PDA

View Full Version : Jaz-O Exposes Jay-Z & Free-masonry

pUL5e
11-06-2009, 11:28 AM
Owww, watch the video on WorldStar.

He talks all about it, they also interviewed 50cent and asked him about secret societies and his response was something like

"I know they exist in the music industry but they never approached me"

pUL5e
11-06-2009, 11:41 AM
Links right here for the Jaz-O interview

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh9hxF1mWrUiMI491g

Here's 50cent admitting the existence of the satanic secret societies

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhPvr8Y06aepCD5XZx

UnEtHıCaL
11-06-2009, 12:02 PM
............*face Palms*........

OATS
11-06-2009, 12:24 PM
Hot Damn
A bitch fixin to go look that shit up some more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX-xVN0xERk

Aw damn i gotta delete all they music from my psp
Who else
Damn

Rap aint the same no more

Shit

I just keep findin more shit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJm8nZJwimg

Dave Chapelle
It's Deep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM1CkXxwf0Y&feature=related

Im done
Fuk

UnEtHıCaL
11-06-2009, 01:32 PM
Hot Damn
A bitch fixin to go look that shit up some more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX-xVN0xERk

Aw damn i gotta delete all they music from my psp
Who else
Damn

Rap aint the same no more

Shit

I just keep findin more shit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJm8nZJwimg

Dave Chapelle
It's Deep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM1CkXxwf0Y&feature=related

Im done
Fuk

LMFAO is all i can say.

OATS
11-06-2009, 02:01 PM
This shit aint no joke you sleep
You Sleep

Please wake up you aint down with them are you cuz your ass is eventually grass if you are and if not view the videos if you call your self a fan of hip hop or have anything to do with music

We in to deep

UnEtHıCaL
11-06-2009, 03:47 PM
Well, you know, if I like the music, I'ma play it. They are telling me what to do? Your telling me what music to listen to. Personally, if Jay Z is mind controlling me.....fair enough.....but your not gonna take the 99 problems off of my ipod.

OATS
11-06-2009, 11:27 PM
Cool
Im sorry

J-Nesio
11-07-2009, 12:02 AM
ok, well delete your Lb account..and get the fuck outta here if you falling victim to that satan shit.
the less "fake" rap/hip-hop fans..the better.

OATS
11-07-2009, 05:31 PM
ok, well delete your Lb account..and get the fuck outta here if you falling victim to that satan shit.
the less "fake" rap/hip-hop fans..the better.

Sure

count on it light bringer

look that up

MAPTHAILLEMCEE
11-10-2009, 06:46 AM
Check this dude! out his flow is remarkable style differs from many
A great emcee raps so creatively check him out!
http://www.myspace.com/lyricaldroppa
Follow Him On twitter twitter.com/theycallmemap

TheAddingMachin
11-13-2009, 04:22 PM
I don't get the huge deal about him being a freemason? It's pretty much just an exclusive club that has big lodge meetings (the lodges aren't hidden either, they're big stone buildings with the freemason logo on the front of them) and they all believe in a higher power. However, they are non-dogmatic, so it doesn't matter what the members believe, as long as it involves a higher power. Tons of presidents were freemasons, as was Bach and Goethe and tons of other artists throughout the years.

other notable freemasons:

Buzz Aldrin
Louis Armstrong
Benedict Arnold
John Jacob Astor
Gene Autry
Irving Berlin
Robert Borden
Winston Churchill
Ty Cobb
Buffalo Bill
Nat King Cole
Samuel Colt
Davy Crockett
John George Diefenbaker
Jean Henri Dunant
Duke Ellington
Henry Ford
Benjamin Franklin
Tim Horton
Harry Houdini
Jesse Jackson
Alexander Kieth
Franz Liszt
Charles Lindbergh
Sir John A Macdonald
General Douglas Macarthur
Harpo Marx
John Molson
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Leopold Mozart
James Naismith
Brad Paisley
Arnold Palmer
Richard Pryor
Michael Richards
Peter Sellers
John Philip Sousa
Mark Twain
John Wayne
Oscar Wilde

So really, I wouldn't be surprised if Shawn Corey Carter was a freemason, as it's not a huge deal.

KlLLA-B
11-14-2009, 12:24 AM
listen to this shit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBq3O7czMZg

Warren Peece
11-15-2009, 02:30 PM
The whole music industry has satanic motifs in it. I am not saying they are all satanists..but if you know what satanic premaces are , you'd see them being shared by these artists. Talented=yes Entertaining=yes- Does it contain pagan concepts= yes. Just because they are good does not negate the fact...Don't tell me they aren't when they sport shirts that have aleister crowley quotes on them (satanist/33rd degree freemason, invented tarot cards) - Again, people can call me crazy.

Those are the same people that put so much trust into their authority. Plato says ""In order to take the spiritual temperature of an individual or society, one must mark the music."

"Any musical innovation is full of danger to the whole state, and ought to be prohibited . . . when modes of music change, the fundamental laws of the state always change with them."
(Aristotle, The Politics, translated by T. A. Sinclair, revised by T. J. Saunders, London: Penguin, 1981, book 8, section 5, page 466)

Like I said..music is good, but concepts push through fasades that have major influence on the masses .. and it's obviously done for an ultimate goal. Don't tell me otherwise because I was even taught this in Sociology and Psychology.

remarK
11-15-2009, 08:25 PM
this theory makes absolutely no sense to me..

like okay, if they are in this secret society what is the society's goals?..

to control our minds through hidden messages?.. uhh, no..

Warren Peece
11-15-2009, 08:34 PM
The 1st mistake you made was calling it 'secret' because .. it certainly isn't. Part of what is done in masonic societies are secret. That's why you go under oath when initated.

I wouldn't answer your questions until you educated yourself on psychology and sociology. Then expanded your mind on philosophy. Not everybody has the brain capacity to actually comprehend things that are COMPLETELY logical. There have even been studies on that.

I mean if I said "tomatos a fruit" people may think I'm crazy. . but if they were to actually look into it, they'd learn that only the fruits (as opposed to vegatables) contain seeds. Therefore also a cucumber would be a fruit. haha regardless of what they have been taught

very simple analogy, but that's all.

remarK
11-15-2009, 08:38 PM
uhh that's the point, it's NOT completely logical.......at all..

Warren Peece
11-15-2009, 08:47 PM
1st of all..did you just say "it's NOT completely LOGICAL AT ALL" ?? that's like a double negative. I never understand that shit ALWAYS though haha. IT depends on what we are talking about. 1st of all we need to distinguish Truth from Theory.
1st of all if its a THEORY ..and a popular one it's OBVIOUSLY going to contain some truthful, relevant, and plausible points. Theory : a proposed explanation whose status is still conjectural, in contrast to well-established propositions that are regarded as reporting matters of actual fact.

Now..there is a theory that we have contact with aliens and that they have had major influence on the events that have taken place in the world. Sounds crazy. Yes..(only crazy because ..conformity of opinion) Ex-Cia Agents releasing information on this, getting murdered later..crash sitings, blah blah etc..

regardless ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ that is a theory. People can think its true or not..still theory.

Now..Pagan beliefs and concepts- Masonry- Greek mythologies- Mayan cultures- Egyptian civilizations--<<< Study.

Mello Melanin
11-16-2009, 02:07 PM
I saw this info somewhere else about Jay Z and I'm still on the fence with this one.

Just to toss out some nuggets:

If Jay is a Mason now, was he one back when he won the Grammy for Hard Knock Life? I ask this because he still was gettin' paper back then only not as much.

My limited understanding of the Freemasons is the membership strives to perfect the soul of the members. They also do alot of good in the community such as the Scottish Rite hospital here in ATL. A lot of kids have been saved by this "Satanic" organization.

Many of the founding fathers of the USA were masons as somebody stated earlier SOOOO...

...if these people were all Satanic why even continue to live here?

Also, many ministers, deacons, pastors, rabbis & imans are masonic. If you look on most religious buildings you can often find some masonic text or the square & compass engraved in a stone somewhere.

Is it good? Is it bad? Well...those are subjective terms. I used to be all into conspiracy theories but then I had my own "enlightenment" and furthered my learning of self.

What I do know it that what you pay attention to and focus on grows in your mind, not necessarily anyone elses. Or put in laymans terms, where ever the mind goes, the behind follows!!!

If that's what Jay wanted to do with his time and money (because it is a time & money commitment) then that's on him. What I have learned from my own Dad, uncles, etc., who are Freemasons & Shriners is that the individual has a choice and he has to make that choice himself...no one else can do it for him.

The real power lies in our power of conscious choice. Other than that we might as well be sheep.

Mello Melanin
11-16-2009, 02:10 PM
Oh yeah, since you won't be using your money because it also has Freemasonry all over it, you might as well send it to me by Paypal!! :D

J/K

OATS
11-16-2009, 05:43 PM
I saw this info somewhere else about Jay Z and I'm still on the fence with this one.

Just to toss out some nuggets:

If Jay is a Mason now, was he one back when he won the Grammy for Hard Knock Life? I ask this because he still was gettin' paper back then only not as much.

My limited understanding of the Freemasons is the membership strives to perfect the soul of the members. They also do alot of good in the community such as the Scottish Rite hospital here in ATL. A lot of kids have been saved by this "Satanic" organization.

Many of the founding fathers of the USA were masons as somebody stated earlier SOOOO...

...if these people were all Satanic why even continue to live here?

Also, many ministers, deacons, pastors, rabbis & imans are masonic. If you look on most religious buildings you can often find some masonic text or the square & compass engraved in a stone somewhere.

Is it good? Is it bad? Well...those are subjective terms. I used to be all into conspiracy theories but then I had my own "enlightenment" and furthered my learning of self.

What I do know it that what you pay attention to and focus on grows in your mind, not necessarily anyone elses. Or put in laymans terms, where ever the mind goes, the behind follows!!!

If that's what Jay wanted to do with his time and money (because it is a time & money commitment) then that's on him. What I have learned from my own Dad, uncles, etc., who are Freemasons & Shriners is that the individual has a choice and he has to make that choice himself...no one else can do it for him.

The real power lies in our power of conscious choice. Other than that we might as well be sheep.

Actually according to christian theology the lord is our "shepard" and we are compared to " sheep" i have masons in my family and that does not mean i agree with them.

Read Revalation and you will see why they "help" people. Its all a dubious plot

Warren Peece
11-16-2009, 11:46 PM
this theory makes absolutely no sense to me..

like okay, if they are in this secret society what is the society's goals?..

to control our minds through hidden messages?.. uhh, no..

..Yes..not just that though (music)

Mind Control. Exposed in 90s, at which Bill clinton apoligized..Mk ultra, ran by Central Intelligence Agency. drugs, hypnotism, repetition, etc. Television is a great tool. Anyone telling me that music and tv. doesn't have a STRONG influence on the way we view the world are in complete denial.

BigMouthSmallKid
11-18-2009, 04:04 AM
I guess it's time to stop tryin to research cause like jaz said it's a secret society you will never find out everything except what they want you to know

Warren Peece
11-18-2009, 10:28 AM
^^ man shut up , quit acting stupid haha. er'one on this thread on some goofy shit man i swear. EVERYONE (no, not EVEN me)

remarK
11-18-2009, 03:52 PM
..Yes..not just that though (music)

Mind Control. Exposed in 90s, at which Bill clinton apoligized..Mk ultra, ran by Central Intelligence Agency. drugs, hypnotism, repetition, etc. Television is a great tool. Anyone telling me that music and tv. doesn't have a STRONG influence on the way we view the world are in complete denial.

see, yeah that's true... BUT i guarantee there isn't one person that listens to Jay-Z, Kanye, and Nas and is like..

yeah!, the all seeing eye of God.. i'm gonna be super religious from now on because Jay-Z and Nas are interpreting it through their music!..

It's funny though, cuz i just saw "The Men Who Stare At Goats" and they heavily used the symbol of the Eye of Providence.. so it is definitely being used for this.. I just don't see how this specific object will control my mind Lmaoo.. If the objective is to make people believe in a certain religion that aint gonna work on me..

I think religion is probably one of the most problematic ideologies in our society..

Let's have a stimulating conversation now, War.. :high:

R O B
11-18-2009, 05:13 PM
Hehe I shoulda knew it was you tank :)... intresting stuff.. and yee Jay-Z is a free mason ;)

Warren Peece
11-18-2009, 05:15 PM
see, yeah that's true... BUT i guarantee there isn't one person that listens to Jay-Z, Kanye, and Nas and is like..

yeah!, the all seeing eye of God.. i'm gonna be super religious from now on because Jay-Z and Nas are interpreting it through their music!..

It's funny though, cuz i just saw "The Men Who Stare At Goats" and they heavily used the symbol of the Eye of Providence.. so it is definitely being used for this.. I just don't see how this specific object will control my mind Lmaoo.. If the objective is to make people believe in a certain religion that aint gonna work on me..

I think religion is probably one of the most problematic ideologies in our society..

Let's have a stimulating conversation now, War.. :high:

Unlucky for me, I'm completely sober. haha. alright then.

The actual goal of mainstream and politics is to slowly push away religion from people. Although I have no belief an any particular one, I would agree with some concepts the bible would have (lets not get into) and it's funny though. The media is pushing in the complete opposite dirrection. They're discrediting it all in every way they can. Feel free , people to debate this , because this really speaks for itself..

As far as artists doing this or that..
1st of all..about EVERY SINGLE artist we see on television has indicated that they believe in a SUPREME BEING. So we all know atleast that..now, if you dig into the content to at which these artists speak about in songs..you have to ask yourself ..WHAT religion PERMITS those concepts they glamourize?

What religion permits orgies, materialism, self-indulgence, murder, doing as YOU WANT, cannibliasm, SEX-SEX-SEX, Selling "souls" , homo-sexuality, greed, etc. ??? Okay yes it's art. But That's all these artists usually put out. We're talking Madona, Britney, Eminem, Jay-Z, Chris Brown, Rihanna, Kanye, ..and the list goes on. The only RELIGION that ALL OF THOSE THINGS are elements of for spiritual growth, ..is PAGANISM(satanism,zionism)

If anyone here is too lazy to look into paganism, that's okay. That's on them. I don't want to see the same people being stubborn though .

Ok..masonry. Same thing, different name. Aleister Crowley (jay-z sports the same guys QUOTES do art thy wilt) is a 33rd degree freemason, inventor of tarot cards, was a satanist, and practiced black magic.

Beatles...STRONG FUCKING influence on people..has aleister crowley on their SEARGENT PEPPER album cover..in fact- aleister crowley is infact supposed to be seargent pepper himself. All I'm pointing out is examples. beatles ..

so many people loved their music..why are the beatles sporting this shit? So back to what REMARK was originally saying..he doesn't think they're trying to pull us into a religion..I disagree to an extent.

I do think they're trying to get everybody to submit to THEIR beliefs so it will be THAT MUCH EASIER for us to accept w.e. they throw at us..whether that be new bills, new laws, or..a new world order.

Read READ READ. Internet can take you some places, but going out yourself, examining places is intriguing.

And it's funny you mention the men who stare at goats. (based on true events, .. funny they pick a goat out of all animals. ..in the movie they're psychic spies haha. The government really did have a group called "remote viewing" < experiments on psychic use . LSD, blah blah blibbity blah why dont they teach us this in school?

Sorry i had to type this all in a hurrryyy its a lot of subject just for one motherfucker to speak on . it's a large subject though. something i can't explain all together.

besides that, they did have a group called

Sophocles
11-18-2009, 06:07 PM
Jay-Z is a mason. Most of the big earners in the industry are. It's a secret societies that is good for professionals to join because masons help each other out and you'll gain many connects through Masonry.

There are only 3 degrees in the lodge. After that you can go onto the York Rite and Scottish Rite, and finally become a Shriner, which is like high school/college for free-masons.

As you climb the degrees, you'll see degrees like this.

OTO
Illuminati
9 secret men
......i forgot....
7 secret men
Grand Architect

And last but not least, Lucifer. This is all true. You should all be worried. It may not seem like a problem now but if you knew the facts you'd be pretty concerned.

John Dos
11-18-2009, 10:37 PM
ya'll are on some weird shit lol

remarK
11-18-2009, 11:08 PM
Unlucky for me, I'm completely sober. haha. alright then.

The actual goal of mainstream and politics is to slowly push away religion from people. Although I have no belief an any particular one, I would agree with some concepts the bible would have (lets not get into) and it's funny though. The media is pushing in the complete opposite dirrection. They're discrediting it all in every way they can. Feel free , people to debate this , because this really speaks for itself..

As far as artists doing this or that..
1st of all..about EVERY SINGLE artist we see on television has indicated that they believe in a SUPREME BEING. So we all know atleast that..now, if you dig into the content to at which these artists speak about in songs..you have to ask yourself ..WHAT religion PERMITS those concepts they glamourize?

What religion permits orgies, materialism, self-indulgence, murder, doing as YOU WANT, cannibliasm, SEX-SEX-SEX, Selling "souls" , homo-sexuality, greed, etc. ??? Okay yes it's art. But That's all these artists usually put out. We're talking Madona, Britney, Eminem, Jay-Z, Chris Brown, Rihanna, Kanye, ..and the list goes on. The only RELIGION that ALL OF THOSE THINGS are elements of for spiritual growth, ..is PAGANISM(satanism,zionism)

If anyone here is too lazy to look into paganism, that's okay. That's on them. I don't want to see the same people being stubborn though .

Ok..masonry. Same thing, different name. Aleister Crowley (jay-z sports the same guys QUOTES do art thy wilt) is a 33rd degree freemason, inventor of tarot cards, was a satanist, and practiced black magic.

Beatles...STRONG FUCKING influence on people..has aleister crowley on their SEARGENT PEPPER album cover..in fact- aleister crowley is infact supposed to be seargent pepper himself. All I'm pointing out is examples. beatles ..

so many people loved their music..why are the beatles sporting this shit? So back to what REMARK was originally saying..he doesn't think they're trying to pull us into a religion..I disagree to an extent.

I do think they're trying to get everybody to submit to THEIR beliefs so it will be THAT MUCH EASIER for us to accept w.e. they throw at us..whether that be new bills, new laws, or..a new world order.

Read READ READ. Internet can take you some places, but going out yourself, examining places is intriguing.

And it's funny you mention the men who stare at goats. (based on true events, .. funny they pick a goat out of all animals. ..in the movie they're psychic spies haha. The government really did have a group called "remote viewing" < experiments on psychic use . LSD, blah blah blibbity blah why dont they teach us this in school?

Sorry i had to type this all in a hurrryyy its a lot of subject just for one motherfucker to speak on . it's a large subject though. something i can't explain all together.

besides that, they did have a group called

very very interesting stuff, but I didn't say that they weren't trying to pull us into a religion.. what I said was referring directly to the videos people were posting in this thread about the pyramid and how it was interpreted through their music..

I was just saying that that idea itself, didn't seem like it would work..

I could definitely see how The Beatles were used in the media and through their albums.. shit their still influencing minds now, of kids that aren't even remotely of their generation..

This might be completely off topic, but I thought it was an interesting point that was brought up in my class today.. see if you can follow it cuz it's gonna seem like it doesn't have a point at first, but it will get to my main point.. which is media..

okay so we were watching a documentary video on a certain culture in Africa ( where isn't important to the point i'm making).. and as a custom, the women in their tribes would have to get circumcised (get the tip of the clit removed) and then have their vagina's stitched shut until marriage ( :eek: )... the women were fighting against this custom..

So where I'm going with this is..... My teacher asked "But what is the difference between these surgeries and cosmetic surgeries in the U.S.?"..

Some kid answered right away, "Well we have the choice whether we want to get a surgery done and it's more of a luxury rather than something being forced upon us"

My teacher then stated.. but is it really our choice?.. cuz when you think of it, why are these people in our culture getting dozens of surgeries done?, because they are unhappy with the way they look?.. yeah, and that's mostly due to the media and television in our society...

I just thought that was really interesting, although it is somewhat ridiculous to compare cosmetic surgery to a woman getting her vagina sewed shut, that shit is just horrrrrible..

Warren Peece
11-18-2009, 11:24 PM
haha amen remark thats a good example actually

when it comes down to it..we aren't born with bigotry, racism, greed , etc.
stress actually decreases our life span.
all of those negative emotions we have may be natural..but why are they BEING AMPLIFIED? Violence/Greed/Envy/Hatred are all feelings that are being AMPLIFIED through..tv. music.

that's why I like Jay-z's songs "d'evils" listen to it. although we all know what he's talking about..its real. it's real to the mentality he is in. along with all of the other artists

it's about conformity. and if you're going to run across something you percieve as crazy, you aren't demonstrating the great POWER of your mind when you are ignorant to it.

thats what philosophers were talking about. using your mind. questioning things. that's what it's really alll about. if you're interested in shit, read platos metaphorical story of the CAVE. NOW. read it. haha cuz its crazy how even people back then...way back then..had an idea on how society works n' can infect our nature.

2 forties n' im still gooddd. lightweight tho ya dig haha.

remarK
11-18-2009, 11:51 PM
yeah I feel like it's always good to question things, not necessarily just go against them.. cuz some people do that to be like a "rebel" or whatever which shows they are conforming to something as well lol.. It's a vicious cycle, but yeah I'm pretty sure I've heard that song by Jay-Z but im gonna download it and give it a listen..

I'll check out the Plato story as well..

I wish I had alcohol right now, I'm too lazy to walk down to the liquor store..

they stopped selling beer at the corner stores!, it's an outrage.. what the fuck is this world coming to when corner store bodegas in Brooklyn don't carry beer?..

Warren Peece
11-18-2009, 11:55 PM
yeah I feel like it's always good to question things, not necessarily just go against them.. cuz some people do that to be like a "rebel" or whatever which shows they are conforming to something as well lol.. It's a vicious cycle, but yeah I'm pretty sure I've heard that song by Jay-Z but im gonna download it and give it a listen..

I'll check out the Plato story as well..

I wish I had alcohol right now, I'm too lazy to walk down to the liquor store..

they stopped selling beer at the corner stores!, it's an outrage.. what the fuck is this world coming to when corner store bodegas in Brooklyn don't carry beer?..

hahahaha dawg..atleast u aint here in snake city, (not colorado, iowa) liquor stores close at like 2....damn it.

n' yeahh..zionist jews. fuck 'em.