PDA

View Full Version : What the Future has In Store

Never Neptune
02-01-2010, 10:30 PM
What the Future has In Store is a Crew.

Not Just any old crew, I will NOT , under any circumstances, Allow Dickriders in my crew. So the Whole MLD idea is out of the picture. This isn't a crew to enjoy the "Potential Stars" on Letsbeef, cause quite frankly I don't give a shit. So the whole DPS (respect to them tho) idea is gone as well. I crew will not be bong smokers publicly making an announcement that the smoke weed, but then in turn put anonymous to make is seem like their identity is hidden (Ironic, Don't you think).

My Crew, realisticly won't be a "Crew". The term crew is used loosely around Letsbeef. Most "crews" are more like Groups, Groups of individuals who share the same ideas, passions, and usally the same skill level.

The Only Real Crews on this site, are The Family, MFD, Hoodrich, Ringzleaders (Can Be Questioned tho) Classik, SV, and maybe even DNA.
I want my crew to fall into the real crew area. I will only invite GIFTED emcees that deserve a spot in my Crew. I will not be a Factitious crew, quite the opposite really. I will also keep the number of members at a steady rate, no more than 12 at one time.

The name of my crew is uncertain, but the name is not the most important thing right now.

I would like to formally notify individuals of this "Dynasty" in the making.

If you want to be CONSIDERED to be my crew. Please Post below stating you do and why, or PM saying you do any why,

I will be doing "Back Ground Checks" on Emcees just to clarify somethings.

Thank You For This Read.

Sincerely

Willi Fresh:D

Swag-Tastica
02-01-2010, 10:35 PM
loooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Never Neptune
02-01-2010, 10:38 PM
loooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

What the fuck you what Frosty the Snow Man?

Hmm Got something to say.?

Swag-Tastica
02-01-2010, 10:40 PM
want* not "what". Go back to english class.
I dont think you can make a crew like this. All the good emcees are already in crews.

RhetoriK
02-01-2010, 10:41 PM
What the Future has In Store is a Crew.

Not Just any old crew, I will NOT , under any circumstances, Allow Dickriders in my crew. So the Whole MLD idea is out of the picture. This isn't a crew to enjoy the "Potential Stars" on Letsbeef, cause quite frankly I don't give a shit. So the whole DPS (respect to them tho) idea is gone as well. I crew will not be bong smokers publicly making an announcement that the smoke weed, but then in turn put anonymous to make is seem like their identity is hidden (Ironic, Don't you think).

My Crew, realisticly won't be a "Crew". The term crew is used loosely around Letsbeef. Most "crews" are more like Groups, Groups of individuals who share the same ideas, passions, and usally the same skill level.

The Only Real Crews on this site, are The Family, MFD, Hoodrich, Ringzleaders (Can Be Questioned tho) Classik, SV, and maybe even DNA.
I want my crew to fall into the real crew area. I will only invite GIFTED emcees that deserve a spot in my Crew. I will not be a Factitious crew, quite the opposite really. I will also keep the number of members at a steady rate, no more than 12 at one time.

The name of my crew is uncertain, but the name is not the most important thing right now.

I would like to formally notify individuals of this "Dynasty" in the making.

If you want to be CONSIDERED to be my crew. Please Post below stating you do and why, or PM saying you do any why,

I will be doing "Back Ground Checks" on Emcees just to clarify somethings.

Thank You For This Read.

Sincerely

Willi Fresh:D

Willi ... this post makes YOU sound like a dickryder.. how about I start a REAL crew and invite you to it...lol.. oh wait! I DID! just playin'.. the 'your banned ..your out!' rule has helped DPS in the past.. may you children have strong bone structure and low cheek bones Buddah's compasion goes with you

::faded::but I guess that was ::Obvious::

good luck with those dicks .. i mean crew

Rican
02-01-2010, 10:42 PM
POPs sonnnnnnnn.

Rican
02-01-2010, 10:44 PM
what was your old acc

Rican
02-01-2010, 10:46 PM
NVM. . . .

Trust me Con.

it wont work

Never Neptune
02-01-2010, 10:52 PM
Willi ... this post makes YOU sound like a dickryder.. how about I start a REAL crew and invite you to it...lol.. oh wait! I DID! just playin'.. the 'your banned ..your out!' rule has helped DPS in the past.. may you children have strong bone structure and low cheek bones Buddah's compasion goes with you

::faded::but I guess that was ::Obvious::

good luck with those dicks .. i mean crew

I left DPS, cuz I am quite Frankly, above most ya crew...maybe ALL of it. I don't care if I am "Out or Banned" from ya crew. Rule made the crew for you, that is about is.
and Retorik or wahtever was a better name
but that is probably Obvious

and Rican

I have a feeling it will.

Rican
02-01-2010, 10:55 PM
uhm. tell me who would you plan to get

i beeeen there.

Never Neptune
02-01-2010, 10:58 PM
I will at a later point...but I would like you in it.

but it is up to you, I am out for now.

peace

Rican
02-01-2010, 10:59 PM
this is why i say . . . .

Rican
02-01-2010, 11:05 PM
Lol. Why would Rican leave his crew to join yours?

:D:Dhail jack