PDA

View Full Version : Gucci Mane Worst Rapper ever?

LunaticK
02-09-2010, 11:15 AM
I herd like 15 of his songs trying hard to like him but he Sucks sooooo bad. His Flow sucks his lyrics suck, he cant make a hit song. I feel the only reason people like him is cuz of the hype around him. Im not hateing because if i was hateing that meens i really like him but i just say dont but I Honestly Dont like his music, I cant understand what he says hes not lyrical he jus sucks to me. Someone tell me why he his top ten for so many people and why he is being conciterd greatest rapper of all time and alive?

-LunaticK:pimp:

METH_BARZ
02-09-2010, 03:39 PM
I agree he gots a shit load of dickriders but fuck it

Po a Fo
02-09-2010, 04:59 PM
There's a difference between being a hater and being real, Gucci mane is trash and anyone that knows rap will agree, somehow, he's not the worst with soulja boy and lil Wayne varound but its close

LunaticK
02-09-2010, 05:15 PM
This is where i have to say Lil Wayne is over hyped but he is not as bad as Gucci. Soulja Boy is also not as bad as Gucci. Lil Wayne Can Make Good Hits As can Soulja Boy, Do i personaly listen to them, No. But I can see why people can like them. Lil Wayne can reach a level of hotness in like one out of ten songs of his and he puts out like a song a day. Soulja Boy Can Make Hits that are very catchy. Gucci Does Neither.:pimp:

LunaticK
02-09-2010, 05:43 PM
Gucci mane is dope

fuck all'a yall

Whats you favorite song of his?

LunaticK
02-09-2010, 05:45 PM
Kush is my cologne.

and his verse on we steady mobbin

he cant rap lyrically

but if u high as fuck

he'd be one'a the top ppl i'd put in the tape player ipod cd etc

IMa Listen to it, what do u like about it?

LunaticK
02-09-2010, 05:47 PM
Bun B had best verse on that song and Gucci Only said the name of the song in 16 different ways.:pimp:

LunaticK
02-09-2010, 05:55 PM
These boys hooked on phonic
gucci hooked on chornic sonny.

he just got a dope voice and knows how to ride a beat

you either love em or hate em

I cant hear any hot flow and the two songs he was on he gets outshined by the other artists. If Dope Voices is what your about, have you forgot about Method Man, DMX... On a main stream tip 50>Gucci :pimp: Almost Every Mainstream artist has a better flow then gucci and every underground rapper has more substance then gucci. Rappers for getting High to, Bone Thugs N Harmony, Cypress Hill etc. I still dont see why gucci still concitered Best?:pimp:

Po a Fo
02-09-2010, 06:26 PM
There we go a bun b reference, all southern rappers would need to die for me to jam Gucci, u want high music? Listen to ANYONE ELSE... and lil Wayne is trash, no respect for a sellout that big, nigga is like blink182 rapping...no thanks

Po a Fo
02-10-2010, 05:46 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_details.php?section=tb&id=41582

that ends this discussion

Yew Neek™
02-10-2010, 06:05 PM
gucci makes nice beats which explains his popularity, unfortunatley he raps on them, smartly he gets other rappers to rap on them,but he's a produce posing as a rapper.

METH_BARZ
02-10-2010, 06:12 PM
^ you must be referring to zaythoven cause gucci don't make his beats zaythoven makes most of his beats so the propz shouldn't go to gucci

LunaticK
02-15-2010, 11:30 PM
I Still think gucci is horrible anyone prove me wrong?:pimp:

Po a Fo
02-16-2010, 04:37 AM
Agreed, can't be proven wrong... did u check mu diss cypher? Ud like it

MaD-Trey
02-23-2010, 11:39 PM
There we go a bun b reference, all southern rappers would need to die for me to jam Gucci, u want high music? Listen to ANYONE ELSE... and lil Wayne is trash, no respect for a sellout that big, nigga is like blink182 rapping...no thanks

Couldn't have said it better myself.