PDA

View Full Version : Where are the VETS...PoEt will bury you!!!

GodTheReptilian
02-15-2010, 08:00 PM
OK...I've been wanting to drop at 100% and I've yet to be extended a challenge from a "VET", or the resourceful "I'll be sending" complex and the results of which are never received. Usually I get "SEND IT and I'll get to it when I have time"...yea, "THE BRAIN-STORMERS"...this has become very ritualistic and compulsive. I'm finished conducting my experiments and laxity is no-longer an option.

If a "VET" or anyone above the novice caliber really wants to challenge the capacity of their talent...SEND 16. I want pull any punches...I'm going to bury you alive, completely.

I'm aware that some "dunce" may make a valiant attempt at mocking this post, you know...the creative "funny guys", less impacting and probably never be able to apply such humor to their bars...yes you. I'd like to request a round of "FUCK YOUS". 10 out of 10...I could devour you as well.

SEND 16 lines...DOA

Thanks and much obliged,
PoEt:high:

Wraxius
02-15-2010, 08:44 PM
SEND IT and I'll get to it when I have time

GodTheReptilian
02-15-2010, 08:56 PM
SEND IT and I'll get to it when I have time

lol...never fails.

FiNALWoRD
02-15-2010, 09:30 PM
Ready for a verse (Cha Ching!)

dmullz
02-15-2010, 09:36 PM
Send 8, your not worth a 16 but i will respond to an 8, and you wont burry anyone lmao

pUL5e
02-15-2010, 09:40 PM
lol this thread is nonsense! i'll eat you >=[

merkDyou
02-15-2010, 09:42 PM
u still want that 13 nd a 1/2

Rican
02-15-2010, 09:42 PM
was you scared?

UnEtHıCaL
02-15-2010, 09:43 PM
Anyone else think of when Joey discovered the thesaraus when reading this?

merkDyou
02-15-2010, 09:48 PM
^^ lol .

whats good tho ill send u sum fresh shit. 16

GodTheReptilian
02-15-2010, 09:52 PM
Send 8, your not worth a 16 but i will respond to an 8, and you wont burry anyone lmao

Mr.dmullz...I would bury you easily in 16...it would definitely be an effortless exertion. Your minor buddy...assuming you are afraid...which is the reason for the suggestive 8. I have yet to even spit at my maximum...and even at such a frail degree as my previous drops...I would kill you. You're cowering behind 8...you lame...send 16 so I may embarrass you. Tough talk coming from someone so elementary.

Thanks again,

UnEtHıCaL
02-15-2010, 09:56 PM
Mr.dmullz...I would bury you easily in 16...it would definitely be an effortless exertion. Your minor buddy...assuming you are afraid...which is the reason for the suggestive 8. I have yet to even spit at my maximum...and even at such a frail degree as my previous drops...I would kill you. You're cowering behind 8...you lame...send 16 so I may embarrass you. Tough talk coming from someone so elementary.

Thanks again,

I, UnEtHiCaL, regret to infrom you, opposing party in disagreements with Mr. Dmullz, that in using the commonplace approach to extending the length and complexity to the language and vocabulary in your forum website responses, you are not advancing the opinions of the oposite bistandards of said website in regards to you're intelectual level.

Your's Sexually,
EtH

merkDyou
02-15-2010, 10:07 PM

Thanks again,

Your embarassing vocabulary baffles the cerebrum of all this sites members. Despite your lack of knowledge and horrible punctuation skills, I highly suggest you test your mediocre skill. I shall send thee 16 bars of destructive lyricism, if thou shalth not respondith. your gay.

UnEtHıCaL
02-15-2010, 10:09 PM
^Awesome finish!

GodTheReptilian
02-15-2010, 10:12 PM
I, UnEtHiCaL, regret to infrom you, opposing party in disagreements with Mr. Dmullz, that in using the commonplace approach to extending the length and complexity to the language and vocabulary in your forum website responses, you are not advancing the opinions of the oposite bistandards of said website in regards to you're intelectual level.

Your's Sexually,
EtH

Psychobabble...consider this....If you win ill retire my account indefinitely...If im victorious...you will retire your account. If you can adhere to the conditions...send your 16. If not...stfu

Send it,

FiNALWoRD
02-15-2010, 10:14 PM
Yall nigga ass bish ass nigguh, i pop da heata. and da boy know i gets poppin wif da SIS TEEN!!
in the most polite manor of couse.

CLASSICK

GodTheReptilian
02-15-2010, 10:18 PM
As I stated...a "dunce".

Send it,

UnEtHıCaL
02-15-2010, 10:20 PM
Psychobabble...consider this....If you win ill retire my account indefinitely...If im victorious...you will retire your account. If you can adhere to the conditions...send your 16. If not...stfu

Send it,

The EtH will never retire! And who says homosexual things like "If im victorious", damn kid has been fucking with those runescape quests too long.

merkDyou
02-15-2010, 10:24 PM
you are a battle conquistador my friend...your far to sophistcated for the basic arena ...i think its time your retired indefinatly. :fyou:

merkDyou
02-15-2010, 10:37 PM
fuckkkk itt imm sendin u a 16...u can respond or not respond pusssssy.

dmullz
02-15-2010, 11:40 PM
No, why would i waste 16 bars on you, i can just beat you in 8 there is no difference, lol plus Rican wants to battle me so im more concerned with that, but if you send 8 i will gladly reply, and btw when did you become so Legendary? let alone on the level to "beat me effortlessly"