PDA

View Full Version : letsbeef still alive?

LEFT FIELD
02-17-2010, 02:47 PM
i thought i saw an email telling us to move over to another site? flyhiphop or some shit? anyone? please?

LEFT FIELD
02-17-2010, 02:55 PM
ahh, sounds like im staying here then. thank you, sir.

Accurit Phacts
02-17-2010, 02:56 PM
welcome back brah..

UNKNOWN ARTIST
02-17-2010, 02:57 PM
sup left... yo ....don't go anywhere before we get a chance to battle

LEFT FIELD
02-17-2010, 03:05 PM
shup niggies. if I go by any of the last 2-3 times ive stopped in over last year or two im gonna go into one of these private challenges ive had sitting for about that long, stare at it trying to thikn of a decnt bar for a good 10 minutes, then im gonna go smoke a cigarette and forget i was even on this shit until about august. rinse, repeat. i might even start claiming im retired so if I do drop some shit it'll get the jay-z treatment hahaha.

UNKNOWN ARTIST
02-17-2010, 03:10 PM
lmao.... that's about what i thought might happen ..... every time i see you back i think .... o.k ... hopefuly this time i can get a re-match before he disapears .... but now it's got to the stage i have only 1 defeat i never got a chance to avenge ...... and that's to you.... if u could put me ahead of the list of scrubs in your inbox i'd be eternaly greatful :D

UNKNOWN ARTIST
02-17-2010, 03:16 PM
Battle RULE....

My god did anyone else hear that???

UA's gonna kill me... i got to DaDDiO before him hahahahaha

If anything just do it for that reason Left hahaha!

quit tryin to steal my battles you lil fucknuggit ... lol .... you always get squashed anyway

LEFT FIELD
02-17-2010, 03:20 PM
hahaha UA, do I already have a verse from you in there? Im asking cause i can only see the last six i think and i know theres at least 15 more in there i cant.

UNKNOWN ARTIST
02-17-2010, 03:20 PM
it was only rican ... and u still couldn't win :rolleyes:

UNKNOWN ARTIST
02-17-2010, 03:23 PM
hahaha UA, do I already have a verse from you in there? Im asking cause i can only see the last six i think and i know theres at least 15 more in there i cant.

nah ..... you agreed to battle once u got one out the way to shake the rust off ..... but those rust shakers never happened

UNKNOWN ARTIST
02-17-2010, 03:24 PM
You aint battled since 1952! Ya times up UA! THATS why you ducks the ruler!!!

So Lefty you want me to send something down the line?

honestly .. your starting to sound like inf

LEFT FIELD
02-17-2010, 03:31 PM
okay then ill give you this much, if I manage to pull the cot dayumn textcalibur out of the effing rock type shit (by shitting on one of these weak verses in my inbox, hopefully) then i got you next. never-been-a-scout's honor.

UNKNOWN ARTIST
02-17-2010, 03:34 PM
sounds good.... i will hold you to that ... and hopefuly you'll hang around for a bit this time .... benn a minute since i saw a left field mauling