PDA

View Full Version : My Letsbeef Conclusion

letsbeefyall
02-19-2010, 01:10 PM
i've called out Stephen, Chainz, and D-Mullz and they all declined to battle me. All three of them said on numerous occassions that i should 'stop sniping noobs and battle some respectable ppl on this site'...i challenge them 3 and they all decline. so wtf should i do now...imma continue to snipe and improve and now these hypocrites can no longer tell me to stop sniping cuz they aint ready to battle

Rican
02-19-2010, 01:12 PM
stop sniping though.

you need to battle better people

they not as active

well, dmullz is

letsbeefyall
02-19-2010, 01:13 PM
^i just challenged ya? man enough to accept

Wraxius
02-19-2010, 01:13 PM
I'll tell ya what.............................

You battle me FAIR AND SQUARE, no cheats whatsoever. No PM'ing for votes, no buddy voting, none of that shit and I will battle you AND send to you. I will send you an 8. When I win, you never show your face around this site again, deal?

Out Of Orderr
02-19-2010, 01:14 PM
oooh sounds good ^ Please murder him chainz :D

letsbeefyall
02-19-2010, 01:14 PM
16 lines like ya age you youth...and im only buddies with females...so what you mean by that?

Wraxius
02-19-2010, 01:16 PM
16 lines like ya age you youth...and im only buddies with females...so what you mean by that?

Shemales? Stop dick riding to get votes. No, I'm not sending you a damn 16. Either take the 8 or admit you're too fucking scared to battle me. You want me to send, I'm sending 8. You want to send, I'll do the 16. or shut the fuck up saying I'm scared to battle you cause you're looking like a real bitch right now....

Rican
02-19-2010, 01:18 PM
ive beaten almost every legend here

you think im scared?

dmullz
02-19-2010, 01:19 PM
I just told you ill battle you 8 or 16, Just you send, and dont take me not sending personal i never send unless its like Left Field or NawkOut or Rican OR Real Talk or Cecil....

Wraxius
02-19-2010, 01:20 PM
^^ Or Chainz :high:. Let's see if Moltifaggot accepts the 8.

letsbeefyall
02-19-2010, 01:20 PM
u havent beaten me...im a legend to 80% of the ppl who visit this site...u should just see the pms i get about how people ask if im hooked up with eminem and shit...no joke 80% of this site judges you by ya record...and my record speaks for itself...the newcomers dont know the dif between snipin and battling vets so they look at me as a rolemodel

letsbeefyall
02-19-2010, 01:21 PM
16 lines im not sendin...its not up for debate...if u dont send then stop bitching about me sniping

dmullz
02-19-2010, 01:22 PM
u havent beaten me...im a legend to 80% of the ppl who visit this site...u should just see the pms i get about how people ask if im hooked up with eminem and shit...no joke 80% of this site judges you by ya record...and my record speaks for itself...the newcomers dont know the dif between snipin and battling vets so they look at me as a rolemodel

That like having a fan base of 13 year old white girls........while everyone else thats good has a fan base of mid 20's black and white kids....catch my drift

Wraxius
02-19-2010, 01:22 PM

Ok, but the vets on this site know you as a bitch............Which is why we'll never respect you enough to send you 16 lines when you don't respect us. We have real skill, we don't give a shits about records.........So do you want the 8 or not? I'm sick right now and ain't feeling to well, but I'll do an 8 and send, i'm not writing a 16 and sending though. I'll write you the 16 if you send.

Wraxius
02-19-2010, 01:24 PM
16 lines im not sendin...its not up for debate...if u dont send then stop bitching about me sniping

It is up for debate, since you snipe so fucking much why not send the battle? Why not take the 8? What's the difference between 8 and 16 as far as skill level goes. If you can bring heat in 16, you can bring heat in 8 right? Stop being a pussy and accept the 8, or when I send it and you don't respond, that will make you the ducker, not me, catch my drift?

letsbeefyall
02-19-2010, 01:25 PM
at the end of the day if i had a choice of

1) being unknown to 80% of the site and being respected by the 20% of ppl who are 'vets' and worthy challengers

or

2) be respected by 80% of the site and get hated on by the other 20% who are considered 'vets'

then i would choose 2...according to google analytics 144 dif ppl visit this site daily...so 80% of that 115 ppl respect me approx...i got 16/45 unread inbox messages whose subject line is 'respect bro', 'my main man moltisanti', 'u wanna mentor me', etc.

letsbeefyall
02-19-2010, 01:28 PM
denzel washington in training day: "its not what you know its what you can prove'...i can prove that i got over 115 loyal ppl to me and i could get them to vote for me on ANY OF MY BATTLES...they got enough respect for me...i created that status for myself...my record speaks for itself..its not what you know its what you can prove...i can prove that my record is 274-13...KING KONG AINT GOT SHIT ON ME!

Wraxius
02-19-2010, 01:29 PM
at the end of the day if i had a choice of

1) being unknown to 80% of the site and being respected by the 20% of ppl who are 'vets' and worthy challengers

or

2) be respected by 80% of the site and get hated on by the other 20% who are considered 'vets'

then i would choose 2...according to google analytics 144 dif ppl visit this site daily...so 80% of that 115 ppl respect me approx...i got 16/45 unread inbox messages whose subject line is 'respect bro', 'my main man moltisanti', 'u wanna mentor me', etc.

Ahh yes.....You're little noob sniping squad. You will all take Letsbeef by storm and force us vets to retire!!! Who really gives a shit about how many "fans" they have on LB lol................You're a joke. By the way, I'll write this 16 up for you. I'll send it tomorrow :). When I win, you don't show your face around here again, deal?

Wraxius
02-19-2010, 01:30 PM
denzel washington in training day: "its not what you know its what you can prove'...i can prove that i got over 115 loyal ppl to me and i could get them to vote for me on ANY OF MY BATTLES ...they got enough respect for me...i created that status for myself...my record speaks for itself..its not what you know its what you can prove...i can prove that my record is 274-13...KING KONG AINT GOT SHIT ON ME!

And you wonder why people call you a PM voter......................

letsbeefyall
02-19-2010, 01:31 PM
send 16 tommorrow...i'll be waitin...expect 120 votes on that battle in my favour...if i lose then i dont show my face...if u lose then u dont show ya face..deal?

Wraxius
02-19-2010, 01:33 PM
send 16 tommorrow...i'll be waitin...expect 120 votes on that battle in my favour...if i lose then i dont show my face...if u lose then u dont show ya face..deal?

Ok :). But you just said you had 115 people that will vote for you. You basically just exposed yourself...............................

letsbeefyall
02-19-2010, 01:37 PM
its not what you know its what you can prove...prove that i pm for votes...i dont even gotta pm i got niggas that view my profile religiously and check my battles on the daily

RULE
02-19-2010, 01:37 PM
Molti the thing is you shouldnt be doing this for the 80% unknowns or the 20% vets.

Do you wanna be as good as you can be? do you wanna be respected for your skill? or respected for a record regardless of how you got it?

If you just wanna good record then keep on sniping, because at the end of the day you KNOW that record is fake. battling a uncapped verse with capped trash isnt a real win, but if a W any way you get it is what you want then keep doing it.

Bottom line is you arent considered to be a GOOD battler, never mind a GREAT one. But if the records all that matter then do what you do.

If people pm you asking if you know Eminem then they just idiots. But if thats what you want...

Wanna battle vets and really see how good you are? then good for you!

Make a thread, ask for ten names, and only accept dope people.

Then see how good you are.

Records dont impress no-one.

Shit my record aint great at all, but here i am, Rookie of the Year, battling vets and doing well from it.

Make ya choice.

Wraxius
02-19-2010, 01:39 PM
its not what you know its what you can prove...prove that i pm for votes...i dont even gotta pm i got niggas that view my profile religiously and check my battles on the daily

I don't have to prove it....you just did.

letsbeefyall
02-19-2010, 01:43 PM
records dont impress no one? didnt u just read what i said? records impress the average person on this site...when i started on here some cat named kevdog was killing the ranks and he was semi-sniping with an insane record...i looked up to him he was fuckin raw with his record....theres more like me out now that look up to me...i improve each snipe i get...i got 4 prewritten lines and i freestyle 4 lines in a one minute time span so i get the snipe b4 somebody else does...it used to take me 3-5 minutes for those 4 lines then i got it within1-2 minutes and now i do under a minute and now im just imoroving the quality of those lines i freestyle...theres always a goal i have...u dont like sniping...then dont snipe...you dont like abortion? then dont get one

letsbeefyall
02-19-2010, 01:43 PM
^^i didnt prove it...i clearly said 'i aint gotta pm for votes'...lol illiterate youth

RULE
02-19-2010, 01:45 PM
records dont impress no one? didnt u just read what i said? records impress the average person on this site...when i started on here some cat named kevdog was killing the ranks and he was semi-sniping with an insane record...i looked up to him he was fuckin raw with his record....theres more like me out now that look up to me...i improve each snipe i get...i got 4 prewritten lines and i freestyle 4 lines in a one minute time span so i get the snipe b4 somebody else does...it used to take me 3-5 minutes for those 4 lines then i got it within1-2 minutes and now i do under a minute and now im just imoroving the quality of those lines i freestyle...theres always a goal i have...u dont like sniping...then dont snipe...you dont like abortion? then dont get one

The thing is this... your record is good, but you are NOT.

So its a simple choice. Be good, or let people think your good.

The people impressed by your record are uneducated rappers. As simple as that.

letsbeefyall
02-19-2010, 01:49 PM
ask any bodybuilder how much they can bench press...they're gonna reply with how much do you think i can benchpress...<<thats all that matters...what other ppl think of you...80% of this site thinks im dope...the 20% that think im garbage are delusional and dont wanna battle me cuz they say im garbage...i got over 150 goons on this site following my every move...20 of them haters...'hate me or love me...u'll always remember me'...niggas i sniped on this site that have left this site are on different battle sites talking about how they got owned by moltisanti...i more famous on other sites that half of u cats are on this site

Out Of Orderr
02-19-2010, 01:51 PM
Rule speaks the truth ^ Take me for example (Not saying im 'Sick'), but i came to LB with a real bad record, but i still got respected by Vets just coz i wanted to elevate badly and Battled the Vet regardless of my Whack as fuck Lyrics.

Now... Well i have beaten most of the 'Between Average And Good' Textcees. Which to me is a big thing.

Basically Molti, respect from Vets is much more of a 'Reward' than being respected by Idiots. :high:

RULE
02-19-2010, 01:52 PM
ask any bodybuilder how much they can bench press...they're gonna reply with how much do you think i can benchpress...<<thats all that matters...what other ppl think of you...80% of this site thinks im dope...the 20% that think im garbage are delusional and dont wanna battle me cuz they say im garbage...i got over 150 goons on this site following my every move...20 of them haters...'hate me or love me...u'll always remember me'...niggas i sniped on this site that have left this site are on different battle sites talking about how they got owned by moltisanti...i more famous on other sites that half of u cats are on this site

You got some fuckin issues fam.

Just remember this...

The great legendary incredible UNBEATABLE Moltisanti...

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s171/MasterDeville/MoltVsRULE.jpg

got OWNED by RULE...

...When RULE was still a noob.

Wraxius
02-19-2010, 01:53 PM

I highly doubt that.................And who gives a shit about net fame anymore? And you did say you PM'd for votes pretty much. \

"I have 115 loyal people who will vote for me on ANY OF MY BATTLES". Do you remember saying that? That's basically saying that if you get down some votes in a battle, you will PM them people so you get the win regardless of skill level. But that's ok, this verse I'm writing up for you will fuck your ass up. And I'm sending an 8, not a 16. :) If you don't respond that means you're a scared little pussy that's ducking me.

letsbeefyall
02-19-2010, 01:55 PM
im not replying to 8...heads up...only 16...if ur planning on sendin 8 then dont send at all...the personals i got for ya wont fit in 8 lines

Wraxius
02-19-2010, 01:57 PM
im not replying to 8...heads up...only 16...if ur planning on sendin 8 then dont send at all...the personals i got for ya wont fit in 8 lines

So you're gonna duck me fuck boy? Let's do 2 8's then, fair enough?

letsbeefyall
02-19-2010, 01:58 PM
You got some fuckin issues fam.

Just remember this...

The great legendary incredible UNBEATABLE Moltisanti...

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s171/MasterDeville/MoltVsRULE.jpg

got OWNED by RULE...

...When RULE was still a noob.

if i remember correctly that was my second month on this site...I WAS A NOOB BACK THEN (insert 'u still are' joke)...i sent a generic verse to you...nobody knew me on that site back then i had no respect...now if we battle with those SAME EXACT VERSES i will get 10 times the # of votes u get solely based on the number of ppl that respect me...that what this sites about...how popular u are and HOW many people, not WHO those ppl are, but HOW many ppl respect you..plus that was an exclusive league battle with 3 votes...exclusive league with 3 votes...lol 3 votes 100% dont get delusional kid it was 3 votes...battle me now with those same verses in basic league and i'll get 50 votes without pm...i get 150 profile views a day from the same ppl...that should say it all...my big battles i get 20-30 votes without advertising all in my favor...my snipes get 5-10 votes....why would u even vote on a snipe when u know i won? to show ur loyalty to me thats why

letsbeefyall
02-19-2010, 01:58 PM
one 16 line battle...2 eights will take away from the personals i got for ya ass

Wraxius
02-19-2010, 02:00 PM
Why are you so interested in having personals for my ass? Are you in love with my ass, Moltisanti?

letsbeefyall
02-19-2010, 02:02 PM
thesaurus vs illmaculate...personals win battles...not jokes

Wraxius
02-19-2010, 02:06 PM
Oh I've got personals :high:

LEFT FIELD
02-19-2010, 02:24 PM
thesaurus vs illmaculate...personals win battles...not jokes

id say thats arguable. strong comical attacking shit can out weigh weak personals. which is good cause i mean how personal can you get out here on most of these cats all you got is a makey uppy name.

dont get me wrong, well executed personals are hard to fuck with, just saying, its debatable.

Rican
02-19-2010, 02:25 PM
with all that greg and peter shit

Wraxius
02-19-2010, 02:26 PM
^^ Be careful Lefty, He'll say you're not a vet and that you don't know what you're talking about :high:

LEFT FIELD
02-19-2010, 02:27 PM
asamatafakt heres a good example of jokes killing what i consider shitty personals:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwHMYVXD6UE

Rican
02-19-2010, 02:28 PM
that dont mean ish though lefty

LEFT FIELD
02-19-2010, 02:29 PM
what dont mean shit?

Rican
02-19-2010, 02:31 PM
oh naw i meant to what chainz said

LEFT FIELD
02-19-2010, 02:46 PM
i really dont know what the fuck im talking about and i dont know if its fair to maintain vet status after being ghost for so long so i cant even argue that hahaha.

RULE
02-19-2010, 02:52 PM
if i remember correctly that was my second month on this site...I WAS A NOOB BACK THEN (insert 'u still are' joke)...i sent a generic verse to you...nobody knew me on that site back then i had no respect...now if we battle with those SAME EXACT VERSES i will get 10 times the # of votes u get solely based on the number of ppl that respect me...that what this sites about...how popular u are and HOW many people, not WHO those ppl are, but HOW many ppl respect you..plus that was an exclusive league battle with 3 votes...exclusive league with 3 votes...lol 3 votes 100% dont get delusional kid it was 3 votes...battle me now with those same verses in basic league and i'll get 50 votes without pm...i get 150 profile views a day from the same ppl...that should say it all...my big battles i get 20-30 votes without advertising all in my favor...my snipes get 5-10 votes....why would u even vote on a snipe when u know i won? to show ur loyalty to me thats why

You wasnt a noob back then? Pshh we battled BECAUSE u were catching shit for sniping.

And if we battled NOW? I would fucking destroy you with breaking a sweat.

And you get 30 votes on all ya big battles... you aint HAD any big battles! hahahah

Fuck outta here kid, you just a wack waste of space who better enjoy his run before ya banned for cheating AGAIN.

Smule
02-19-2010, 02:54 PM
this is ridiculous. Molt this site isnt about getting respect from noobs. you will NEVER elevate.

letsbeefyall
02-19-2010, 02:55 PM
u got 3000 posts...ur rep on the forums carries over to ppl voting for you in battles..that not hate thats how letsbeef functions...popularity rules no pun faggit and u wouldnt beat me again...there so much shit i could do without cheating that u cant even fathom

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
02-19-2010, 02:57 PM
You wasnt a noob back then? Pshh we battled BECAUSE u were catching shit for sniping.

And if we battled NOW? I would fucking destroy you with breaking a sweat.

And you get 30 votes on all ya big battles... you aint HAD any big battles! hahahah

Fuck outta here kid, you just a wack waste of space who better enjoy his run before ya banned for cheating AGAIN.

Hmmmmm.....Isn't this the same person who beat Moltisanti in an embarrasing 100% to 0% outcome?

Rican? Mullz? Chainz? Maybe Molt should set his sights lower before he bites off more than he can chew...more than he can even taste lol. Maybe....me :D

RULE
02-19-2010, 02:58 PM
u got 3000 posts...ur rep on the forums carries over to ppl voting for you in battles..that not hate thats how letsbeef functions...popularity rules no pun faggit and u wouldnt beat me again...there so much shit i could do without cheating that u cant even fathom

YOU CANNOT BEAT ME

Simply. I'd bet my account on that too.

RULE
02-19-2010, 03:00 PM
Hmmmmm.....Isn't this the same person who beat Moltisanti in an embarrasing 100% to 0% outcome?

Not sure if u dissin or praisin hahaha???

Wraxius
02-19-2010, 03:00 PM
YOU CANNOT BEAT ME

I've already done that with him :high:. I want an 8, but he insists on 16. I'll make him wait til next month before I send though :).

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
02-19-2010, 03:01 PM
Not sure if u dissin or praisin hahaha???

Nah I'm bringing truth to light fella lol. You battling him would be like you sniping....HAHA!!

But real shit that wouldn't be a fair match and you know it bro

Wraxius
02-19-2010, 03:02 PM

Rican? Mullz? Chainz? Maybe Molt should set his sights lower before he bites off more than he can chew...more than he can even taste lol. Maybe....me :D

Take notes, Moltisanti. These are the guys you want respect from. People who know who is who and who really has skill vs. who just snipes alot and has respect cause of a fixed record. Again, Take notes, Moltisanti. :).

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
02-19-2010, 03:06 PM
Take notes, Moltisanti. These are the guys you want respect from. People who know who is who and who really has skill vs. who just snipes alot and has respect cause of a fixed record. Again, Take notes, Moltisanti. :).

Real Talk Molt, I'm not even pulling out pom poms for these dudes, and I know we don't like eachother, but I'm just keeping it honest. You don't wanna battle any of the people you called out, ESPECIALLY for account lossage. I wouldn't even wanna battle them over accounts.

It'd be a shame to see such a good "record" go to waste...if it isn't already...so calm down..rethink your targets...

letsbeefyall
02-19-2010, 03:07 PM
these are people that u want me to get respect from...i got respect from 80% of the site...im happy boy i am respected by MORE PPL than you..

RULE
02-19-2010, 03:08 PM
YOU CANNOT BEAT ME

No answer... :rolleyes:

letsbeefyall
02-19-2010, 03:09 PM
this aint an intervention faggits every statement i make ya'll got rebuttals, get off my dick

Wraxius
02-19-2010, 03:10 PM
these are people that u want me to get respect from...i got respect from 80% of the site...im happy boy i am respected by MORE PPL than you..

So you're happy to be respected by the noobs rather then vets? That makes you a noob, I hope you know that......................Get ready to hand me your account when I wipe the LB floor with your face and have you looking like your avatar, Duke.

Krhyme Killz

oh...they must forget to peep your audios

lmfao...what a joke

letsbeefyall
rule u wanna battle...i'll battle u if u send 16 lines...no moderators are allowed to vote...u got no chance under those circumstances cuz you know that the moderators vote for the underdog rule kid...they're role models to you and if they dont vote u cant win

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
02-19-2010, 03:11 PM
this aint an intervention faggits every statement i make ya'll got rebuttals, get off my dick

Lol if you were never on noobs dick then maybe.........nvm....get the picture?

letsbeefyall
02-19-2010, 03:11 PM
Get Off My Dick Faggots...mods Close This Thread These Ppl Are In Love With Me They Keep Talkin About Me

Wraxius
02-19-2010, 03:12 PM

Thes are called...FORUMS. We can respond as we please, Sir.

letsbeefyall
02-19-2010, 03:13 PM
http://www.bestpriceart.com/vault/abc_lotto11.JPG

RULE
02-19-2010, 03:13 PM
rule u wanna battle...i'll battle u if u send 16 lines...no moderators are allowed to vote...u got no chance under those circumstances cuz you know that the moderators vote for the underdog rule kid...they're role models to you and if they dont vote u cant win

Me Vs you... YOU are the underdog.

Ima lay out my challenge simply for you.

We blind drop 16 lines.

All voters allowed except multi account.

NO PMING FOR VOTES!!!

Loser has there account DELETED.

Yes or No.

Krhyme Killz
02-19-2010, 03:14 PM
lmao at RULE vs. Molt....

actually anyone in this thread could beat him...if you really look at it

even that Soulrite faggot!

Wraxius
02-19-2010, 03:14 PM
Me Vs you... YOU are the underdog.

Ima lay out my challenge simply for you.

We blind drop 16 lines.

All voters allowed except multi account.

NO PMING FOR VOTES!!!

Loser has there account DELETED.

Yes or No.

STFU! I want his account! I've already got the battle set with him for it.!

Wraxius
02-19-2010, 03:15 PM
Get Off My Dick Faggots...mods Close This Thread These Ppl Are In Love With Me They Keep Talkin About Me

Barking orders at the mods......................Tsk Tsk.

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
02-19-2010, 03:16 PM
lmao at RULE vs. Molt....

actually anyone in this thread could beat him...if you really look at it

even that Soulrite faggot!

Thanks Khryme :D

And WOW @ Rule & Chains fighting over his carcass. This is "Hamlet" truer than the novel itself lol

letsbeefyall
02-19-2010, 03:18 PM
we battle for blood nigga where im from...u think im scared of losing this acct...16 lines no mods vote u cant handle that then fuck off faggit thats ya only hope to win

Wraxius
02-19-2010, 03:19 PM
we battle for blood nigga where im from...u think im scared of losing this acct...16 lines no mods vote u cant handle that then fuck off faggit thats ya only hope to win

Yeah, there's like 2 mods.................That's really going to win a battle....Lol faggot.

You battle for blood where you're from? What are you, a bunch of twilight faggots where you live at?

RULE
02-19-2010, 03:19 PM

Ok, no mod votes.

But if you get caught cheating, your account still gets deleted.

YES OR NO???

Dee StruKtion
02-19-2010, 03:21 PM
I really cant stop fuckin laughing at this whole thread!................

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
02-19-2010, 03:22 PM
I bet 1 Loss that he doesn't accept..Any takers?? (seriously)

RULE
02-19-2010, 03:22 PM
Ok, no mod votes.

But if you get caught cheating, your account still gets deleted.

YES OR NO???

WELL FAGGIT???

Wraxius
02-19-2010, 03:23 PM
I really cant stop fuckin laughing at this whole thread!................

You're a moltisanti dickrider..................You can't stand the vets on this site, you're uneducated, and you come to support this faggot. Yea..................

Dee StruKtion
02-19-2010, 03:27 PM
You're a moltisanti dickrider..................You can't stand the vets on this site, you're uneducated, and you come to support this faggot. Yea..................

fuck yo lil ass talkin bout kid? I'll fuckin slap the shit outta ya ass u fuckin ho cake ass nigga! I dont even know that dude bitch.
I'll battle u right now 8 lines for account deletion. lets get it started pussy!

LEFT FIELD
02-19-2010, 03:29 PM

opening a self serving ass thread like this and getting heated cause you got responded to is deep failure, shoulda gone the intelligent argument about personals vs jokes route when I tried to save your shitty thread. :)

letsbeefyall
02-19-2010, 03:31 PM
^chainz wont accept...he too bitch to battle for accounts..and rule i accept 16 lines no mods vote...send em whenever u like...but imma warn ya i got 100 battles this month so im not fully sure how this site works but 100 is max for basic members so if it wont let me accept dont think im duckin...imma go ask a mod how this shit works if i reach the max which i already have...imma start writing rule lets go

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
02-19-2010, 03:32 PM
fuck yo lil ass talkin bout kid? I'll fuckin slap the shit outta ya ass u fuckin ho cake ass nigga! I dont even know that dude bitch.
I'll battle u right now 8 lines for account deletion. lets get it started pussy!

Smh....Molti's ego is rubbing off on people...

Dee StruKtion
02-19-2010, 03:33 PM

No Response??? PUSSY!.........

RULE
^chainz wont accept...he too bitch to battle for accounts..and rule i accept 16 lines no mods vote...send em whenever u like...but imma warn ya i got 100 battles this month so im not fully sure how this site works but 100 is max for basic members so if it wont let me accept dont think im duckin...imma go ask a mod how this shit works if i reach the max which i already have...imma start writing rule lets go

Already making excuses...

Smule
co-sign Lefty :D

letsbeefyall
02-19-2010, 03:34 PM
rule no excuses send me 16...i already started writing im online for another hour so if u send within that time then imma reply right away

Dee StruKtion
02-19-2010, 03:34 PM
Smh....Molti's ego is rubbing off on people...

Soulrite....why dont u shut the fuck up. i will beat him and you with the same one fuckin 8 liner!

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
02-19-2010, 03:35 PM
Lol ^ That was funny

I hope you don't let that ego manifest with me...you'd get disappointed..

Smule
02-19-2010, 03:35 PM
ay Only I, wana collab on a cyph?

Wraxius
02-19-2010, 03:36 PM

>LOL!!!!! Jesus Christ. Ok kid, send me 8!

Wraxius
02-19-2010, 03:37 PM

i already told you i was sending you the 16 you faggot lol, don't start backpedaling now that I've accepted!!

LEFT FIELD
02-19-2010, 03:38 PM
hahah this mafaka's completely ignoring me, hes not as dumb as i was hoping.

edit: meant to quote smule.

Smule
02-19-2010, 03:39 PM
hahah this mafaka's completely ignoring me, hes not as dumb as i was hoping.

send me a crew invite :D

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
02-19-2010, 03:41 PM
Molti...look at your plate now...your into RULE and Chainz for account deletion. As if you can't get past which ever one gets to you first...All for what??....lol loser

Maybe RULE and Chainz should each post one punch in this forum right here right now, which ever is better gets to battle him first.. :D :D

Dee StruKtion
02-19-2010, 03:42 PM
>LOL!!!!! Jesus Christ. Ok kid, send me 8!

Here we go....
we both drop blind 8's
No Cheating..ok SHrek...
let me know when ur's is typed up and i will send. U must reply within 5 mins of my send or deal is off. Loser Has Account Deleted!

U DOWN???

Dee StruKtion
02-19-2010, 03:44 PM
ay Only I, wana collab on a cyph?

yes lets do the collab.

Smule
02-19-2010, 03:44 PM
aiight homie. what u have in mind

Dee StruKtion
02-19-2010, 03:45 PM
Lol ^ That was funny

I hope you don't let that ego manifest with me...you'd get disappointed..

i would do to you what rule did to Molti.

100% - 0%

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
02-19-2010, 03:45 PM
I highly doubt that...lemme see a punchline....right now :D

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
02-19-2010, 03:46 PM
I can drop mines first if you want...

Dee StruKtion
02-19-2010, 03:47 PM
I highly doubt that...lemme see a punchline....right now :D

why dont u go read one of my battles you fuckin homo!

Smule
02-19-2010, 03:47 PM
I can drop mines first if you want...

do that ehre :D

http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61906

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
02-19-2010, 03:54 PM
these RHYMES FROM MY HAND are STRIFE WITH DEMAND. Fuck TOATIN HEAT im TOATIN SPEECH so when my "NOSES LEAK" its not SINUSES GLANDS!....

Thats mediocre for me, off the top. But Smule saying "check my battles" leads me to believe he can't drop good punches or think on his feet.....smh @ his response...

Dee StruKtion
02-19-2010, 03:55 PM
Where the fuck you at Chainz???? pussy bitched out!
And Soulrite why aint runnin your dick flaps anymore???
Two Fuckin Pussies!

Smule
02-19-2010, 03:56 PM
these RHYMES FROM MY HAND are STRIFE WITH DEMAND. Fuck TOATIN HEAT im TOATIN SPEECH so when my "NOSES LEAK" its not SINUSES GLANDS!....

Thats mediocre for me, off the top. But Smule saying "check my battles" leads me to believe he can't drop good punches or think on his feet.....smh @ his response...

whaaaaaa? that was Dee that said check his battles... you readin a little too hard homie... rofl..

Dee StruKtion
02-19-2010, 03:57 PM

1. Rhymes and Strife do not rhyme.
2. That was weak as fuck.
3. U suck badly!

Smule
02-19-2010, 03:59 PM
rhymes and strife are the same amount of syllables, making a multi that is NOT broken :D

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
@ Smule my bad bro lol! Wrong on my part. And Dee....I suck...ofcourse I do...My record is false from me battling noobs... :D see for yourself...They are A L L no-names

Dee StruKtion
whaaaaaa? that was Dee that said check his battles... you readin a little too hard homie... rofl..

aye u gonna start the cypher up homie?

Dee StruKtion
02-19-2010, 04:01 PM
@ Smule my bad bro lol! Wrong on my part. And Dee....I suck...ofcourse I do...My record is false from me battling noobs... :D see for yourself...They are A L L no-names

i dont give a mad fuck bout ur record homie. I would completly smash u period!..

Smule
02-19-2010, 04:02 PM
aye u gonna start the cypher up homie?

yeah, you just wana do 8/16 raw lines.. or about a topic?

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
02-19-2010, 04:04 PM
i dont give a mad fuck bout ur record homie. I would completly smash u period!..

HAHA!!! Ok, send me 8, or ill send to you. Either way im ready. Do you accept?

Dee StruKtion
02-19-2010, 04:05 PM
yeah, you just wana do 8/16 raw lines.. or about a topic?

up to you mayne u start it up and i'll go off what u cook up!..

Dee StruKtion
02-19-2010, 04:05 PM
HAHA!!! Ok, send me 8, or ill send to you. Either way im ready. Do you accept?

send it im waiting!

LEFT FIELD
02-19-2010, 04:07 PM

hahaha, i like this guy^^.

Smule
02-19-2010, 04:08 PM
hahaha, i like this guy^^.

another good crew recruit, then we could get the crew poppin :D

Fante Lierre
02-19-2010, 04:18 PM
Calm down Soul .

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
02-19-2010, 04:20 PM
You right, I won't let "shit talking" get me into stupid beef. Dee, respect

Dee StruKtion
02-19-2010, 04:24 PM
You right, I won't let "shit talking" get me into stupid beef. Dee, respect

So u squashin the beef? If so then I have no problems with you. Keep doing ya thang!

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
02-19-2010, 04:28 PM
Yezzirrrr...it would be interesting though if there was a little.....Unfukwitables Vs. Bo$$Men. battle....:rolleyes:

S A L T
02-19-2010, 04:41 PM
*hopes this is read*... i sent you a battle... "I already beat you fagget"...was your reply even tho i've beaten you already as well, so any respectable vet that you battle, i would think would get a similar response, so the fact you called them out and they refused to battle you, is kinda hard to believe, im sure they'll send eventually, its just the simple fact that your a fagget thats delaying the process, however, i personally don't give a shit that you snipe, its part of the site, and its perfectly legal, i don't care, but nobody will ever see you as a good rapper even if you ranked high... :)

LEFT FIELD
02-19-2010, 04:53 PM
youre right about me probably ghosting.

i wouldnt crew up with you cause youre official and i feel thats a conflict of interest, if not for that id send you an invite. ill pretty much let in whoever doesnt annoy me right now that asks to be in.

Revan
01-30-2012, 06:45 AM
Good times tho...

dmullz
01-30-2012, 10:49 AM
Lol i was never sent a battle.........

IV
01-30-2012, 11:02 AM
Lol nothings changed tbh

Krhyme Killz
01-30-2012, 11:04 AM
miss these days