PDA

View Full Version : Still looking for a 'VET" to murder..."PULL BACK" or "Squeeze out 16's"!!

GodTheReptilian
02-17-2010, 11:14 AM
If you're a credible emcees, cool with a 16 liner, enjoy a challenge and you're not scared...lets get this name change battle posted.

STFU and SEND IT,
PoEt:high:

JWall
02-17-2010, 12:06 PM
Fuck it I will send.......working on bars right now for it!!!!!!!

JWall
02-17-2010, 12:07 PM
How long will the name change be for?

Krhyme Killz
02-17-2010, 12:09 PM
lol..why would a vet send to you, pup?

GodTheReptilian
02-17-2010, 12:11 PM
One week....If I win...you must change your name to "Poets Bitch".

I really appreciate you accepting this challenge...Its been hell trying to get a reputable battle.

Regards,

JWall
02-17-2010, 12:20 PM
One week....If I win...you must change your name to "Poets Bitch".

I really appreciate you accepting this challenge...Its been hell trying to get a reputable battle.

Regards,

Ok if you lose your name will be.........hmmm.............ClassicksDickRider and for a week you have to vote on all Classick battles in Classick's favor!!!!!!!!!

Krhyme Killz
02-17-2010, 12:23 PM
Ok if you lose your name will be.........hmmm.............ClassicksDickRider and for a week you have to vote on all Classick battles in Classick's favor!!!!!!!!!

ahhh...so THAT'S how you've been getting no names to vote for you on our battle....makes sense

GodTheReptilian
02-17-2010, 12:24 PM
lol..why would a vet send to you, pup?

I dont like my verse being sat on for weeks...If someone sends to me...Im replying in under 15mins.

Its nothing personal...I felt that when someone had gotten tired of listening to me...they'd consider battling. I've been really slacking off considering other competitions and I'm done experimenting with styles thats really not even my preference. I mainly spit for my audience on here...and not really how I would under normal circumstances. Am I sayin that Im the illest? No, I am not, but when I spit at 100%...names, dates, concepts, science, history...I'm bounless. I would just like to see where my talent level is compared to the illest on this site...I ghostwriting is my profession. When Jwall drops his verse I'll show you exactly what I mean K.

Regards,

dmullz
02-17-2010, 12:29 PM
I dont like my verse being sat on for weeks...If someone sends to me...Im replying in under 15mins.

Its nothing personal...I felt that when someone had gotten tired of listening to me...they'd consider battling. I've been really slacking off considering other competitions and I'm done experimenting with styles thats really not even my preference. I mainly spit for my audience on here...and not really how I would under normal circumstances. Am I sayin that Im the illest? No, I am not, but when I spit at 100%...names, dates, concepts, science, history...I'm bounless. I would just like to see where my talent level is compared to the illest on this site...I ghostwriting is my profession. When Jwall drops his verse I'll show you exactly what I mean K.

Regards,

If you wnna battle the best here send to the best here, they'll respond.:high:

Krhyme Killz
02-17-2010, 12:30 PM

Regards,

okay..i'll peep...if the shit aint fire though...i'll call you up on it! lol

JWall
02-17-2010, 12:36 PM
ahhh...so THAT'S how you've been getting no names to vote for you on our battle....makes sense

Fuck you K...lol.....I don't ask for votes or holla at my riders but it is in the hotlyst now!!!!

GodTheReptilian
02-17-2010, 12:58 PM
Still waiting...

Krhyme Killz
02-17-2010, 01:04 PM
Still waiting...

the cure for that is this new feature on the site called "Sending a Battle"

JWall
02-17-2010, 01:04 PM
Still waiting...

Still typing....gotta come nice its for my names sake!!!!!

Dee StruKtion
02-17-2010, 01:06 PM
i will battle anyone of you right now for a Name change, Month Ban or Lifetime Ban...w/e

GodTheReptilian
02-17-2010, 01:21 PM
Still typing....gotta come nice its for my names sake!!!!!

You better believe I will too...do you want to go 16 or 32?

JWall
02-17-2010, 01:23 PM
Dee I might get at you after the tourney's are over for a lifetime ban but that means you lose you can never come back on here......ever!!!!!!!!!

Dee StruKtion
02-17-2010, 01:26 PM
Dee I might get at you after the tourney's are over for a lifetime ban but that means you lose you can never come back on here......ever!!!!!!!!!

deal.....same with you son!

JWall
02-17-2010, 01:38 PM
You better believe I will too...do you want to go 16 or 32?

I am sending 16 in the next 5 minutes!

GodTheReptilian
02-17-2010, 01:47 PM
I am sending 16 in the next 5 minutes!

Still nothing...this shit better be mind-numbing. lol

Dee StruKtion
02-17-2010, 01:52 PM
^^^ poet why dont u ever send lines?????? U talk a whole lot for never sendin shit!

GodTheReptilian
02-17-2010, 01:56 PM
^^^ poet why dont u ever send lines?????? U talk a whole lot for never sendin shit!

I have sent before...still nothing...ask me how long I've been waiting for bars to return?

GodTheReptilian
02-17-2010, 01:58 PM
The guy has been typing for two hours now...I mean seriously...one would think this was for his life or something.

PoEt:confused:

Dee StruKtion
02-17-2010, 02:03 PM
send me 8 poet i'll respond in 15 mins...

JWall
02-17-2010, 02:04 PM
Damn this shit kept going to 8 bars instead of 16 I got it now!!! SORRY!!

JWall
02-17-2010, 02:05 PM
Plus my son was hungry so I fed him!!!!!! LIFE HAPPENED WHILE YOU WERE WAITING!!!!!

GodTheReptilian
02-17-2010, 02:15 PM
Plus my son was hungry so I fed him!!!!!! LIFE HAPPENED WHILE YOU WERE WAITING!!!!!

Yea...you would have thought life ended as long as it had taken you, lol. I just read it...~typin~.

R.I.P,
PoEt:mad:

Ohs
02-17-2010, 04:02 PM
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO You fucking homo, quit makin links about this and that, ill take you on, name change battle....reply

JWall
02-17-2010, 04:14 PM
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO You fucking homo, quit makin links about this and that, ill take you on, name change battle....reply

This battle has already gone down......hit it up Ohs...... http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?id=341451&section=tb

Ohs
02-17-2010, 04:39 PM
nah hes been bitchin and i sent his ass a fire 16 like 3 days ago lol

_SIR_
02-17-2010, 05:57 PM
i'll do it..... send 16 if ya win you change ya name to what i want and i'll change mine to what you want, but we keep that name for a week than we can change it to whatever we want besides are original name, alright?...lemme know!