PDA

View Full Version : LetsBeef Version 4

Louie Dawgs
02-13-2010, 01:28 AM
Remember that shit???

It was, like supposed to be the next big site upgrade to LB??? Weren't we dying for this for like 3 years???

whatever happened to that??

Oh yea.....

http://www.flyhiphop.com/

It exists right now. No-body on it. It's boring as fuck because of that.

All it is is letsbeef, improved. Same login, same everything.

Jesus Christ.

Hollow Coss
02-13-2010, 01:37 AM
so what making a transition?.

Louie Dawgs
02-13-2010, 01:39 AM
so what making a transition?.
lol, that was the idea when this was made..like 6 months ago.

there was sooooo much hype for this. insane. but then it flopped so hard..

I'm just tryna get some people to try it. lulz.

The Kid Eddie T
02-13-2010, 01:47 AM
i tried getting at that CNO battle in there, AND ITS FUCKING LOCKED!!!!
i dunno man FHH look good but dead, few bugs too man
i say get the tournaments working on there, Promote it on LB
then see whats good.

pUL5e
02-13-2010, 02:06 AM
Fuck a V4..

Implement those features into what we have now. & most importantly change the site's fucking look & vBulletin. I'm so accustomed to it, it sickens me to look at it. I'm not making harsh demands or talking down on the site/X...What he got on FlyHipHop is some cool shit but we sorta expected a PS3 and we got Atari instead feel me....I think just changing the look of the site will make it more likeable. Not even a complete template change like FlyHipHop's. Just change it from navy blue to red&black and this shit would look so much sexier. Or any other color.

dmullz
02-13-2010, 02:21 AM
Fuck a V4..

Implement those features into what we have now. & most importantly change the site's fucking look & vBulletin. I'm so accustomed to it, it sickens me to look at it. I'm not making harsh demands or talking down on the site/X...What he got on FlyHipHop is some cool shit but we sorta expected a PS3 and we got Atari instead feel me....I think just changing the look of the site will make it more likeable. Not even a complete template change like FlyHipHop's. Just change it from navy blue to red&black and this shit would look so much sexier. Or any other color.

Red and black would be a cool change of pace, also maybe updating the profile page, with more stuff like have the mods HOF, and admins make a Vet List and, on ya profile if you beat any vets it will show it, as like an accomplishment..........but ya V4 is way to retarded for it to get started up successfully

The Kid Eddie T
02-13-2010, 02:37 AM
i posted a beat on there, but here it is too
http://www.flyhiphop.com/beat/details/130/celestial

Louie Dawgs
02-13-2010, 11:18 AM
Fuck a V4..

WEll, it's still in beta testing, so it woudln't surprise me if it eventually get implemented over here eventually.

Krhyme Killz
02-13-2010, 11:42 AM
that was some good ass ideas Mullz...

at Student...dont change this shit too too drastically. I feel what pULSe was sayin 100%, but the last thing we need is 2 FHHs.

Step S
02-13-2010, 07:47 PM
I Tried Logging On Just Then WITH My Lb Sign In Account....DOES NOT WORK!!?!

Odd God
02-13-2010, 08:34 PM
^change your name much?

Odd God
02-13-2010, 09:39 PM
flyhiphop was on before the change name/password feature, use the first name and password you had. Getting around the site is a bit tricky

Step S
02-13-2010, 09:54 PM
Ahhh K. Thanks, I'll Try It Now. :)

Step S
02-13-2010, 09:55 PM
It Worked! Thanks Odd.

PRiiME
02-14-2010, 03:20 AM
^face palm moment

S A L T
02-14-2010, 09:39 AM
i liked the idea...but it was just too, ehh