PDA

View Full Version : Exhalted Echelon Bit or Recycled Tourny Verse

IAmFlow
11-15-2009, 02:55 AM
http://www.letsbeef.com/tournament_battle_details.php?id=468&section=tb

From here.. Unless they are same person, then reycled?? but if not its bit

i'm hangin L's while HOLMES SIT IN GALLOWS i concoct bars DIVINELY PREPPED AND CRAFTED but the LINES HE SAT AND DRAFTED will be "easier to follow" than my OWN FRIGGIN SHADOW!/

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=239316

Im checkin other lines 2!!

EDIT::::

wait wait here ya go!! he recycled the 1st round 2...

it was hvk's WORST DECISION to have him VERSE THIS VILLIAN I’m “libel” to get “slanderous” when the “WORDS IS WRITTEN”

^ and he knows he is recyclin because he change the names n shit!!

Tourny Verse:
http://www.letsbeef.com/tournament_battle_details.php?id=450&section=tb

Recycled Verse:
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=284032

IAmFlow
11-15-2009, 03:01 AM
either if he is.. why recycle??

only reason i caught that, cuz that bar was a different style from the rest of his verse, so i put in google... lol

PurFekShun
11-15-2009, 03:01 AM
Yea it is him...

IAmFlow
11-15-2009, 03:03 AM
ok!! well then he recycled, then!

PurFekShun
11-15-2009, 03:04 AM
either if he is.. why recycle??

only reason i caught that, cuz that bar was a different style from the rest of his verse, so i put in google... lol

he usually switches da style up in a verse... a lot of people do that... but i dont know y he recycled, guess he didnt really wanna be in da tourney anyway

PRiiME
11-15-2009, 03:27 AM
he mighta forgot he used it.... i dont know but with two account that both dropped a fair amount of battles its possible. i nearly done it a couple times

IAmFlow
11-15-2009, 03:32 AM
Yeah but i don't buy that excuse anymore
i caught 2 or 3 people recyclin verses here, and thats always there excuse
"oh i forgot i used it".. its just the easiest to act like you didn't know n try n get out of it...

Edit: and i just looked at the tourny rules, which does say no recycling!!

Accurit Phacts
11-15-2009, 03:35 AM
smh...

NiXWoN
11-15-2009, 03:42 AM
haha and he been on my ass about cheating in the past!!!what a twat.

remarK
11-15-2009, 06:09 AM
it is against the rules I guess, but it's up to H to decide on the proper repercussions..

EE don't lose any respect from me and I don't consider him a cheater, but he's been in previous tourney's so he should know by now..

Amenn
11-15-2009, 07:56 AM
he recycled. 2sick should win

NiXWoN
11-15-2009, 07:57 AM
yeah its him, check the battle comments lol.
looks like he just wanted to finish his verse and couldn't think of a last line so he threw it in there.

that's an assumption ;)

Amenn
11-15-2009, 08:01 AM
your in his crew, cheer 4 him

NiXWoN
11-15-2009, 08:33 AM
he only recycled liike one line outta 16 lines.... so he shouldnt.

plus sometimes lines are hot and arent really noticed.

so.....i've heard a million noobs say that, do they get the same response?no.

i agree with da piffsponsah he should be forfieted

NiXWoN
11-15-2009, 08:52 AM
what r u talkn about...what response...

anyways noone really cares if someone recycled one line... i see alot of people do it...noone seems to care... ur just making a big deal outt of it. cuz u hate EE. wow grow up u lil babyy haha. serriously.

yeah i do hate EE....but i would say the same thing if it was anyone, why you got to recycle?and in the tourno!....your just hoppin on his nuts cus he's in ya crew...so that baby shit is right back at you missy :high:

IAmFlow
11-15-2009, 09:16 AM
and yeah I really don't like EE either!! but really lets say that Young Khosh or somebody recycled a line.. every one in this thread would be oh yeah forfeit him, and shit!! and he would get forfeited....
but since its someone like EE he gets away with it...

Thats' why i didn't vote on that battle because i don't wanna give myself the chance to biased towards someone, so i just stayed off of it

NiXWoN
11-15-2009, 09:16 AM
hes not even in my crew... so u FAIL stupid. why dont u just hop on eth's nuts and call it a day. go make a anniversary plan with him.

hey thats not fair...............eth hops on my nuts!

NiXWoN
11-15-2009, 09:21 AM
and yeah I really don't like EE either!! but really lets say that Young Khosh or somebody recycled a line.. every one in this thread would be oh yeah forfeit him, and shit!! and he would get forfeited....
but since its someone like EE he gets away with it...

Thats' why i didn't vote on that battle because i don't wanna give myself the chance to biased towards someone, so i just stayed off of it

co-signed........

NiXWoN
11-15-2009, 09:21 AM
thats not true... i wouldnt care if it was ONE line recycled on a 16 battle... i mean one line outta 16 lines lol? thats stupid. who cares.

well everyone else does so your opinion is out-numbered so stfu...lmfao

UNKNOWN ARTIST
11-15-2009, 09:23 AM
recycling 1 line is no where near a situation where somebody should catch an auto loss

regardless of who it is

UNKNOWN ARTIST
11-15-2009, 09:26 AM
and it's sooooo obvious urban is jumpin on this cuz he doesn't like him .... it's embarrasing to watch ... lol

Krhyme Killz
11-15-2009, 09:26 AM
thats not true... i wouldnt care if it was a noob or someone i hate... it was ONE line recycled on a 16 battle... i mean one line outta 16 lines lol? thats stupid. who cares.

one could say the reverse is also true...why not just come up with a new line if its just one line

NiXWoN
11-15-2009, 09:33 AM
werent u the dude...who posted eths picture with no clothes on in ur sig lmfao...

....fag.

lmao its such a big deal i had eth in my sig with a jokey text next to him?and being gay is a really childish insult i mean c'mon.....

UA at first yes i was just here to piss him off, but now seriously i think he should get an auto-loss for recycling regardless like IAF said if it was anyone else we'd be saying auto-loss but cus its everyones little monkey EE ya'll want him in it....smh.

Krhyme Killz
11-15-2009, 09:39 AM
aww u saved eths non clothing pic, went to photoshop and rendered it fer him' then added jokey text...so u 2 can giggle about itt on msn... awwww... then eths liike let me make urb the female in our relationship...so he goes and puts ur face on some fat chick...yup not gay at all. GET A ROOM LOL.

LMFAO....................

UNKNOWN ARTIST
11-15-2009, 09:40 AM
Lmfaooooooooooooo

EJT
11-15-2009, 09:52 AM
wow.................

Krhyme Killz
11-15-2009, 10:13 AM
Missy Killz.....no relation though lol

Krhyme Killz
11-15-2009, 10:16 AM
Way to mess up a KK punch i had in the vault... :D

BONUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohs
11-15-2009, 10:18 AM
you cant forget your used a line when you write it again word for word....lol

Silk Account 22
11-15-2009, 10:20 AM
I was told a while back recycling from another account is just like biting.

DizzDaDogg
11-15-2009, 10:24 AM
^Its prolly cuz u werent EE.
Recycling isnt a big deal especially one line BUT rules are rules in tourno's n he knows it.
:high:

IAmFlow
11-15-2009, 10:27 AM
wait wait here ya go!! he recycled the 1st round 2...

it was hvk's WORST DECISION to have him VERSE THIS VILLIAN I’m “libel” to get “slanderous” when the “WORDS IS WRITTEN”

^ and he knows he is recyclin because he change the names n shit!!

Tourny Verse:
http://www.letsbeef.com/tournament_battle_details.php?id=450&section=tb

Recycled Verse:
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=284032

Silk Account 22
11-15-2009, 10:29 AM
Fuck His Flow. LOL!

DizzDaDogg
11-15-2009, 10:31 AM
Wow again, good catch IAmFlow.

IAmFlow
11-15-2009, 10:38 AM
Im gonna put anything up until i find more proof, but on some of his battle already closed.. i found a lot of similiar lines on different websites...

for ex. he had one line was like 'cut off' like circumcision
and on the internet it was like 'head get cut off' like circumcision

but there all not close enough to put up yet.. if i find more proof i will!!

EJT
11-15-2009, 10:48 AM
Good looks flow...

Joe Krack
11-15-2009, 10:49 AM
You Try To Front Him Off One Bar?. How Low Is That Cuzz.? L0l. You Know Most Of The Site Does That. Especially In Tournament Battles So This Thread Is Fail.

& Look You Said He Bit Or Recycle?. Okay Choose One.

IAmFlow
11-15-2009, 10:51 AM
I said that because I didn't know that was his account!!

S A L T
11-15-2009, 10:52 AM
for ex. he had one line was like 'cut off' like circumcision
and on the internet it was like 'head get cut off' like circumcision

but there all not close enough to put up yet.. if i find more proof i will!!

i just say that line, check Mani08's battles...tha noob that beat em used that line...

Joe Krack
11-15-2009, 10:52 AM
Well, Do Your Research Before You Make Shit Like This Cuzz.

IAmFlow
11-15-2009, 10:54 AM
Well, Do Your Research Before You Make Shit Like This Cuzz.

do you have any older accounts??

Just asking because of this

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=313716

"Saw You With Mics" is If where in the JACKSON FIVE

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=186082

N i've seen you been caught biting before.. so i guess that's why your so anal about this!!!!

then i kinda got the gist of it!! when i said i seen better from you in your last battle, n you were like "Oh I Came Light".. yeah thats cause you didn't bite anything

IAmFlow
11-15-2009, 11:12 AM
Jae Where ya go? you were just giving 2 second reply backs!! now ya don't wanna talk?

PurFekShun
11-15-2009, 11:13 AM
lol flow ur crazy duke...

Joe Krack
11-15-2009, 11:14 AM
do you have any older accounts??

Just asking because of this

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=313716

"Saw You With Mics" is If where in the JACKSON FIVE

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=186082

N i've seen you been caught biting before.. so i guess that's why your so anal about this!!!!

then i kinda got the gist of it!! when i said i seen better from you in your last battle, n you were like "Oh I Came Light".. yeah thats cause you didn't bite anything

Scoot Scoot. Yeah That My Old Account. But ShitYou Acting Like The Concept Of That Peice Of A Line Is Soooooo Hard To Think Of. That Just Like Saying Everybody Biting Everybody By Using. " You Couldn't Touch Green If You Was Next To A Tree". :rolleyes: It's Easy To Think Of. & Whatcha Mean I Didn't Bite Anything?. Yeah Nigga I Recycle Sometimes(who doesn't) Lets Not Look At Your Battles Dunny. But Bitten?. That On Another Planet From Me. Cmon`Now.

IAmFlow
11-15-2009, 11:14 AM
lol flow ur crazy duke...

lol f' that!! i said in one of my other' posts.. if you cheatin not ta piss me off, cuz ill catch your ass lol!!

Joe Krack
11-15-2009, 11:17 AM
Jae Where ya go? you were just giving 2 second reply backs!! now ya don't wanna talk?

Damn Nigga I Just Responded. Calm Down. Is You Geeked ?.

IAmFlow
11-15-2009, 11:19 AM
So your just another with a million accounts thats then.. cuz you've recycled a hella of lot battles, as i go thru them!! so how many account are all your now??

Idk i can't keep rippin ppl tho..i gotta dipp!! fuck witcha ya'll recycling/biting mothafuckers later... One

Joe Krack
11-15-2009, 11:21 AM
So your just another with a million accounts thats then.. cuz you've recycled a hella of lot battles, as i go thru them!! so how many account are all your now??

. Come Correct! . Currently Using One Account. & I Barely Recycle. I Just take Like A Couple of pieces of my old battles. ...&.... Wait. Hold The Fukk Up! Why Am I Explaining Myself. Suckk These Nutts LMA0.

Ohs
11-15-2009, 11:44 AM
plain and simple he re-used some shit....end of story...i like the kid personally, but...if you cheat you cheat...

NiXWoN
11-15-2009, 11:53 AM
aww u saved eths non clothing pic, went to photoshop and rendered it fer him' then added jokey text...so u 2 can giggle about itt on msn... awwww... then eths liike let me make urb the female in our relationship...so he goes and puts ur face on some fat chick...yup not gay at all. GET A ROOM LOL.

LMFAO!!!...........Who's gettin mad again?...

and dont come at me with that faggot shit honey lmfao you a female on a rap site. i mean thats screaming lesbian to me.

Joe Krack
11-15-2009, 11:55 AM
LMFAO!!!...........Who's gettin mad again?...

and dont come at me with that faggot shit honey lmfao you a female on a rap site. i mean thats screaming lesbian to me.

Blazed! lmao...

Boyka
11-15-2009, 12:04 PM
i lost a battle against Urban cos i recycled one line. But i'm not EE so i got the point.

actually it was a auto-win

Joe Krack
11-15-2009, 12:25 PM
Hold up...

aren't you that biter?

hahaha.

LMFAO. !!!!!! .

NiXWoN
11-15-2009, 12:26 PM
i lost a battle against Urban cos i recycled one line. But i'm not EE so i got the point.

actually it was a auto-win

co-signed also missy that proves my point...it isn't just because he's EE that i disagree with it...i kicked this dude from my crew and got the auto-win cus he recycled one line

Silk Account 22
11-15-2009, 12:29 PM
Hold up...

aren't you that biter?

hahaha.

Funny, Funny Day. That was so hiliarious to see Dizz use all the exuses I used the previous day.

EJT
11-15-2009, 12:31 PM
Cheating on the internet is lame... especially on a site like thiss

NiXWoN
11-15-2009, 12:31 PM
Cheating on the internet is lame... especially on a site like thiss

http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?p=364672#post364672

UnEtHıCaL
11-15-2009, 12:40 PM

Hey, at least we have found love :D. Mayneak still not returning your calls? Maybe you and Hawt can get together out of your common rejection for sex from May?

NiXWoN
11-15-2009, 12:43 PM
Hey, at least we have found love :D. Mayneak still not returning your calls? Maybe you and Hawt can get together out of your common rejection for sex from May?

LMFAO....thanks for backin me up babe ;)

S A L T
11-15-2009, 12:55 PM
if he's accused of cheating in the tourney *(which i really dont care about...handle ya bizness, im just saying)*... does that mean im back in because he recycled on my battle...or not cuz he recycled and probably lost to 2Sick 2ill...? idk, im a lil spacey, im just askin

UnEtHıCaL
11-15-2009, 01:00 PM
No problem sexy, have to protect my man you know. Want me to lose the sig now? :D

remarK
11-15-2009, 01:10 PM
^ wtf?.. anyways..

I think it should be up to 2Sick, I mean it's his battle so if he wants to let it ride then let it ride..

ultimately it will be HVK's decision obv. but I'm sure if 2Sick said he don't care he'd let it ride..

but to re-use lines in round 1 and 2?.. that's getting a bit excessive, who wants the champ to be one who's using all his old material?..that's more like the Old Champ..

and Lmao @ IAmFlow, I bet you been googled all my lines in our battle, hahahaha..

nah but seriously, good work man..

Ohs
11-15-2009, 01:10 PM
yea please get rid of that shit...its the ugliest thing ive ever seen, fa real

UnEtHıCaL
11-15-2009, 01:19 PM
^And I always imagined that to be your prom date

Celsius
11-15-2009, 01:24 PM
It aint so bad...motha fuckaz be reyclin whole verses n shit./.1 line aint too bad,....nbo respect lost.

PurFekShun
11-15-2009, 01:30 PM

Seriously, leave me out of ur homosexual antics eth... dat shit isnt cool at all duke its childish and gay and lame...

UnEtHıCaL
11-15-2009, 01:49 PM
Seriously, leave me out of ur homosexual antics eth... dat shit isnt cool at all duke its childish and gay and lame...

Hey, I know Missy is ulgy, but it wouldnt make you a homo for getting with here.

And I thought I was trying to do you a favor by hooking you up.

remarK
11-15-2009, 01:57 PM
Missy for the win,

UnEtHıCaL
11-15-2009, 01:58 PM
how am i even getting mad?... that was just str8 comedy riite there... ur the one bieng all pissy about everything. u hyppo. and how is a girl going on a rap site make me a lezbo? i rap cuz its my life. u go on a rapsite to meet men. haha... thats a major difference ...seriously look at u urban... u cyber with a internet dude and do gay jokes together and actually think its enjoyable! and ur calling me a homo? go get a real girl instead of cybering with eth. lolll... then we can talk about homo sexuality lmaao.. ferreallll. oh yeah proactive called they want there photoshopped' face back.

Did seem like you were getting a little mad. Wheres the insults? Besides the one I think was overplayed when Sabrina the Teenage Witch done it let alone now in the last line, you never even tried to clown the guy. Come on missy, i know girls have no sense of humor what so ever but you may as well give it a try!

remarK
11-15-2009, 02:05 PM
why don't I see the picture in Urb's Sig!?.. lmfaoo

UnEtHıCaL
11-15-2009, 02:20 PM
eth ur liike 25 something years old. and ur a dude cybering with a 15 year old fat boy who doesnt even know if hes gay or not. u should be the new Michael Jackson.. u got a depressing life and is gay... i think u call pull it offf LOL

oh yeah did u like when urban added a pinkish glow affect to ur picture in his sig... i thought it brang out the ugly bitch in u. lmfaoooo

Thats funny, because I think sunlight brings out the ugly bitch in you.

UnEtHıCaL
11-15-2009, 02:33 PM
I'm not even going to give you the satisfaction of explaining the joke......As per usual you're the only one giving yourself satisfaction.

Fyou
11-15-2009, 02:41 PM
CHEATER!!! kick that shit out the tournament !!

PurFekShun
11-15-2009, 04:35 PM
Why da fuck u cats act like gays is da new in thing?

UnEtHıCaL
11-15-2009, 05:16 PM
^The world is becoming more accepting.

PurFekShun
11-15-2009, 05:24 PM

Lol dis kinda funny... gay/ in thing...

PurFekShun
11-15-2009, 05:25 PM
^The world is becoming more accepting.

Well i dont wanna be accepted by ur world so leave me out of anything homosexual, dont mix my straight world with dat fag shit...

UnEtHıCaL
11-15-2009, 05:26 PM
Did he quote himself and say its funny?

UnEtHıCaL
11-15-2009, 05:27 PM
Well i dont wanna be accepted by ur world so leave me out of anything homosexual, dont mix my straight world with dat fag shit...

God forbid the internet thinks your gay. Bad enough we think your menstral cycle resembles the tour de france.

PurFekShun
11-15-2009, 05:33 PM
Did he quote himself and say its funny?

Cuz it made me laugh when i read it again...

PurFekShun
11-15-2009, 05:37 PM
God forbid the internet thinks your gay. Bad enough we think your menstral cycle resembles the tour de france.

Lol, u sound like ur the spokesman for da "board of internet users".... Who da fuck is dis "we" u always speakin of?? Name some names, and not urb...

UnEtHıCaL
11-15-2009, 05:43 PM
NixWoN...Jason if you read his comment on our battle...DizzDaDogg (prove otherwise :D)...Incogeeto and Cypher Simile, Brock Musclez, G4NG GREEN, STRATA-G from IMMORTAL OUTLAWZ, STRONTIUM, STRONTIUM 2, Champion Killer, UnEtHiCaL, UnEtH, iCaL, -Apollo- and many more.

SpiFFy KiLLz
11-15-2009, 06:33 PM
WoWW!!!!! i can't believe niGGaz bite in tha tourney!!!!!

Joe Krack
11-15-2009, 07:41 PM

Feel Me Cuzz.? Acting Straight Bitchmade!

Brodie B
11-15-2009, 07:43 PM
WoWW!!!!! i can't believe niGGaz bite in tha tourney!!!!!

Wow, can't believe people don't read past the first post in an 11 page thread before talking shit....

Louie Dawgs
11-15-2009, 07:50 PM
Wow, can't believe people don't read past the first post in an 11 page thread before talking shit....
I can't believe you can't believe that.

UnEtHıCaL
11-15-2009, 07:57 PM
I can't believe you ca....fuck, that could go on forever!

PurFekShun
11-15-2009, 07:58 PM
NixWoN...Jason if you read his comment on our battle...DizzDaDogg (prove otherwise :D)...Incogeeto and Cypher Simile, Brock Musclez, G4NG GREEN, STRATA-G from IMMORTAL OUTLAWZ, STRONTIUM, STRONTIUM 2, Champion Killer, UnEtHiCaL, UnEtH, iCaL, -Apollo- and many more.

Damn u still included urb... who cares wat jason says besides his puppets? and half da names are u..

Exalted Echelon
11-15-2009, 08:07 PM
yeah i recycled a few lines

for a few reasons

1.........i don't have enough time to fuck with these 16 line tourney verses

2.........i never even wanted to be in the tournament or cared anything about it

3.........urb keep your little 12 year old albino fingers off your keyboard when u thinkin about me

Joe Krack
11-15-2009, 08:10 PM

for a few reasons

2.........i never even wanted to be in the tournament or cared anything about it

3.........urb keep your little 12 year old albino fingers off your keyboard when u thinkin about me

LMFAO. hahaha

EJT
11-15-2009, 08:20 PM

for a few reasons

1. So don't post?

2. Why'd you post in 1st rd?

UnEtHıCaL
11-15-2009, 08:21 PM
Damn u still included urb... who cares wat jason says besides his puppets? and half da names are u..

You said dont include urb, i included NiXWoN...Jeez.
And what about the other names that arent me?

Krhyme Killz
11-15-2009, 08:26 PM
god this thread sucks

Louie Dawgs
11-15-2009, 08:29 PM
god this thread sucks
I was gonna post this but..

Seems to me my work is already done here.

UnEtHıCaL
11-15-2009, 08:29 PM
Yeah, but with the guys we have on the forums these days, we can't have 12 pages of any decent content. I swear I start my usual clowning shit hoping to get clowned back, but everyone just gives a shit response like ''Fuck you, you have alot of posts, your gay, this is your life", usually followed by an lol at the end of their own post. I mean, we need some proper forum people on LB :D.

Louie Dawgs
11-15-2009, 08:31 PM
Yeah, but with the guys we have on the forums these days, we can't have 12 pages of any decent content. I swear I start my usual clowning shit hoping to get clowned back, but everyone just gives a shit response like ''Fuck you, you have alot of posts, your gay, this is your life", usually followed by an lol at the end of their own post. I mean, we need some proper forum people on LB :D.
Fuck you.

Your gay and you have no life, as evidenced by our number of posts. lol

UnEtHıCaL
11-15-2009, 08:32 PM
Arrggghh, i forgot to do what I usually do and say ''and let's just void out anyone quoting this''. Touche Mr. Salesman.

EJT
11-15-2009, 08:34 PM
I wanna beat Louiee to 1000

UnEtHıCaL
11-15-2009, 08:36 PM
Beat 8000 biaaaatches.

I dont get atall why people say 8k posts is sad, I mean i've been on the forums almost since i joined, and i have an average of 10posts a day, which is a max of 10minutes posting if theres anything interesting, and we've all had those 20 post sprees of beef at one point...so how come its so ''sad''?

EJT
11-15-2009, 08:38 PM
I wanna beat Louiee to 1000

How so you may ask?

Louie Dawgs
11-15-2009, 08:43 PM
Beat 8000 biaaaatches.

I dont get atall why people say 8k posts is sad, I mean i've been on the forums almost since i joined, and i have an average of 10posts a day, which is a max of 10minutes posting if theres anything interesting, and we've all had those 20 post sprees of beef at one point...so how come its so ''sad''?
i'ts not that bad.

I mean, I know it's easy to put up 20,30 posts in an hour.

Honestly, it's not that much...

However, I remember when you got 4000 uneth, lol, that was a lot of posts ago.

And I'll probably lose to 1000, on this account...

Between all my accounts I probably have like 4000 posts, no kidding. I've never counted them up, but it's gotta be a lot

Silk Account 22
11-15-2009, 11:57 PM
Ima beat someone to post....

Silk Account 22
11-15-2009, 11:57 PM

:d :d

IAmFlow
11-16-2009, 12:12 AM
Scoot Scoot. Yeah That My Old Account. But ShitYou Acting Like The Concept Of That Peice Of A Line Is Soooooo Hard To Think Of. That Just Like Saying Everybody Biting Everybody By Using. " You Couldn't Touch Green If You Was Next To A Tree". :rolleyes: It's Easy To Think Of. & Whatcha Mean I Didn't Bite Anything?. Yeah Nigga I Recycle Sometimes(who doesn't) Lets Not Look At Your Battles Dunny. But Bitten?. That On Another Planet From Me. Cmon`Now.

Love how he states lets not look at my battles??
and he has more than one of his verse's he has recycled up 2 3 times
n w/ 3 different accounts!!

Oh!! wait its funny tho.. cuz if your that guy
PhilthyMouf and you don't bite??
just funny.. this tounry verse

http://www.letsbeef.net/tournament_battle_details.php?id=353&section=tb
^ up june 2008

"lift ya head up" quicka den "SNOBBY PEOPLE"!
that line^ from it.. in your verse

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=237716
W/ your so called old account... July 2008 huh?

I mean its old.. im just proven my point, either way your a biting/recycling cheating motherfucker!! and you have done it... so don't come on here like you somebody better than the whole site..

Or yet I need to keep going with all your so called accounts!!

ProperSpeech
11-16-2009, 12:16 AM
EE should be disqualified from the tourney(period). Or else whats rules?

Silk Account 22
11-16-2009, 12:18 AM
I know your not allowed to bite.

ProperSpeech
11-16-2009, 12:19 AM
So did i
Even though i didnt intentionally i still got served with the consequences.. Which means EE should too. No?

IAmFlow
11-16-2009, 12:20 AM
^ who is that?

ProperSpeech
11-16-2009, 12:21 AM
Dizz Da Muh'fuckin Dogg

Silk Account 22
11-16-2009, 12:23 AM
Has Bark and Bite!

ProperSpeech
11-16-2009, 12:24 AM
Like the root beer.

IAmFlow
11-16-2009, 12:26 AM
honestly idk how you can bite wordplay like that unintentially.. also you recycled a couple lines 2 that i seen.. but anywayz what was your excuse for biting it though?

Silk Account 22
11-16-2009, 12:27 AM
Barqz? Lines are coming outta trees now? Shiit, better go bite 'em fast, 'fore G KRUGUER gets them all!!!

ProperSpeech
11-16-2009, 12:41 AM
honestly idk how you can bite wordplay like that unintentially.. also you recycled a couple lines 2 that i seen.. but anywayz what was your excuse for biting it though?

With all the lines used in todays hiphop sites i dont see it as hard at all.
Point out the lines i recycled.. Curious to see this.
Didnt have a excuse for biting. Just had the truth on what really happened. I was rushed to write my verse bcuz i saw HVK's comment he left on the battle tellin me to post asap or the system wont accept it. (He said that a day before i posted) So i was thinkin shit i gotta write quick n i did, in 30min. Those 2 lines were stuck in my head n i wrote em down. Just didnt know they were stuck in my head bcuz ive seen em before/used against me in one of my battles against Lhakay. But its wtv the proof was there n it pretty much adds up so wtv. But i aint admitted nothin to Jason that i didnt do. Yes, the proof is there but what he makes it out to be aint the way it went down.

IAmFlow
11-16-2009, 12:49 AM
Ay ya know!! It is just stupid internet n shit and all but if ya really bit, your just lying to ya self saying tht shit 2!! plus you wrote it exactly the same way he did, so it kinda threw you under the water!!

Honestly, I will let you know, i don't believe you.. I don't see you as the type of person to bite dizz, but i felt the exact wording made it a lil 2 obvious, you even had the parenthesis like he did 2.... Even so if ya did just have them in your head and are just one of the rare one that didn't mean to bite but ending up doing so, then come back n do ya thing!!

but in all honesty, gotta look at it this way, on how many people said that same excuse as you.... "Really like me, I like reading ya stuff and all, and its fun battling you... and i know your not biter cuz you come with unique plays and stuff", but in actually the only belief to that is that you bit.. because its "your word" to what people can actually see on the screen, ya know?? so thats how I see it, in my eyes you did bite.. but hopefully it goes past and you start doing your shit again

ProperSpeech
11-16-2009, 12:55 AM
No i know u all see it as i bit and i totally understand that bcuz the proof was there n it matched up. But ur right im the only one who sees it from my perspective on the actual happening and truth which really i cant prove thru a computer screen or really anywhere. Its just one of those things where i fucked myself. N i know i would never bite bcuz i kno i have no reason to (skill wise) im not bein cocky or nuttin but i know im better then that. But its wtv like i said shit happens, so aint nothin i can do bout it but come back n do my thing lik u said.
But i want Jason or any mod to delete my account DizzDaDogg. I dont need this nonesense shit to bring my rep down even tho it already did. Hense the reason ill come back n start fresh.

PRiiME
11-16-2009, 02:08 AM
thats not true... i wouldnt care if it was a noob or someone i hate... it was ONE line recycled on a 16 battle... i mean one line outta 16 lines lol? thats stupid. who cares.

i do.... because its not that difficult to come with something fresh.

imagine if, for example, J.K Rowling just kept re-releasing Harry Potter with a different name. its exactly the same. EE couldnt come with something fresh and hot so he recycled.

sorry about the Harry Potter analogy, but i had to get down to Missy's young ass age bracket lol

PRiiME
11-16-2009, 02:20 AM
the dude in my avy is soo sexy(:

wait... that aint you?? :D

Joe Krack
11-16-2009, 08:23 AM
Love how he states lets not look at my battles??
and he has more than one of his verse's he has recycled up 2 3 times
n w/ 3 different accounts!!

Oh!! wait its funny tho.. cuz if your that guy
PhilthyMouf and you don't bite??
just funny.. this tounry verse

http://www.letsbeef.net/tournament_battle_details.php?id=353&section=tb
^ up june 2008

"lift ya head up" quicka den "SNOBBY PEOPLE"!
that line^ from it.. in your verse

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=237716
W/ your so called old account... July 2008 huh?

I mean its old.. im just proven my point, either way your a biting/recycling cheating motherfucker!! and you have done it... so don't come on here like you somebody better than the whole site..

Or yet I need to keep going with all your so called accounts!!

Time Out. First Of All Bitch. Boom Off My Team Lame. ! & Second. You Piccking The Liddle Parts Of Lines. Trying Make It Seem Like I Took A Whole Verse. ! Damn This Nigga All Up Everybody Page. Gooqlin Everybody Lines. ! Yes Nigga My Old So Account Like You Would Know Wether It's Mines Or Not. You wasn't even around 2008. ! Yeah Keyword : Old. ! come widd something new. ! what point was you proving? Nothinq. All I See Was That You On My Sack About Some Old Shit. that noone except you only cares about. ! & I Cheat?. cmon Now. ! . when?. lets see some screen shot bud. ! + You sound soooo stupid. how am i cominq on here thinking Im better than everybody?. LMFA0. and You don't even know my old accounts . ! shut the fukk. up. if you qonna expose someone make it good. & do something better with your time cuzz. You post like 6 thread a day. ! :)

Is You Mad Or Is You Mad Nigga?:D

Exalted Echelon
11-16-2009, 09:28 AM
who is this iamflow kid gettin all hyped up over this shit anyway?

and funny thing is i see a bunch of lil kids comin in here talkin shit that couldn't hold my jock strap............so return the conversation in this thread to idle chatter

Krhyme Killz
11-16-2009, 09:42 AM
^ you not THAT nice kid, and anyone can be touched...

HVK
11-16-2009, 10:14 AM
EE IS DISQUALIFIED FROM THA TOURNEY......RULES ARE RULES.....AN IAMFLOW IS DOIN A GREAT JOB, HE SHOULD GET PROPS NOT HATE NAH MEAN.......ANYONE WHO HATES ON HIM OR DON SEE THAT WHAT HE IS DOIN IS GOOD FOR THA SITE THEN THAT JUS MAKES ME SUSPICIOUS ABOUT YOU! haha.

Exalted Echelon
11-16-2009, 10:15 AM
i didn't say i was anything..........fact remains its always these kids with no skill that have some smart shit to say

and what exactly is your fascination with the word kid? i could prolly be your father so kill that shit

Joe Krack
11-16-2009, 10:21 AM
who is this iamflow kid gettin all hyped up over this shit anyway?

and funny thing is i see a bunch of lil kids comin in here talkin shit that couldn't hold my jock strap............so return the conversation in this thread to idle chatter

You Feel Me? what nigga gets hyped over some shit he doesn't even have full evidence of?. do something better with your life. beside LB.

Krhyme Killz
11-16-2009, 10:25 AM
i didn't say i was anything..........fact remains its always these kids with no skill that have some smart shit to say

and what exactly is your fascination with the word kid? i could prolly be your father so kill that shit

only if you're 50.

i'm a grown ass man. your utter lack of understanding street slang only magnifies the fact that you're lame, KID lol

Louie Dawgs
11-16-2009, 10:29 AM
old guy fight.

Krhyme Killz
11-16-2009, 10:35 AM
old guy fight.

lmao......

UNKNOWN ARTIST
11-16-2009, 11:01 AM
what's goin on in here ..... thought i smelt a fight *shakes walking stick*

PurFekShun
11-16-2009, 11:13 AM
hell yea its fights breakin out all thru dis bitch...

Mello Melanin
11-16-2009, 12:20 PM
LMAO at this thread!

Shit is mad funny! Rules are rules and they should apply to everyone. Holla...

Krhyme Killz
02-13-2010, 11:37 AM
this was CLASSIC!!!

Krhyme Killz
02-13-2010, 11:44 AM
lol...had to do it...the shit had Urb/Missy/AND Eth beefing....Diz tourny bite...a lil back and forth with me and EE...shit was funny as fuck

Krhyme Killz
02-13-2010, 11:51 AM
oh shit...we forum beefed?...funny, i was looking at our first battle a few min ago...i spanked you lol....but it made me realize how fast you really elevated...i remember when i wrote that shit, i aint view you as a threat at all, and now...

i STILL dont! lmao

Krhyme Killz
02-13-2010, 11:58 AM
Hahahah!!!!

Spanked was right, that murder mook flip was clever...

Yeah it was somethin like i posted a 64 line cypher and was advertising it, and u jumped in a laughed that no-one viewed it and we had some e-beef ahahahaha

Ironicly when you do that shit to other people i find it funny as hell! hahahah

lmfao...i actually remember that shit now...

i shit on all newcomers..but usually end up cool with them

Dee StruKtion
02-13-2010, 12:03 PM
hahahaha EE always talkin bout niggas is weak if they recycle. Haaahahaha EXPOSED!!!!
And yes it is cheating, it say right there in the rules. NO RECYCLING!!!!

Rap Remedy
02-13-2010, 12:18 PM
hahahaha EE always talkin bout niggas is weak if they recycle. Haaahahaha EXPOSED!!!!
And yes it is cheating, it say right there in the rules. NO RECYCLING!!!!

You're the last person who should be downing others for cheating faggot

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/1073/pbexposed.jpg

Krhyme Killz
02-13-2010, 12:21 PM
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...the classicness continues!

Dee StruKtion
02-13-2010, 12:23 PM
You're the last person who should be downing others for cheating faggot

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/1073/pbexposed.jpg
your fake imaginary friends arent helping you dog, its not a good look u lil fuckin girl. STOP PULLIN DICKS OUT YA MOUTH!
http://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af173/JaiOne_2010/2m4djlc_th.gif

Krhyme Killz
02-13-2010, 12:25 PM
are you equating Eddie Murphy pulling a hot dog and bun out of his mouth to pulling a penis out of a mouth?

what would make you jump to that conclusion?

Ohs
02-13-2010, 12:26 PM
fail @ this thread revisal

Dee StruKtion
02-13-2010, 12:26 PM
are you equating Eddie Murphy pulling a hot dog and bun out of his mouth to pulling a penis out of a mouth?

what would make you jump to that conclusion?

Think about it ur a smart lil pep fuck!

Krhyme Killz
02-13-2010, 12:29 PM
Think about it ur a smart lil pep fuck!

so seeing hot dogs and thinking of dicks is normal to you?

Ohs
02-13-2010, 12:31 PM
there similar in ways i guess....lol........but we all know pierce is gay

Krhyme Killz
02-13-2010, 12:32 PM
you're saying that seeing a hot dog eaten makes you think of a dick...then calling SOMEONE ELSE gay?

Dee StruKtion
02-13-2010, 12:40 PM
you're saying that seeing a hot dog eaten makes you think of a dick...then calling SOMEONE ELSE gay?

Lmfaoooooooooooo i thought u were a lil more clever Krhymey Boy!..
Hahahahaha...stupid fucks!:high::high:

Ohs
02-13-2010, 12:40 PM
no, i was just talkin about the fact a hotdog reminds some people of a penis...if you look at a bannana, its like the same point...everyones sexual part of the brain, can make the comparison you feel me??

Krhyme Killz
02-13-2010, 12:42 PM
son...i never once thought about a dick after seeing food....you need counseling

Ohs
02-13-2010, 12:51 PM
lol your fuckin dumb...thats not whut im sayin...idk how to explain it so you'd understand...