PDA

View Full Version : Death Courier 2.0

Never Neptune
12-23-2009, 03:48 PM
Lmao This SA_ANZ dude reminds me of Death Courier so much. Just look at these postings he makes on the forums.

(Towards Tek)

this is a funny thread that of course herkuliz/teknologi would come up with......knowing damn well he's a hate voter a buddy voter a dickrider and more than likely a multi account user.......so if u block people its cheating huh.......well i say not for da simple fact.........that so many on letsbeef have fake accounts.....really do u want me to go there......people like sikkscripts....people like hazardous......and even people like teknologi who buddy voted on my battle with Stephan..........also moneybaggzz and krazy g krueger.......come on i could go all day on u fake motherfuckers who cheat there way through letsbeef........believe me i'm sure da ones who post saying that blocking is cheating r da same ones hate voting dickriding buddy voting or using multi accounts.....but nice thread u retarded fuckin bitch......and why r u on your own friend list.................lololol.......fuck outta here.....and i'm sure alot of u if u had a chance would love to hate vote on me............so eat a dick u hating bitches........and may da real keep it moving............and tek if u wanna keep talking cause your feelings r hurt i'll be sure to drop all da people i have blocked and da reasons why.......but know this i don't block people who vote against me.......i block known dickriders which is u known hate voters which is u.....known buddy voters....which is u........and i'm sure your a multi account user too.........u punk bitch.............lololol............SA_ANZ....... ......."

there are also many more
he is a link to the to the "fued" Death Jr. is trying to create.
http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57894

Also his battles are Medicore, and he thinks everyone is hating on him (which we soon will be)

so just tell me what you think to this FUNNY ass matter.

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
12-23-2009, 03:54 PM
Lol you craaaazzzy boi, I guess Anger is rubbing off on you huh? I agree though. People who think everyone is hating on them is either A) hating on everyone else, or B) a sad rapper with poor sportsmanship..

Never Neptune
12-23-2009, 03:55 PM
lol, it kinda tru tho and SA is you see this, dont hesitate to send 8

Silk Account 22
12-23-2009, 04:06 PM
Khan, I hope you know, he'll more-than-likely win, he's blocked everyone who's voted against him.

Never Neptune
12-23-2009, 04:07 PM
wow....your tough SA ANZ

SA_ANZ
12-23-2009, 04:16 PM
Lmao This SA_ANZ dude reminds me of Death Courier so much. Just look at these postings he makes on the forums.

(Towards Tek)

this is a funny thread that of course herkuliz/teknologi would come up with......knowing damn well he's a hate voter a buddy voter a dickrider and more than likely a multi account user.......so if u block people its cheating huh.......well i say not for da simple fact.........that so many on letsbeef have fake accounts.....really do u want me to go there......people like sikkscripts....people like hazardous......and even people like teknologi who buddy voted on my battle with Stephan..........also moneybaggzz and krazy g krueger.......come on i could go all day on u fake motherfuckers who cheat there way through letsbeef........believe me i'm sure da ones who post saying that blocking is cheating r da same ones hate voting dickriding buddy voting or using multi accounts.....but nice thread u retarded fuckin bitch......and why r u on your own friend list.................lololol.......fuck outta here.....and i'm sure alot of u if u had a chance would love to hate vote on me............so eat a dick u hating bitches........and may da real keep it moving............and tek if u wanna keep talking cause your feelings r hurt i'll be sure to drop all da people i have blocked and da reasons why.......but know this i don't block people who vote against me.......i block known dickriders which is u known hate voters which is u.....known buddy voters....which is u........and i'm sure your a multi account user too.........u punk bitch.............lololol............SA_ANZ....... ......."

there are also many more
he is a link to the to the "fued" Death Jr. is trying to create.
http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57894

Also his battles are Medicore, and he thinks everyone is hating on him (which we soon will be)

so just tell me what you think to this FUNNY ass matter.

lololol............this is funny but like i told your boyfriend tek.......according to hazardous i'm alot of people........shit do u think this bothers me.......when u know u full of shit.........shit i'm everyone i guess on letsbeef.....they say i'm RICCI ROXX.... they say i'm UKNO......they say i'm NEIL B4 ME..........now your saying i'm DEATH COUIER.........who else am i maybe i'm U.....lololol.....maybe i'm PUGZ.......u dumb bitches............this is why u lame bitches get blocked.........cause ya'll r da ones trying to hide da fact that your da real jokes on letsbeef........who dickride buddy vote hate vote.....and uses multi accounts or have multi accounts like tek......but nice thread.........so lets see what people think.........lolololol..........SA_ANZ.......

SA_ANZ
12-23-2009, 04:38 PM
i want people to see this so lets up this........lololol........

Silk Account 22
12-23-2009, 04:40 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Once again

You have Down Syndrome.

SA_ANZ
12-23-2009, 04:42 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Once again

You have Down Syndrome.

once again u made an ass of yourself........u multi account user......tell me why u need more than one account ?????

UnEtHıCaL
12-23-2009, 10:24 PM
"U a multi account user"

Anyone else imagine this dude looking down to silk in a gutter saying that phrase?

Silk Account 22
12-23-2009, 10:29 PM
"U a multi account user"

Anyone else imagine this dude looking down to silk in a gutter saying that phrase?

lmaooooooooo I do :) :high:

UnEtHıCaL
12-23-2009, 10:34 PM
You're nothing but a disgusting user.