PDA

View Full Version : The Copy N' Paste Problem

_SIR_
02-17-2010, 06:35 PM
ok this has always been a proble, but this month especially it's been an extreme PROBLEM! example: look at the Top Text Emcee of The Month Moltinasi(or something) he has twice as many battles as anyone cuz every open he sees he snipes with copy n' paste like really who can reply in 1 min. with 8 lines that look written? no one on this site i think can actually do that!(no offense to anyone thinking they can) I know we probably can't do anything since we can't control copy n' pasting, but really does anyone else agree this is a problem?

RhetoriK
02-17-2010, 06:54 PM
im happy if someone replies to something i send anymore.. real talk

_SIR_
02-17-2010, 06:55 PM
no in the sniping way.... it allows them to snipe every battle

_SIR_
02-17-2010, 07:05 PM
no, no, no....this isn't what i planned for in this thread and um... in April i'll be sniping it out too!

RhetoriK
02-17-2010, 07:06 PM
no, no, no....this isn't what i planned for in this thread and um... in April i'll be sniping it out too!

good work Jack.. we got him to admit he's a premeditated sniper..lmao.. j.k

_SIR_
02-17-2010, 07:10 PM
sp what just about everyone else is too... they go in thinking "April? Time to Snipe My Way Into The Tourney And Lose In The 1st Round!"....... but i don't snipe unless it's time for tourney qualification and second i'm gonna make it past the first round unless we get some stupid voters or i get unlucky and get Jason, Real Talk, or someone in the first round

_SIR_
02-17-2010, 07:15 PM
um....uh.....i'm confused outta my mind so i've decided to keep my mouth shut! is this a good idea???

letsbeefyall
02-17-2010, 07:17 PM
don't attempt to grow a brain

Exalted Echelon
02-17-2010, 07:18 PM
i copy and paste almost every single verse on here

and every single open battle i accept you can rest assure i copied and pasted.......its fucking retarded to try to type out a verse that most likely you have wasted your time typing

_SIR_
02-17-2010, 07:20 PM
^^he's the problem.... he got those nice records cuz he snipes with the copy n' pasting... he's basically what this forum is about!!! oh and Jack ya right he doesn't actually face anyone good!!!

letsbeefyall
02-17-2010, 07:22 PM
Moltisanti should send me lines, but I know he won't.

aint being racist when i say u rap like a CRACKER...JACK
like a childs toy i put this JACK IN A BOX
like john ritter from three company with men JACKS A TRIPPER
if babies were money then like that actor JACK NICKEL SON
aint talkin bizarre self pleasure when i say imma piss JACK OFF

Krhyme Killz
02-17-2010, 07:24 PM
what's wrong with a copy/paste?

if you had unlimited time to post it...why shouldnt i have unlimited time to type up a reply?

letsbeefyall
02-17-2010, 07:25 PM
don't hate the player hate the game

dmullz
02-17-2010, 07:29 PM
don't hate the player hate the game

Your rele not good, and how come everytime someone askes you to send lines in a forum, you just use Play'd/wack nameplay, just say i have a nice looking record, have 0 respect and a I snipe like a mother fucker............as for copy and paste, its completely fine, just dont be a noobsniper like Mr.Drago over here,

*waits for Molsantis wack 'D'efense nameplay*:cool:

dmullz
02-17-2010, 07:32 PM
it's amazing how many people care about what motlisanti does with his life.. it really is

agrred let him battle noobs who care, is Mcee of the month really that big of a deal

letsbeefyall
02-17-2010, 07:35 PM
i typed in 'moltisanti' in search forums and i got 5 pages of threads...and this post that u r now reading is the first one in which i have said my own name...so why ya'll feel the need to talk about me? i dont give a fuck what you guys do...as long as it dont concern me...MY VICTIMS SHOULD BE THE ONES COMPLAINING, NOT THE WITNESSES