... To change this or create one again click my settings and click edit avatar and from there its all explained in the text.

Hate Voters or Buddy Voters

On Letsbeef the staff does their best to maintain the amount of hate voters and buddy voters, you already know what a hate voter is but now buddy voters have become an issue... A buddy voter is someone who constantly votes for their buddies on letsbeef... SO what can you do? Well blocking another user stops them from voting on your battles... To clock someone you click on their avatar or name, scrool down to the "PM","Buddy" and "Block" buttons and click the "Block" button then check their name and click submit. There the user is no longer able to vote on your battles.

Tracks to Letsbeef.com

On Letbeef IF you are an exclusive member you have the ability to upload tracks to your profile... Each track must be 6MB max in size and its best to use MP3 format, and as an exclusive member you can upload 20 tracks max onto your profile. From there you can see your new tracks up on the "Tracks" section on Letsbeef, its a great way to get your song making side onto the site.

Overview
Okay so I have covered all that I can in this forum, if you have any questions feel free to contact me on letsbeef or on MSN, my MSN is on my profile... In this forum we went over: Battles, Being Banned, Crews, Voting, Exclusive Memberships, Changing your name, Tracks, Chatroom, and Signatures. Please contact if I forgot anything!!! Thanks guys and Take it easy!

Stotty Pimpin
02-26-2010, 11:11 AM
great forum all new users should read this

Mayneak
02-26-2010, 12:49 PM
Good forum...I sticky'd it...:high:

PRiiME
02-26-2010, 03:11 PM
as long as dickriders dont come and sticky it in their own special way :D

Pesh
02-27-2010, 02:12 PM
good shit.

Del_43
03-04-2010, 12:01 AM
nice thread but i gotta question.. wht are credits?

theASHPEKT
03-04-2010, 03:08 AM
credits are your points ta battle it takes 3 credits ta battle an you vote on otha battle to get more credits

Donavon
03-04-2010, 11:24 PM
Theres more to credits than that... yes it takes three credits to battle, but it also takes 3 credits to post cyphers and things like that... And voting is one credit per vote... so you gotta vote a lot to battle alot

Donavon
03-04-2010, 11:32 PM
Also if you like doing audio and text battles you have two sets of credits exclusive members would have 4, cause there is exclusive credits and basic credits, audio, text, exclusive audio, and exclusive text, and on to of that theres video battles for exclusive members... SO you'll notice if you have 40 credits in audio and you clickstart text battle your credits automatically change... to get text credits you vote on text battles, and the same for all the other arenas... Sorry bout the smaller post my internet started to freeze... Any others questions post a reply

Step S
03-05-2010, 05:06 AM
It Doesn't Cost Me Any Credits Too Do A Cypher...Unfortunately.

UnEtHıCaL
03-05-2010, 11:03 AM
Trying to be a mod looks like hard work.

Step S
03-07-2010, 01:30 AM
Trying to be a mod looks like hard work.

Yeh But....

sale mens dunk low (http://www.dunksbhigh.com/men-dunk-low-shoes-c-3)sale mens dunk pro sb (http://www.dunksbhigh.com/men-dunk-pro-sb-low-c-5)sale mens dunk sb high (http://www.dunksbhigh.com/men-dunk-sb-high-shoes-c-6)sale mens dunk sb low (http://www.dunksbhigh.com/men-dunk-sb-low-shoes-c-4)sale mens dunk sb mid (http://www.dunksbhigh.com/men-dunk-sb-mid-shoes-c-7)

^What He Said :D

Henrock
03-09-2010, 10:04 AM
i just tried to set up a battle..am i supposed to post my verse without knowing who im battling?

Donavon
03-13-2010, 02:53 AM
i just tried to set up a battle..am i supposed to post my verse without knowing who im battling?

That would be an open battle so yes you don't know when its an open, if you wanna battle a certain person you select closed and type their username and itll be sent to them to reply or not... However you can reply to current open battles by picking the open battles and clicking accept, go fast though cause everyone can do that...

goodlik06
09-01-2010, 09:39 PM
Taking The Family On Holidays
Avid travelers are full of wanderlust and refuse to give up their love for exploring the world, even when busy raising a family.(* comprises nfl combine) carolina panthers kris jenkins completed the 2002 time of the year with 60 undertakes and 7 dismisses, en path to an alternate look on the nfc's pro bowl group, where he restored an hurt warren sapp. And why should they? Traveling with children can be a joy and taking the family on holidays near and far can produce a lifetime of unforgettable memories. he subsequent tweeted it was time to wake n bake," a quotation to marijuana.
It's true, however, that enjoying a vacation with kids is a bit different than an all-adult excursion.' he has abounding of arm. That's not necessarily a bad thing! Traveling with children requires a bit more thought and you may be slightly restricted as to your choice of destination.martin tevaseu height:6-2 weight:325 age:22 college:nevada-las vegas experience:r team:new york jets martin tevaseu (dt/6-1/310/nevada-las vegas/boonville, ca) was before marked as an undrafted free agency by the cleveland browns on may 17, 2010, and was issued on june 15. But all the other perks of introducing your children to different world cultures far outweigh the sacrifices you may need to make until they grow up and you can venture off on your own once again. bo bo smith what they're saying: showing a lot of natural skill and giving effort on the field,bo smith is an aggressive cornerback with good upside.
Finding the Best Fit for Your Family
Where you choose to take your family on holiday can depend on lots of factors including your preference of activities, like sightseeing, sporting/active pursuits, cultural opportunities, and so forth.12, following the jets' bye on oct. Begin your search for a good holiday destination by considering the things you'd like to do while you're away from home.16 backyards per rec. These may be activities you enjoy on a regular basis or things you rarely get to do except when you're on vacation.15 seconds vertical jump = 32. Are you:
o An adventurous family? If so, choose a destination where you can participate in fun and daring activities like trekking, climbing,Byron Leftwich jersey (http://www.nflnhlshop.com/nfl-pittsburgh-steelers-4-leftwich-jersey-in-black-p-6280.html), diving, jet boating, and camping under the stars.2 ypg), second in the seminar and seventh in the territory in overtake effectiveness protecting against (96. (Provided the age of your children can support these activities.2004 chauncey washington was directed academically ineligible for the 2004 time of the year and was redshirted.) You may be just the right family for an African safari or a trip to South America's Andes Mountains.2 yards-per-reception. Closer to home, your family may be ideal for a camping trip through the National Parks or a whitewater rafting trip down the Colorado River.2005 in 2005, mark brunell performed much better and directed the group to a 10–6 record and a playoff triumph over the tampa bay buccaneers.
o An artsy, cultural family? If so, select a vacation destination that can provide your fill of cultural activities.1 backyards per game (second best in conference usa) and had five 100-yard obtaining sport, which was the most in a lone time of the year at ecu. Big cities are always ideal, because you can usually find plenty of museums, theaters, concert venues, and such.1 choose on attack undertake d'brickashaw ferguson in an effort to rebuild their attack line. Try one of the great cities of North America, like New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Philadelphia, Toronto,Ndamukong Suh Jersey (http://www.nflnhlshop.com/detroit-lions-90-ndamukong-suh-jersey-team-color-bblue-p-7847.html), or Vancouver.0 undertakes for decrease, 6. Or, if you prefer, choose a wonderful,Ricky Williams jersey (http://www.nflnhlshop.com/miami-dolphins-34-ricky-williams-jersey-team-color-green-p-8385.html), historic European city, like London, Rome, Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Moscow, Barcelona, or Budapest.1 rtg), eighth in the homeland in tallying protecting against (16. All have something a little different to offer.0 dismisses,MARK SANCHEZ jersey (http://www.nflnhlshop.com/nfl-new-york-jets-6-mark-sanchez-50th-patch-jersey-green-p-6222.html), two compelled fumbles, and one fumble recovery.
o A fun-loving family? If so, you'll want to travel to a destination where your family can play together from morning 'til night.2008 mark sanchez went into jump perform after the 2008 time of the year as the front-runner to conquer the beginning quarterback place, but faced powerful affray from arkansas-transfer and previous razorback starter mitch mustain and redshirt freshman aaron corp; mustain, like sanchez a year previous, was the peak quarterback in the territory approaching out of high school in 2006. Maybe you enjoy amusement and water parks, taking in a local major league sporting event, playing volleyball on the beach, tobogganing through the snow,Earl Campbell jersey (http://www.nflnhlshop.com/nfl-tennessee-titans-34-earl-campbell-throwback-jersey-bblue-p-6460.html), or taking part in fun and unique local festivals.2008 season as the beginning cornerback for the jets in his second time of the year,Torry Holt jersey (http://www.nflnhlshop.com/new-england-patriots-torry-holt-jersey-team-color-blue-p-7866.html),darrelle revis established himself as an all-pro cornerback after being joined for second amidst interception managers through week 15 of the 2008 nfl time of the year with five picks. There are a number of wonderful places for fun-seeking families to visit including resorts like Walt Disney World or the other Disney properties, the wacky beaches of Southern California, or even a quaint ski village in the Alps.2008 on march 3, 2008, pace and the new york jets came to periods on a six-year, $42 million deal that encompasses $22 million in assured money. The beauty of being a fun-loving family is that you can probably turn just about any vacation into a rollicking good time for all!
Age-Appropriate Holidays
The ages of your kids will help determine where you head for your next holiday.”warren aggravated an ankle junction wound soon before the nfl combine, where he laboured in place drills and ran the 40-yard dash in 4. Teenagers can do just about anything.0 backyards per punt)..0 1,609 7 4 professional career nfl draft following his older time of the year, mark mark brunell was chosen by the green bay packers in the 5th around of the 1993 nfl draft..” at the 2008 nfl combine, o'connell ran the 40-yard dash in 4.., where he teamed with erron kinney and assisted the patrick henry patriots to the 1994 state football championship.but will they? Be sure you allow your fickle teenager to be a part of the planning so that when you arrive at your destination, they'll be looking forward to participating in the activities they've read about during the planning process., the family dwelled in daleville, alabama, where tony excelled as a three-sport letterman in football, basketball, and pathway & field. Be ready to compromise.0 dismisses, three broken-up passes, and three compelled fumbles. Your teen's first choice may not be yours,JIM BROWN jersey (http://www.nflnhlshop.com/nfl-cleveland-browns-32-jim-brown-jersey-in-brown-mitchellness-p-5878.html), but perhaps you can find a destination that has a little something for both of you.0 1,895 16 9 1992 127 219 58.
Traveling with elementary school-aged children can be a treat! Unlike their teen counterparts, they're excited about everything,Mike Singletary Jersey (http://www.nflnhlshop.com/nfl-chicago-bears-50-mike-singletary-mitchellness-jersey-blue-p-5825.html), eager to learn, and willing to try new things., has been chosen to five pro bowls and has been an all-pro six times. Kids from about age 7 to 12 are the easiest with whom to travel as they'll make the most of their new adventures.) with 23 tds while catching 13 passes for 200 backyards (15.
Trips with babies and toddlers can be challenging.2009 season in early september mike devito marked a 3-year agreement elongation to stay with the new york jets through 2012. There's so much to plan before you depart and it often seems as if you need to carry the entire house with you on your trip.2009 nfl season sione went into the 2009 time of the year a back up defensive tackle. Remember, unless you're going to a third-world country, you can buy diapers and other essentials when you reach your destination.2008 season in late february, the jets swapped mlb jonathan vilma to the new orleans saints, and david harris was entitled the starter at inside linebacker for the 2008 season. Pack lightly and choose a simple destination, like a beach, where you can enjoy fun in the sun.2009 season clowney apprehended 14 passes for 191 yards in new york jets. All-inclusive resorts, found in places like the Bahamas,DONALD DRIVER jersey (http://www.nflnhlshop.com/nfl-green-bay-packers80-driver-jersey-in-green-p-5999.html), the Dominican Republic,Rashean Mathis jersey (http://www.nflnhlshop.com/nfl-jacksonville-jaguars-27-rashean-mathis-c-patch-jersey-cyan-p-6059.html), and Mexico, often have special programs for toddlers and also offer certified in-room babysitting services so that parents can enjoy a dinner or evening alone.2008 season mike devito glimpsed considerable more playing time seeming in all 16 sport and notes not less than one undertake in 14 games.
Remember not to push your kids too far.2 grading in the coaches poll and no. Little ones have a limit.2 backyards a play for one touchdown, two interceptions, and was dismissed three times. So do teenagers.2 in the coaches poll and no. When you're tempted to do just one more museum or spend just a half-hour more in the sun, consult your kid.2 million agreement with the new york jets on march 14, 2010. If they've already said they're tired or hot or cold, call it a day.2 or 3 receiver who can impact a game by moving the chains or getting deep on an opponent's nickelback. Your trip will run much more smoothly when your children are happy.19, 2006 by david carr of the houston texans).
Food
While domestic travel rarely presents a problem when it comes to food - even for the pickiest of eaters - international destinations where the food is "foreign" can be a real challenge for parents traveling with children.) with 2 tds in 2002 regardless of missing 5 sport with a knee injury.
Even the well-traveled child has likes and dislikes and you can't expect your child to go without a meal.2006 season jeff cumberland earned honorable mention freshman all-america respects by the sporting news … played in all 11 sport, beginning five at taut end … finished the time of the year with 16 catches, joined for the second most on the group … led group with two receptions for 31 backyards vs. That's why it's always best to bring along a few staples just in case.2007 nfl draft darrelle revis broadcast he would decline his older year at pittsburgh to go in the 2007 nfl draft; he was advised one of the peak 3 cornerbacks available—along with leon hall of michigan and aaron ross of texas—,and was one of the 30 to be drafted. Peanut butter is always a good bet, as is cereal, especially the small boxes that fit easily in your suitcase.2007 david clowney was marked by the new york jets on october 3, 2007. Crackers work well, too.2007 mark brunell underwent surgery on january 8, 2007, to fix a impaired labrum in his throwing shoulder, but returned in time for teaching camp. Any of those foods can be eaten at any meal and their familiarity will provide comfort to a child who's overwhelmed by the foreign-ness of the food on the table in front of them.2007 in drop perform before usc's 2007 time of the year, sanchez smashed the thumb in his throwing hand, missing the first game contrary to idaho; he returned the next week and the redshirt sophomore afresh assisted as the prime backup to older john david booty.
Also be sure that the food and water your child is consuming is safe.2006 on september 24, 2006, mark brunell smashed the nfl record for most successive completions in lone game when he accomplished his first 22 passes contrary to the houston texans (which, incidently,Dennis Byrd jersey (http://www.nflnhlshop.com/nfl-new-york-jets-90-dennis-byrd-mitchellness-jersey-green-p-6227.html), was joined eight weeks subsequent on nov. Kids are more prone than adults to intestinal disorders caused by impure water and other food-related concerns.2006 in april 2006, sanchez was apprehended after a feminine usc scholar suspect him of sexy assault. There's nothing worse than a sick kid in a foreign country!
Plan Well
Truly, good planning can be the difference between a good holiday and a disastrous one.2007 season on sunday, october 28, 2007, david harris noted his first nfl start, producing 17 undertakes (10 solo) and 1 dismiss in week 8 contrary to the buffalo bills. When you're traveling with adults, it's okay to leave things to chance, like a hotel reservation or a train ticket.2007 season jeff cumberland moved from taut end to receiver midway through the time of the year of new york jets… caught three passes for 37 backyards contrary to usc in the rose bowl … had a vocation game contrary to northwestern, catching four passes for 131 backyards and a touchdown – the first 100-yard obtaining game by an illini since 2005 – and hurried one time for 18 backyards … exploded at minnesota with a vocation high-tying four catches for 53 backyards and a touchdown, as well as a 24-yard run … caught his first overtake of 2007 at syracuse,Mike DITKA jersey (http://www.nflnhlshop.com/nfl-chicago-bears-89-ditka-jersey-in-blue-p-5835.html), a 22-yard touchdown on illinois’ first propel of the game. With a family, however, the more complete your plans, the better.2008 in the 2008 preseason game clowney directed all receivers with four receptions for 163 backyards and two touchdowns.
That doesn't mean, of course, that you need to schedule every minute of every day.2009 season kenwin cummings was marked to the hardworking roster throughout the 2009 time of the year but did not take part in any games. Kids are spontaneous and just when you think an activity or attraction might consume 15 minutes of your time, your children may love it and you may wind up spending an hour or two at that particular task.2009 season marquice cole made 7 undertakes all through the 2009 season. Go with the flow and let your children take the lead.2009 season with the supplement of new faces to the jets protecting against, and the "organized chaos" coach rex ryan conveyed in, harris was anticipated to fare very well. Thanks to them, you may discover things you'd have never found on your own!
Topics related to the article:

http://www.worldwidereaction.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15015

http://www.htchacks.net/htc-hero/1789-suggestions-pick-up-second-dress-9914-a.html

http://www.mobita.it/forum/smartphone-symbian/14968-private-call-manager-problema.html

Rational Madman
05-04-2018, 10:32 AM
When I click 'exclusive member' ink it says there's no way to pay for it... LOL

I was only considering it, not promising anything but that made me laugh.