PDA

View Full Version : DC proves himself a cheater...

dmullz
11-22-2009, 12:51 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=326709

Ight first 9 votes for me then he complains/sways, the he gets a 7-7 in his favor with the VB comment, then another one from someone who says summtin bout cunt farts in his favor..............check out this battle dont let this cheat :high:

Ohs
11-22-2009, 03:39 PM
wow, see no matter what i do ill always be look upon as someone who pms for votes...but look at my account, i bet you money i was logged off when they voted, its not my fault they voted for me... do people call jason a cheater when he gets votes...no...so get off my sack...

Ohs
11-22-2009, 03:41 PM
and wouldnt this thread be considered swaying, i meen your calling me a cheater when ive done nothing, thats an injustice, and for jason to jump right on the banwagon, is some bullshit, if the mods are against me, and everybody else talks shit, whats the point lol...yall are the whack ones, not me...

UnEtHıCaL
11-22-2009, 05:47 PM
People dont call jason a cheater because he hassent proved himself time and time again to infact be a cheater, like you.

Ohs
11-22-2009, 05:52 PM
i didnt prove myself time and time again....asking for fair votes because battles get none isnt cheating i dont care what anyone says

UnEtHıCaL
11-22-2009, 05:55 PM
Ok, so if we battled, and no one was voting, and I pmed everyone and they all came on the battle and voted for me, you'd be cool with that?

dmullz
11-22-2009, 09:50 PM
Lmao ya that was actuuatly kinda funny Jason, but nah i think its just BS, i wouldnt have respoinded to ya bars if i new you would pull this shit

Ohs
11-23-2009, 08:43 AM
PULL WHAT OFF YOU FAT FUCK, i didnt pm anybody...unless you got proof(which you dont) shut the fuck up and quit tryna tarnish my name