PDA

View Full Version : Sick Idea check it...

RhetoriK
01-08-2010, 08:12 PM
Aight building the battle list up again.. I wanna take a different route though and i wanna know what y'all think...

I want to do some more battles but each with a specific subject matter or premise to battle off of...

i know the Exclusive has the rankings for each subject.. but you know what..fugg that for right now.. i just think that seeing who can rip a topic / style the best is just straight.... hip-hop

so we'd throw 8-16 on the subject 'Gunplay' or 'Tig'ol Bitties' or...whatever... whoever picks the subject has to send... easy as that..

..sounds amibitious but hey ...it's building right?

I got two MCs in my sig ..they can get on board or i can put off those battles until they're ready.. nough said

now Who wants to get it in!?

Killer Cole
01-08-2010, 08:56 PM
Nice idea man, would be somethin different.. and i would but im guna be offline for a bit s0on

The Kid Eddie T
01-08-2010, 09:20 PM
ill join this
Subject Battle

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
01-08-2010, 10:56 PM
ill join this
Subject Battle

Co-Hancock

METH_BARZ
01-08-2010, 10:58 PM
should do a picture battle and have punches based on each others pics

Killer Cole
01-08-2010, 11:29 PM
i sort of did the same idea with nek kutta, i seen he liked his death rap typa shit so i hit him up for a battle using only that.. check it out
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=334453

Ghambit
01-08-2010, 11:32 PM
yo i want in dis too dawg...u should make dis a tourney if dis shit pops off, dat would be tight

Louie Dawgs
01-08-2010, 11:36 PM
so a topical

I'll topical battle whoev on here.

METH_BARZ
01-08-2010, 11:41 PM
^ I'll topical battle if you but thats what this seemed like but then I read the shit and he I think he was talkin about voting on certain aspects of a verse like multis, punches, etc etc idk though thats what I kinda thought after he was talkin about the exclusive arena

Never Neptune
01-08-2010, 11:48 PM
I would do this shit

Odd God
01-08-2010, 11:48 PM
I'll kill all of you with topicals

The Kid Eddie T
01-08-2010, 11:53 PM
make it a tournament

Louie Dawgs
01-08-2010, 11:59 PM
^ I'll topical battle if you but thats what this seemed like but then I read the shit and he I think he was talkin about voting on certain aspects of a verse like multis, punches, etc etc idk though thats what I kinda thought after he was talkin about the exclusive arena
I dont think that's what he was talking about.

and i'll topical battle you slutbucket. tell me where and when.

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
01-09-2010, 12:03 AM
I'll kill all of you with topicals

Imagine That

Odd God
01-09-2010, 12:12 AM
Soul first what topic?

The Kid Eddie T
01-09-2010, 12:30 AM
to me, id say high school

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
01-09-2010, 12:32 AM
Name reversals...LOL if you seriously think you wanna go with me on Name Reversals? lol be my guest..

METH_BARZ
01-09-2010, 12:43 AM
I dont think that's what he was talking about.

and i'll topical battle you slutbucket. tell me where and when.

lolol idc but I don't think dudes on here really know what topicals are or how to judge a topical but it's up to you what you wanna do cock face :D

METH_BARZ
01-09-2010, 12:44 AM
Name reversals...LOL if you seriously think you wanna go with me on Name Reversals? lol be my guest..

wtf are you talkin about?!?!?!?! he said topical not voting matter lolol pretty much you pick a topic and you guys both write on the topic

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
01-09-2010, 12:46 AM
wtf are you talkin about?!?!?!?! he said topical not voting matter lolol pretty much you pick a topic and you guys both write on the topic

The topic I suggested was "Name Reversals", if you red the message completely, thats what it says...I never said it was about voting...lol

Louie Dawgs
01-09-2010, 01:27 AM
lolol idc but I don't think dudes on here really know what topicals are or how to judge a topical but it's up to you what you wanna do cock face :D
Honestly, they better figure it out...

we should do it in the forum too, make it easier that way.

RhetoriK
01-09-2010, 12:16 PM

That's pretty close.. just got back reading down the line.. yeah just some dope ass battles where you're battling literally punchline for punchline or metaphor for metaphor... on a subject matter everybody would be challenged on that end..

i was thinking subject OR 'skills' persay..

example:

SweetCHinMusic vs Louie Dawgs '16 lines' : style - 'name flips'

sample line... Feet 'chin music' Louie so hard his DAWGS BARKIN
^that's what we'd be looking for as voters feel me?

so the voters would be voting line for line name flip for name flip whats really good?

could throw the 'subject' into there too like

example:

S o u l vs Rhetorik '16 lies' subject : 'Marvel Heroes'

sample line.. Get 'banged with metal' like Magneto nigga Silver Surf but really tryina 'SKI' though

blah..but you get the jist right?

..still a battle 'verses' but including some crazy concept to preface the entire battle..

A logical progression if we're gonna get something started is...

WE NEED a list of skills to base battles on
specific: MULTIES METAS PUNCHLINES WORDPLAY NAME FLIPS TOPICAL etc..
general: CONCEPTS CREATIVITY COMEDY etc...

WE NEED a list of Prefaces or ..Subject Matter if you would just topic names that are general and random to rip with

WE NEED a proctor for this shit..I really don't have the time to hold a tournament, but shit.. i'm sold on that idea lol.

ideas??? there is a 'TOPICAL CHAMP' guy hmm..what's his name again? lol...damn this got a lot more feedback than i'd imaged it would.. i'm down for whatever.. props to all responding anf building with me

at the very least send me a PM and we'll hook something up.. this shit sounds fun as all hell...

RhetoriK! Out!

METH_BARZ
01-09-2010, 12:30 PM
Honestly, they better figure it out...

we should do it in the forum too, make it easier that way.

hahahaha yea forum battle aight set it up ;)

METH_BARZ
01-09-2010, 12:32 PM
That's pretty close.. just got back reading down the line.. yeah just some dope ass battles where you're battling literally punchline for punchline or metaphor for metaphor... on a subject matter everybody would be challenged on that end..

i was thinking subject OR 'skills' persay..

example:

SweetCHinMusic vs Louie Dawgs '16 lines' : style - 'name flips'

sample line... Feet 'chin music' Louie so hard his DAWGS BARKIN
^that's what we'd be looking for as voters feel me?

so the voters would be voting line for line name flip for name flip whats really good?

could throw the 'subject' into there too like

example:

S o u l vs Rhetorik '16 lies' subject : 'Marvel Heroes'

sample line.. Get 'banged with metal' like Magneto nigga Silver Surf but really tryina 'SKI' though

blah..but you get the jist right?

..still a battle 'verses' but including some crazy concept to preface the entire battle..

A logical progression if we're gonna get something started is...

WE NEED a list of skills to base battles on
specific: MULTIES METAS PUNCHLINES WORDPLAY NAME FLIPS TOPICAL etc..
general: CONCEPTS CREATIVITY COMEDY etc...

WE NEED a list of Prefaces or ..Subject Matter if you would just topic names that are general and random to rip with

WE NEED a proctor for this shit..I really don't have the time to hold a tournament, but shit.. i'm sold on that idea lol.

ideas??? there is a 'TOPICAL CHAMP' guy hmm..what's his name again? lol...damn this got a lot more feedback than i'd imaged it would.. i'm down for whatever.. props to all responding anf building with me

at the very least send me a PM and we'll hook something up.. this shit sounds fun as all hell...

RhetoriK! Out!

see I didn't think you was talkin about a topical battle hahaha but yo pic battles would be dope too only thing is some ppl would google up some random dudes pic cause they would be scared to post there real pic

Louie Dawgs
01-09-2010, 12:32 PM
..that's not really what I was talking about. I thought you truly meant a topical, not what your stating here. Anyway,like, iono. I"m still gonna beat that slutbucket blaze in a topical.

lol

METH_BARZ
01-09-2010, 12:34 PM
^ lolol @ that I ain't done a topical verse in a lil bit so I'm down should start a topical tourney on here if ppl are down

Louie Dawgs
01-09-2010, 12:35 PM
hahahaha yea forum battle aight set it up ;)
let's decide a topic in here, so we only have our checks in that thread..what do you want the due date to be??

Louie Dawgs
01-09-2010, 12:36 PM
^ lolol @ that I ain't done a topical verse in a lil bit so I'm down should start a topical tourney on here if ppl are down
I"m down for that..

METH_BARZ
01-09-2010, 12:38 PM
yea could have like have different ideas for each round like having one round to a topic then another round having to write to a pic etc etc

Louie Dawgs
01-09-2010, 12:45 PM
whatever yo, Iont care.

METH_BARZ
01-09-2010, 12:46 PM
werd? thats whats up what topics you got though going through your head?

Louie Dawgs
01-09-2010, 12:54 PM
Shit, iono, lemme think up a couple.

letter to god..

soliloquy of the serial killer

iono, im bad at thinking up topics.

METH_BARZ
01-09-2010, 01:12 PM
assasins dreams, gates of hell, house of pain, torture chamber, mind of a murderer, hmmmmmm I'll think of some more later lol if you don't like any of those

Louie Dawgs
01-09-2010, 01:19 PM
assasins dreams, gates of hell, house of pain, torture chamber, mind of a murderer, hmmmmmm I'll think of some more later lol if you don't like any of those
I don't really care, we can go w/what you want.

METH_BARZ
01-09-2010, 01:29 PM
lets use torture chamber then cause you can flip that shit so many ways

Louie Dawgs
01-09-2010, 01:53 PM
das cool, okay.

UnEtHıCaL
01-09-2010, 01:55 PM
How about we have the option to do 'concept battles'?
Haha riiiiican you craaaaazy.

EtH is a topical genius I'll have you know!

UnEtHıCaL
01-09-2010, 01:56 PM
Does anyone else think that on first glance louies name reminds you of an african woman?

Louie Dawgs
01-09-2010, 01:59 PM
Does anyone else think that on first glance louies name reminds you of an african woman?
sort of, I thought of that as well..

I'm prolly gonna change it back doe.

RhetoriK
01-09-2010, 03:36 PM
werd? thats whats up what topics you got though going through your head?

ayo Am and Chin PM me .. lets set some battles up cousins.. the three of us are the only ones ALL IN on the idea, so as kids check it they can hit us up or we can keep checkin' back.. can't wait to see how this goes down.. .

props to ya both for hanging in there with me while I was trying to explain the shit ha!

pZz

METH_BARZ
01-09-2010, 04:30 PM
yo seriously I think lb should have the option of having a topical battle and a regular battle when you send like maybe have a seperate topical voting battle area that would be dope imo

RhetoriK
01-09-2010, 04:44 PM
yo seriously I think lb should have the option of having a topical battle and a regular battle when you send like maybe have a seperate topical voting battle area that would be dope imo

co-sign!

this needs to be closed out... [shameless plug]

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=334381

keep it fair voters..

but yeah no doubt.. I remember when you COULD do two/three round battles and shit... it was dope.. topicals would far outweight that though.. have the LB general public submit subject matter that randomly generates as battles are set-up... maybe Mods only set up the first frew topics and see how it goes from there..

hmm.. sick idea..

Odd God
01-10-2010, 12:23 PM

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=335185

Got you on name reversals mofo who's next against the topical killer

Odd God
01-10-2010, 01:26 PM
Who wants a topical battle just pick whatever topic then I'll smash you

Odd God
01-11-2010, 07:35 AM

where u at soul

Joey Krack
01-11-2010, 08:32 AM
Yeah Basically Topical Battles..

RhetoriK
01-11-2010, 12:52 PM
lol Me and Am gonna get shit started here in a lil bit.. let's do the damn thing

'Weapons of Mass Destruction'

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
01-11-2010, 02:50 PM
Me and Odd's battle on "Name Flips" is live, vote it up, fairs will be returned!!!

UnEtHıCaL
01-11-2010, 03:06 PM
You guys know we can have a flawless topical circuit by simply having a stickied thread yeah?

RhetoriK
01-11-2010, 03:46 PM
wooorrdd.. Aye Thug..Hit up my PM we can plan accordingly...this might get pretty big...

UnEtHıCaL
01-11-2010, 03:52 PM
You'd be better doing it with Louie for now sicne it's hom your battling. I'll plan with whoever I have to beat in the next battle :D.