PDA

View Full Version : Abuse of the Block Feature?

Silk Account 22
12-23-2009, 02:46 PM
I predicted this day, I have noiced that several people are just blocking everyone who vote against them, so then, if they only block those people, and then their buddy voters/ dickriders can only vote on their battles. Which means they'll win alot more often.

Who thinks this is cheating?(Poll Coming)

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
12-23-2009, 02:48 PM
It's not a thought. It is cheating. Very good thread. For instance, I just blocked this guy who voted 8-5 against me and the expo was "lol". Justified Tek? Lemme know...

ItsFame
12-23-2009, 02:49 PM
haha yeah.... that should easy be considered cheating!

Silk Account 22
12-23-2009, 02:51 PM
Vote up on the poll.

SA_ANZ
12-23-2009, 03:03 PM
I predicted this day, I have noiced that several people are just blocking everyone who vote against them, so then, if they only block those people, and then their buddy voters/ dickriders can only vote on their battles. Which means they'll win alot more often.

Who thinks this is cheating?(Poll Coming)

this is a funny thread that of course herkuliz/teknologi would come up with......knowing damn well he's a hate voter a buddy voter a dickrider and more than likely a multi account user.......so if u block people its cheating huh.......well i say not for da simple fact.........that so many on letsbeef have fake accounts.....really do u want me to go there......people like sikkscripts....people like hazardous......and even people like teknologi who buddy voted on my battle with Stephan..........also moneybaggzz and krazy g krueger.......come on i could go all day on u fake motherfuckers who cheat there way through letsbeef........believe me i'm sure da ones who post saying that blocking is cheating r da same ones hate voting dickriding buddy voting or using multi accounts.....but nice thread u retarded fuckin bitch......and why r u on your own friend list.................lololol.......fuck outta here.....and i'm sure alot of u if u had a chance would love to hate vote on me............so eat a dick u hating bitches........and may da real keep it moving............and tek if u wanna keep talking cause your feelings r hurt i'll be sure to drop all da people i have blocked and da reasons why.......but know this i don't block people who vote against me.......i block known dickriders which is u known hate voters which is u.....known buddy voters....which is u........and i'm sure your a multi account user too.........u punk bitch.............lololol............SA_ANZ....... ...

Silk Account 22
12-23-2009, 03:09 PM
this is a funny thread that of course herkuliz/teknologi would come up with......knowing damn well he's a hate voter a buddy voter a dickrider and more than likely a multi account user.......so if u block people its cheating huh.......well i say not for da simple fact.........that so many on letsbeef have fake accounts.....really do u want me to go there......people like sikkscripts....people like hazardous......and even people like teknologi who buddy voted on my battle with Stephan..........also moneybaggzz and krazy g krueger.......come on i could go all day on u fake motherfuckers who cheat there way through letsbeef........believe me i'm sure da ones who post saying that blocking is cheating r da same ones hate voting dickriding buddy voting or using multi accounts.....but nice thread u retarded fuckin bitch......and why r u on your own friend list.................lololol.......fuck outta here.....and i'm sure alot of u if u had a chance would love to hate vote on me............so eat a dick u hating bitches........and may da real keep it moving............and tek if u wanna keep talking cause your feelings r hurt i'll be sure to drop all da people i have blocked and da reasons why.......but know this i don't block people who vote against me.......i block known dickriders which is u known hate voters which is u.....known buddy voters....which is u........and i'm sure your a multi account user too.........u punk bitch.............lololol............SA_ANZ....... ...

You blocked everyone in the FVC then you yelled them to fucking vote.

Your Very Repepetitive.

And I know something else.

I recive PM's from people who say you PM, I don't happen to have any of those messages left, butttt, I can get those people to vouch for me.......so...fuck off, dickriding sack of shit.

Silk Account 22
12-23-2009, 03:10 PM
PS...I do have multie accounts, does that mean I cheat w/ them? no.

Kris Rawk
12-23-2009, 03:11 PM
somebody blocked me and idk why, i dont even know dude he was just mad i voted against him i guess

PRiiME
12-23-2009, 03:14 PM

do you not know who you're talking about? Saying that shit is like saying 'I'm sure Rican has more than one account' oh and get some grammar man. that shit is hard to read, sorta like a Profite verse

anyways we need the block feature to stop known fuckwits from voting on our battles, but when it gets to the point that all the educated voters are blocked then that's wrong. I propose we set up a system that means if your vote power is above a certain level (say 5) you are unblockable. This means that anyone who is below that threshold can be blocked. also if your vote power is above 5 and you started obviously dick riding or something, the dude who spots it tells a mod who lowers vote power to within blockable range. simple

SA_ANZ
12-23-2009, 03:17 PM
You blocked everyone in the FVC then you yelled them to fucking vote.

Your Very Repepetitive.

And I know something else.

I recive PM's from people who say you PM, I don't happen to have any of those messages left, butttt, I can get those people to vouch for me.......so...fuck off, dickriding sack of shit.

do u wanna rethink your comment again........nice try though....da truth hurts right bitch.........what a lame trying everything to make yourself look good.....knowing your full of shit...........lololol........

Silk Account 22
12-23-2009, 03:17 PM
Well, My VP is 4 (Yes, I know, No a mod didn't tell me) and I'm a really fair voter..
but other then that...
Co-sign w/ Prime.

Silk Account 22
12-23-2009, 03:18 PM
do u wanna rethink your comment again........nice try though....da truth hurts right bitch.........what a lame trying everything to make yourself look good.....knowing your full of shit...........lololol........

Guess what, I'm better then you :p

SA_ANZ
12-23-2009, 03:19 PM
PS...I do have multie accounts, does that mean I cheat w/ them? no.

lololololol.......what a joke............really my points proven faggot........

Silk Account 22
12-23-2009, 03:23 PM
You really don't know the rules...Your allowed to have a multie account...:eek: Shocker I know, but this rule has been around since '08.

PRiiME
12-23-2009, 03:25 PM
^he's right. as long as you dont use them to vote, sway or do anything to help win battles for your main account.

UNKNOWN ARTIST
12-23-2009, 03:28 PM
Well, My VP is 4 (Yes, I know, No a mod didn't tell me)

u can't possibly know your vp without a mod telling you ... unless it's zero

Silk Account 22
12-23-2009, 03:28 PM
^he's right. as long as you dont use them to vote, sway or do anything to help win battles for your main account.

You can't use big words like account, he's a downy, remember, he doesn't know what it means.

PRiiME
12-23-2009, 03:29 PM
technically Mindless told all of us when he gave us the formula to figure it out. but I couldnt work it lol

Silk Account 22
12-23-2009, 03:29 PM
u can't possibly know your vp without a mod telling you ... unless it's zero

I voted on a battle, (3 Voters) and I was the only one to vote on the one guy, and he got 45% of the votes.

So either that, or the other's were low.

PRiiME
12-23-2009, 03:30 PM
haha true, he's more retarded than a blonde Susan Boyle taking hits of extacy

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
12-23-2009, 03:33 PM
Yea they need to come up with a better vote system. The way it is now, some people have a stronger voice than others. I dont think thats right. It would be much easier to simply ban a person from voting for "x" amount of days.

Silk Account 22
12-23-2009, 03:33 PM
Shit! My profile is filled with a downy!

Silk Account 22
12-23-2009, 03:35 PM
Yea they need to come up with a better vote system. The way it is now, some people have a stronger voice than others. I dont think thats right. It would be much easier to simply ban a person from voting for "x" amount of days.

but they won't be able to battle as often, because you need creds to battle, and to get creds you need to vote.

Never Neptune
12-23-2009, 03:36 PM
I agree with the fact all people shoudl have a limit to there blockings. 4 at the most, I have one or two. I need to get rid of them also. And Sa_nz, you are looking the same as Death, LMFAO! And Yes, It is legal to have multiple accounts, I have one more. I dont vote on myself, I pretend like my accounts are tottaly ignorant of each other. So before you go off talking about some shit you dont know, think. Tek Could Post

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
12-23-2009, 03:39 PM
but they won't be able to battle as often, because you need creds to battle, and to get creds you need to vote.

Lol, thats the whole point Tek, maybe being restricted from battling will make them learn. If they can't vote fair on other people's battles, they shouldn't be able to battle themselves...

Silk Account 22
12-23-2009, 03:49 PM
Good Point, but then people will store up their creds.

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
12-23-2009, 03:55 PM
Well what do you mean "store up creds"? You mean save them?

Silk Account 22
12-23-2009, 04:12 PM
Yupp. You know what is REALLY gay?

I spent 22 creds on my last battle :mad:

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
12-23-2009, 04:21 PM
How did you possibly do that???

Silk Account 22
12-23-2009, 04:33 PM
Idk, it fucked up, I only have 2 creds now :(

Silk Account 22
12-23-2009, 04:33 PM