PDA

View Full Version : HOLY SHIT! Huey J vs K....AUDIO!!!!

Krhyme Killz
02-18-2010, 11:34 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=441705

you're welcome....you're allll welcome!!

SH1T L0RD
02-19-2010, 12:05 AM
how are you gunna drop a different verse? pussy motherfucker trynna switch it up cause your last verse got buried by mine.

Krhyme Killz
02-19-2010, 12:11 AM
naw, fam...i came up with some shit after the DAY that i waited for your reply...so i used it. and i actually like my other verse better, but wanted to keep it fresh with some nameplay concepts...dont fucking try and spoil the battle neither...if it means that much to you i'll send another to murk you with...got plenty of lines for that...

SH1T L0RD
02-19-2010, 12:16 AM
explanation: Krhyme sent me a verse, so i tried to get at it but my mic fucked up. So i sent him the verse i was going to record to it and he literally said to me "i'll spit the same verse in fairness"... The battle comes out and this dude has spit an entirely different verse from the first one he sent me. Id say thats some shady shit on your part.....

Admit you saw our verses matched up led to you losing.... so you wrote for an extra day. And send another verse faggot i'll body you again and again

Krhyme Killz
02-19-2010, 12:21 AM
what Sho says is true...HOWEVER...you sent to me..i can reply with whatever i want. How would your "personals" work anyway if i re-laid my verse? are people supposed to think you have ESP? you're fucking acting like a baby right now, dude...lol..i've NEVER seen someone be so pressed and not even a single vote has come in....so stfu and just let the cards fall where they may..cuz what you just admitted to is that you cant beat me unless I send

SH1T L0RD
02-19-2010, 12:25 AM
loooll... no i did that verse because your last verse wasnt very good. This verse is a little better, you feel me? I hear my opponents verse and i act accordingly. If i send i bring 100% everytime.. and if its all well and good why would you say "i will post the same verse, "IN ALL FAIRNESS""... you just admitted right there that it's not fair otherwise lol

Krhyme Killz
02-19-2010, 12:30 AM
check it...i said that...then changed my mind after i came up with the "nick..cage rattled like CON AIR TURBULENCE" concept....then the "who he Jay?" nameplay made me do it all over..i can see your point, but you should be able to see mine, you had the chance to reply at your leisure, but fucked that up...you could have just asked me to resend. and to be 100% honest, i think my other verse would beat your verse too. but if you feel cheated...then have a mod remove the battle and i'll resend an entirely new verse...and STILL murk...cuz i'm better at audio than you, chief.

lol..you still got text though....for now

Krhyme Killz
02-19-2010, 12:38 AM
check it....i just pm'd all mods to delete the battle...i'll send an altogether new verse....for the 3rd time....not saying i was wrong....you've just made this battle a lose-lose for me at this point lol...

SH1T L0RD
02-19-2010, 12:41 AM
lol nah im just saying, i respond to my opponent when im responding. If im sending its a whole new game, i didnt realize you weren't putting the same verse down when i sent, since you told me otherwise.... i think thats completely in the wrong. You told me youd to one thing and did something else, doesnt fly. We'll get another battle

Krhyme Killz
02-19-2010, 08:55 AM
actually...the truth is you sent the verse to me BEFORE i said i'd use the same verse....so u just assumed that i used it, dude

but i go the battle deleted...so now just adjust your skirt and i'll send a new one soon lol

Ohs
02-19-2010, 10:39 PM
The Battle Disapeared?

Krhyme Killz
02-19-2010, 11:28 PM
i got it deleted, cuz of tha bitching...i resent a new verse already...just waiting for a reply

Ohs
02-19-2010, 11:32 PM
lol whut a fag huey is...lil ass kid cryin about shit