PDA

View Full Version : EXPOSE YOU BITCH ASS EMCEES!Take it How YOu Wanna! PLESE READ MAKE YASELF NOTICEABLE

The Real King KiLL
12-15-2009, 09:34 AM
:mad:dey gone delete my damn battle you fuckin gay faggots whoever deleted it...please say so like a mann! but you aint one so you gone continue to hide... and i bet its one of those fucbois out of distinct becuz they mad one of their homosexual freinds lost...bitch ass emcees...yall some internet bitches so i know yall sum pussies face to face...fuck whoever deleted our battle...dats dat...bitchmade ass crew...delete emcees battles thats getting ahead on them and bann motherfuckers for talking about them....yall right this is yall site...how to fuck an emcee or a crew on this site suppose to do what they love doing and thats killing emcees and rapping period when you got bitchmade fuckbois like whoever deleted my battle....yall just madd cause yall se sumbody doing more than what yall doing so the fuck whoever deleted my battle tried to stop it....so uno what fuck a sixx-shott- cuz before they deleted my battle he was crying bout sum shyt like the little bitch in his pic...and he got his homeboys thats MODS of the site n shyt...so he go suckin dey dick to get the battle deleted....and STOT i talk to you on instant message ya feel what im sayin...its all whats up &respect than...so if you feel like you being talked to then you must had sumthin to do with the deletion...and if you did fuck you too...tell ya pussyboi crew member to STOP CRYIN..Cuz All That Bullsyht He Talkin I AINT BUyin.....!Im Bout My Paper-Chase Sixx-Shott Hustle-Fake Im FRom Dat Valley Of Dat Chopper Mayne Yellow Tape...So Go Ahead Go Ahead...Yall Gone Delete This Shyt TOO...BeCuz Yall Dont Wont People To Know Yall Fears...So Anyone That Is Reading or If they so Happen dont delete this post dey might bann me for talkin real shyt to these kidds or grown ups,dont matter but i bet these fuckks aint even jumped off the porch yet!Yall Know Who The Realist Bcuz Yall Can Feel It! SIXX-Shott Stop Hiding Behind Dicks all Your Life Boy...u got saviors and shyt,people thats in your crew your hero n shyt....saving embarrasing moments on letsbeef.com for you! yall bois sum characters...yall like police..."bullies behind the badge'...but look here yall dont fear me not one bit...and im talking to whoever had sumthing to do with the deletion of my battle with BITCH_SHOTT just to set the record str8t! King KILL!!! Str8t like dat!1

SA_ANZ
12-15-2009, 10:00 AM
:mad:dey gone delete my damn battle you fuckin gay faggots whoever deleted it...please say so like a mann! but you aint one so you gone continue to hide... and i bet its one of those fucbois out of distinct becuz they mad one of their homosexual freinds lost...bitch ass emcees...yall some internet bitches so i know yall sum pussies face to face...fuck whoever deleted our battle...dats dat...bitchmade ass crew...delete emcees battles thats getting ahead on them and bann motherfuckers for talking about them....yall right this is yall site...how to fuck an emcee or a crew on this site suppose to do what they love doing and thats killing emcees and rapping period when you got bitchmade fuckbois like whoever deleted my battle....yall just madd cause yall se sumbody doing more than what yall doing so the fuck whoever deleted my battle tried to stop it....so uno what fuck a sixx-shott- cuz before they deleted my battle he was crying bout sum shyt like the little bitch in his pic...and he got his homeboys thats MODS of the site n shyt...so he go suckin dey dick to get the battle deleted....and STOT i talk to you on instant message ya feel what im sayin...its all whats up &respect than...so if you feel like you being talked to then you must had sumthin to do with the deletion...and if you did fuck you too...tell ya pussyboi crew member to STOP CRYIN..Cuz All That Bullsyht He Talkin I AINT BUyin.....!Im Bout My Paper-Chase Sixx-Shott Hustle-Fake Im FRom Dat Valley Of Dat Chopper Mayne Yellow Tape...So Go Ahead Go Ahead...Yall Gone Delete This Shyt TOO...BeCuz Yall Dont Wont People To Know Yall Fears...So Anyone That Is Reading or If they so Happen dont delete this post dey might bann me for talkin real shyt to these kidds or grown ups,dont matter but i bet these fuckks aint even jumped off the porch yet!Yall Know Who The Realist Bcuz Yall Can Feel It! SIXX-Shott Stop Hiding Behind Dicks all Your Life Boy...u got saviors and shyt,people thats in your crew your hero n shyt....saving embarrasing moments on letsbeef.com for you! yall bois sum characters...yall like police..."bullies behind the badge'...but look here yall dont fear me not one bit...and im talking to whoever had sumthing to do with the deletion of my battle with BITCH_SHOTT just to set the record str8t! King KILL!!! Str8t like dat!1

sounds like someones upset.......calm down its only an internet site..........why don't u send me a text battle......lololol

_Shawty_
12-15-2009, 01:23 PM
LOL!!! Chillax.

PruhValent
12-29-2009, 12:36 AM
wow @ internet gangstas lol