PDA

View Full Version : Im Calling Out Chainz

letsbeefyall
02-19-2010, 12:35 PM
since stephen never replied to my callout...chainz im calling you out now...battle me boy 16 lines

Smule
02-19-2010, 12:37 PM
Stephen quacked?

Out Of Orderr
02-19-2010, 12:39 PM
Seriously bro, you fuckin suck. A Riding sniper. Chainz or Stephen would kill you. :high: Stop thinkin you can "Call Out" Textcees that your not worthy enough to battle, step down :D

letsbeefyall
02-19-2010, 12:40 PM
^95% of you guys on the forums said 'start battling vets or people that are good'...i challenge one and you say im not worthy...get the fuck outta you homo

Smule
02-19-2010, 12:41 PM
Real talk.. Chainz would demolish you :high:

Wraxius
02-19-2010, 12:46 PM
Ok. Let's tango to the two step duke :high:. You sending?

letsbeefyall
Then He Should Accept...by The Way I'll Only Battle Him Under The Following Circumstances...he Sends And We're Not Allowed To Advertise The Battle On The Forums And No Moderators Are Allowed To Vote On It...cuz They All Got It Out For Me...but That Just May Be My Paranoia

Out Of Orderr
Lmfao you lil bitch? are you serious? Hate voting on 2 of my battles. This is exactly what im sayin... Hater, Sniper and deffinately Pm'er. You dont deserve to battle anyone else but your type of people :) :high:

Wraxius
02-19-2010, 12:48 PM
Then He Should Accept...by The Way I'll Only Battle Him Under The Following Circumstances...he Sends And We're Not Allowed To Advertise The Battle On The Forums And No Moderators Are Allowed To Vote On It...cuz They All Got It Out For Me...but That Just May Be My Paranoia

Lol................No way in hell will I battle you. Only people that would find out about the battle would be YOUR friends and I will not stoop to your level of PM'ing for votes, so Um, no I won't battle you until you become respectable enough to let REAL voters know about you're public sacrifice. Thanks, Chainz.

letsbeefyall
02-19-2010, 12:49 PM
^okay Fine...we Could Advertise And Mods Vote...but U Send

letsbeefyall
02-19-2010, 12:50 PM
Imma Online For Another 45-60 Minutes So If U Send Within That Time I'll Reply Back Fast..if Not Then Imma Get At It Tonight

Wraxius
02-19-2010, 12:50 PM
Why should I send to you? You called me out......Not the other way around, Duke. But wait, I forgot, you don't know how to properly call someone out since all you do is snipe, right? You send or we're not battling.

Out Of Orderr
02-19-2010, 12:53 PM
he's a bitch, hate voting on 2 of my battles. He snipes, and Pm's... So Think Wisely before you battle him Chainz, not coz he will win, but coz he will win by cheating. :rolleyes:

Smule
02-19-2010, 12:54 PM
y'all goin to mess around and 'hot list' his thread again... smh

Wraxius
02-19-2010, 12:55 PM
^^ Yeah, He's always sniped and PM'ed for votes. I'm just not worried about it because I know the real voters on here will drop fairs and his pm'ing will eventually run out on him lol.

Out Of Orderr
02-19-2010, 12:57 PM
Agree with Smule And Chainz^^ Fuck this idiot, leave him to his Childish ways, he aint gettin anywhere quick. :high:

letsbeefyall
02-19-2010, 12:58 PM
^lol U Called Me Out First U Faggot! In Ya Other Thread On The List Of Ppl U Wanna Battle U Said My Name...now U Scared To Battle Me...if U So Confident U Gonna Bodybag Me Then U Should Have No Prob Sendin...

Smule
02-19-2010, 12:59 PM
im hi-jacking this thread now.

@ swag, i told you our battle wouldnt be close! rofl. people think im "not experienced" yet cause i have no record.

Wraxius
02-19-2010, 01:00 PM
^lol U Called Me Out First U Faggot! In Ya Other Thread On The List Of Ppl U Wanna Battle U Said My Name...now U Scared To Battle Me...if U So Confident U Gonna Bodybag Me Then U Should Have No Prob Sendin...

No, I proposed a challenge to several people for good, fun battles, I didn't call anybody out like I would smash them. And what makes me a faggot? Lol. You'll have to earn my respect before I ever send you a battle, duke. Point. Blank. Period.

letsbeefyall
02-19-2010, 01:01 PM
K We're Not Battling...mods Close Thread...i Gotta Call Someout Else Out Now..both Stephen And Chainz Are Ducking Me

Out Of Orderr
02-19-2010, 01:02 PM
im hi-jacking this thread now.

@ swag, i told you our battle wouldnt be close! rofl. people think im "not experienced" yet cause i have no record.

True man, Fuck em. Theres only 2 Fair votes in our battle. The rest dont know what they talkin about.

Wraxius
02-19-2010, 01:03 PM
K We're Not Battling...mods Close Thread...i Gotta Call Someout Else Out Now..both Stephen And Chainz Are Ducking Me

You're a true dumbass aren't you? Ducking you would be if you sent me the battle and I didn't respond, you fucking idiot. Go play in traffic.