PDA

View Full Version : Which crew to join?

UnEtHıCaL
12-24-2009, 09:32 AM
Invites from Smack, EVIL and God Knows for lead.
Invite from Pricks.
Invite from Spectacular when it was first made for captin so I guess if I asked nicley I'd be regular now.

Who to join?

Never Neptune
12-24-2009, 09:42 AM
Lol join my future crew

be better then all of em

Joel Venom
12-24-2009, 09:44 AM
just join any crew you feel is the most comfortable with you. your choice pal.

Louie Dawgs
12-24-2009, 10:44 AM
There are only two crew's mentioned that are worth a shit or gonna be around long.

Guess which ones those are..

Warren Peece
12-24-2009, 11:02 AM
i bet u even make threads about what boy to call. u don't wanna make one jelaous..but then again the other cares more about you and buys shit for you, but on the other hand, the other knows just what to say to you. what to choose what to choose
time for you to make a POLL...YES..a pole..
and let them decide ;)

Bugsy Siegel
12-24-2009, 11:07 AM
................................../suicide

Rain Matrix
12-24-2009, 02:46 PM
i bet u even make threads about what boy to call. u don't wanna make one jelaous..but then again the other cares more about you and buys shit for you, but on the other hand, the other knows just what to say to you. what to choose what to choose
time for you to make a POLL...YES..a pole..
and let them decide ;)

Pricks! :high:

Rain Matrix
12-24-2009, 03:31 PM
you a faggot ^^^^^

Hahaha That's a good joke cowgirl :)

remarK
12-24-2009, 03:53 PM
you still got a spot over here man..

I just don't know if you gonna get along w/ all the people in the crew.. aheeemmm Lmao!..

so it is what it is.. I mean I'm sure neither of y'all are too serious about whatever bullshit you have between you guys..

Louie Dawgs
12-24-2009, 03:56 PM
you still got a spot over here man..

I just don't know if you gonna get along w/ all the people in the crew.. aheeemmm Lmao!..

so it is what it is.. I mean I'm sure neither of y'all are too serious about whatever bullshit you have between you guys..
Internets is serious business

remarK
12-24-2009, 03:59 PM
Internets is serious business

For real Dawgs.. lol..

and were you hinting that Spectacular would be a crew that won't last?.. :(

Louie Dawgs
12-24-2009, 04:01 PM
Actually, no..

well, untill we get around to you ...don't worry, your time is coming, right after God Knows!, and perhaps a couple others.....the :SMACK!!: machine is coming.

remarK
12-24-2009, 04:10 PM
oh we are prepared.. but just tell ya boy Rican that personals don't ruin battles.. lol

dude'll probably wanna have a crew battle and say: "Let's have this battle rated by concepts only tho" LMFAO!..

Silk Account 22
12-24-2009, 04:35 PM
There are only two crew's mentioned that are worth a shit or gonna be around long.

Guess which ones those are..

Smakk and Smackk!

dmullz
12-24-2009, 10:14 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_details.php?section=tb&id=40440

UnEtHıCaL
12-25-2009, 09:51 PM
Smack seem more needy....Spectacular and EVIL are winning.

Rain Matrix
12-25-2009, 11:32 PM
Lmao Uneth Ur Not Worth This Long Of a Wait ...... :high: ......

UnEtHıCaL
12-27-2009, 06:12 PM
Tell that to the crews :D. I really havent put thought into it yet though, but I'm thinking spectac.

Sexy sig.

remarK
12-27-2009, 06:26 PM
I'm trying to get someone to do a crew logo.. I aint got photoshop.. :(

NiXWoN
12-27-2009, 06:29 PM
I'm trying to get someone to do a crew logo.. I aint got photoshop.. :(

i would but it would give you an edge :D

METH_BARZ
12-27-2009, 06:39 PM
Tell that to the crews :D. I really havent put thought into it yet though, but I'm thinking spectac.

Sexy sig.

y u talkin about crews eth when a month ago you was talkin about quitting text battling cause you sucked and going to a different type of forum kids contradict themselves soooooooooooo much how old are you eth? cause 12 year olds lie as much as you do to make themselves look cool ;)

UnEtHıCaL
12-27-2009, 06:48 PM
I contradic myself?

"Letsbeef sucks" - "MONKEY BARS is ONLINE"
"Text battling sucks" - "Letsbeef-RealRapGame-Univseral Empire of Hip Hop-Illrapmusic etc.etc."

Blaze, let me ask you just this, and I want a straight answer, and I know that is difficult but try your best.... Why are you cosigning everything rain matrix is saying...when the last time you were on all he done was diss you. Rain Matrix never 'respected' you and you seem to assume he does. You were just his bitch in any form of beef with me. Your not really included. Why come on letbseef if you hate it so much too? I mean your not on to be a good text battler, that ship has sales manys a years ago.

remarK
12-27-2009, 06:59 PM
i would but it would give you an edge :D

just do it!.. Lmfao!..

METH_BARZ
12-27-2009, 07:04 PM
I contradic myself?

"Letsbeef sucks" - "MONKEY BARS is ONLINE"
"Text battling sucks" - "Letsbeef-RealRapGame-Univseral Empire of Hip Hop-Illrapmusic etc.etc."

Blaze, let me ask you just this, and I want a straight answer, and I know that is difficult but try your best.... Why are you cosigning everything rain matrix is saying...when the last time you were on all he done was diss you. Rain Matrix never 'respected' you and you seem to assume he does. You were just his bitch in any form of beef with me. Your not really included. Why come on letbseef if you hate it so much too? I mean your not on to be a good text battler, that ship has sales manys a years ago.

*yawnz* it's called boredom and text is really boring thats y I haven't really done too much of it since I been here just clowning you and urban pretty much cause I find it funny to see you guys get pissed and I take alot more time in doing shit that reaches the outside world outside of lb then sit here and text cause being the greatest text battler in the world really isn't somthin I want to put in my life accomplishments lolol

UnEtHıCaL
12-27-2009, 07:08 PM
Cool Story Bro

But is there any non ''you have no life'' disses in that arsenal?

METH_BARZ
12-27-2009, 07:09 PM
lolol @ this kid begging for attention eth your an attention whore on the net witch is even sadder then bitches doing it in the real world

UnEtHıCaL
12-27-2009, 10:51 PM
Someones gelous that he never gets attantion?

Silk Account 22
12-27-2009, 10:54 PM
@ Son Of pULSe..Idk if he is gelous, he might be Jelous

UnEtHıCaL
12-27-2009, 10:56 PM
And that.....Punctuation/Vocab/Spelling disses were a fail the day oxfords hit the streets. What is cool about spelling correctly? Im sorry I dont spell check before I post!

Silk Account 24
12-27-2009, 11:06 PM
Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tek got owned.