PDA

View Full Version : Music, man Music.

Warren Peece
02-10-2010, 04:31 PM
Ignore this thread, assholes.

Look , I'm going to be real. The only tracks, besides Letsbeef that I listen to, are mine. Not to be cocky, but of course it's shit I can relate to or bob my head too personally.

Is there ANYONE/ANYTHING that you guys could throw out for me to vibe through? not necessarily your own shit (which i'd still give a listen) but just MUSIC in general. I haven't listened to much music in like 5-6 months cuz I'm not really feeling anything I listen to.

Get at me.

OMEKBEATS
02-10-2010, 05:43 PM
Aretha Franklin
Curtis Mayfield

J-Nesio
02-10-2010, 08:17 PM
Ignore this thread, assholes.

Look , I'm going to be real. The only tracks, besides Letsbeef that I listen to, are mine. Not to be cocky, but of course it's shit I can relate to or bob my head too personally.

Is there ANYONE/ANYTHING that you guys could throw out for me to vibe through? not necessarily your own shit (which i'd still give a listen) but just MUSIC in general. I haven't listened to much music in like 5-6 months cuz I'm not really feeling anything I listen to.

Get at me.

Fo' Real! I agree with you.
I haven't "downloaded/Bought" a song in years!
the last track or album I bumped was Eminem's relapse and Rakewon's OBFCL 2.
other than that...I been bumping the same ol' song over and over again.
My Ipod hasn't been connected since then LOL
If there's a hero out there dat can help me with some Dope ass music I can bump..I'd appreciate it.

Heavythoughtz
02-10-2010, 10:42 PM
Wha do you like. i got lots of music, and shit. its too hard to think what you like.

Warren Peece
02-10-2010, 11:00 PM
just throw names..i'lll check em out seriously.

to the 2nd post, yo i heard both of them already. i liked em more when i was 14 to tell ya the truth.

and heavy, i like all kinds of music..but HONESTLY i can't really FIND ANYONE i feeel.

the only songs i've bumped lately have been termanology - welcome
paris - what would you do
canibus - dead by design
cake- hem of your garment

J-Nesio
02-11-2010, 10:15 AM
Butch Cassidy - All I see & In 2 Deep.
shit will have you Laid!^

Cassidy "Apply pressure 2 mixtape"
^shits fucken siiick!! not your ordinary lil wayne shitty tapes