PDA

View Full Version : Is This What LetsBeef Come To??

Unspoken Legend
11-28-2009, 11:57 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=327997

look at binkys vote a fucking smiley face.he didnt have the decency to put FV,FVVB,GB,My Fair Is In,like the rest of the losers who vote like dat.LB has got to do something about the voting system to improve this.what happened to explained feed on battles.we went from that to this =)...dont think im posting this to get votes on the battle im just saying..i would rather lose 1,000 battles with people who leave feed for me to improve my lyrics,then to have people just do this=)..

any thoughts on this LB

Rican
11-28-2009, 11:59 PM
your new, get used to it. its lb.

Silk Account 8
11-29-2009, 12:08 AM
Your mad cuz someone didn't say Fv Vb?

Unspoken Legend
11-29-2009, 12:48 AM
Your mad cuz someone didn't say Fv Vb?

nah it aint that..its the fact that they
couldnt even put something concerned
wit the battle..what the fuck does a smiley
face have to do with a battle??

Silk Account 8
11-29-2009, 12:56 AM
This Smiley face (=]) could've meant she liked it.

Unspoken Legend
11-29-2009, 01:02 AM
This Smiley face (=]) could've meant she liked it.

yea right..

MacDaddySmith
11-29-2009, 06:39 AM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=327997

look at binkys vote a fucking smiley face.he didnt have the decency to put FV,FVVB,GB,My Fair Is In,like the rest of the losers who vote like dat.LB has got to do something about the voting system to improve this.what happened to explained feed on battles.we went from that to this =)...dont think im posting this to get votes on the battle im just saying..i would rather lose 1,000 battles with people who leave feed for me to improve my lyrics,then to have people just do this=)..

any thoughts on this LB

Grow The Fuk Up My Son....:cool:

Krhyme Killz
11-29-2009, 08:37 AM
stop throwing a fit, fam...truth is, you get better by reading people better than you, and battling people better than you....meaning read verses from Just Krhyme...then send him 8 to learn from your mistakes