PDA

View Full Version : Okay OKay ya'll.

Louie Dawgs
12-18-2009, 11:07 PM
I realize it was somewhat contreversial what I did to BHC. There are some people out there unhappy with what happened.

Here's my offer.

Unless your a multi I'll batle you for you. If you win you can have your spot back, or whatever the fuck y'all want. Seriously. Other than that...I'ont give ah fuck. Do whatever, I don't care. cypher, talk shit, make a crew. I don' care. Holla. :violent::violent:

Silk Account 22
12-18-2009, 11:09 PM
Meh. I was mad at first, then I realized the direction we tried to make BHC were the same. But we had different ways of getting there, so yeah, I'll still battle you, I'll send 16 after I send this 32 to Celsius.

Louie Dawgs
12-18-2009, 11:14 PM
I think a lot of people are pissed, but fact is I just have a different vision for the crew, one different fromt he one rican had. Changes were made. Many of them were hard.

Since I ain't seen him around, and he ain't talked to me 'bout this, I'ma just keep doin it.

Silk Account 22
12-18-2009, 11:15 PM
He'll be really pissed once he gets back from Vacation.

Louie Dawgs
12-18-2009, 11:16 PM
I'll talk it out with him then. lol.

Zee Jai
12-18-2009, 11:18 PM
Louie Dawgs Is Str8 Whack'.. lmfao at this clown'.. com' on Lou' we all know u kicked Rican cuz the Lil Nigga beat ya ass in a battle'..fuck outta here man!..

Louie Dawgs
12-18-2009, 11:20 PM
Right. that's why he's still a lead. Yep. Makes sence.

Is anyone gonna take up to battle or not? nothing over 16 faggy's.

Silk Account 22
12-18-2009, 11:25 PM
Louie Dawgs Is Str8 Whack'.. lmfao at this clown'.. com' on Lou' we all know u kicked Rican cuz the Lil Nigga beat ya ass in a battle'..fuck outta here man!..

http://failstamp.com/Fail.jpg

'Nuff said.

Zee Jai
12-18-2009, 11:27 PM
http://failstamp.com/Fail.jpg

'Nuff said.

lol..nigga stfu up..they just kicked ya ass out the crew too'.. and thats even after u got booted from my crew'..dont front GOD KNOWS'

Zee Jai
12-18-2009, 11:28 PM
looks like someone let u back in the crew'..stop crew hoppin u fuckin fag'

Louie Dawgs
12-18-2009, 11:28 PM
lol..nigga stfu up..they just kicked ya ass out the crew too'.. and thats even after u got booted from my crew'..dont front GOD KNOWS'
Your starting to get annoying.

Let's battle or GTFO

Zee Jai
12-18-2009, 11:32 PM
Your starting to get annoying.

Let's battle or GTFO

u been annoying lil nigga'. but we can battle..my inbox right here blood!:mad:

ItsFame
12-18-2009, 11:33 PM

SOME IN CREW HOSTILITY HERE :high:

Unspoken Legend
12-18-2009, 11:43 PM
when you boot someone from ya crew they have a box that you put why you are doing so..all i wanted was a expo.if you wanted me out im totally fine with that..if you dont mind me asking what is exactly your vision for smack??

Krhyme Killz
12-18-2009, 11:45 PM
umm..who the fuck is BHC?

*sees history*

*shrugs and walks off SPECTACULARLY*

Louie Dawgs
12-18-2009, 11:48 PM
when you boot someone from ya crew they have a box that you put why you are doing so..all i wanted was a expo.if you wanted me out im totally fine with that..if you dont mind me asking what is exactly your vision for smack??
I posted in the forum here about it. long expo anyways, figured people would find out either way.

A small, highly respected group. Mainly people that have been here a long time, or are highly talented new-comers. A small crew. frankly, I think were rather large for what I like right now.

Unspoken Legend
12-18-2009, 11:52 PM
i understand that..now you have about 4 other leaders along
with yourself..do they all agree with what ur doing or did you just
take it upon yourself??

Zee Jai
12-18-2009, 11:56 PM
i understand that..now you have about 4 other leaders along
with yourself..do they all agree with what ur doing or did you just
take it upon yourself??

u should come to my crew famz..

UNKNOWN ARTIST
12-19-2009, 12:24 AM
lmfao ... hop off louies nuts ... if it was me ... i'd've kicked way more out ... lol .... e'rybody trimmin their squad down now that MFD takin a break .... shame Hoodrich is Dwarfin ya'll .... lol

The Lord Giveth ... and The Lord Taketh Away ... lmao

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
12-19-2009, 12:32 AM
God Son, Your Not Loyal Either Way, So Back Down From This Topic :D

Its Suprising The Negativity At An "Apology" Thread...Wow

Louie Dawgs
12-19-2009, 12:39 AM
lmfao ... hop off louies nuts ... if it was me ... i'd've kicked way more out ... lol .... e'rybody trimmin their squad down now that MFD takin a break .... shame Hoodrich is Dwarfin ya'll .... lol

The Lord Giveth ... and The Lord Taketh Away ... lmao
everyone want's a turn riding them. That's what happens, eventually on here

UNKNOWN ARTIST
12-19-2009, 12:56 AM
riding who?

Silk Account 22
12-19-2009, 02:13 AM

Fuck You.! Me and Urban go way back.

NiXWoN
12-19-2009, 09:34 AM
I realize it was somewhat contreversial what I did to BHC. There are some people out there unhappy with what happened.

Here's my offer.

Unless your a multi I'll batle you for you. If you win you can have your spot back, or whatever the fuck y'all want. Seriously. Other than that...I'ont give ah fuck. Do whatever, I don't care. cypher, talk shit, make a crew. I don' care. Holla. :violent::violent:

i actually preferred it before you kicked everyone, there were a few good dude and admittedly a few wack ones but i think you kicked some good ones too...

dmullz
12-19-2009, 10:44 AM
Ight, Louie is a Leader so he as a Leader made a decision, the other leaders are only semi active, so he did what was best, Dont Question him, he made a statemnt, send da bars to em if you want ya spot back end of story, if you were a multie u got kicked or if he didnt think u were good enough u got kicked....Deal With it or A) Suck a Dick B) do what text, Beast did and write a 8 line cypher that ill just tear apart the next day or C) make a crew send the battle and get owned, either way you fail so STFU and send louie the bars or go away, and for all of you faggots that are gnna say FUck u Mullz blah blah oo blah, i have an inbox im in the process of clearing out and id be more then happy to Back hand a L into ya Record.....BHC, SMACK!!!

And if he kicked you and you were nice and not a multie send and try to get back in

Silk Account 22
12-19-2009, 10:49 AM
Wow, Mullz freaked out, I'm juss battlin' him for the sake of battlin'.

dmullz
12-19-2009, 10:56 AM
^ woahhh it aint directed at anyone in particular my dude just a little wrap up to people rele bitching, i got demoted u dont here me buggin

Silk Account 22
12-19-2009, 11:09 AM
I know it was aimed for people who were bitching. I'm not retarded.

Louie Dawgs
12-19-2009, 11:15 AM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=331661

Vs. Pause Zero.