PDA

View Full Version : Pissed...

O_G
11-06-2009, 12:58 PM
I wish this tourney would move faster i already have like 300 bars from all this kush..:high: I hope i get too battle Unknown artist, cuz that kid refuses to battle me. Or even accept beef from me. And i cant wait to leave his weak ass cryin on forums.
Anyways i got this tourney, but there are a few nice cats in it, "may" if he drops, Jason, hvk is AITE... Dizz, cel and a few other cats who could get a lucky W on some yall newbies :fyou:

O_G
11-06-2009, 01:00 PM
oh yeah, but im also havin legal troubles cuz retards dont know how to cover up the license plate when they do dumb shit, so depending on if the cops are done bothering my girls house is if i'll even be around. I aint do shit but i got 4 felony warrants so regardless if they take me in assuming i hit the lick, after they run my prints it's a wrap

UnEtHıCaL
11-06-2009, 01:03 PM
Lol, i also cant wait to see you leave UA beat and crying on the forums. I guess Ill have to.

pUL5e
11-06-2009, 01:26 PM
I'm pretty sure O_G can beat UA. You guys'll have to see for yourself but i can see O_G taking this tourney.

UnEtHıCaL
11-06-2009, 01:28 PM
Isn't he too busy fucking skulls?

DizzDaDogg
11-06-2009, 01:33 PM
Yupp OG could beat UA.
:high:

UnEtHıCaL
11-06-2009, 01:34 PM
Damn, im surrounded by past present in future.......................i mean lyrical killaz.

EJT
11-06-2009, 01:40 PM
I Concur.....

NiXWoN
11-06-2009, 01:44 PM
Damn, im surrounded by past present in future.......................i mean lyrical killaz.

LMFAO!....but whats o_g's old username?.....

MacDaddySmith
11-06-2009, 01:59 PM
Intellectual_Jack

Pandamonium

pUL5e
11-06-2009, 02:05 PM
Yes that'll be nice...I see him in the finals e-z if UA doesn't give him any major problems.

Ohs
11-06-2009, 02:11 PM
@ o_g, tell ya boys to be real men, quit stealin or whutever yall doin, dumbasses

tekneeqz
11-06-2009, 02:13 PM
watch death courier, it becomes gay

Ohs
11-06-2009, 02:19 PM
tekneeqz, my balls got no vacancy, so stay off'em

tekneeqz
11-06-2009, 02:24 PM
watch death courier, it becomes gay

tekneeqz, my balls got no vacancy, so stay off'em

lmao, you just proved me right..

UnEtHıCaL
11-06-2009, 03:12 PM
1, What are you guys thinking? O_G Vs UA = O_G? Def not. O_G is sick, but he's about pulse/celsius level, no legend yet.
2, Missy, I mean I can understand it for guys, but when a girl can't lose her virginity? damn. I mean next to you, Rosie O'Donall looking like Megan Fox.......naked.

UNKNOWN ARTIST
11-06-2009, 04:27 PM
i have no idea what this faggit said since i blocked the lil hate votin bitch ... but ya'll are trippin if u think he's gettin past me .... REAL TALK

Celsius
11-06-2009, 10:17 PM
LOL OG...I still have that verse i didn't send in Illusionist's tourney..and im sorry to inform you that this shit right here is iller than anything yoiu've ever written ....... :)

SooDef
11-06-2009, 10:18 PM
1, What are you guys thinking? O_G Vs UA = O_G? Def not. O_G is sick, but he's about pulse/celsius level, no legend yet.
2, Missy, I mean I can understand it for guys, but when a girl can't lose her virginity? damn. I mean next to you, Rosie O'Donall looking like Megan Fox.......naked.

O_G, UA, PULSE, CELSIUS, and everry'one >>> Eth.

nukka eth your 25 and telling a little girl that. get some pussy because i heard you got a big fat nose. you can be a model for good will and you need a new fresh buzzz because that hairline of your is unexceptable. shit..

Celsius
11-06-2009, 10:21 PM
DF..Comparing me with PuLsE?.eth been wack for ages..........he like never improves...jus talks shit in the forums to underage girls.

IAmFlow
11-06-2009, 10:28 PM
all this bullshit talk!! just write ya damn verses.. n see what happens ;D

Celsius
11-06-2009, 11:03 PM
werrrd..but yo..i really think im underrated becaus eyall dont understand my concepts.....forrreal i dont get enuff credit but its what ever we';ll see when th e tourney ova GdLuck 2 all

O_G
11-07-2009, 01:55 AM

didnt i beat u like 5 times? lol get your game up boy:high:

Celsius send it to me, cuz i have 8 lines that will murder you write now. Improve your style

Celsius
11-07-2009, 01:59 AM
murder me? dude whens the last time you beat me? over a year ago? i beat you like 3-4 times since but w.e im saving it for the tourney...shit is incrediblle

NiXWoN
11-07-2009, 05:31 AM

UnEtHıCaL
11-07-2009, 09:52 AM
didnt i beat u like 5 times? lol get your game up boy:high:

Celsius send it to me, cuz i have 8 lines that will murder you write now. Improve your style

Yeah, but they were all opens. I don't doubt your better than me, but I mean, UA is one of the best around now, and your speaking like your the best guys ever on LB. I dont blame UA for not battling you, when me and him joined, you were the biggest ''dont battle cause youll get dick rode on" guy on the site.

O_G, UA, PULSE, CELSIUS, and everry'one >>> Eth.

nukka eth your 25 and telling a little girl that. get some pussy because i heard you got a big fat nose. you can be a model for good will and you need a new fresh buzzz because that hairline of your is unexceptable. shit..

Those 3? Yeah they are better than me. I'm 22. I am bald, hairline? And who actually says 'nukka'? I'm pretty sure thats the sound you make as you are being sick....and I don't imagine that every happening with you.

Missy, looks like your not going to be a virgin for very long if this guy gets his way.

O_G
11-07-2009, 11:33 PM
murder me? dude whens the last time you beat me? over a year ago? i beat you like 3-4 times since but w.e im saving it for the tourney...shit is incrediblle

u beat me by 2%?

lol, and 16 is alot different than 8. Not too menchine i beat you this year, i can send you the link, you just didnt know it was me.

O_G
11-07-2009, 11:37 PM
[QUOTE=EtH;361253]Yeah, but they were all opens. I don't doubt your better than me, but I mean, UA is one of the best around now, and your speaking like your the best guys ever on LB. I dont blame UA for not battling you, when me and him joined, you were the biggest ''dont battle cause youll get dick rode on" guy on the site.

ok 1st off, when was i ever EVER dick rode. Since DAY ONE on this site i've been a CONSTANT controversial asshole. No one likes me. So how the fuck im i rode? That's just what you little fagots say when you lose a battle.
all opens? you mean the opens you took of mine? retard. that gives you the advantage. I never snipe opens anymore.
And ua isnt even nice... He's way overated. He battles weak cats. Ok well we'll see at the end of this tourney who the champ is. Watch :high: