PDA

View Full Version : Wow...EASY solution for haters/riders

pUL5e
02-15-2010, 07:25 PM
I just thought about this....Give exclusive to the people that arent fucking haters/riders ie RULE, Jason, Huey, UA, remarK, Khryme, etc etc etc...

W/e we should have a solid list of about 40-50 textcees (the forum heads most likely)

And we just battle in exclusive arena...Ta-da...There goes the hassle of riders/haters...Ohh & multi account voting because i'd say its pretty rare to have more than one Exclusive account. Even if you have 100 accounts on here I bet no more than 3-4 are exclusive.

Wraxius
02-15-2010, 07:27 PM
You think they would even consider doing this? They would say "it's too much of a hassle, just deal with it". But good idea :) especially me not being a hate voter/rider.

nXt
02-15-2010, 07:27 PM
Don't forget voting on the battles that are already in the exclusive arena too. Hint hint :D

EJT
02-15-2010, 07:31 PM
Revive exclusive? Good idea. I just think the only hard part would be who gets the exclusive and who doesn't.

Mindless
02-15-2010, 07:32 PM
You think they would even consider doing this? They would say "it's too much of a hassle, just deal with it". But good idea :) especially me not being a hate voter/rider.

You're a fucking jackass. We're not going to give away free exclusive but not 'cause it's a hassle. We're not doing it because it isn't fair to the people who pay for it to just give it away.

However, Student and I are working on a monthly tourney idea where the winner would get one month of free exclusive. It's not all worked out yet and we don't even know if we're going to do it or not yet.

EJT
02-15-2010, 07:34 PM
Damn, not again

pUL5e
02-15-2010, 07:36 PM
Word Mindless..I say you demolish every crew & take everyones Exclusives and start the site from scratch (Crew system)..

Back in the day being a crew was a privilege because there were only like 5-6 and if you got in one, you were considered to be nice.

Now its like 1,000 crews where half ass mediocre kids are in them. You guys should make it a priviledge again.

You can start by knocking down every crew except Spectacular, Classick, MFD, & POPs. lmao.

Mindless
02-15-2010, 07:36 PM
I know. I get a little over excited when people call the staff out when they don't have any clue as to how anything actually works. Maybe I should get some high blood pressure medicine and smoke some weed...

Wraxius
02-15-2010, 07:37 PM
^^ yeah cause $5/month is a real fucking back-breaker huh? Please, X gave out free memberships before so what the fuck are you on? And I'm not a jackass, I just know what the deal is. You all don't like dealingl with little petty shit like hate votes, then do this idea and guess what, YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IT ANYMORE! And how does that make me jackass for saying you will say it's too much of a hassle? How in the hell does that make me a jackass? Please tell me.

dmullz
02-15-2010, 07:37 PM
You're a fucking jackass. We're not going to give away free exclusive but not 'cause it's a hassle. We're not doing it because it isn't fair to the people who pay for it to just give it away.

However, Student and I are working on a monthly tourney idea where the winner would get one month of free exclusive. It's not all worked out yet and we don't even know if we're going to do it or not yet.

What if you had a Divisional run tourney, based on Your record, and win eprcentage, the Admins/Mods make like 3 brackets of 16, and every league is a different level of skill, that avoids the same guys winning the exclusive each month ya know jus an idea:high:

Mindless
02-15-2010, 07:38 PM
Word Mindless..I say you demolish every crew & take everyones Exclusives and start the site from scratch (Crew system)..

Back in the day being a crew was a privilege because there were only like 5-6 and if you got in one, you were considered to be nice.

Now its like 1,000 crews where half ass mediocre kids are in them. You guys should make it a priviledge again.

You can start by knocking down every crew except Spectacular, Classick, MFD, & POPs. lmao.

*ahem* /points at his crew

You were saying you wanted to amend that list a little?

Wraxius
02-15-2010, 07:39 PM

No offense, but you just contradicted yourself. You said "Demolish every crew and start the site from scratch". Then you say leave 4 crews up, that's not starting from scratch so which one is it? lol

Rap Remedy
02-15-2010, 07:42 PM
Hmm I have a suggestion! The furry lover should leave the site and that's one small step towards improvement ;)

dmullz
02-15-2010, 07:43 PM
No offense, but you just contradicted yourself. You said "Demolish every crew and start the site from scratch". Then you say leave 4 crews up, that's not starting from scratch so which one is it? lol

Hes saying keep the crews that are alreeady a privlege to get in, not any idiot is in those crews,and id add DNA and The Family to that list, and ya fixing crew battles would be fucking awesome.!

Wraxius
02-15-2010, 07:46 PM
Hmm I have a suggestion! The furry lover should leave the site and that's one small step towards improvement ;)

I say get some new content since that's old news. And I'm one of the top emcee's on this site, and I vote fair with expos. I'm part OF the improvement, not the problem. Get it right. I argue with people but I never hate vote or ride anybody's dick, which is what everybody seems to say the problem is, so how am I an issue?

Mindless
02-15-2010, 07:46 PM
^^ yeah cause $5/month is a real fucking back-breaker huh? Please, X gave out free memberships before so what the fuck are you on? And I'm not a jackass, I just know what the deal is. You all don't like dealingl with little petty shit like hate votes, then do this idea and guess what, YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IT ANYMORE! And how does that make me jackass for saying you will say it's too much of a hassle? How in the hell does that make me a jackass? Please tell me.

Because you're speaking on things you know NOTHING about really. You automatically assume that we're going to say "Naw, I ain't doin' that 'cause it's too much work." That's basically calling us lazy and I'm not fucking having that. I've worked my ass off for this site since before you even ever heard of LetsBeef. I answered hundreds of messages A DAY when there was only one fucking active moderator after _shaz got banned. You know who that mod was? ME! Where were you then? Not here. So how about before you try and speak on something that you aren't competent of you stop and take a minute to think "Hey, maybe I shouldn't call this guy lazy when I have no idea what he's done for LB" Jackass

Wraxius
02-15-2010, 07:52 PM
Because you're speaking on things you know NOTHING about really. You automatically assume that we're going to say "Naw, I ain't doin' that 'cause it's too much work." That's basically calling us lazy and I'm not fucking having that. I've worked my ass off for this site since before you even ever heard of LetsBeef. I answered hundreds of messages A DAY when there was only one fucking active moderator after _shaz got banned. You know who that mod was? ME! Where were you then? Not here. So how about before you try and speak on something that you aren't competent of you stop and take a minute to think "Hey, maybe I shouldn't call this guy lazy when I have no idea what he's done for LB" Jackass

Because the mods that were here before were shitty about having to delete hate votes. Not you, because you were inactive at one point while I was here. But I've seen time and time again the mods complaining about all the hate voting and rider vote removal requests, this is an easy way to fix it. Yall want be bothered with petty shit and neither will the battlers. It's a win-win for everybody. And the people that ARE paying for the exclusive, refund the money to them and then let them get the free memberships too, X has done it before and if it makes the site better, I don't see why he won't do it again.

Krhyme Killz
02-15-2010, 07:53 PM
Mindless reminds me so much of K lol

bottom line, i had this idea a minute ago, but it never got enough buzz....truth is, if we wanted to do that we could.....umm...actually cop exclusives..

Mindless
02-15-2010, 08:07 PM
I've only been inactive three times. Twice when my ISP was being ghey and when my brother died. I've never seen a mod complain about having to do their job and I don't know where you're getting this.

And basically what it sounds like you're talking about is just giving some good people exclusive and abandoning the Basic Arena. That's not going to happen. Exclusive members will get extra 'cause they pay but I'm not going to ignore the basic members just because you and some other people assume they're all dick riders and cheaters. There are a lot of decent people out there who just want to battle.

Mindless
02-15-2010, 08:08 PM
Mindless reminds me so much of K lol

bottom line, i had this idea a minute ago, but it never got enough buzz....truth is, if we wanted to do that we could.....umm...actually cop exclusives..

This. Why should we give it away if "^^ yeah cause $5/month is a real fucking back-breaker huh?"

pUL5e
02-15-2010, 08:14 PM

Oh sorry I type everything in up and the first thing i look for is contradictory statements, followed my typos & grammatical errors. You know exactly what I meant. Knock down every crew except a select few.

EJT
02-15-2010, 08:15 PM
I would so pay for exclusive if i had a credit card.

Mindless
02-15-2010, 08:18 PM
You know you can get those prepaid Visa cards right? That's how I pay for EVERYTHING on the internet. It costs an extra five bucks for the card but I register them under fake names and shit so I figure it's five bucks for anonymity and I'm more than happy to pay that.

pUL5e
02-15-2010, 08:18 PM
Most of us are probably unemployed teenagers with a $0 balance in our PayPals. Lmao. I have 2 cents. >< ...But if "Exclusive Membership" ever does truly become "Exclusive" again then I wouldn't mind paying!

Mindless
02-15-2010, 08:19 PM
It's called two jobs bitch! That's how I use to talk. I was very street....

Wraxius
02-15-2010, 08:38 PM
I can afford the exclusive membership, but it doesn't really mean anything. Nobody battles in the exclusive arena and there aren't enough excl. members to get any votes to count towards anything. @Jason. Wasn't my idea bro, I was just supporting him because it is a good idea, only X would be losing money, but he's not gaining any money by not having exclusive members. He won't be out anything if he gives exclusives to the people who really are good and don't dickride, buddy vote, hate vote or anything like that. See where I'm coming from? He won't be making anything, but he won't be losing anything either, if that makes sense.

UnEtHıCaL
02-15-2010, 08:44 PM
Well, just in response to what Mindless said, pretty much no one on the site what so ever is paying for exclusive. If there is, then leave them with it, but basically I can't fault this idea. I don't know if Student or Mindless have the computer tech abilities to just completley erase everything Exclusive, but if they can, then if it was all reset and everyone proving their worth or have proved themselves can get into it and although it is already like that, it would finally cement the two different worlds of fair and unfair in letsbeef. This could be a style like the Datpiff Ivy League, and everyone proving themself gets into it.

One problem, all those involved will need to be super active as it's hard to get a vote from everyone on the site, let alone a confined 100.

Wraxius
02-15-2010, 08:47 PM
Well, just in response to what Mindless said, pretty much no one on the site what so ever is paying for exclusive. If there is, then leave them with it, but basically I can't fault this idea. I don't know if Student or Mindless have the computer tech abilities to just completley erase everything Exclusive, but if they can, then if it was all reset and everyone proving their worth or have proved themselves can get into it and although it is already like that, it would finally cement the two different worlds of fair and unfair in letsbeef. This could be a style like the Datpiff Ivy League, and everyone proving themself gets into it.

One problem, all those involved will need to be super active as it's hard to get a vote from everyone on the site, let alone a confined 100.

Co-Sign. Or maybe a tournament amongst the people who want to get into it? A round of 100 battles. 200 members. The winners of each battle would get an exclusive membership. Just an idea, not saying this is concrete or even a smart idea, just throwing something out there.

UnEtHıCaL
02-15-2010, 08:51 PM
Co-Sign. Or maybe a tournament amongst the people who want to get into it? A round of 100 battles. 200 members. The winners of each battle would get an exclusive membership. Just an idea, not saying this is concrete or even a smart idea, just throwing something out there.

Exclusive membership in this senario should not be decided by battling skills. What about all the educated voters who either don't battle often or just lack in battle skills? Staff would have to decide who gets in over the course of like a week, and then people could get themselves in through good voting on non exclusive battles, good battle skills and participation in the forums.

UnEtHıCaL
02-15-2010, 08:52 PM
This. Why should we give it away if "^^ yeah cause $5/month is a real fucking back-breaker huh?"

Would you pay it though?

Wraxius
02-15-2010, 08:55 PM
Exclusive membership in this senario should not be decided by battling skills. What about all the educated voters who either don't battle often or just lack in battle skills? Staff would have to decide who gets in over the course of like a week, and then people could get themselves in through good voting on non exclusive battles, good battle skills and participation in the forums.

Right, but if the unfair voters noticed what was going on, wouldn't they become the most fairest of voters and give an honest expo to every battle they voted on? If it was to be done, it would have to be done incognito or based off of history. Like, choose some people that have been here a while. EX: You, RULE, Krhyme, EJT, Etc. The people that are KNOWN for giving fair votes, have them already in it, then go with what you said on the week, but not let people know when it's going to start and then choose the good ones from that batch and so-on until all spots are filled.

UnEtHıCaL
02-15-2010, 08:58 PM
Right, but if the unfair voters noticed what was going on, wouldn't they become the most fairest of voters and give an honest expo to every battle they voted on? If it was to be done, it would have to be done incognito or based off of history. Like, choose some people that have been here a while. EX: You, RULE, Krhyme, EJT, Etc. The people that are KNOWN for giving fair votes, have them already in it, then go with what you said on the week, but not let people know when it's going to start and then choose the good ones from that batch and so-on until all spots are filled.

If the unfair voters start voting fairly just to get in, then what's the problem? They are voting fair and bettering the site. If they stopped once they got in, and people started complaining, then they would not be around for long.

Wraxius
02-15-2010, 09:07 PM
If the unfair voters start voting fairly just to get in, then what's the problem? They are voting fair and bettering the site. If they stopped once they got in, and people started complaining, then they would not be around for long.

Right, but they could vote unfairly and just not be so clear about it. Like instead of 9-5 they vote 8-7 or 9-8, etc. The unfair/buddy/hate votes could still go on, it just would be hard to catch up on it at that point. Not saying you're wrong, just saying there are more possibilities.

UnEtHıCaL
02-15-2010, 09:16 PM
_Chainz_, look around, every single 'fair voter' on the site does that. So many people vote for the favourite with 9-9 votes saying it's close. The FVC, the vets, everyone. That sort of thing is not something you can get rid of.

Wraxius
02-15-2010, 09:18 PM
Ok, But what about the unfair voters and hate voters? They don't do that, they drop the 9-5's. They'll just start dropping the 9-8's. They're still hate voters either way, you just won't be able to tell it. There is no way this site will ever be completely fair.

UnEtHıCaL
02-15-2010, 09:24 PM
Exactly, but doing something like this can vastyly improve it. And the hate voting thing is solved by the adaption to the ignore button. Yes you may have to suffer one unfair vote or two, but you can click ignore and everything is helped. And if these people were hate voters to begin with, they will not be made exclusive either way, and so can have zero effect on the battle's outcome.

Krhyme Killz
02-15-2010, 09:31 PM
lol at the uppity attitude of some of yall....i mean really...its a battle site, so the objectiveness of votes are always gonna be an issue...like i said in my interview with RULE...this site reflects the same shit that you come accross in real life..and the fact is...if you are smart and experienced enough...you wont get dicked out of a battle that you won

UnEtHıCaL
02-15-2010, 09:34 PM
lol at the uppity attitude of some of yall....i mean really...its a battle site, so the objectiveness of votes are always gonna be an issue...like i said in my interview with RULE...this site reflects the same shit that you come accross in real life..and the fact is...if you are smart and experienced enough...you wont get dicked out of a battle that you won

Everyone gets dicked out of battles, on every site and in real life too.

Krhyme Killz
02-15-2010, 09:44 PM
Everyone gets dicked out of battles, on every site and in real life too.

these battles are real life...lol...what exactly is "real life texting"...as many fucking "Check my battle" threads that there are...yall should be ashamed for going overboard complaining about votes. i dont make those threads, and imagine the "love" that these cats that dont even get on the forums get out there...

UnEtHıCaL
02-15-2010, 09:45 PM
Real life "battles", not text battles. Adding words in is fun thought isn't it.

pUL5e
02-15-2010, 09:47 PM
I noticed a lot of ppl quoting Styles P. He's one of the realest out.

UnEtHıCaL
02-15-2010, 09:48 PM
Except you of course.

Krhyme Killz
02-15-2010, 09:56 PM
I noticed a lot of ppl quoting Styles P. He's one of the realest out.

word..i must admit that i slept on him for a while..i was more of a Kiss fan, but P's shit is more layered and gritty to me...as a father and an ex con, i relate to ALOT of what he has to say.

UnEtHıCaL
02-15-2010, 09:58 PM
How come he gets to say ex con yet if I did I get called an e-thug? This site is horseshit!

Krhyme Killz
02-15-2010, 10:03 PM
How come he gets to say ex con yet if I did I get called an e-thug? This site is horseshit!

lmao...dont worry, someone will come along and hit me with that..

also maybe because i dont have homosexual sigs of Urb lmao

UnEtHıCaL
02-15-2010, 10:06 PM
^He had one of me first, I was just returning the favor.

But it's stupid, people call me an e-thug because of what I say on the internet, but they don't believe it.....because of what I say on the internet. How can things be so conscrewed like that?

Krhyme Killz
02-15-2010, 10:08 PM
good point.....

UnEtHıCaL
02-15-2010, 10:09 PM
You're right, it IS a good point.

Oh i'm the king of posts that go no where!

AuGhtTies SwaG
02-15-2010, 11:07 PM

actually ...I have exclusive on my other account.. n i wont be mad... if its given out free, just want real voters n not DR on battles, thas why i got excl///but its dead.... still got it on the other account/// shit if ya give it away free i still wont be mad... as long as it stay active n fair shits cool with me.... Yessir:high:

Step S
02-16-2010, 12:44 AM
I just thought about this....Give exclusive to the people that arent fucking haters/riders ie RULE, Jason, Huey, UA, remarK, Khryme, etc etc etc...

W/e we should have a solid list of about 40-50 textcees (the forum heads most likely)

And we just battle in exclusive arena...Ta-da...There goes the hassle of riders/haters...Ohh & multi account voting because i'd say its pretty rare to have more than one Exclusive account. Even if you have 100 accounts on here I bet no more than 3-4 are exclusive.

Love It. Love It Love It Love It!!! So When Does It Begin?

dmullz
02-16-2010, 02:51 AM
How many dudes on here PAY for exclusive?

Besides the ruler..?

I dont, lol i cant imagine that many due tho idk, ask student or mindless, and rule peep the latest kiddd

Ohs
02-16-2010, 08:41 AM
FIRST OFF @ MINDLESS, it isnt fair you guy take money from people with a sub par product, yall dont even do cash tourneys like you ADVERTISE step your fucking game up

UnEtHıCaL
02-16-2010, 11:02 AM
^It's better than you're website.

Hollow Coss
02-16-2010, 11:07 AM
keep MFDs,POPs,Classick,SV,DNA, and Hoodrich!.

Decision
02-16-2010, 12:47 PM
there shouldnt be any crews. start completely over with crews.