PDA

View Full Version : Aight Im Out

Ohs
01-12-2010, 12:53 PM
Yup...Due To High Demand..Im Out This Piece. Whoever Got Battles In There Inbox Answer Them Whenever, But I Aint Battlein No More, To Those I Am Cool Wit, Keep Doin Ya Thing, To All The Hatin Ass No Flow Femcees On Here...Keep Bein Jealous :high:

tekneeqz
01-12-2010, 12:57 PM
Yup...Due To High Demand..Im Out This Piece. Whoever Got Battles In There Inbox Answer Them Whenever, But I Aint Battlein No More, To Those I Am Cool Wit, Keep Doin Ya Thing, To All The Hatin Ass No Flow Femcees On Here...Keep Bein Jealous :high:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

tekneeqz
01-12-2010, 01:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTLgNSbTtSw

i love you, come back

_Shawty_
01-12-2010, 01:08 PM
*Gets Tha Violins Out* Plays * My Heart Will Go On* :(

Mayneak
01-12-2010, 01:10 PM
he's coming back on a different account, he just PM'd me and asked me not to tell anyone...

fuckkkkkkk!!!

LmFaO...:high:

_Shawty_
01-12-2010, 01:15 PM

You Sound Like Profite .. Brothers From Another Mother?

Ohs
01-12-2010, 01:19 PM
i am profite.....

_Shawty_
01-12-2010, 01:20 PM
Lol ... Why You Leaving? You Can't Handle It?

Ohs
01-12-2010, 01:21 PM
people are too childish on this site, i cant deal with that

Joey Krack
01-12-2010, 01:22 PM
Yes Get The Fuck Outta Here Cuzz LOL !

Out Of Orderr
01-12-2010, 01:23 PM
he's coming back on a different account, he just PM'd me and asked me not to tell anyone...

fuckkkkkkk!!!

LMFAO!! keep no secrets do you..

oh and Jason, i think you need to look at ~The Problem~, coz he starting to be a problem! someone told me it was ~Diseaze~ and he's voting for himself. :eek:

Louie Dawgs
01-12-2010, 01:23 PM
You dont qualify as everybody.

_Shawty_
01-12-2010, 01:24 PM

LOL ... Well It Is Letsbeef

Ohs
01-12-2010, 01:25 PM
lol yea, letsbeef, vs. inf...shit is a hard battle right there...

Ohs
01-12-2010, 01:29 PM
what if i was the smartest person in the world, but your opinion of me made me look stupider then i actually was?

Louie Dawgs
01-12-2010, 01:30 PM
what if i was the smartest person in the world, but your opinion of me made me look stupider then i actually was?
If your were the smartest person in the world you'd know how to take criticism.

Ohs
01-12-2010, 01:32 PM
is it my fault i dont go thru life tryna talk someone down?? i would stand up for somebody before i trashed them....

Louie Dawgs
01-12-2010, 01:33 PM
is it my fault i dont go thru life tryna talk someone down?? i would stand up for somebody before i trashed them....
STFU you talk down more people on here then anyone else.

Your the one who's always like "I could beat (insert name) on raw talent" "I could beat so and so", I' could crush you, you suck.
Your the ones calling people out every other day on the forum, even after you've lost a billion times to them. quit kissing up.

Ohs
01-12-2010, 01:36 PM
wantin to battle, is diff then just straight tryna clown people..i get along with everyone(did you notice that) except the people who talk shit to me...

Louie Dawgs
01-12-2010, 01:38 PM
Honestly, I get along w/everyone here except for people like you and Pierce bishops.

And everyone talks shit to you because you talk shit to everyone else. I see you all over the forums claiming people are shook and whatnot. STFU, you've started more then a little bullshit on here.

Ohs
01-12-2010, 01:39 PM
i dont bring shit up unless its relevent, you faggits stay hatin on me for shit i prolly did years ago...i dont have a problem with barely anyone on this site personally...

Ohs
01-12-2010, 01:42 PM
actually i was banned for 3 weeks, been for 4 days...and i didnt pm, fuck whut u heard, all i wanted was a vote (for whoever won) in exchange for me peepin someones track, simple as that...so if your brain wants to call that cheatin, whutever, where im from we call that, havin somebodys back, you do somethin for someone, they get you back in return, simple logic here

Louie Dawgs
01-12-2010, 01:45 PM
actually i was banned for 3 weeks, been for 4 days...and i didnt pm, fuck whut u heard, all i wanted was a vote (for whoever won) in exchange for me peepin someones track, simple as that...so if your brain wants to call that cheatin, whutever, where im from we call that, havin somebodys back, you do somethin for someone, they get you back in return, simple logic here

that's what ruined this site.

Ohs
01-12-2010, 01:46 PM
no, im not sayin i vote for you you vote for me, im sayin a vote/view in return, thats all, i dont care if someone thinks i lost, dont you morons relize, i meen i got NOBODY blocked from voting on my battles, i let all the haters vote....i DO NOT CHEAT, its simple as that

lil midget
01-12-2010, 04:13 PM
u will be missed

Krhyme Killz
01-12-2010, 04:27 PM
its not really fun shitting on Inf when he's waving a white flag...stay up, dude

UNKNOWN ARTIST
01-12-2010, 04:33 PM
see ... it makes me feel uncomfortable when everybody turns on one person ..... no matter who it is ..... if dude takes a shot at you ... fire back ... but everybody else comin out the woodwork to shit on him when he's outnumbered is fuckin cowardly ... REAL TALK

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
01-12-2010, 07:39 PM
see ... it makes me feel uncomfortable when everybody turns on one person ..... no matter who it is ..... if dude takes a shot at you ... fire back ... but everybody else comin out the woodwork to shit on him when he's outnumbered is fuckin cowardly ... REAL TALK

Co-Sign...

tekneeqz
01-12-2010, 10:38 PM

nah my nigga, me jason louie 've tried every other approach

this is intensive therapy ya dig.. above all its free, he should appreciate this hahahahaha

tekneeqz
01-12-2010, 10:42 PM
regardless, i said i love you

dont leave me baby

tekneeqz
01-12-2010, 10:46 PM
regardless, i said i love you

dont leave me baby

niggas getting hella emotional up in this bitch.... :eek:

:D

UNKNOWN ARTIST
01-13-2010, 08:03 AM
nah my nigga, me jason louie 've tried every other approach

this is intensive therapy ya dig.. above all its free, he should appreciate this hahahahaha

ha ha ... yeah ... some people got geniune reasons to be shittin on him .... but others are just joining in for the fuck of it

UnEtHıCaL
01-13-2010, 09:56 AM
Just as UA was going to battle him.

PRiiME
01-13-2010, 04:25 PM

if your the smartest person in the world then thats a sad outlook on society isnt it?

dmullz
01-13-2010, 05:44 PM
Didnt this idiot die yet, i mean hes on here every day he left 6 times already either leave or come hate vote on my battles, i mean cmon i love talking shit to you for the pure fact you really think you are some sort of lyricall jesus, and that sir is why i hate you, you have an ok flow an ok multies but suck overall so eat a nut, adios