PDA

View Full Version : new game....thread game

Ohs
02-16-2010, 09:59 PM
GUESS WHO SAID IT.....

NO OFFENSE 2 ALL MY PARTNERS N THE GAME RAPPIN... BUT I WAS ON THIS NET FAME SHIT...I DECIDED TO FORFEIT LET'S BEEF FOR AWHILE CUZ I RARELY COME HERE... I GOT A JOB...AND I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR MY BOSS.. NOR FOR THE FACULTIES OR MODERATORS HERE....INCLUDING SOME OF U BITCHMADE EMCEES AND REAL G'D EMCEES... I GOT HATE VOTED...SO I'MMA LEAVE THE SHIT ALONE... I WASTED MY TIME RAPPIN SO FUCK IT...NIGGA... JUSS SO YA'LL KNOW... I AIN'T PART OF THIS PLANET I'M FROM MARS AND GOD SAID ANY MAN WHO IS A FREIDN OF THIS WORLD IS AN ENEMY OF GOD... I THINK GOIN TO CHURCH IS BETTER THAN GOIN TO BEEF!! I WASTIN MY TIME TRYIN TO SPEAK AND PUT KNOWLGE TO THE WEAK... I come from all ova the place, from N.Y. I was originally BORN..in the heart of harlem to BOSTON..to TAMPA BAY AREA.. FLORIDA.. I'm like 2pac.!! BUT ON THE REAL... I GOT SONGS UNRELEASED AND BEEF'S UNWRITTEN OR HALF WRITTEN... AND MY FAMILY R SOME CRUMMY PEOPLE, THEY GIVE ME NO CHANCE TO STAY ONLINE TO DO THE SHIT I GOTTA DO...

Ohs
02-16-2010, 10:01 PM
lol this has to be the funniest shit ive ever read....lol...i almost choked on my cerial readin this..."BUT ON THE REAL... I GOT SONGS UNRELEASED AND BEEF'S UNWRITTEN OR HALF WRITTEN... AND MY FAMILY R SOME CRUMMY PEOPLE, THEY GIVE ME NO CHANCE TO STAY ONLINE TO DO THE SHIT I GOTTA DO"

Wraxius
02-16-2010, 10:04 PM
lmao what the fuck?

Ohs
02-16-2010, 10:04 PM
But I Was On This Net Fame Shit...i Decided To Forfeit Let's Beef For Awhile Cuz I Rarely Come Here... I Got A Job...and I Don't Have Time For My Boss.. Nor For The Faculties Or Moderators Here....including Some Of U Bitchmade Emcees And Real G'd Emcees...

Rican
02-16-2010, 10:09 PM
bunz? ? ? K.O.S?

Ohs
02-16-2010, 10:10 PM
lol just read it a few times and slowly....relize the hilarity....then ill expose...

Wraxius
02-17-2010, 12:49 AM
You said it, It's right there in your first post lil dude! lol. Probably Huey J or some shit xD.

dmullz
02-17-2010, 01:04 AM
MOKANE!!!!! and it is absoluelty hysterical

Ohs
02-17-2010, 07:38 AM
ding ding ding & we have a winner...lol..he almost sounds like profite...hahha

Ohs
02-17-2010, 09:02 AM
another great quote from mokane...

"I Just Want The Homies To Know I Won't Be Online For Awhile....so Be Patient If I Don't Respond Or If I'm Not Online. I'll Get At Ya'll Real Talk
I'm The Greatest Rapper Of All Time. Believe It. Check Out My Style."

JWall
02-17-2010, 11:18 AM
Should be an easy one....

"Im still around this bitch too aren't I.. WITHOUT BITING LYRICS also."

GodTheReptilian
02-17-2010, 11:26 AM
Should be an easy one....

"Im still around this bitch too aren't I.. WITHOUT BITING LYRICS also."

Battle up Jwall...

Brodie B
02-17-2010, 12:04 PM
Haha this thread is just a indirect way of further embarrassing people :D but hell everybody's doing it....easy one for you guys

Getting crunk Kiccin bacc wit my homies spittin freestyles and being more poetic then a muthafucca! Recently stopped toking broccoli..I used to blaze up everyday last year on the illest indoor chronic! Got to stay healthy though but my dudes on the block still selling large amounts of dope!

Louie Dawgs
02-17-2010, 01:26 PM
Haha this thread is just a indirect way of further embarrassing people :D but hell everybody's doing it....easy one for you guys

Getting crunk Kiccin bacc wit my homies spittin freestyles and being more poetic then a muthafucca! Recently stopped toking broccoli..I used to blaze up everyday last year on the illest indoor chronic! Got to stay healthy though but my dudes on the block still selling large amounts of dope!
Profite.

This thread is awesome.