PDA

View Full Version : Offically retired..........

dmullz
02-18-2010, 05:25 PM
After winning 3-0, then with the last 2 hours having 4 no name votes against me, im Offically Only battling someone if i know/respect them, So RUle will get his 32 liner but besides that I have no interest in this.........I will be dropping some tracks soon. tho, Respect to the Mods, Jason Student and Mayneak, HVK and Mindless....you guys have been fucking dope, and SV is the best, but iam done with BS battles so if you have real skill and i know you, hit me up ill battle you np...but as for little cocaroaches im done with ya'll i guess you can call it semi retired..........:high:

And i will only send if it is prediscuessed, cause i have 6 battles out that have 0 responses......in months

pUL5e
02-18-2010, 05:32 PM
Same shit happened to me on two of my accounts. It could be just because you have haters. I made a new account (I gOt BaRz) and it stopped happening for a while. Then it started again but it's been a minute since riders/haters swarmed my shit and caused me an unjust L.

Dee StruKtion
02-18-2010, 05:35 PM
After winning 3-0, then with the last 2 hours having 4 no name votes against me, im Offically Only battling someone if i know/respect them, So RUle will get his 32 liner but besides that I have no interest in this.........I will be dropping some tracks soon. tho, Respect to the Mods, Jason Student and Mayneak, HVK and Mindless....you guys have been fucking dope, and SV is the best, but iam done with BS battles so if you have real skill and i know you, hit me up ill battle you np...but as for little cocaroaches im done with ya'll i guess you can call it semi retired..........:high:

And i will only send if it is prediscuessed, cause i have 6 battles out that have 0 responses......in months

fuck outta here!....u aint going no where!

Krhyme Killz
02-18-2010, 05:53 PM
mullz...you just started actually getting nice lol

really though...do like K and just make a thread if you can, to combat the haters but i know its hard when they swarm on the battle at the last second...fuckin sucks really..you'll be back at it...i almost stopped this shit when i got botted from the tourny when i felt i won...but i was back at it like a week later...just let the hate motivate you, fam

Rican
02-18-2010, 06:22 PM
you did it big mullz

Krhyme Killz
02-18-2010, 06:25 PM
you did it big mullz

lmfao.........

Rican
02-18-2010, 06:28 PM
wait what? lol

MacDaddySmith
02-18-2010, 07:00 PM
Who cares u fuckin loser.. its a website.. you like battling and like rapping.. so do it... Who the fuck cares if u win or lose..

dmullz
02-18-2010, 07:26 PM
Who cares u fuckin loser.. its a website.. you like battling and like rapping.. so do it... Who the fuck cares if u win or lose..

You have succesfully, annoyed me, and woah woah woah i didnt say im retired entirally from battling, I said im still gonna battle just not against little faggots, cats that are known nice and respected i will battle only, either way i got a few tracks coming out not thug stuff really nice smooth stuff, so im siked bout that.........and bro these haters/riders are annoying now we have to active admin so itll prob be delt with somehow, but for now, ill battle nice cats....and rican you have yet baffled me with another 3 word post what does that mean:high:

But no matter what once i hit 400 wins i will no long ber battling barely anyone....unless its like a HOF or legend....

MacDaddySmith
02-18-2010, 07:31 PM
You have succesfully, annoyed me, and woah woah woah i didnt say im retired entirally from battling, I said im still gonna battle just not against little faggots, cats that are known nice and respected i will battle only, either way i got a few tracks coming out not thug stuff really nice smooth stuff, so im siked bout that.........and bro these haters/riders are annoying now we have to active admin so itll prob be delt with somehow, but for now, ill battle nice cats....and rican you have yet baffled me with another 3 word post what does that mean:high:

Again... who cares.. Jus battle.. Littel fuks care too much about records... well my son im sorry to tell u ur record willl always look shitty and unless u get drastically better somehow will continue to lose and stay on the level of KK.... The truth is a bitch:cool:

dmullz
02-18-2010, 07:32 PM
Again... who cares.. Jus battle.. Littel fuks care too much about records... well my son im sorry to tell u ur record willl always look shitty and unless u get drastically better somehow will continue to lose and stay on the level of KK.... The truth is a bitch:cool:

Didnt i almost beat you?.......and being 321-125, is not rele a bad record lmao.

Krhyme Killz
02-18-2010, 07:33 PM

yup...........

MacDaddySmith
02-18-2010, 07:42 PM
Didnt i almost beat you?.......and being 321-125, is not rele a bad record lmao.

Not even close My Son

Krhyme Killz
02-18-2010, 07:45 PM
Not even close My Son

If you didnt do tournys...would i know your name?

dmullz
02-18-2010, 07:45 PM
Not even close My Son

my point exactly not according to the votes and i belive it was pops

MacDaddySmith
02-18-2010, 07:48 PM
If you didnt do tournys...would i know your name?

Heck yes.. as that dude who whooped ur ass a couple times :D

Krhyme Killz
02-18-2010, 07:52 PM
Heck yes.. as that dude who whooped ur ass a couple times :D

Are you aware of how much of the combination of you saying that Game looks like a tough guy...AND adding bullshit ass smileys to your responses is?

Po a Fo
02-18-2010, 07:53 PM
Uhfishallie retarded

MacDaddySmith
02-18-2010, 07:53 PM
how boutboth of you send 8 right now.. if u win ill stop talking if i win.. well....

or dont and jus face that you will never ever... ever beat me

MacDaddySmith
02-18-2010, 07:55 PM
Are you aware of how much of the combination of you saying that Game looks like a tough guy...AND adding bullshit ass smileys to your responses is?

Are you aware that you have takin on Ohs sudden drive for fame by TRYING very hard to be a comedian BUT by doing that have been looked on as a total Douche Bag.. lmao

MacDaddySmith
02-18-2010, 07:56 PM
These "Retirement" Battles Are Dumb. You KNOW You'll Come Back With A Multiple Account, You Can Lie To Most But You Can't Lie To Me! -Student

I Agree...

dmullz
02-18-2010, 07:58 PM
These "Retirement" Battles Are Dumb. You KNOW You'll Come Back With A Multiple Account, You Can Lie To Most But You Can't Lie To Me! -Student

I have had 0 name change or any thing in 3 years....im not leaving this accoutn lmao

MacDaddySmith
02-18-2010, 08:00 PM
I have had 0 name change or any thing in 3 years....im not leaving this accoutn lmao

Thats good.. You wont retire.. and ur actually pretty decent.. i us like fuckin with people minds...

dmullz
02-18-2010, 08:01 PM
Thats good.. You wont retire.. and ur actually pretty decent.. i us like fuckin with people minds...

well consider my mind still a virgin..you flamer

Krhyme Killz
02-18-2010, 08:07 PM
Are you aware that you have takin on Ohs sudden drive for fame by TRYING very hard to be a comedian BUT by doing that have been looked on as a total Douche Bag.. lmao

dude....you cant just come in here and tal....

...wait....thought i gave fuck...my fault