PDA

View Full Version : Did i just see Mutilate posting?

Krhyme Killz
02-20-2010, 08:57 AM
what tha fuck...i'm a lil tired from a long night....get to work and log in and see Mutilate upped one of his threads...dude...just make a multi account or something...because K will NOT let this latest bout of the bities slide..lol...what a bitch

Ohs
02-20-2010, 09:13 AM
wtf......r u serious...i get banned for 2 months for pming..he bites for the 3rd time(that anyone knows of) and is back???

Odd God
02-20-2010, 09:13 AM
hold up..... don't go talking shit to Cassidy

Louie Dawgs
02-20-2010, 09:18 AM
I think I saw him too.

Smule
02-20-2010, 09:27 AM
why is he already back???????? dude sucks, i mean cassidy sucks

Krhyme Killz
02-20-2010, 09:49 AM
wait...maybe i've been wrong...has anyone stopped to think that maybe Dizz is Cassidy and has only committed the crime of recycling??? lol

to be honest, he's actually pretty good at biting. the only way that he'd get caught is if someone heard the real artists' shit. his shit wasnt word for word, just the concept re-worded. my bet is that he's bitten COUNTLESS times and should prolly have all of his battles reversed.

UNKNOWN ARTIST
02-20-2010, 09:51 AM
yeah ... concept biting is the sneakiest form ... hardest to prove

Silk Account 14
02-20-2010, 10:37 AM
Kawnsept biting is easy to prove...look at my battles..oh wait. :D

_SIR_
02-20-2010, 10:40 AM
he is back i saw him post too Khryme....i think on one of Rican's battles that are hotlist i saw him vote

UNKNOWN ARTIST
02-20-2010, 10:50 AM
yeah he voted on my battle

_SIR_
02-20-2010, 10:54 AM
^^that's what i thought....why is he back so early???

Ohs
02-20-2010, 11:10 AM
wtf get that faggot out of here....he's more disliked then i was now hahaha

Ohs
02-20-2010, 11:13 AM
justice has been served.

Krhyme Killz
02-20-2010, 11:14 AM
wtf get that faggot out of here....he's more disliked then i was now hahaha

debatable......

Ohs
02-20-2010, 11:16 AM
your ego is deflatable...stfu.....your not funny

Ohs
02-20-2010, 11:18 AM
jason...i think this is mutilate...idk tho

http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=865887

Smule
02-20-2010, 01:11 PM
jason...i think this is mutilate...idk tho

http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=865887

i think it's him too..

BornSlut
02-20-2010, 01:35 PM
This is Mutilate. That's bullshit, I served my muh'fuckin time and you go and ban me again. Right till April 20th so I have only 10 days to get in the tourney.. thats some bitchassness.

BornSlut
02-20-2010, 01:35 PM
i think it's him too..

Wrong and wrong.

Rap Remedy
02-20-2010, 01:39 PM
Wow...back in the day you bit more than once, it was a permanent ban but 3 TIMES???(being caught that is) wow why be on a rap battle site if you can't even write your own lyrics?

BornSlut
02-20-2010, 01:53 PM
The first time I got caught biting was the only time I intentionally bited. This time around I just made a mistake on copying and pasting the wrong lines outta my wordpad on my computer where I got my writtens and some shit that I hear from songs. What have I learned? Seperate them in different wordpads.
N I dont care if none of you believe me. I do care that I served my ban and then get banned again.

Smule
02-20-2010, 02:29 PM
The first time I got caught biting was the only time I intentionally bited. This time around I just made a mistake on copying and pasting the wrong lines outta my wordpad on my computer where I got my writtens and some shit that I hear from songs. What have I learned? Seperate them in different wordpads.
N I dont care if none of you believe me. I do care that I served my ban and then get banned again.

nice crew name fagg! oh and you need to work on your grammer, or just copy and paste a cassidy interview in here, that might help rofllllll. how u think ur gettin in the tourny after you got banned for biting multiple times?

Krhyme Killz
02-20-2010, 02:30 PM

whoa whoa whoa....dude...that's your multi account?

secondly..why tha fuck would you have a wordpad up with Cassidy lyrics?

and thirdly...it wasnt word for word...you reworded a Cass concept.

oh...lastly...you are a punk bitch.

BornSlut
02-20-2010, 06:07 PM
Yes Khryme this is obviously one of my multie accounts you iddiot.
Secondly its not only Cassidy in my wordpad, I write down dope punches I hear from songs and if I ever run out of ideas or blank when writing i'll use it but totally flip it a bit and make it fresh.
Thirdly, yes i kno it was reworded bcuz i thought i wrote it and i didnt like the way it was worded so i switched it around.. didnt kno it was from Cass till someone pointed it out n i peepd the track.
Lastly, ive learned to seperate my work from others lol stupid fuckin mistake.. and you're a punk ass bitch.

Smule
02-20-2010, 06:09 PM
I have big teeth, cause i like to bite.

whaaaaaaaa???

Louie Dawgs
02-20-2010, 06:13 PM
whoa whoa whoa....dude...that's your multi account?

secondly..why tha fuck would you have a wordpad up with Cassidy lyrics?

and thirdly...it wasnt word for word...you reworded a Cass concept.

oh...lastly...you are a punk bitch.
I think everybody int he world has the password to this account. it's not just him. lol

Dee StruKtion
02-20-2010, 06:27 PM
Dizz you are a fuckin str8 homo!......................

EJT
02-20-2010, 06:31 PM
Thats some gay ass shit

dmullz
02-20-2010, 06:34 PM
I think everybody int he world has the password to this account. it's not just him. lol

lmao what is the password to tat acount?

BornSlut
02-20-2010, 07:37 PM
No one knows the password to this account. Ya'll are a bunch of retards and im not out to get you're e-respect. Im better then 95% of this site. N yes faggots thats without Cassidy lyrics. I am not a biter, my first time offense was my only intentional time and it was early into my Dizz account when I didnt rly care for gettin caught or nuttin. These last two times were completely unintentional whether ya'll believe it or not. N ya'll can call me always a biter or wtv you want but i've learned to seperate my work from the other ish and it wont happen again. And im gettin in that tourney in March and ya'll betta watch out.

Krhyme Killz
02-20-2010, 07:43 PM
bitch shut tha fuck up....real talk...i'm a lil drunk at the moment...but i think its like sad to be you really...i mean for a nigga to actually come on here alot to grow lyrically..thats respectable, but if you listening to punches and rewording them...fuck is you on here for dog? no one here thinks that you've beaten anyone now...my losses to you mean shit...you mean shit in my eyes...and you wont get a pass this time...trust..

Smule
02-20-2010, 07:44 PM
*watches people circle around krhyme and cassidy as they yell 'fight fight fight'*

BornSlut
02-20-2010, 07:52 PM
I've done it like twice cause I never have writer's block. You should take those losses literall bcuz i go about 75% on ur ass.
Watch out for a 16 with Jason and Coree Warpath when I return. I'll show ya'll how i've grown lyrically. Everyone thats been here for 3yrs like me knows how much i've grown and how cool of a cat I am.. like HVK and Rican and Mayneak.

Odd God
02-20-2010, 08:01 PM
^hahhaha say whatever, "I'm all good- I'm not bad" doesn't matter I'm just laughing my arse off at your name, Mutilate has grown, grown a set a tits

Smule
02-20-2010, 08:02 PM
rofllllllllllllllll

Silk Account 14
02-20-2010, 08:03 PM
Secondly its not only Cassidy in my wordpad, I write down dope punches I hear from songs

THATS CONCEPT BITING...dumbass.

BornSlut
02-20-2010, 09:11 PM
I dont copy n paste his lyrics from a site Jason. I listen to the song n write it out and captalize it myself. Just keep your accusations and all to yourself and trying to tell me im bullshittin, i'ont rly care cuz im the one that knows what rly happen. I understand how I look and how ya'll feel cuz you're right, if it was someone else id say the same thing SO wtv im not out here for anyone of you folks' e-respect. As long as ya'll vote fairly on my battles and not cuz my past then im cool.

Krhyme Killz
02-20-2010, 09:19 PM
who will vote on a biters battles?

lmao...

dude, you dont get it....you're done as far as this site goes

Odd God
02-20-2010, 09:29 PM
I dont copy n paste his lyrics from a site Jason. I listen to the song n write it out and captalize it myself. Just keep your accusations and all to yourself and trying to tell me im bullshittin, i'ont rly care cuz im the one that knows what rly happen. I understand how I look and how ya'll feel cuz you're right, if it was someone else id say the same thing SO wtv im not out here for anyone of you folks' e-respect. As long as ya'll vote fairly on my battles and not cuz my past then im cool.

Whats that called again... ummm fighting? no that's not it, maybe writing? nope not quite.... it's right on the tip of my tongue...hang on I got it

BITING

BornSlut
02-20-2010, 09:31 PM
Having no voters is better then havin voters that vote on my past and not on my actual lyrics that can easily beat Krhyme anyday.

BornSlut
02-20-2010, 10:01 PM
No Odd God, you fail at life. Writing lyrics or copy pastin them on a wordpad on my computer is not biting. Its biting when used in a battle like plagirism. Which in this case it was and I totally to admit to what I did, but again it was unintentionally bitten from my stupid'ness/unorganized'ness.

Odd God
02-20-2010, 10:45 PM
No Odd God, you fail at life. Writing lyrics or copy pastin them on a wordpad on my computer is not biting. Its biting when used in a battle like plagirism. Which in this case it was and I totally to admit to what I did, but again it was unintentionally bitten from my stupid'ness/unorganized'ness.

short memory huh? Can't you distinguish the difference between what you came up with on your own and what you stole from someone else

Your giving sluts everywhere a bad name

TeXsPiLLzZZ
02-21-2010, 12:00 AM
Having no voters is better then havin voters that vote on my past and not on my actual lyrics that can easily beat Krhyme anyday.

^^^ Feel that ... Dude Youza cool with Me ....
:high: Keep dropping Dizz, Dazz iuno Mult... Chea !!!

JWall
02-21-2010, 12:12 AM
Your Lucky I'm Letting You Stay. -Student

This is out of respect(even though they don't deserve it) to everyone that is out there with a perma ban for multiple offenses, Dizz deserves a Perma Ban...even if he goes some where else and gets new account His Current IP Address has to be banned. It doesn't look good on our current administration to let him stay here!

dmullz
02-21-2010, 01:13 AM
This is out of respect(even though they don't deserve it) to everyone that is out there with a perma ban for multiple offenses, Dizz deserves a Perma Ban...even if he goes some where else and gets new account His Current IP Address has to be banned. It doesn't look good on our current administration to let him stay here!

3 bites in a row..........id say thats a 6 month ban. i bit once and i got a 2 month ban, and that was like when i was doing my first 100 battles lol

BornSlut
02-21-2010, 06:57 AM
Ya IP banning doesnt stop no one these days. I tried to serve my first ban and did and now i'll serve this other one cuz ya'll apparently dont like hvk's choice of a ten day ban, but he knows what it is. Student - Im lucky? First of all you couldnt really get rid of me and IF you could its just a site lmao, I wouldn't consider it lucky.

BornSlut
02-21-2010, 03:04 PM
No im not saying I didnt bite. Im saying I didnt bite on purpose.
While you're sayin well they arent captalized on sites where I got it from. (In other words how could it be unintentional?)
So I said I didnt get it from a site. I listen to the song n write it out myself n captalize it. So therefore fuck you're accusations.

Krhyme Killz
02-21-2010, 03:06 PM
Jason...why is this account not being banned?...enuff with toying with this fuck

Smule
02-21-2010, 03:06 PM
its not good to hate on mods. especially if you are already a biter.

BornSlut
02-21-2010, 03:11 PM
Where in my post did I hate on Jason? If n e thing im getting my point across.

BornSlut
02-21-2010, 03:11 PM
Jason...why is this account not being banned?...enuff with toying with this fuck

Cuz everyone on LB enjoys the pictures.

Smule
02-21-2010, 03:17 PM
No im not saying I didnt bite. Im saying I didnt bite on purpose.
While you're sayin well they arent captalized on sites where I got it from. (In other words how could it be unintentional?)
So I said I didnt get it from a site. I listen to the song n write it out myself n captalize it. So therefore fuck you're accusations.

thats where you did the hating :D

and btw... the girl is not even hot.. and if ppl like the pics they can go to the profile after its banned you idiot...

BornSlut
02-21-2010, 03:23 PM
thats where you did the hating :D

and btw... the girl is not even hot.. and if ppl like the pics they can go to the profile after its banned you idiot...

Thats not hating on Jason. Thats my statement after proving my point.
I know she aint hot, i've already said that. N I kno they can when its banned tips, i've been on this site for 3-4yrs

BornSlut
02-21-2010, 05:57 PM
like i said, it's only considered an accusation when it hasent been proved that your guilty.. regardless of your intentions when you accidentlybitforthethirdtime .. you still have someone elses lines in your box which makes you guilty ...

and lmfao @ you calling that guy "tips"

you said your not banned because LB enjoys the pics, then that other guy said they still show after your banned and you said "yeah i know tips"
so you just made yourself look retarded

U still dont get it? Im guilty of biting bcuz I posted it yes, but im not guilty of having the mind and intentions as a true biter would. Get it now? Cuz I didnt mean too.
Sorry hows that make me retarded? I already knew what he said. N me sayin that LB enjoys them was a joke.

BornSlut
02-21-2010, 06:09 PM
i understand what you mean 100%.. your saying that since you didnt have the INTENTION to bite that your not really guilty
but the fact of the matter is.. REGARDLESS of your intentions.. your guilty because you DID in fact break the rules and no matter what you say to us it doesnt excuse the fact that you have someone elses lyrics in your battle....

So you dont actually understand. I know im guilty of biting bcuz they were in my battle box.
What im trying to say is im not guilty of being a true biter who does it cuz they're lyrically not capable or just dont give a shit.

ayayo2short
02-21-2010, 06:26 PM
me-"your saying that since you didnt have the INTENTION to bite that your not really guilty "
you-"What im trying to say is im not guilty"

how do i not understand?

No im saying im guilty of biting. Not guilty of being a true biter? Get it now?

Smule
02-21-2010, 07:18 PM
is that mutilate too? rotfl..

Silk Account 16
02-21-2010, 07:21 PM
Wow...lmfao...:high:

Smule
02-21-2010, 07:23 PM
he musta been logged into the wrong account and posted hahahahaa wowww

Silk Account 16
02-21-2010, 07:27 PM
Or, he want's all his accounts banned?? :confused:

Silk Account 16
02-21-2010, 07:27 PM
He's obsessed w/ making girl accounts.

Smule
02-21-2010, 07:28 PM
haha i noticed that too.. maybe he is a girl ? :confused:

Silk Account 16
02-21-2010, 07:31 PM
Eh, Rican loved making girl accounts too.

Smule
02-21-2010, 07:32 PM
either way, it's gay. idc who makes them
especially if you have a sig like mutliate and are in the crew he is in on Born Slut haha