PDA

View Full Version : Mayneak/UA Breakdown!

Celsius
12-01-2009, 11:09 AM
This pest-contender best-surrender [Philly Rhyme Sheme to start off] (already starts the verse with a filler) ya not BURSTIN THEM THINGS this NERD HAS SOME “WINGS”? (shitty build up to a sub-par punch) “be(e)-Leave” , If I “buzz”-this-guy we’ll see he’s nothing-“fly” when I’m SERVIN THESE “STINGS” (The whole bee concept has been done over and over but nice attempt though) we CERTAINLY SEE he’ll yell-stop coz if them shells-pop (back to beginning rhyme scheme) , it’ll leave his “Mouth wider” than a “BIRD WHEN IT SINGS”!! (C'mon man, forreal? Thats weak!) If there’s “High-Votes” I “would promise” guys-quotes will be Mayneak kept this “SQUARE” ON A STRING!!”(Hive Oaths, wood...pretty decent wordplay, but not FULL wordplay) Someone LEND HIM A SPEECH don’t wanna risk-it-all when the “biscuits”-drawn (This guys from UK, Can stop the Philly rhyme scheme by now...focus on your old flow)…LEAD TO YA CHEEK (Gunplay!) 5 for effort, “3 for delivery”, All your SENTENCES ‘WEAK’ I’m that-‘stronger’ with ‘gats-longer’ than a PELICANS BEAK (nice ass flow but weakish punch)! n if you Stumble-dawg? We’ll see him “crumble-off” like the END OF YA WEED!!(Tree) Never a good sign!…n if you Sparking-up? You’d hardly-“touch” my RHYMES WHEN THEY SLAM the “back bone” of ya verse, removing the “SPINE” FROM THIS MAN (lol,could of did so muhch with this wordplay..oh wait..its been played!..all that set up for this level of a punch?..disapointment!)) If it’s a FIGHT(?) THEN ITS GRAND( First time he broke the rhyme scheme up to this point, a sign of him falling off near the end) coz what I “scribble is cool”, Its like I “TYPE” WITH A “FAN (lmao, switching up his style with punches like this? how the fuck can you write with a fan?)” Better “watch what your typing” coz that weak-shit will be blamed on his “Three-kids” (Back to old rhyme scheme, pewf!)taking up all the “TIME ON HIS HANDS”!! (Theres nothing wrong with this punch...i like it!) True story!…How you gonna “fashion” a win going to WAR WITH A BEAST BITCH ( Broke up rhyme scheme again, and are you calling yourself a female beast? presentation and delivery are now slacking!) give me the “plaque” now, your only as “RAW” AS YOUR “TEETH IS” (Funny line!)I’m BORED OF YOUR SPEECHES What I “STORE” IS A PIECE WHICH(Nice transition forming!) will “Paint Blood on the walls” exposing “‘The CORE’ OF HIS WEAKNESS”!!(Uses different rhyme scheme and comes with his best line of the battle, coincidence? (D嶰or) Time to “fry him up” there’s no “WASTE”-IN MY SCRIPTS (More wordplay? :[ )I’ll bring “Unknown crashing down” when I’m AIMIN THE FIFTH to “SPACE” WHEN THEM CLIPS target “ALIEN” KIDS! Until there whole “CRANIUM SHIFTS”! (Man, this is a good build up now I want to see a strong punch)) They‘ll call me “Sir Lion” after I leave a BRACE ON HIS “RIBS”!(thats it..that build up for THIS punch?) Im ACE WHEN I SPIT, BLAZIN THIS PIFF! Got the scope-n-I-got’em…*Blammm*…I’ll “open-his-nostrils” when im “BAKIN” THIS “PIG” !! (Back to old rhyme scheme, wtf?...didn't finish with a strong punch? c'mon man this verse was boring)

I'll be back with my breakdown for UA
And may...this is 1 guys opinion no disrespect
I've seen you beast before, I know what type'a dude u is.
BUT YO......ITS BEEN BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION...THIS CASE...YOU ARE UNDER.INVESTIGATION.

-Sargent Celsius

-Celsius

Celsius
12-01-2009, 11:12 AM
sit i';ll fix this up a bit in a bit

Celsius
12-01-2009, 11:18 AM
i had allyour multis in green and breakdown in purple but it fucked up/looked messy

Mayneak
12-01-2009, 11:41 AM
I think somebodys mad coz there out of the tournament(?)...Why you all up on my balls kid?...Obviously more people liked my verse over UA's...You dropped your vote, your opinion...was this really necessary?...Is this coz i won our battle before or that i knocked the fans favourite out?...Making a mockery of yourself kid...:high:

UnEtH覺CaL
12-01-2009, 12:10 PM
Looking at both tournaments though, i don't like the way the mods were mapped to get this far though, check the path you guys had, the hard battles have only started.

Mayneak
12-01-2009, 12:13 PM
Looking at both tournaments though, i don't like the way the mods were mapped to get this far though, check the path you guys had, the hard battles have only started.

Would you have preferring Silk in the final? no wait...Rican made last years final against illy...

but you see what i mean...

& The audio was aranged by ranks...thats the way they turned out...:high:

UnEtH覺CaL
12-01-2009, 12:21 PM
How would Silk manage to make the final? Surley it would be a complete freak coincidence that he had a path of people who suck terribly.

I never ment to say both tournaments, that part i never deleted from something i planned to say to celsius but decided it sucked. Supposed to say ''Look at the tournament though''

There will be at least one nice guy in each section, you can't just decide whos nice or upsets wont really happen. You Vs UA was no upset, i am amazed at anyone who has beat you on votes because from battling you on this site, i notice you get every vote from guys who just want the return vote, and that was before you became a mod. I would prefer a 100% even and fair tourny with no advantages and let the current, rather than previous, battles do the talking. Me and Hawt probably had the hardest path, having to face each other, then 2sick/ee, then celsius/krhyme, then you/ua, and i loved it. I dont care that i went out in round 2, even though it was my shortest tourny run yet best battle :D, i just like the experience of a sick battle, and surley the better the battler, the less they should get hand outs.

UnEtH覺CaL
12-01-2009, 12:22 PM
The seeds were decided by us in that poll before the tourney.

I enjoyed the tourney anyway! Except for my untimely demise... :mad:

People basically voted for who they thought was best, but either way, no one should have gotten the easy wins out of a random context.

Mayneak
12-01-2009, 12:27 PM
How would Silk manage to make the final? Surley it would be a complete freak coincidence that he had a path of people who suck terribly.

That joke was regarding Rican ghostwriting but forget it haha....

There will be at least one nice guy in each section, you can't just decide whos nice or upsets wont really happen. You Vs UA was no upset, i am amazed at anyone who has beat you on votes because from battling you on this site, i notice you get every vote from guys who just want the return vote, and that was before you became a mod. I would prefer a 100% even and fair tourny with no advantages and let the current, rather than previous, battles do the talking. Me and Hawt probably had the hardest path, having to face each other, then 2sick/ee, then celsius/krhyme, then you/ua, and i loved it. I dont care that i went out in round 2, even though it was my shortest tourny run yet best battle :D, i just like the experience of a sick battle, and surley the better the battler, the less they should get hand outs.

Exactly...:high:

UnEtH覺CaL
12-01-2009, 12:40 PM
Why was it auto assumed to be rican? Not doubting it, but really why?

Mayneak
12-01-2009, 12:46 PM
Why was it auto assumed to be rican? Not doubting it, but really why?

Yeah true...It could of been someone else...but the talk was it was rican...

Who'ever it was cost him his tournament...:high:

UNKNOWN ARTIST
12-01-2009, 12:50 PM

Exactly...:high:

lmao ... talk about only seeing what u want to see ... lol ... why didn't you highlight his whole sentence?

i believe that's what he was tryin to say ... :high:

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
12-01-2009, 01:03 PM
Sounds To Me Like Theres Alot Of Poeple That Have Held There Tongue...
I Guess Theyre Finally Letting It Out

In Regards To UA And May, Im Not Saying This Because Im Cool With May And Dont Like UA, But I Just Read The Verses Like 10 Times, It Was Pretty Obvious Who Won, UA Came Hard Yea, But I Think Your Letting His Name Cloud Your Judgement

And May Was Right
You Are Making Yourself Look Like You Either Have Pom Poms, Or Your Desperate For Return For Getting Knocked Out

No Disrespect To You Though
Just Callin It As I See It

UNKNOWN ARTIST
12-01-2009, 01:07 PM
why do people keep sayin thety hate me and we have beef ....:confused: .... lol ....

it's especialy strange when it's dudes i've never heard of

Mayneak
12-01-2009, 01:11 PM
lmao ... talk about only seeing what u want to see ... lol ... why didn't you highlight his whole sentence?

i believe that's what he was tryin to say ... :high:

I read what he said...It was his opinion (wrong one at that too)...same with celsius...they didn't want to see there favourite person bail out of the tournament but its happened and most of your followers are catching feelings over it...tryn'a shun my name saying i didn't deserve to win...funny dudes...:high:

Louie Dawgs
12-01-2009, 01:12 PM
why do people keep sayin thety hate me and we have beef ....:confused: .... lol ....

it's especialy strange when it's dudes i've never heard of
I hate you and we have beef :fyou:

UnEtH覺CaL
12-01-2009, 01:16 PM
Yeah true...It could of been someone else...but the talk was it was rican...

Who'ever it was cost him his tournament...:high:

Yeah, otherwise it was his for the taking.

UNKNOWN ARTIST
12-01-2009, 01:16 PM
I hate you and we have beef :fyou:

who is this guy :confused:

UNKNOWN ARTIST
12-01-2009, 01:19 PM
they didn't want to see there favourite person bail out of the tournament but its happened and most of your followers are catching feelings over it...tryn'a shun my name saying i didn't deserve to win...funny dudes...:high:

my followers? ... lol .. i swear that is the first one of my battles i've noticed celcius votin on ..... and unethical never votes on my battles .... when he does he votes against me

Mayneak
12-01-2009, 07:03 PM
my followers? ... lol .. i swear that is the first one of my battles i've noticed celcius votin on ..... and unethical never votes on my battles .... when he does he votes against me

I wasn't referring to Unethical how'ever he did say that you would beat me in our battle...I was talking about the comments people left, the ones in my sig...:high:

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
12-01-2009, 07:47 PM
UNKNOWN ARTIST Thinks He's A God Lol

UNKNOWN ARTIST
12-01-2009, 07:56 PM
UNKNOWN ARTIST Thinks He's A God Lol

why don't u just shut the fuck up and make me some french toast ... lol

UnEtH覺CaL
12-01-2009, 08:02 PM
Yeah i did predict that, because personally i think UA is better, just like how RULE thinks that you'd win, whats the difference?

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
12-01-2009, 08:05 PM
I Did It Was On Point Too

Lemme See....

If I Could Ban Everyone Looking At Your Name Instead Of The Battle...

Who Would Be Left? :confused:

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
12-01-2009, 08:07 PM
why don't u just shut the fuck up and make me some french toast ... lol

That Was Sooooooooo Funny By The Way

How About You Stop Ducking Me
^Wouldnt That Be A Sight^

Mutilate
12-01-2009, 08:07 PM
Its just business..

UnEtH覺CaL
12-01-2009, 08:09 PM
SoulRite, why are you evern trying to spit at UA nyways? He has nothing to gain from beating you. You dont have a rep yet, and are only just developing your skills. Why not work your way up and stop talking so much shit?

Exalted Echelon
12-01-2009, 08:10 PM
hell there isn't much to talk about when it comes to that

anybody who has been on the site for years and is good and has followers obviously gets votes because of that only

but i don't think either one has anymore of that goin on then the other so its pretty much offset

Mayneak
12-01-2009, 08:12 PM
Yeah i did predict that, because personally i think UA is better, just like how RULE thinks that you'd win, whats the difference?

Regardless if you think he's better or not shouldn't justify your previous statement...Who'ever drops the best 16 will advance...Respected people on the site voted for both UA & me(mostly)...It wasn't like i put out weak bars and advanced...So i dunno why Celsius is catching feelings over...maybe he should worry about his own bars...:high:

UnEtH覺CaL
12-01-2009, 08:19 PM
But my statment only said that you have always had followers, wether it be the d/rs whom have always flocked to you or even the people you've had follow you around crew to crew and in turn elevated themselves. They would all hold it at least 60-40 mayneak before even hitting up the battle. And since you've gotten to be a mod, i only imagine it to be worse. I never even read the battle so it is not reflected from it.

IAmFlow
12-01-2009, 08:23 PM
That Was Sooooooooo Funny By The Way

How About You Stop Ducking Me
^Wouldnt That Be A Sight^

No offense
soul ya improved a lot..
just like the rest of us rookies
Rule, N Me and the others

but UA would destroy you, just as any one of us!!
just keep improving and perfecting your skills!

UnEtH覺CaL
12-01-2009, 08:27 PM
Do what I do RULE, battle him, take a deliberate loss, and then let him take the credit before after various months go by, saying ''I LET YOU WIN''. That shows em.

Mayneak
12-01-2009, 08:30 PM
But my statment only said that you have always had followers, wether it be the d/rs whom have always flocked to you or even the people you've had follow you around crew to crew and in turn elevated themselves. They would all hold it at least 60-40 mayneak before even hitting up the battle. And since you've gotten to be a mod, i only imagine it to be worse. I never even read the battle so it is not reflected from it.

I dunno who these "people" are that you speak of...maybe you can shine a bit of light on it...If i could tell you who voted for who on that battle, i would...but I dont think were allowed lol...But the people that voted for me are not riders, fact...so it wasn't 60-40 to me before hand...n if thats what your saying then those who voted for me wouldn't respect it very much...

& for not reading the battle...:fyou:...:high:

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
12-01-2009, 08:37 PM
SoulRite, why are you evern trying to spit at UA nyways? He has nothing to gain from beating you. You dont have a rep yet, and are only just developing your skills. Why not work your way up and stop talking so much shit?

Whoa

Your Name Never Came Out Of My Mouth, Return The Favor

I Dissed Him Like 2 Months Ago, Or Last Month...
So I Know He Wont Respond Now

You Shouldnt've Opened Your Mouth If You Didnt Know What You Were Talking About

It Seems That People On Here Believe That Since They Registered A Year Or Two Before Me, They Feel Like Theyre Superior

So Fuck It...

UA You Win
Your The REAL Emcee In This Obviously

**waits for applaus from fans**

BACK TO THE MATTER AT HAND

The Battles Done, This Thread Was Pointless

UnEtH覺CaL
12-01-2009, 08:38 PM
I never said they were riders, im just saying that you have always had people who have their votes already leaning for you before the battle. UA has some too, but you have the most i've seen on the site, wether they voted on that battle or not is regardless, but people who would have in my opinion slight biast views to you are missy, dizz, hawt, og etcetc. I couldnt name any ACTUAL riders but im pretty sure if they are to cast a vote, it would be for you or no one.

IAmFlow
12-01-2009, 08:40 PM
I'll come out and say it... I expo'd the whole verse bar 2 bar in the comments.. n read the battle twice, N i voted for Mayneak and you all know damn well I don't dickride nobody. That battle could have went either way for either persons opinion. Both had good verses, it was a great battle and its overwith. Everyone has there own opinion, but its funny I noticed something comes up about someone winning and everyone that voted is scared to come out and defend it. And as go for the people talking about the battle, Get of UA's DICK!! Ok! UA is a great battler. If he wanted this whole thing out like this, he would have done himself. Im sure he can back himself up, if there was a problem with it.

So Point Blank!! It was a Great Battle and it is over with, It won't be changed. This isn't football instant reply. Its done. So bringing it up like this and ripping may or UA.. Or riding either of their dicks, does no good because it won't help or change anything. All it does is cause a bunch of bullshit commotion that will go on for weeks on end now.

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
12-01-2009, 08:41 PM
No offense
soul ya improved a lot..
just like the rest of us rookies
Rule, N Me and the others

but UA would destroy you, just as any one of us!!
just keep improving and perfecting your skills!

THEN LET H I M FUCKIN DO IT!!!!!!
DAMN CAN THE NIGGA SPEAK FOR HIMSELF????

ALL YALL NIGGAZ SAYIN ITS NOTHIN FOR HIM TO DROP HOTNESS
SO HOW HARD CAN IT BE TO TYPE 8 LINES AND SEND IT

What The Fuck Isnt Registering?????
Its A Battle Call Out, Its Not Like Im Tryna Go To His Front Lawn And See Him Face2Face...Shit Yall Some Dickrydaz

UnEtH覺CaL
12-01-2009, 08:41 PM
Whoa

Your Name Never Came Out Of My Mouth, Return The Favor

I Dissed Him Like 2 Months Ago, Or Last Month...
So I Know He Wont Respond Now

You Shouldnt've Opened Your Mouth If You Didnt Know What You Were Talking About

It Seems That People On Here Believe That Since They Registered A Year Or Two Before Me, They Feel Like Theyre Superior

So Fuck It...

UA You Win
Your The REAL Emcee In This Obviously

**waits for applaus from fans**

BACK TO THE MATTER AT HAND

The Battles Done, This Thread Was Pointless

Why you talking shit to him if there is this:- http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=316072

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
12-01-2009, 08:43 PM
Sorry

I Just Cant Stand That

But Anyways, Respecting Both At The Same Time, May Dropped Hot And So Did UA, One Won One Lost, Its The Way Of Life, Deal With It Cels..Im Off This Thread

**Proceeds To Make French Toast** :p

IAmFlow
12-01-2009, 08:44 PM
Soulrite you need to be with "anger management"

IAmFlow
12-01-2009, 08:45 PM
All it does is cause a bunch of bullshit commotion that will go on for weeks on end now.

Hence I Said this! ^

Mayneak
12-01-2009, 08:46 PM
I never said they were riders, im just saying that you have always had people who have their votes already leaning for you before the battle. UA has some too, but you have the most i've seen on the site, wether they voted on that battle or not is regardless, but people who would have in my opinion slight biast views to you are missy, dizz, hawt, og etcetc. I couldnt name any ACTUAL riders but im pretty sure if they are to cast a vote, it would be for you or no one.

In my opinion thats bullshit...The few battles that UA was involved in carried in over 100 votes (most of them)...Pull up the last battle one of my battles dragged in that many...Battles be lucky to get 30 votes over the last few months...50% of the people you mentioned couldn't vote...the other too did (I think) but there fair voters...

It's w/e man...Think w/e you want about the battle & the outcome, its done now...Voters obviously had different opinions to what you 3 think...just dont understand why Celsius is getting so bent out of shape over...:high:

Mani Mula
12-01-2009, 09:15 PM
Damn dis is fucked up....Leave it up to U.A to make a thread about him takin an undeserved loss....Cuz doin it yourself makes u look like a dickridder or hater....Not sayin u are but dats just how it is...

Celsius
12-01-2009, 09:33 PM
Damn dis is fucked up....Leave it up to U.A to make a thread about him takin an undeserved loss....Cuz doin it yourself makes u look like a dickridder or hater....Not sayin u are but dats just how it is...

How am I either?...look this is like the 1st battle I've actually voted on for UA....And I know dude can be beaten but when you look at his overall verse....it was truthfully average compared to his opponents..i see this shit happen all the time its a shame it has to carry over to the tourney..some of y'all just don't know how to vote properly..sadly to say. Me hate Mayneak? Naww..I respect him for being the 1st to beat me in a long while...kinda ended my hotstreak a lil bit so to speak......Mays got bars but he's overrated like fuck.

Ohh..and coming into my thread like this makes me sound like a complete dickhead

IAmFlow
12-01-2009, 09:49 PM
How am I either?...look this is like the 1st battle I've actually voted on for UA....And I know dude can be beaten but when you look at his overall verse....it was truthfully average compared to his opponents..i see this shit happen all the time its a shame it has to carry over to the tourney..some of y'all just don't know how to vote properly..sadly to say. Me hate Mayneak? Naww..I respect him for being the 1st to beat me in a long while...kinda ended my hotstreak a lil bit so to speak......Mays got bars but he's overrated like fuck.

Ohh..and coming into my thread like this and jumping all over May's dick like that w/out commenting on both sides of the story makes you look like a rider yourself,boy

Omg can u read complete sentences....I said ''Not saying that you are''...so u takin offence to it just makes u look like one even more...
And no1 jumpin on nobody dick...I didnt even mention May...

You droping a whole thread on May's verse is what looks like u being a hater....And if u gone do dis u shoulda put both verses on One thread...ita looked more professional then makin u look like a hater....Negro

Damn! Cel Come Down.. He said doing this makes you look like one, he didn't say you were. Your making this huge thing out of something that's over with and isn't even one of your battles. If May won or lost, it wouldn't have effected you any in either way. You taking this shit to a whole notha proportion

Mani Mula
12-01-2009, 09:50 PM
I agree.....

Silk Account 8
12-01-2009, 09:51 PM

Ohh..and coming into my thread like this makes me sound like a complete dickhead

Last edited by Mani08 : Today at 10:48 PM.

IAmFlow
12-01-2009, 09:52 PM
Goosfraba.. Cel Say it with me!

Silk Account 8
12-01-2009, 09:58 PM
........abarfsooG........

Mani Mula
12-01-2009, 10:00 PM
Last edited by Mani08 : Today at 10:48 PM.

that was a nice try

Silk Account 8
12-01-2009, 10:09 PM
that was a nice try

Indeed it was. :high:

dmullz
12-01-2009, 10:21 PM
How bout, no matter who it is there is always a hater, or a cock rider, more so if youve been on here long so who gives a fuck it was a good battle, and its over deal with it and move on, if you are that upset you should slit ya wrists and try to key style ya next verse...

Rican
12-01-2009, 11:54 PM
wait que? . .

remarK
12-02-2009, 12:30 AM
the outcome was the outcome..

I agree with Jason..

Ya'll both know I respect you equally, and honestly my prediction before the battle was UA.. so it is what it is..

this shouldn't be ranted on any further, but if you both wanted my full expo I would post it here fo you guys like Cel is..

GenKhysQ
12-02-2009, 01:42 AM
If letsbeef dissapeared and all the records were gone.

Lots of people here would commit suicide.

GenKhysQ
12-02-2009, 01:43 AM
Or try to sue X

for ruining their career

Mayneak
12-02-2009, 08:15 AM
the outcome was the outcome..

I agree with Jason..

Ya'll both know I respect you equally, and honestly my prediction before the battle was UA.. so it is what it is..

this shouldn't be ranted on any further, but if you both wanted my full expo I would post it here fo you guys like Cel is..

You don't have to explain anything...You voted on the battle, just like Celsius did...Obviously had different opinion's on who had the better verse but thats the way shiiit happens when two "Heavyweights" meet...Cel should just drop it...maybe create a thread on where he went wrong in his battle & Hop off (?)...:cool:

Celsius
12-02-2009, 09:15 PM
When it comes to skill ma "Cup Runeth Over" i'm BLESSED I'M A FLY RHYMER the only way "May Cup Runs"(Make Up) (nice build up on the nameplay) is when he cries n' it "MESSED UP HIS EYE LINER" (lol, humerus opener))and that's not the only thing that "Runs From His Face" (lol, continuation of humor into next bar)this LOSERS A FAKE i heard he's So Ugly that Susan Boyle REFUSED HIM A DATE/Metaphorically Gifted?..I hope you KEPT THE RECEIPT you gotta Return That Gift cuz ya META'S ARE WEAK/ (Good ass flow with a strong punch and a decent build up)None of the real vets respect you you're the wack MC'S POSTER BOY, matta' fact ya LETSBEEF'S SOULJA BOY/See he can always rely on certain voters even though he aint BLESSED WITH THE BEST RHYMES, he's got "More Audio Support" than a "TECHNICAL HELPLINE"(Haha Ilike this punch, Mays doing really good on the audio tourney ) I'm one of the BEST N' I WRECK MINDS while your LYRICS'LL STAY WACK, i'm "The Dopest In Forever" like SLIM ON A DRAKE TRACK/ (build up was weak but this punch is about the same calibur that May' had throughout his whole verse!)I tucked the WESSON IN BELT and creeped up on may with INCREDIBLE STEALTH, then i heard someone say "May Be Clappin His Banger"(Maybe Clap In His Banger)(ohh strong wordplay!) but they were just talkin bout his SEXUAL HEALTH/(good finish, relevant to his build up!)Look! I'm KILLIN THIS FAG...DAMN! ya LYRICS ARE WACK FAM, when i "Take Out The A.K" it'll "SPLIT YOU IN HALF MAYNE"( Nicely though out, hard hitting but again the build up was brief)(Mayne/ak)/Upstanding Moderator?..Pshh!..This FAGGITS A JOKE he had a multi account that's sole purpose was ASKIN FA VOTES and he wasn't askin the kinda peophttp://www.letsbeef.com/forums/fB_Dark/editor/color.gifle who give you NEGATIVE FEEDBACK, the only thing "Complex About This Kid" is the LEVEL HE'D CHEAT AT (this shit just makes u laugh, lol)/His WEAK RAPS make ME LAUGH cuz if HE'S WACK HIS FANS SUFFER, he somehow "Thinks We Have Beef?" like a CHEAP NASTY HAMBURGER/he's a "Goofy White Irish Faggit" he's the FEEBLEST ACTOR, so watch "Son Burn" no matter "How Much Protection He Has" like it's "not EVEN A FACTOR"( weakest line of the battle but still within mays bracket)/Cuz with RHYMES I RIP IT, ya wack style?.. it's TIME TA BIN IT, the only thing that "Flows Consistant In Ya Irish Bars" is PINTS OF GUINNESS (nice closer, punchline was relevant to build up,also a very nie personal, flow was dope!)

See, UA had nice corresponding punchlines to his build ups/concepts and didn't really change up his flow a whole lot...where May's verse was all over and included some rather weak lines and some less thhan stellar wordplay.....overall a good battle, but one obviously had the stronger touch........celsius-out!

Juankarlos
12-02-2009, 09:58 PM
Lmaoooooo.&

Celsius
12-02-2009, 10:08 PM
dude...thats why you SUCK young...cuz you overlook new concepts and vocabulary...just like the other 99 % of generic LetsBeef cats.

Krhyme Killz
12-02-2009, 10:19 PM
dude...thats why you SUCK young...cuz you overlook new concepts and vocabulary...just like the other 99 % of generic LetsBeef cats.

in all honesty you lost to K though Cels...true fawkin story

Mayneak
12-02-2009, 10:29 PM
Damn...Celsius still getting his panties all wet over a battle that has completely nothing to do with him...:eek:

HVK
12-03-2009, 09:29 AM
If letsbeef dissapeared and all the records were gone.

Lots of people here would commit suicide.

hahahahahahahha ONE OF THA BEST POSTS IVE SEEN FOR A WHILE hahaha....AN THA FUNNY THING IS ITS ACTUALLY TRUE LMFAO.

CEL I DONT THINK YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WIT THA BATTLE ITSELF....IT SEEMS TO ME YOU HAVE A PERSONAL ISSUE WIT MAYNEAK

WoWZeRZ
12-03-2009, 05:22 PM
i read both verses, i wouldve gave it a mid 9 to low 8 in unknowns favor lol

Mayneak
12-03-2009, 07:17 PM
i read both verses, i wouldve gave it a mid 9 to low 8 in unknowns favor lol

Well lucky Wilson wasn't in the tournament then huh :D