PDA

View Full Version : Ja Rule comeback...

John Dos
12-17-2009, 07:56 PM
Will he ever have a platinum selling record again? What are your thoughts on Ja Rule? Personally, I think Ja is a pretty good emcee. He has made alot of hot songs, and when he first came out I had him in my top 10 list. Since his absence, I have seen countless rappers come out and bite his style...Anyways, what do ya'll think of Ja?

John Dos
12-17-2009, 09:08 PM
Lol.......

Unspoken Legend
12-17-2009, 09:35 PM
ja rule needs to let it go..dont even attempt a comeback

UnEtHıCaL
12-17-2009, 11:42 PM
If I only ever heard Livin It Up it's be defending him, but I saw the video for new york, yeah, new york is straight gangster, a fat dude who makes bird noises, a fatter dude who tried to lean back and broke the chair, and one of the two only people who think that making a face resembling having a stroke is cool (the other being the game).

John Dos
12-18-2009, 01:44 PM
I think he came out real gritty and grimey with alot of his music. I think the beef with 50 is what ruined his career. But, if you go ask alotta cats in NY they'll tell you Ja shouldn't be underestimated. Lyrically, he does have a pretty good flow. The "blood in my eye" album was highly underrated. Ehh, just my opinion though...

Killer Cole
12-30-2009, 01:02 PM
Ja Sucks.. sorry its true