Damn how u get 33% n won

VP adjusts over time.

S A L T
01-25-2020, 04:14 PM
ik I'm jp man lol

Manhattan
01-25-2020, 04:33 PM
Damn how u get 33% n won

The percentages of tournament battles will always change with changes to voting power.

Regular users: 2vp
FVC: 3vp
Mods: 4vp

If someone has been found time and time again to be a hate voter/low voter/extremely uneducated voter...mods or admins can drop their voting power to 1 or even 0.

Current day LB works as such. Let’s say that the votes were 3-2 for your opponent. Three regular users vote for you and two mods for your opponent. Your opponent would win 8-6 based on voting power.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong here. At one point back then if you just got more votes than your opponent on a tourney battle...you would win. So at the time of the battle he won based on the amount of votes for him. Purely based on the amount of votes. Now we have it completely based on voting power and because of that the VP for all of the users has adjusted.

For instance IAmFlow voted on that battle and wasn’t a mod at the time(?) so at that time his vote would of only counted as (2vp) or one regular users vote. Now he’s a moderator so his vote counts as (4vp) or technically the voting power two users votes put together.

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

ik I'm jp man lol

Lol why tf did I write that long expo for you knowing damn well you’ve been around long enough to know that shit.

RULE
01-25-2020, 05:52 PM
LOL milk got em writing expos n shit.

Been there Manny XD

S A L T
01-25-2020, 05:54 PM
Lol why tf did I write that long expo for you knowing damn well you’ve been around long enough to know that shit.

Hahahahah I do remember VP being introduced I was all about it. I'm not bugging over an L 11 yrs ago. I appreciate it though, still has been a while since I was active active.

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

Shizzie was a dumbass name wtf