View Full Version : A.m. Skwadd - Anger Management

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
12-19-2009, 01:54 PM
Anger Management Is Back In Effect, Anyone Looking For A Home, Hit Me Up

A.M. SKWADD

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
12-19-2009, 02:00 PM
Haha!
Real Shit, At One Point We Were The Fastest Moving, Atleast 2 Members Every 4 Or 5 Days, But Some Idiot Deleted Us All And Pulled A MFD Move On Us, We Werent The Best By A Far Shot, But We Were The Fastest Moving, Real Talk

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
12-19-2009, 02:09 PM
But The Thing Is, We Werent Really Looking To Be The Best, Like We Recruited And Then We All Helped Eachother Get Better, Take WhasHisFace For Example, He Used To Spit Below Average, Then Me And Him Linked Up And Exchanged Tips And Shit And Now He Could Hold Weight Against Most Of The Cats On Here, And He Was Invited To The Last Text Tournament So You Know He's Progressing, Same With MeltinMikes And Other Poeple Too, So It Wasnt Our Goal Really To Be The Best, Just Recruit And Progress...

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
12-19-2009, 03:23 PM
Thanks Man, Imma Try - A.M. SKWADD!

MC SLAUGHTER
12-26-2009, 12:05 PM
Crews aren't about having over 30 members, it's a small organization in which multiple different cats on different levels team up and start a strong force. :high: And wasn't MC_SLAUGHTER in that crew? You guys weren't going anywhere!.

I SEEN TO HAVE FORGOTTEN DIDN'T MC_SLAUGHTER AND KRHYME KILLS BEAT YOU?BITCH I KNOW BOUT ME BUT YOU???YOU ALWAYS DELETE UR ACCOUNTS LIKE UR REALLY SCARED TO SHOW WHO BEAT YOU....

RhetoriK
12-27-2009, 09:42 PM
AMSKWAAD is a stand up crew..
i like the philosphy DPS is doing the same
progression is key.. peace y'all

Never Neptune
12-27-2009, 10:26 PM
Watch out for my crw coming in
you guys gotta look for the name!

I foresee a PROPHECY!!