last tournament winner ... regardless of the tourny title .... :high:

NiXWoN
11-07-2009, 06:23 AM
and defense is spelled with an S instead of a C - Exalted

not true.

it is spelt differently in america and in the uk

Silk Account 22
11-07-2009, 09:04 AM
If he wins this, what will his title be?

Exalted Echelon
11-07-2009, 09:22 AM
not true.

it is spelt differently in america and in the uk

well whatever the case may be you are failing to recognize one key factor: the UK does not matter

Mayneak
11-07-2009, 09:28 AM
Im still tryna figure out what my title will be when i take both tourneys..."Ultimate Grand Champion" maybe...:high:

Silk Account 22
11-07-2009, 09:28 AM
In canada it has a C.

Multiple Madness
11-07-2009, 09:32 AM
Fuck, it doesn't matter

Ohs
11-07-2009, 09:58 AM
unknown, how is this ur title defence, when jason won the last basic text tourney?? and mayneak, u wont be winning, sorry

UNKNOWN ARTIST
11-07-2009, 10:56 AM
last tourny winner ... who gives a fuck what it was called

Ohs
11-07-2009, 10:58 AM
lol woman dont get loud with me

UNKNOWN ARTIST
11-07-2009, 11:00 AM
If he wins this, what will his title be?

Grand Champion
Text Crew Champion

UNKNOWN ARTIST
11-07-2009, 11:01 AM
lol woman dont get loud with me

i'mma take that as a random statement ... and i'd agree they don't get loud with you since your ..... what was it again.....

used to takin men in the woods for HOMO SERVICES

Ohs
11-07-2009, 11:04 AM
thats a gay comment....ill just walk away from this convo...

O_G
11-07-2009, 11:31 PM
cant even see what death or ua say

Rican
11-07-2009, 11:32 PM
u blocked em

UNKNOWN ARTIST
11-08-2009, 12:21 AM
^^LMAO ... i know right? ... dude hate voted on all my battles then blocked me as if i'd do the same back .... lmfao ... obviously that's the way he's used to rollin

Sonny Da Future
11-08-2009, 12:42 AM
UA is good.

UNKNOWN ARTIST
11-08-2009, 09:24 AM
Tha Duke won the first 2 audio tournys

O_G
11-08-2009, 11:23 AM
^^LMAO ... i know right? ... dude hate voted on all my battles then blocked me as if i'd do the same back .... lmfao ... obviously that's the way he's used to rollin

Are you serious? You mean you hate voted on 2 of my battles. SO i returned the favor and blocked you. Yeah i remember that. And idiot i voted for you in battles too even though i dont like you. Because you snipe out noobs So whoever dont vote for you, you can call it a hate vote.. That's pretty lame, And you're only the Crew champion, Like people even participate in those anymore? Rofl. But i hope i get to battle you since you bitch so much, I've had my 16 for you, And nothing you spit can beat it. But good luck though, keep actin like a baby, 1 :high:

UNKNOWN ARTIST
11-08-2009, 11:48 AM
Are you serious? You mean you hate voted on 2 of my battles. SO i returned the favor and blocked you. Yeah i remember that. And idiot i voted for you in battles too even though i dont like you. Because you snipe out noobs So whoever dont vote for you, you can call it a hate vote.. That's pretty lame, And you're only the Crew champion, Like people even participate in those anymore? Rofl. But i hope i get to battle you since you bitch so much, I've had my 16 for you, And nothing you spit can beat it. But good luck though, keep actin like a baby, 1 :high:

lmao ... i've never voted on any of ya battles ...half your post don't even make sense... it's like ya talkin bout somebody else ... lmfao..... i find it hilarious though that u "hate" me and already have ya verse ready for me ... lmfao .... wow .... i mean that much to you huh?.... rotfl ..... i haven't even looked at the brackets ... i'll just key up some shit for you ... lmfao @ how much i seem to stay on your mind ..... your pretty pathetic dude ... lmfao

UNKNOWN ARTIST
11-08-2009, 12:29 PM
Haha^ Correcto.
Jason
Topical Champion
Grand Champion

-Student

need to bold it .... but shit ... lol ... jason goin for the rainbow effect

Rican
11-08-2009, 12:33 PM
that seems weird.

Rican
11-08-2009, 12:33 PM
jason should have that topical changed to blue

Rican
11-08-2009, 12:56 PM
Eh. Ya'll should try a dif color.

UNKNOWN ARTIST
11-08-2009, 01:05 PM
i think the topical looks good that color

Rican
11-08-2009, 01:14 PM
yeah exactly, thats his choice though

UNKNOWN ARTIST
11-08-2009, 01:23 PM
i know ... duke aint have anythin different .... should've had x2 next to it or some sht

jason has his own reasons for not rockin it though.... but aparently it is possinle to have a line break ... X said he could make me

Grand Champion
Text Crew Champion

pUL5e
11-08-2009, 01:27 PM
What's good with a gold user title? Ain't see one of those...You should toss it over to pULSe and just put "V.I.P." Under my name...

I say we have diff tourneys every month..Or bi-monthly at least..LB only sees like 2 tourneys a year...

Wuts good with a Topical tourney, 2 months later, a crew tourney, 2 months later, the individual tourney..and maybe a tag team

UNKNOWN ARTIST
11-08-2009, 01:33 PM
dunno if u can get gold ... closest is prolly yellow .... then it's just like the exclusive member title .... too many tournys would take away from the prestige of winnin one .... aparently there gonna have 4 a year .... one every 3 months ... personaly i think that's too much ... 2 a year would be better ... but as for the tag tourny thing that urban is holdin after this tourny .... it could be held pretty succesfully in the crew battles section .... but it'd mean the tag teams would have to be in the same crew .... people could always move into the others crew just for the battle though and move back

pUL5e
11-08-2009, 01:37 PM
word?...4 a year sounds good. but yeah, titles don't mean shit when everybody and their moms is Grand Champ...n yeah i'd like to see how this tag team shit works...

I say we have titles for different shit then...

"Mr. Nice Guy"
"Village Idiot"

Just for the fuck of it...ProFite gets village idiot by default btw.

UNKNOWN ARTIST
11-08-2009, 01:45 PM
not really .... most tag teams are prolly in the same crew .... me and talk are in seperate crews ... but i don't see a problem with movin just for a battle then movin back

O_G
11-08-2009, 02:02 PM
lmao ... i've never voted on any of ya battles ...half your post don't even make sense... it's like ya talkin bout somebody else ... lmfao..... i find it hilarious though that u "hate" me and already have ya verse ready for me ... lmfao .... wow .... i mean that much to you huh?.... rotfl ..... i haven't even looked at the brackets ... i'll just key up some shit for you ... lmfao @ how much i seem to stay on your mind ..... your pretty pathetic dude ... lmfao

RRRRRRRRR OOOOOOOOOOOOOO FFFFFFFFFFFFFF LLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

look at thsi bitch.
Ok i can post the links where you hated. My posts dont make sense? rofl u dont even rhyme. Look at your battle against jason. Stayed on the jigga/beyonce conepts, which were lame as fuck, and you never rhymed. You said a bunch of stupid shit with broken multis smashed into some sort of battle. You're weak as fuck little ladie, I'll see you in the tourney

Ohs
11-08-2009, 02:05 PM
and ill see whoever is making it to the finals wit me

TeXsPiLLzZZ
11-08-2009, 02:06 PM
Ehh i Kno this aint the thread for this , By why dont the next tourney be like ... the vets tourney.. then the noobs/ rooks, have two tittles , Vets Grand Champ...then The Noobs/Rook 1/2 Champ...ehhh just gonna throw that out thurr....
I just said that , cuz ionno shit ....
**Runz Out This Thread***

Rican
11-08-2009, 02:09 PM

look at thsi bitch.
Ok i can post the links where you hated. My posts dont make sense? rofl u dont even rhyme. Look at your battle against jason. Stayed on the jigga/beyonce conepts, which were lame as fuck, and you never rhymed. You said a bunch of stupid shit with broken multis smashed into some sort of battle. You're weak as fuck little ladie, I'll see you in the tourney

sometimes creativity is the key, something different.

Rican
11-08-2009, 02:10 PM
and the custom titles. hell naw.

UNKNOWN ARTIST
11-08-2009, 02:11 PM

look at thsi bitch.

i'm glad u can laugh at ya own stupidity .... i've never voted on any of your battles ... prolly did back in about 2007 .... but not since then ... but yeah ... that jason battle that's when ya hatin started .... sad sad little man ... lol

O_G
11-08-2009, 06:04 PM
Um because right after my vote on the jason battle you hated?? Lol when i get time i'll go check.. Dumb ass.

O_G
11-08-2009, 06:12 PM
The only thing you do is take the word "Artist" and use it in a reference to Michael jackson in between the other lines that you try to do name flips. And usually fail at anything intelligent.. You rap worse then i did when i first started lol. wait wait... What about this line that u said " I can't believe you went first and had the BALLS TO DROP cuz ya like a "High Board Diver".... ALL THAT YOU GOT, is ya "Flips" .. without them it's just a "FALL FROM THE TOP"(Waaaaa?) "

Wow you're serious? wait what came after that let me guess?? "Daddy's Beatin Artist" it's the JACKSON FAMILY/

your finisher against death " Ya gurl confides in me, she told me she KNOW'S WHO'LL BE WRECKIN YA, she wants me to "Kill Courier" but "DON'T SHOOT THE MESSANGER!"....... MFD! "

wow... That flowed nice?? No... it didnt

heres 2 lines from the same battle " this HO'S BEEN INSPIRED, but i haven't seen so many "Old Punches Miss" since GEORGE FORMAN RETIRED! we all KNOW HE'S A LIAR sayin he's QUIT WITH THE CHEATIN, but vote against him he'll return the favour without GIVIN A REASON "

HO'S BEEN INSPIRED?? lol, ok GEORGE FORMAN RETIRED .. THAT SHIT DONT RHYME!!!!!!!!! so dont put it in caps .. Damn i cant even disect your verses because you suck so bad that it pisses me off
fuck you kid, learn to rap

O_G
11-08-2009, 06:12 PM
plus look at the weak cats you battle. Keep playin it safe rofl

Rican
11-08-2009, 06:18 PM
The only thing you do is take the word "Artist" and use it in a reference to Michael jackson in between the other lines that you try to do name flips. And usually fail at anything intelligent.. You rap worse then i did when i first started lol. wait wait... What about this line that u said " I can't believe you went first and had the BALLS TO DROP cuz ya like a "High Board Diver".... ALL THAT YOU GOT, is ya "Flips" .. without them it's just a "FALL FROM THE TOP"(Waaaaa?) "

Wow you're serious? wait what came after that let me guess?? "Daddy's Beatin Artist" it's the JACKSON FAMILY/

your finisher against death " Ya gurl confides in me, she told me she KNOW'S WHO'LL BE WRECKIN YA, she wants me to "Kill Courier" but "DON'T SHOOT THE MESSANGER!"....... MFD! "

wow... That flowed nice?? No... it didnt

heres 2 lines from the same battle " this HO'S BEEN INSPIRED, but i haven't seen so many "Old Punches Miss" since GEORGE FORMAN RETIRED! we all KNOW HE'S A LIAR sayin he's QUIT WITH THE CHEATIN, but vote against him he'll return the favour without GIVIN A REASON "

that was all dope

O_G
11-08-2009, 10:20 PM
are you kidding me?

remarK
11-08-2009, 10:28 PM
that fall from the top line was fucking sick..

I don't know where this beef came from but it will make the tourney that much more interesting lol..

UNKNOWN ARTIST
11-09-2009, 08:30 AM
LMFAO ..... there's no beef ..... just this idiot doin his usual hatin ..... envy is a terrible thing .....imagining that i hate voted on him to try to justify it ... lol... i'm just over here laughin at him gettin all angry over nothin ..... shit is fuckin hilarious ..... not half as funny as his tiny little brain not bein able to comprehend a dope line .... and postin a load of my shit that has everybody sayin it's dope

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

this shit is too funny

O_G
11-09-2009, 09:03 AM
because it's dope to them doesnt mean it's dope to me. personally i think you're the most overated emcee on this site bitch

Joe Krack
11-09-2009, 09:10 AM
and ill see whoever is making it to the finals wit me

LMAO.
You're not even qonna make it to the second round.:eek:

Lockhart
08-10-2014, 11:22 PM
Why was the Text Crew Champion title never used? That looks pretty cool.

Denton
08-11-2014, 12:18 AM
Why the fuck did you necro a thread thats 5 years old

Fidel Z
08-11-2014, 12:29 AM
well whatever the case may be you are failing to recognize one key factor: the UK does not matter

Square up fool! Nicholas should've fired on this boy.

http://i.imgur.com/9iewxqs.gif

Lockhart
08-11-2014, 12:46 AM
Why the fuck did you necro a thread thats 5 years old

To make you ask questions :D

remarK
08-11-2014, 02:20 AM
You basically rick roll'd us with bringing back this post haha

Lockhart
08-11-2014, 03:10 AM
You basically rick roll'd us with bringing ack this post haha

I'm too tired to find a Rick Astley GIF, but you get the idea. LMAO.

Rant
08-11-2014, 03:26 AM
remarK lost it.

remarK
08-11-2014, 03:30 AM
remarK lost it.

Are you still fiending my attention?

Wizdumb
08-11-2014, 12:39 PM
Lol you fucker LOCK stop playin w/ us

Lockhart
08-11-2014, 12:42 PM
LOL Wizdumb It's my last month here for awhile. I've got to do something.

Hubert Cumberdale
08-12-2014, 10:19 AM
Exalted Echelon was the man.

remarK
08-12-2014, 10:21 AM
Exalted Echelon was the man.

One of the most underrated for sure.