PDA

View Full Version : just a quick question............

SA_ANZ
02-13-2010, 11:26 PM
who thinks that crews trade votes with each other ???????.............:D

SA_ANZ
02-13-2010, 11:35 PM

SA_ANZ
02-14-2010, 12:03 AM
anyone...........don't duck da question............

SA_ANZ
02-14-2010, 12:10 AM
wow lolololol

SA_ANZ
02-14-2010, 12:13 AM
^^^^^^^just wondering anyone...............

Louie Dawgs
02-14-2010, 12:17 AM
Everyone trades votes here. I'm sure some faggot crews are doing it too.

SA_ANZ
02-14-2010, 12:19 AM
Everyone trades votes here. I'm sure some faggot crews are doing it too.

thanks for answering my question i was just wondering what other people think of this...........cause i see alot of this with crews like d.p.s. and n.m.e........:cool:

�Inkredible�
02-14-2010, 12:36 AM
I believe that since NME is DPS's "sister" crew.... i could see them trading votes.

SA_ANZ
02-14-2010, 12:37 AM
I believe that since NME is DPS's "sister" crew.... i could see them trading votes.

its fucked up but truth has to be told round here know what i mean ????..........

SA_ANZ
02-14-2010, 12:41 AM
and YOUNITED a.k,a SIKKSCRIPTS u also know da crew M.L.D was doing that bullshit also right ???????

�Inkredible�
02-14-2010, 12:41 AM
yea i feel you, MLD did trade votes for certain members. this isnt because you were down with DPS and got kicked is it? Lol.

SA_ANZ
02-14-2010, 12:45 AM
yea i feel you, MLD did trade votes for certain members. this isnt because you were down with DPS and got kicked is it? Lol.

no i'm just seeing alot of bullshit that needs to come to light......know what i mean ????? and by da way i left a comment on your page earlier before you commented on this thread but i respect that you've answered my question.......but my feelings towards u remain da same..............:cool:

�Inkredible�
02-14-2010, 12:47 AM
By the way, I will change my name as much as i want :D

Step S
02-14-2010, 12:48 AM
Sa_anz Has No Dick :d

SA_ANZ
02-14-2010, 12:48 AM
By the way, I will change my name as much as i want :D

lololololol....................alright back to da main question thanks for your thoughts though........................

SA_ANZ
02-14-2010, 12:49 AM
Sa_anz Has No Dick :d

its in your mouth...........little bitch............u gotta tight pussy by da way too......

�Inkredible�
02-14-2010, 12:55 AM
Why did you get banned?

SA_ANZ
02-14-2010, 02:22 PM
Why did you get banned?

apparently they said i battled myself..............my guess is that they just wanted to ban me cause bitch ass hazardous was crying to mods saying i was picking on him and accusing me of being everyone...............when in all reality he was da one with all those funny accounts like mc capone which in real life is his cousin but votes on his battles......and believe there's plenty more that he has................and u know this just like i do...........but thats da reason why they had banned me......i was like wtf what type of bullshit is this..........know what i mean.........and u also know how his crew members from m.l.d. would leave da crew just to go vote for him which mc tweezy or what ever his name is and plenty others did............but i see now how these fake fucks play here on letsbeef........lie and cheat people.......but oh well fuck em........................so who else here has an answer to da main question on this thread??????.............

SA_ANZ
02-14-2010, 02:26 PM
who thinks that crews trade votes with each other ???????.............

SA_ANZ
02-14-2010, 02:29 PM
[QUOTE=SA_ANZ;402406]my guess is that they just wanted to ban me cause bitch ass hazardous was crying to mods

looooool.

lolololol so u find that funny huh but why don't u answer my question?????.........

who thinks that crews trade votes with each other ???????.............

Ricci-Roxx
02-14-2010, 06:08 PM
shut da fuck up SANZ......u so fuckin desperate 2 start some shit.....send 8 or 60 secs.....but truth be known i was in DPS & now I'm in NME.........i'm still cool with some DPS members but not all..........i have had votes against me from DPS members i'm cool with so fuck u........i vote on some of their battles when i truly think they killed someone & i wanna pay my respects........i don't vote on all their battles & they defo don't vote in favour on all NME battles............so while u may see an NME vote in DPS favour u will also see NME/DPS vote against each other ....so fuck ya lil conspiracy theory.........u would prolly get votes if u didn't have 80% of LB blocked!!!!!!............& this is all about u gettin cut from DPS......get over yaself!!""""N.M.E""""

Krhyme Killz
02-14-2010, 06:59 PM
wait....there are crew besides SV on this site?

Po a Fo
02-14-2010, 07:04 PM
thatd be wack as fuck fuck havin to do shit like that for votes, i wouldnt even consider it as a win if i had to cheat... wheres the fun in that