PDA

View Full Version : FVC....Real Voters Only !!!

SA_ANZ
12-23-2009, 02:16 PM
this is a battle thats in need of real voters.........with fair and explained educated votes..............would be appreciated to have this looked at.......thanks to all who takes their time to check this.....................

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=332392

Silk Account 22
12-23-2009, 02:21 PM
I voted on it, but you bitched. lol.

Silk Account 22
12-23-2009, 02:22 PM
hahaha I'm blocked.

SA_ANZ
12-23-2009, 02:39 PM
this is what you've said under your old name herkuliz teknologi......shits funny.....lololol..

Originally Posted by Herkuliz
I could've sworn I was in the FVC.

lolololol........@ this dumbass..............here's da real fair voters club wheir r u at.....

Illimination
IAmFlow
RULE
MASTR
remarK
EtH
Astronomical
Missy
Konfident Krhyme
REBUKE
_WHUT_
SiikTeX
S T O Y

but u r right u r blocked for buddy voting.............which only shows u ain't a fair voter........lolol....

Silk Account 22
12-23-2009, 02:43 PM
ahhh. 2 of those people vote often, besides, they never update it, if they did, Konfident Khryme's name change would be involved.

But have fun abusing the block feature, you know, I should propose a new rule...:high:

SA_ANZ
12-23-2009, 02:48 PM
ahhh. 2 of those people vote often, besides, they never update it, if they did, Konfident Khryme's name change would be involved.

But have fun abusing the block feature, you know, I should propose a new rule...:high:

its whatever but i know u were buddy voting.....and ask yourself why r u on your own friend list.............lololol.......whats that all about............