PDA

View Full Version : The New Year - Let Shit Fall

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
12-24-2009, 02:18 AM
There's alot of negativity on this site. There has been since I came here. I don't know about before I got here, but we all can admit we don't like another person over the stupidest reasons. Lets stretch to give better advice, and be much more friendly in the forums.

I say this, including myself, for the new year lets not let ego's get in the way of being a respected emcee. Let your lyrics and feedback handle that.

Also, lets make crews more fun. When the crew battle glitch gets fixed lets actually battle lol. I noticed everyone all excited about it. When honestly, crew battle votes were rare to none when it did work. So lets make that better.

The forums? Lets be a little more friendly, because we (myself included) speak on negative means when theres nothing to disagree about. So if your a "vet" or a "newbie" it deosnt matter. Let's stop talking down to one another.

Another thing, lets get real with PM votes. Yall and I both know that 95% of the rappers on here do it. And if we snitched on everyone, and had everyone banned, LB would die..again..I don't know how it died the first time, but I hear about it all the time...So stop banning those who do it, think of a different punishment

One more thing, lets make voting a better aspect of LB. It's gotten so rough that some people are banning voting rights even if the vote is fair. NO "FV" or "VB" for expo's. Atleast drop a friendly two sentences for expo's.

Let petty shit fall aight guys...Happy Christmas, Happy New Yearz

Out Of Orderr
12-24-2009, 02:40 AM
AGREED!! :high:

Couldnt have said it better.
I first started on LB, known as "Burnem Up", i was used to writtens and not using punchlines or Multis... i asked 1 person (Jason) for help, next minute i got like 8 Vets tryin to help me with my lines. That was pure respect for a noob, and i had/stll have respect for all Vets, although they can have swollen Ego's sometimes.

Now... If u aint a Vet, you automatically lose a battle due to being unpopular with "Sick" Bars.
And people got Beef over nuttin?
Lets go back to the old LB when every1 was respected!!

Peace n Respect :high:

dmullz
12-24-2009, 02:47 AM
AGREED!! :high:

Couldnt have said it better.
I first started on LB, known as "Burnem Up", i was used to writtens and not using punchlines or Multis... i asked 1 person (Jason) for help, next minute i got like 8 Vets tryin to help me with my lines. That was pure respect for a noob, and i had/stll have respect for all Vets, although they can have swollen Ego's sometimes.

Now... If u aint a Vet, you automatically lose a battle due to being unpopular with "Sick" Bars.
And people got Beef over nuttin?
Lets go back to the old LB when every1 was respected!!

Peace n Respect :high:

You did not mention my name and i think i helped you the most tisk tisk....:high:

Out Of Orderr
12-24-2009, 02:51 AM
Thats Truee dmullz! Not saying i forgot about you, but soon as i asked Jason, Yourself, Penn, Mayneak and others all helped me :)

Gotta say u helped me the most tho Fam :high:

Respect

dmullz
12-24-2009, 02:52 AM
There's alot of negativity on this site. There has been since I came here. I don't know about before I got here, but we all can admit we don't like another person over the stupidest reasons. Lets stretch to give better advice, and be much more friendly in the forums.

I say this, including myself, for the new year lets not let ego's get in the way of being a respected emcee. Let your lyrics and feedback handle that.

Also, lets make crews more fun. When the crew battle glitch gets fixed lets actually battle lol. I noticed everyone all excited about it. When honestly, crew battle votes were rare to none when it did work. So lets make that better.

The forums? Lets be a little more friendly, because we (myself included) speak on negative means when theres nothing to disagree about. So if your a "vet" or a "newbie" it deosnt matter. Let's stop talking down to one another.

Another thing, lets get real with PM votes. Yall and I both know that 95% of the rappers on here do it. And if we snitched on everyone, and had everyone banned, LB would die..again..I don't know how it died the first time, but I hear about it all the time...So stop banning those who do it, think of a different punishment

One more thing, lets make voting a better aspect of LB. It's gotten so rough that some people are banning voting rights even if the vote is fair. NO "FV" or "VB" for expo's. Atleast drop a friendly two sentences for expo's.

Ok, ive been here alot longer first off LB never really died, it just got less active, but lately espcially wit the break up of MFD, theres alotta old skool vets coming back and doing work and yes the crew battle sections will be more fun and create more buzz, and voting on LB is fine as far as the good battles go, its the noob battles and noobs that drop dumbass votes, and also 95% of LB does not Pm for votes....thats just dumb...and the bann you get for a pm is not even long at all...and itys the dam Nets, we have fun in these forums its where the beef and contrversy start where crews can rag on eachother, and where people can be established and crack jokes, if you dont like it Get the fuck outtta teh forums, and Merry christmas

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
12-24-2009, 03:18 AM
Ok, ive been here alot longer first off LB never really died, it just got less active, but lately espcially wit the break up of MFD, theres alotta old skool vets coming back and doing work and yes the crew battle sections will be more fun and create more buzz, and voting on LB is fine as far as the good battles go, its the noob battles and noobs that drop dumbass votes, and also 95% of LB does not Pm for votes....thats just dumb...and the bann you get for a pm is not even long at all...and itys the dam Nets, we have fun in these forums its where the beef and contrversy start where crews can rag on eachother, and where people can be established and crack jokes, if you dont like it Get the fuck outtta teh forums, and Merry christmas

Thats what I mean right there man. "Noob" battlers are still battlers, and battlers vote. There's no different between an "experienced battler" and "noob battler" when it comes to votes. Explaining why they voted for who they voted can never be a hate vote or wrong. The definition of a vote is an opinionated statement on an issue or selection. There is no right or wrong.

Are you sure man? Lol, I get ATLEAST 4 vote requests a day. And they arent the same people either. Near to everyone has done it atleast once in their career

Yea the jokes is cool. I'm not saying be a robot man lol. I'm saying dont sit there and keep typing "your a bitch blazaye blah, your a dickrider your a pussy, etc"

Thats exactly what I mean by "Letting It Fall". Chill with the negativity man. Nowhere in my post did I attack anyone, so don't attack me..and Thank You for the Christmas Blessing

Step S
12-24-2009, 03:19 AM

I Luv Dis Nigga....Yeh Soul :high:

Louie Dawgs
12-24-2009, 12:15 PM

Yes, this site is negative, but it's better that way. Seriously. There's not Hunky Dory bullshit on here, it's what people are actually thinking and saying. Much better this way.

This site is all about ego's. It should be. The true heart of this site is going out and taking on someone else. in a battle. If ego's and personal pride weren't involved this site wouldn't be near as good.

I agree on crew battling, that shit need to get fixed ASAP.

Once again, I like the negativity. Talking down can, at times be bad on here, but I really don't think it's that much of a problem. Once again, this site sort of is about ego's, you gotta have one to stick around here. I guarantee anyone and everyone who has become anything on here has a big ass ego and a lot of personal pride in what they do.

A lot of people PM, a lot of people Dickryde vote, it is a problem.

voting sucks on here and always will with the current system, IYAM

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
12-24-2009, 12:16 PM
Its almost all about respect. And Steph thanks we need a round 2. The first round the votes weren't really explained like that.

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
12-25-2009, 04:28 AM
Yes, this site is negative, but it's better that way. Seriously. There's not Hunky Dory bullshit on here, it's what people are actually thinking and saying. Much better this way.

This site is all about ego's. It should be. The true heart of this site is going out and taking on someone else. in a battle. If ego's and personal pride weren't involved this site wouldn't be near as good.

I agree on crew battling, that shit need to get fixed ASAP.

Once again, I like the negativity. Talking down can, at times be bad on here, but I really don't think it's that much of a problem. Once again, this site sort of is about ego's, you gotta have one to stick around here. I guarantee anyone and everyone who has become anything on here has a big ass ego and a lot of personal pride in what they do.

A lot of people PM, a lot of people Dickryde vote, it is a problem.

voting sucks on here and always will with the current system, IYAM

Because of "image" makes LB a better battling site than others? That's why noobs come and dont stay for long. Because some are so set on making LB an "internet hood" they forget that we're poets. Poets all competing to rise above the other.

That may have been the true heart. But it isn't anymore. If it still was, I wouldnt have to literally embarass Mayneak for him to respond to my diss. Or UNKNOWN ARTIST would respond to anyone battling him. He wouldnt look at rankings or records and say "I'm too good for you"....Right? But nobody wants to say that to him simply because of his record.

Negativity can spark things up yes. But lately new people and even vets on here have been staying off of the forums because its turned into a competition of biggest balls. You've seen it yourself. Every chance people get to embarrass one another, they take it..

AkRid_ArTz
12-25-2009, 12:22 PM
Lets "Beef"? Am I Missing something. Everybody KEEP BEEFING.... Brrrrah!

Change the site to.... LetsBeNice...

Stupid thread lol.

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
12-25-2009, 12:24 PM
Lets "Beef"? Am I Missing something. Everybody KEEP BEEFING.... Brrrrah!

Change the site to.... LetsBeNice...

Stupid thread lol.

Says the one who ducks beef..I want you in 8 man..Whenever I see you your talking sideways. You want to send or should I?

AkRid_ArTz
12-25-2009, 05:24 PM
Duck what beef? Haha. If you's tronic or Mythical Legend I've been gone for a while duke.

But I'm back, if you got anything to send send away.

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
12-26-2009, 01:24 AM
You dont want me to send to you. That's not a good Christmas gift request.