PDA

View Full Version : Best cheats on the site?

UnEtHıCaL
12-16-2009, 11:02 PM
Who is the best at cheating around Letsbeef? There are some cunning people when it comes to trying to get votes and pming etc. and I want to know who you think is the smartest at it?

I cant hink of two off the top:-

1) Rican: Yes your top of my list again. Maybe straight edge now, but you voted yourself countless times, and yet still are credited highly by many, and I don't mean years ago, i mean in the last few accounts even. If you get exposed, no one seems to care, it's crazy, you have it wrapped up well.

2) O_G: Pandamonium, IntellectualJack, my point is almost proven already, but I see you going onto Death Courier's shit saying ''both were dope, death hit my battle with ex back'' knowing damn well that death has never spit anything dope. You might have the rest of your KOS leftover fans believing your front, but not everyone.

There are loads more but who do you think??

Celsius
12-16-2009, 11:53 PM
This thread surpasses the maximum amount of stupidity allowed for one post. Be gone.

Louie Dawgs
12-16-2009, 11:55 PM
I qualify!!!!

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
12-17-2009, 12:05 AM
Exactly Why "Vets" Have NO Meaning...They Can Cheat And Still Be Highly Respected

Its People Like The Two Above Me Who Keep Them Out Of Line Of Fire, No Matter What The Name Is, If They Cheat They Cheat, Buzz Is Right..

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
12-17-2009, 12:05 AM
I Would Name Who I Think Is Fake And A Cheat, But Why Bother, A Cheerleader Would Come To Rescue Lol *COUGH*UKNOWN*COU*ARTIST*GH* Xcuse Me :) Who Woulda Thunk I Could Cough On A Computer :)

UNKNOWN ARTIST
12-17-2009, 08:39 AM
I Would Name Who I Think Is Fake And A Cheat, But Why Bother, A Cheerleader Would Come To Rescue Lol *COUGH*UKNOWN*COU*ARTIST*GH* Xcuse Me :) Who Woulda Thunk I Could Cough On A Computer :)

lmao ... this kids still got sand in his vagina over the fact i thought he was too wack to bother replying to his diss cypher ..... i only know it's him cuz of the homo way he writes his posts

UNKNOWN ARTIST
12-17-2009, 08:40 AM
Unknown Artist Is Cleaner Then Some Mods. -Student

maybe they should get a shower in the staff room ..... just a thought .. :rolleyes:

Real Talk
12-17-2009, 09:39 AM
Sheeeiiitttt, I cheat all da time .... .... Hey but sometimes da bitch deserves it .....

Ohs
12-17-2009, 10:32 AM
i spit dopeness all the time, buzzlightyear is gay, wanna know why? hes always "next to woody" ya feel me, back off or get knocked down, aight gay man

Exalted Echelon
12-17-2009, 11:36 AM
bilk silk is the best cheater i've ever seen on here

UnEtHıCaL
12-17-2009, 01:15 PM
I probably know every bit of cheating unknown has done, dude does less cheating than saudi arabian wives.

Celsius, I still wouldnt be fully convinced about you. It was only a year ago we were all recieving shit in our inboxes and up until reciently you were still hanging with those shady mufukaz.

Real Talk is right though. When I was trying to get #1 2 months back, I deliberatley made those ''voting threads'' just so that if I voted for everyone, maybe they would vote back, and I wouldnt vote on the battles which the guy who would vote back for me lost in. Sometimes you need to play the game.

Death Coruier, whats you best punchline?

EE, nice use of sarcasim!

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
12-17-2009, 02:11 PM
lmao ... this kids still got sand in his vagina over the fact i thought he was too wack to bother replying to his diss cypher ..... i only know it's him cuz of the homo way he writes his posts

Like I Said B4 The Beef Is Done, You Let Your Cheerleaders Handle It For Ya ;)

The Question Is Who Do You "Think", Not Who "Really Is"...Soooo....Get YOUR Pussy Cleant Out Boi

You Won By "Anynomous Thought" Lol

..::FuTu"RISK"iC Evo"NeW"TioN::..

FistaCuffz
12-17-2009, 02:50 PM
goddamn.. i really needed a laugh today and lookin' in the mirror didn't do it.. so cheers letsbeef for this parade of iono.. cheat exposureness

i'm more amused with people getting 9-8 9-7 votes and loosing lately.. it's beond me.. maybe because i almost never get 9's :rolleyes:

anyhow..peace y'all!

UNKNOWN ARTIST
12-17-2009, 03:06 PM

The Question Is Who Do You "Think", Not Who "Really Is"...Soooo....Get YOUR Pussy Cleant Out Boi

we never had beef ..... lmfao .... wtf you talkin bout ..... just cuz you decide u don't like somebody for wahtever reason does not = beef .... you retard ... lmao

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
12-17-2009, 03:06 PM
Hot Graphik Doc

NiXWoN
12-17-2009, 04:56 PM

http://www.myspacebrand.com/funny_pictures/funny-animals/_img/animals47.JPG

NiXWoN
12-17-2009, 04:57 PM
Death Coruier, whats you best punchline?

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/funny-pictures-cat-shows-you-how-he-punches.jpg

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
12-17-2009, 07:05 PM
http://www.myspacebrand.com/funny_pictures/funny-animals/_img/animals47.JPG

Do You Mean Choke Me? Or Choke The Text Lounge For Votes?...Im Confused :confused:

Silk Account 22
12-18-2009, 06:32 PM
I'm off the list. :)