PDA

View Full Version : DNA/Clasick/MFD/Hoodrich/whoever the fuck else sucks.

Louie Dawgs
02-11-2010, 12:13 PM
:cool:

What' you gonna do bout it???

pUL5e
02-11-2010, 12:23 PM
Spectacular Vernacular will remain on top..its like Julius Ceasar minus the tragic ending...

Louie Dawgs
02-11-2010, 12:25 PM
*yawns*

RULE's record against SV members since being Classick = 7 Wins 1 Loss

I got major respect for SV, but y'all need to stop this nonsence! Hahaha
I like the way your win column is missing Me, remarK and pULSE.

lulz

METH_BARZ
02-11-2010, 12:26 PM
hahaha whats gud wit it?

pUL5e
02-11-2010, 12:27 PM
Of course.. I got mad respect for CLASSICK & all the nice crews on this site...

Its just about time we made this crew shit more competitive ya know...

Louie Dawgs
Hahaha

I dunno why people tryna cook up heat between us all, personally i got mad respect for SV.

Shit i remember when it was just RemarK! Dudes made a great roster.

So y'all keep firing subliminals! Hahaha

Its CLASSICK!!!
duhh...because nobody else is active.

Louie Dawgs
:cool:

What' you gonna do bout it???
Call the ghostbusters.

sorry, had to.

pUL5e
02-11-2010, 12:31 PM
Yeah, that round 2 does have to happen. I got pretty bad writers block. Accepting challenges from all suck ass noobs..

Once I'm back in the groove i'll face you. :cool:

THE RED MYST
02-11-2010, 12:32 PM
Of course.. I got mad respect for CLASSICK & all the nice crews on this site...

Its just about time we made this crew shit more competitive ya know...

c0-sign
its spectaculary CLASSICK

Hollow Coss
02-11-2010, 12:33 PM
SV,Classick and POPs.. we needa battle where its a process of elimination ya know?. like everybody active lets it be known. put on there crews active list!. and battles each member from Rival Crew. a 3 chance rule. 3 Losses from any crew eliminates that crew member from further battling in this lil session!. sounds Nice?. we could name it Put On!. even get more crews to do this. i just think it'll be more effective then crew battling ya'know?. also'll have call-outs! instead of tha system puttin yuh up against a random person!. what yall think?.

Louie Dawgs
02-11-2010, 12:34 PM
SV,Classick and POPs.. we needa battle where its a process of elimination ya know?. like everybody active lets it be known. put on there crews active list!. and battles each member from Rival Crew. a 3 chance rule. 3 Losses from any crew eliminates that crew member from further battling in this lil session!. sounds Nice?. we could name it Put On!. even get more crews to do this. i just think it'll be more effective then crew battling ya'know?. also'll have call-outs! instead of tha system puttin yuh up against a random person!. what yall think?.
I would be down for something like that. But what does the winner get???

Real Talk
02-11-2010, 12:39 PM
*Looks Around* ...... damn, dis isnt where I left my HOF trophy ....... shit ..... *Leaves* ......

pUL5e
02-11-2010, 12:40 PM
*Looks Around* ...... damn, dis isnt where I left my HOF trophy ....... shit ..... *Leaves* ......

Real Talk....I believe you owe me a battle....yeah...Ooh Wops/Im Perfect

Real Talk
02-11-2010, 12:44 PM
Bruva if I pulled out the list of niggas that wanted to battle Real Talk, It would be a goddamn roll of toilet tissue ........ All I can promise is that its goin down this year lol ...

Joey Krack
02-11-2010, 12:51 PM
Drop Kick You Bitch
Whats Poppin ! . SpectacDezNuttsInYaMouth Nigga

Ohs
02-11-2010, 12:54 PM
whut a fag @ louie

Louie Dawgs
02-11-2010, 12:56 PM
cool story bro.

Ohs
02-11-2010, 01:02 PM
yea, just a short tale i wrote

Joey Krack
02-11-2010, 01:05 PM
Niggas Hating On My Boy L. He worth Battlin & Beefin With ..

Ohs
02-11-2010, 01:07 PM
he beefs with me, but wont battle....

Hollow Coss
02-11-2010, 01:08 PM
I would be down for something like that. But what does the winner get???

shidd im thinking a title under every crew memebers name!. what'eva ya choose!:high:

Louie Dawgs
02-11-2010, 01:09 PM
IDK man, I guess that could work.

Joey Krack
02-11-2010, 01:15 PM
he beefs with me, but wont battle....

No Hate . But Louie Will Eat You My Dude .

Ohs
02-11-2010, 01:17 PM
lol yea, you would think that, but itll never happen cuz hes just a forum emcee.....

Louie Dawgs
02-11-2010, 01:19 PM
lol yea, you would think that, but itll never happen cuz hes just a forum emcee.....
my thirty-three battles really define a forum emcee.

Joey Krack
02-11-2010, 01:22 PM
my thirty-three battles really define a forum emcee.

What Is A Forum Emcee ? People who always Battles In Forums ?.

Louie Dawgs
02-11-2010, 01:23 PM
I think he means I fight in the forums but won't battle him.

Louie Dawgs
02-11-2010, 01:24 PM
Actually. ya-know what?? fuckit. I'll battle you Ohs. Send it. I'm not gonna send.

Ohs
he dont even battle in the forums, so idk whut to call it....all im sayin is he claims he's beaten me, but wheres the proof...i never battled you...

Ohs
lol aight ill send it and well see if you reply

Krhyme Killz
02-11-2010, 01:26 PM
mfd is still a crew?...news to me

JWall
02-11-2010, 01:29 PM
Look here is my thoughts on the situation: If Biggie and Pac didn't have each other shit would have been dull. If Ja Rule didn't have Em and 50 then he wouldn't have been known. If there never was no BEEF then this site would have been called www.letsbefriends.com. This is not a place to exchange Rainbow Love(unless your Dizz Da Biter cus must have came here for daps and hugs cus he didn't do much real spitting). This site is built on BEEF so I like the fact that there is a huge beef between SV and Classick, and POPS' one member that pokes his head out(RaWStA, props on your crew support), it gives us a reason to keep doing this shit!

But all in all you guys still gotta remember that ITS CLASSICK!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohs
02-11-2010, 01:30 PM
i beef wit da whole site.......except some cats i like

pUL5e
02-11-2010, 01:32 PM
Ya'll should check this out to reassure you of how nice SV's members are

http://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_details.php?section=tb&id=41612

Louie Dawgs
02-11-2010, 01:35 PM
AKA people that vote for me.

Ohs
02-11-2010, 01:36 PM
keeeep talkin..cuz ima roast you

Louie Dawgs
02-11-2010, 01:36 PM
Juss like you roasted them other 59 cat's, right??????

Louie Dawgs
02-11-2010, 01:41 PM
he dont even battle in the forums, so idk whut to call it....all im sayin is he claims he's beaten me, but wheres the proof...i never battled you...
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=288671

Waht's that?? The sound of your ego getting cut down another notch lower...

FiNALWoRD
02-11-2010, 01:45 PM
God dammit dis is fresh, so how many cats we gunna get to be in dis, crew limit of 5 spittaz each to represent.. and Ohs i aint got NO beef with you.. but louie is gunna make you his prison biyutch(haha nohomo or hate) but at the end of the day Mr. Dawgs, Its still Classick

Ohs
02-11-2010, 02:17 PM
lol @ that being you....ima enjoy this..no wonder you dont like me....i never had no problem withchu tho like that...lol but this is gonna be fun right here..whoopin yo ass

FiNALWoRD
02-11-2010, 02:22 PM
lol @ that being you....ima enjoy this..no wonder you dont like me....i never had no problem withchu tho like that...lol but this is gonna be fun right here..whoopin yo ass was.... :mad::mad:that directed at me you FUCK!:high:

Hollow Coss
02-11-2010, 02:25 PM
Look here is my thoughts on the situation: If Biggie and Pac didn't have each other shit would have been dull. If Ja Rule didn't have Em and 50 then he wouldn't have been known. If there never was no BEEF then this site would have been called www.letsbefriends.com. This is not a place to exchange Rainbow Love(unless your Dizz Da Biter cus must have came here for daps and hugs cus he didn't do much real spitting). This site is built on BEEF so I like the fact that there is a huge beef between SV and Classick, and POPS' one member that pokes his head out(RaWStA, props on your crew support), it gives us a reason to keep doing this shit!

But all in all you guys still gotta remember that ITS CLASSICK!!!!!!!!!!!

ya'know i gotta hold it down for my squad cuh!.:high:. so set yall line ups imma run this shit since its my idea!. hold it down!. im goin in!.:high:.

Ohs
02-11-2010, 02:56 PM
no i was talking to louie

Hollow Coss
02-11-2010, 03:09 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=340339
^^
drop the fairs please needs tha hotlist cuz it deserves it!.

UNKNOWN ARTIST
02-11-2010, 03:24 PM
*Looks Around* ...... damn, dis isnt where I left my HOF trophy ....... shit ..... *Leaves* ...... don't you remember..... It's in the hoodrich trophy cabinet next to mine ...... Now what was that about the best crew.?

dmullz
02-11-2010, 03:27 PM
Bruva if I pulled out the list of niggas that wanted to battle Real Talk, It would be a goddamn roll of toilet tissue ........ All I can promise is that its goin down this year lol ...

I still cant fathom how you sent me 8 bars before anyone of the other cats it was hot as fuck tho ahah SVV

UNKNOWN ARTIST
02-11-2010, 03:28 PM
How About Another Crew Tourny? -Student thought it was agreed there'd be only 2 basic text and 2 basic audio a year. With all future tourny's being qualify based

Real Talk
02-11-2010, 03:57 PM
don't you remember..... It's in the hoodrich trophy cabinet next to mine .....

WORD, I FORGOT !! ..... Right next to the Hoodrich HOF Trophy ..... In between UA's HOF and my Best Flow trophy ...... damn yo I'd lose my rap swagga if it wasnt attatched to my brain ......... lmao ......

I still cant fathom how you sent me 8 bars before anyone of the other cats it was hot as fuck tho ahah SVV

^^ Yea I kno lol ..... but DAT was for a tag tourny dat neva got finished ...... I was jus tryna get my rhythm back ..... I might gotta do some more scrimmages before i start spazzin out again ....

Ohs
02-11-2010, 03:58 PM
yea them bars you sent me were crack...

Krhyme Killz
02-11-2010, 04:12 PM
WORD, I FORGOT !! ..... Right next to the Hoodrich HOF Trophy ..... In between UA's HOF and my Best Flow trophy ...... damn yo I'd lose my rap swagga if it wasnt attatched to my brain ......... lmao ......

^^ Yea I kno lol ..... but DAT was for a tag tourny dat neva got finished ...... I was jus tryna get my rhythm back ..... I might gotta do some more scrimmages before i start spazzin out again ....

oh shit....DINOSAURS DOOOO EXIST!!!

noisy ass fossils...

Joey Krack
02-11-2010, 04:29 PM

Lol . That what the site is for .

How About Another Crew Tourny? -Student

No ! . I Hate them . it just the crew battles sections needs to be fix . Maybe it would actually put interest the crew

Real Talk
02-11-2010, 05:23 PM
oh shit....DINOSAURS DOOOO EXIST!!!

noisy ass fossils...

hahaha, wats wrong Krhyme .... Want some attention? ...... OMG Like ..... Killz is the greatest cat I've seen on letsbeef since Bobby Milk and Conceited, im never gonna battle him ...... I need that fuckers autograph ..... lmao one for the sig?

If im a dinosaur, your that fat nigga from seinfeld dat got ate up in Jurassic Park ....... lol fuckin ragamuffin ...... jesus im bored ......

FiNALWoRD
02-12-2010, 03:11 AM
hahaha Classick ^^

JWall
02-12-2010, 10:58 AM
hahaha Classick ^^

Your quote from HVK in your sig, it signifies nothing, HVK just rambles sometimes! lol j/k

Krhyme Killz
02-12-2010, 11:14 AM
hahaha, wats wrong Krhyme .... Want some attention? ...... OMG Like ..... Killz is the greatest cat I've seen on letsbeef since Bobby Milk and Conceited, im never gonna battle him ...... I need that fuckers autograph ..... lmao one for the sig?

If im a dinosaur, your that fat nigga from seinfeld dat got ate up in Jurassic Park ....... lol fuckin ragamuffin ...... jesus im bored ......

nooooooooooooow i see why you are revered on this site...your witty comebacks, no doubt...lol

and K seek attention? lmao...K is Letsbeef homie

JWall
02-12-2010, 11:33 AM
nooooooooooooow i see why you are revered on this site...your witty comebacks, no doubt...lol

K needs to get at the ladder battle for JWall so we can have a Spectacularly Classick Battle!!!!!

Krhyme Killz
02-12-2010, 12:02 PM
K needs to get at the ladder battle for JWall so we can have a Spectacularly Classick Battle!!!!!

huh?...what am i supposed to be doing with that?

MacDaddySmith
02-12-2010, 12:03 PM
against Louie D alone im about 8-0

against remark im 2-1

pulse im 1-1

:) 11-2... bitch

Real Talk
02-12-2010, 12:04 PM

Yea ur right, that never was in any of my character traits ..... ur Mother was madd I never Cameback either ...... lol ...

and K is Letsbeef? lmao ..... no wonder Y I been runnin across those "Y is this site so dead" threads ..... smh ......

Real Talk
02-12-2010, 12:07 PM
I been thinking...

I MIGHT be able to give you a capo spot in Classick...

Hahaha

The day I accept that offer is tha day Moltisanti quits sniping and sends beef to cats das nice .....

JWall
02-12-2010, 12:18 PM
huh?...what am i supposed to be doing with that?

The Ladder Championship shit.....you are supposed to send to me!!!

Krhyme Killz
02-12-2010, 12:22 PM
Yea ur right, that never was in any of my character traits ..... ur Mother was madd I never Cameback either ...... lol ...

and K is Letsbeef? lmao ..... no wonder Y I been runnin across those "Y is this site so dead" threads ..... smh ......

ooooooohhh....so yeah, i guess i'm your son....good one homie...fresh too...

Ohs
02-12-2010, 12:26 PM
real talk is washed up (wtf)..........

Hollow Coss
02-12-2010, 12:27 PM
damn ohs wylin!.

Vicktor E Wordz
02-12-2010, 12:33 PM
Classick.....

AkRid_ArTz
02-12-2010, 12:35 PM
Solo...... :D

AkRid_ArTz
02-12-2010, 12:45 PM
its Lone Ranger!

JWall
02-12-2010, 12:47 PM
Its Classick.....just wanted to fit in!!!!

Joey Krack
02-12-2010, 01:02 PM
real talk is washed up (wtf)..........

lmao . goddamn

SH1T L0RD
02-12-2010, 02:53 PM
lol at ohs... saying he's better then real talk. Ohs your just another multi text battler, iv seen and beaten a million of you, throw in the towel youngin... or stick to your league

Ohs
02-12-2010, 03:30 PM
first off i said real talk is washed up..i was jokin...but you wanna talk shit, when im whoopin ur ass right now...stfu faggot

FiNALWoRD
02-12-2010, 03:36 PM
Hostility! :o .. ^^^, Oh so realy talks gunna be capo? thats not fair.. we should just enter him in our capo tourney RULE haha , jk no hate to talk but its CLASSIIICKK!

JWall
02-12-2010, 03:43 PM
Hahaha, yeah better let him earn them stripes first hahaha

Its CLASSICK!!!

Its Classick!!!!!!

Ohs
02-12-2010, 03:44 PM
Its Classick!!!!!

JWall
02-12-2010, 03:50 PM
Its Classick!!!!!

Oh shit Ohs....is that you telling everyone you want to get down with Classick???? I think it was!!!

Ohs
02-12-2010, 03:51 PM
hah fuck no, im solo........

Mayneak
02-12-2010, 03:53 PM
Its Classick...

...faggotry from classick :high:

JWall
02-12-2010, 03:54 PM
hah fuck no, im solo........

Sounded like you wanted in to me!!!!!

ItsFame
02-12-2010, 03:56 PM
damn..... ima jump on this....... ITS CLASSICK!

Ohs
02-12-2010, 04:01 PM
classick like the first nintendo

Krhyme Killz
02-12-2010, 04:04 PM
Its Classick...

...faggotry from classick :high:

where tha FUCK is my 1min audio, fam?????????

JWall
02-12-2010, 04:05 PM
Its Classick... I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!! I LOVE CLASSICK!!!!!!!!

...I'm a fagg for classick :high:

What you couldn't see in Mayneak's post is revealed above!!!!!!!!!!! ITS CLASSICK!!!!!!!

Mayneak
02-12-2010, 04:18 PM
where tha FUCK is my 1min audio, fam?????????

I've barely had time to jump on here man...

& since i've been off the weed, i've been 101% less inclined to write up bars...

Im working on a few tracks at the minute tho...but i'll do some lines up for our battle soon, dont worry...tommorrow hopefully fam...:high:

SH1T L0RD
02-12-2010, 04:24 PM
first off i said real talk is washed up..i was jokin...but you wanna talk shit, when im whoopin ur ass right now...stfu faggot

hahah how are you whoopin my ass? im winning... and every half decent battler who voted also thinks so apparently

Ohs
02-12-2010, 04:28 PM
do me a favor, and just stop talking

THE RED MYST
02-12-2010, 04:31 PM
its....CLASSICK!!!!!

Krhyme Killz
02-12-2010, 04:35 PM
I've barely had time to jump on here man...

& since i've been off the weed, i've been 101% less inclined to write up bars...

Im working on a few tracks at the minute tho...but i'll do some lines up for our battle soon, dont worry...tommorrow hopefully fam...:high:

cool beans...

FiNALWoRD
02-13-2010, 12:20 PM
lol at COOL beans, and RULE nahh May should just be basic member..i dont even want him in our capo tourney till he can prove hes actually skilled (lol).. Fuck were all so CLASSICK