PDA

View Full Version : atmosphere

Po a Fo
02-17-2010, 08:26 AM
why is he so much better than every one else at the way he does his thang?!?! at certain times, no one else can even touch my cd player... i can jam atmos on repeat, only ugk and zro are like that for me... im sure others agree... correct?

LunaticK
02-17-2010, 10:02 AM
Atmosphere is one of my favorite groups, I can listen to them for like whole day without getting tired of it. With that being said sometimes i feel they can be soft at times but thats there steeze, sometimes it wont be my cup of tea. You cant really bump them in a car, they are more like headphone music. :pimp:

Silk Account 22
02-18-2010, 08:31 PM
Atmosphere isn't a group, it's one rapper. I like a few of his songs, but shit like "Cats van bags", just fucking suck.

METH_BARZ
02-19-2010, 08:33 AM
Atmosphere isn't a group, it's one rapper. I like a few of his songs, but shit like "Cats van bags", just fucking suck.

naw it's a group I guess you don't recognize producer ant as part of the group just the rapper slug witch is retarded since ant puts as much effort into making all the beats as slug does writting the lyrics cause witout ant it would just be an accapella rapper lool

METH_BARZ
02-19-2010, 08:34 AM
why is he so much better than every one else at the way he does his thang?!?! at certain times, no one else can even touch my cd player... i can jam atmos on repeat, only ugk and zro are like that for me... im sure others agree... correct?

idk I disagree I mean atmosphere is dope but theres other groups and rappers I bump alot more then atmosphere

LunaticK
02-19-2010, 11:53 AM

Atmosphere IS a group, Made Up of the Emcee - Slug And The Producer - Ant... Im not a fan of Cats Van Bags But 90 Percent of the seven trails album was dope.:pimp: I dunno why student said jedi mind tricks lol

Po a Fo
02-19-2010, 03:51 PM
Lol u got me, but ya the group is dope, shit like tryna find a balance is classick and yall can't deny that... overcast was 99% sick

Killer Cole
02-20-2010, 11:21 AM
Yo slug is probably my fav rapper, he is a poet like jack said but he can also tell a story that makes u take notice and consistantly rhyme, and does it time n time again.. and as for being soft; yeah he is great at deep and meaningful tracks, but has the odd hard song u can blast in ur ride.. 'when life gives u lemons paint that shit gold' thier latest release is dope but bt they used all live instruments which shows talent i think, but lacks the real hip hop feel to it.. but majority of his old stuff is dope! and if u havent already id check out his new release with Murs, FELT 3 - its all produced by Aesop Rock and there is a few decent hard songs on there like DeathMurderMayhem, but yes Slug and ant (atmosphere) are a great team and i rate them with the best..

MaD-Trey
02-24-2010, 06:53 AM
Slug is a very talented Rapper,Not my Favourite but he certainly sits among my top 20. Alot of people weren't too keen on the "You can't imagine how much fun...."record but that still sits as my fave atmosphere release. "Get Fly" always gets me pumped for the day.

Mr TuKeyz
02-24-2010, 05:03 PM
Slug is a very talented Rapper,Not my Favourite but he certainly sits among my top 20. Alot of people weren't too keen on the "You can't imagine how much fun...."record but that still sits as my fave atmosphere release. "Get Fly" always gets me pumped for the day.

good point

crazyman_420
03-03-2010, 12:04 AM
atmosphere it jus a 10 letter word....:p