PDA

View Full Version : jack-o-lantern scared?

master shake
02-17-2010, 07:40 AM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=336517

why is he battlin other ppl yet not replyin 2 me?

Po a Fo
02-17-2010, 07:50 AM
guarantee he aint scared bruva

RhetoriK
02-17-2010, 11:55 AM
sam could be said about you...trick, lol..that verse is about a month old now.. shit i sent that right BEFORE I sent that verse to Jason.. figures..

FiNALWoRD
02-17-2010, 12:26 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=336517

why is he battlin other ppl yet not replyin 2 me?

Shhh quit speaking, jack would eat those bars.. acting like you so fuuuckin sick or somehting.. Fuckin Classick

master shake
02-18-2010, 05:41 AM
Shhh quit speaking, jack would eat those bars.. acting like you so fuuuckin sick or somehting.. Fuckin Classick

Im not sayin dat, jack was lyk d first prson i spoke 2 here nd was d collest i did. but srsly d guy agreed 2 battle me nd got me 2 snd 16. i got pissed off cuz i lost sum ez battles nd sed i didnt giv a fuck bout d site, but there is no dnyin dat it wud b a sick battle wether he wins or not. i wasted my time 2 snd nd he duznt evn reply? why not jackl? y u bein lyk diz?

EDITl: nd rhetorik, i had 6-8 lins written vs u nd my memory stick broke, if u want i can try nd rite suttin else up but cud b a wile

FiNALWoRD
02-18-2010, 11:22 AM
Because you didn't tell him you didn't quit ^^ Fuck..

master shake
02-24-2010, 06:26 AM
wat wud b d difference if i quit or not. read d battle, it wud b gud wether i was on d site or not so he surley wud want to hav a gud battle.

King of Comedy
02-24-2010, 08:36 AM
Learn how to speak English
Before your start battlin you dumb motherfucker

Wraxius
02-24-2010, 08:39 AM
^^ I was gonna say the same thing fatal. What the fuck is up with this guys spelling.............and he wonders why he is 7-6. :high:

King of Comedy
02-24-2010, 08:57 AM
How the fuck is he dumbfounded?!
What's up wit' this illiterate Hugh Jack ass motherfucker

Odd God
02-24-2010, 09:01 AM
Neither _Chainz_ or Fatal Shot can say shit about spelling and grammar, fucking hypocrites

Wraxius
02-24-2010, 09:43 AM
Neither _Chainz_ or Fatal Shot can say shit about spelling and grammar, fucking hypocrites

And you can? I don't even have to begin with how many fuck ups you had in that single sentence. You're dumb kid.

Odd God
02-24-2010, 09:46 AM
No 'fuck ups' in my sentence at all, the fact that you see mistakes in that sentence means you don't know shit. Don't go pretending your an English professor

Wraxius
02-24-2010, 09:49 AM
No 'fuck ups' in my sentence at all, the fact that you see mistakes in that sentence means you don't know shit. Don't go pretending your an English professor

This sentence is fucked up as well. You should really check your spelling and grammar before trying to make jokes on someone else about theirs.

Odd God
02-24-2010, 09:53 AM
Oh shit we got an English teacher and I haven't done my homework

Wraxius
02-24-2010, 09:57 AM
Oh shit we got an English teacher and I haven't done my homework

No, You just tried to show me up and I returned the favor. Now you look like a dumb ass so you try to flip it back against me by making jokes. That only makes you seem that much dumber for not being able to back up your statement.

Odd God
02-24-2010, 10:23 AM
Your talking shit, there are no spelling mistakes or grammatical errors and who cares if there is. You are the real 'dumb ass' here

Wraxius
02-24-2010, 10:28 AM
Your talking shit, there are no spelling mistakes or grammatical errors and who cares if there is. You are the real 'dumb ass' here

Ok, Here's what's wrong with your grammar since you don't know.

"Your talking shit, there are no spelling mistakes or grammatical errors and who cares if there is."

Your should be You're. Your is possessive. There should be a comma before "and", that makes your sentence a run-on.

"You are the real 'dumb ass' here"

You're supposed to quote when trying to put emphasis on something. Also, there should be a period after here.

This concludes todays lesson, now do your homework, Bobby.

Odd God
02-24-2010, 10:30 AM
like anyone gives a flying fuck

Wraxius
02-24-2010, 10:34 AM
I'm just trying to help you, man.

master shake
02-26-2010, 08:36 AM
lmao so since wen was speakin in txt not ok on d internet? I can speak like this if you guys would like me more smh. Jst coz i speak lyk dis wen im writtin in d forum y do u fink i speak lyk dis wen im doin d battle. cheq my battle b4 u speak nxt time, i dont do ny of dis wen im battlin i jst do dis cuz its much quickr dan writtin d full words