PDA

View Full Version : Who Wants To See Me Shit On Khryme Killz First Round Of The Tourney?????

Zee Jai
11-04-2009, 07:12 PM
the dude wont post ...hes pussy he said he gonna wait till 5 mins till the deadline..what a bitch' i see this guy in the forums talkin down on everyone sayin all this bout how he gonna win the tourney :confused::confused:and we all suck' well i draw him first round and the pussie is scared to post??????
yall be the judge !..is he a BITCH?????
i say YES!

EJT
11-04-2009, 07:13 PM
dude you suck

Zee Jai
11-04-2009, 07:21 PM
dude you suck

lol................................

dmullz
11-04-2009, 07:24 PM
I dk your skill level Lambo, but Kryme is nice as fuck, and its a tourney so it dont matter when you post....but ill def. be reading this....and no hes is not ducking or pussying out relax lol

Zee Jai
11-04-2009, 07:29 PM
I dk your skill level Lambo, but Kryme is nice as fuck, and its a tourney so it dont matter when you post....but ill def. be reading this....and no hes is not ducking or pussying out relax lol

im better than him..and i posted already':high::high:

http://www.letsbeef.com/tournament_battle_details.php?id=448

EJT
11-04-2009, 07:31 PM
can't believe i'm saying this but nah kid, krhyme is better den u

Zee Jai
11-04-2009, 07:33 PM
can't believe i'm saying this but nah kid, krhyme is better den u

u truly are an idiot'

EJT
11-04-2009, 07:45 PM
Who is that verse by in your sig missy?

Zee Jai
11-04-2009, 08:01 PM
ur over exaggerating lol.......

god u people are gay.

missy!...............................

dmullz
11-04-2009, 08:16 PM
ur over exaggerating lol.......

god u people are gay.

Suprised you aint in thise tourney missy, and ya who is that its dope?:high:

Óðinn
11-04-2009, 08:20 PM
the dude wont post ...hes pussy he said he gonna wait till 5 mins till the deadline..what a bitch' i see this guy in the forums talkin down on everyone sayin all this bout how he gonna win the tourney :confused::confused:and we all suck' well i draw him first round and the pussie is scared to post??????
yall be the judge !..is he a BITCH?????
i say YES!

Some one needs a chill pill!!

Shit, its the tourney, no body has to post rite away

And if he dont post at all, you get a auto win....

...But i know he will post..........Im very very VERY eager to read this battle now lol:p

Krhyme Killz
11-04-2009, 08:37 PM
LMAO!!!

Mullz...good looks, fam

EJT...you MUST'VE bumped ya head giving K props...lol

RULE....its coming soon enough

2Fuel....good looks, my dude

Young Lambo...you are a funny dude...you remind me of a young, freshed face Krhyme_Killz....minus the swag...and plus some obvious skill deficiencies

lol....i was actually just jotting some shit for this one...i'm going ALL OUT for the tourny...like everyone else, i'm sure.

Zee Jai
11-04-2009, 08:44 PM
LMAO!!!

Mullz...good looks, fam

EJT...you MUST'VE bumped ya head giving K props...lol

RULE....its coming soon enough

2Fuel....good looks, my dude

Young Lambo...you are a funny dude...you remind me of a young, freshed face Krhyme_Killz....minus the swag...and plus some obvious skill deficiencies

lol....i was actually just jotting some shit for this one...i'm going ALL OUT for the tourny...like everyone else, i'm sure.

just hurry the fuck up nigga' damn.

dmullz
11-04-2009, 08:44 PM
How bout this if Young Lambo, beats Krhyme Killz, i will upload a video of me suffocating myself with a feathered pillow whyll listening to cher....cheers and good luck

Zee Jai
11-04-2009, 08:45 PM
How bout this if Young Lambo, beats Krhyme Killz, i will upload a video of me suffocating myself with a feathered pillow whyll listening to cher....cheers and good luck

deal'..........................

EJT
11-04-2009, 09:00 PM

Prolly gonna vote for Lambo......

lmfao

jk
:high:

pUL5e
11-04-2009, 09:02 PM
Khryme is ass, you should be able to beat em..

Krhyme Killz
i'm not posting til i finish up tomorrow though

EJT
no i dont like tourneys...

and this the song u guys asked for....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsL1G00ZNhk

DAMN this is fucking sick

DNA from grindtime right?

Zee Jai
11-04-2009, 09:03 PM

i know'....................

Krhyme Killz
11-04-2009, 09:03 PM

this is the truest thing that this guy has EVER said

Zee Jai
11-04-2009, 09:05 PM
this is the truest thing that this guy has EVER said

hurry the fuck up nigga'

pUL5e
11-04-2009, 09:08 PM
Nahh to be honest Khryme's faggot ass might actually beat you.

Zee Jai
11-04-2009, 09:11 PM
Nahh to be honest Khryme's faggot ass might actually beat you.

now u jus sound stupid'

Zee Jai
11-04-2009, 09:29 PM
i'm not posting til i finish up tomorrow though

nigga hurry up'............................

odious
11-04-2009, 10:58 PM
on the behalf of good textcees in letsbeef.com

mr.lambo.

you suck. and i can murder you.

nuff said

odious
11-04-2009, 11:00 PM
now ban me.

EJT
11-04-2009, 11:10 PM
wowwwwwwwww

Óðinn
11-04-2009, 11:11 PM
Lambo.........are you aware that you just made a forum about absolutly nothing??

And made your self look like a dope??

Like its a tournament, a "TEXT" tournament.....

He has till the last min to respond if he wants, as there is a time limit for a reson..

remarK
11-04-2009, 11:14 PM
look up D.N.A. - Finish Him

his diss towards Lil Farnum, it was also a good song..

and good luck w/ the battle fellaz..

Zee Jai
11-04-2009, 11:15 PM
Lambo.........are you aware that you just made a forum about absolutly nothing??

And made your self look like a dope??

Like its a tournament, a "TEXT" tournament.....

He has till the last min to respond if he wants, as there is a time limit for a reson..

lol...i could care less.

Zee Jai
11-04-2009, 11:16 PM
yo shut the fuck up!

go talk to a REAL person.

lol....................

Zee Jai
11-05-2009, 03:18 AM
Khryme is a bitch' he sent me a pm and said he aint gonna reply till deadline so we get the least amount of votes'

KRYHME IS A BITCH!

UnEtHıCaL
11-05-2009, 03:32 AM
LMAO dude just got owned in this thread.

UnEtHıCaL
11-05-2009, 03:33 AM
Khryme is a bitch' he sent me a pm and said he aint gonna reply till deadline so we get the least amount of votes'

KRYHME IS A BITCH!

Lie much?????

Zee Jai
11-05-2009, 03:38 AM
Lie much?????

suck dick much.. homie ur whack and overrated gassed on a website..hahahaha..eth if u was really hood and from the wood..ya lips would be closed..i got family from I.F. so watch ya ass homie'

Krhyme Killz
11-05-2009, 09:45 AM

KRYHME IS A BITCH!

this guy is a character...lol...

who benefits from few votes? hahah...and then you send me a crew invite? dog...just calm the fuck down. you not gon rattle K

dmullz
11-05-2009, 09:54 AM
I got 50 on kryme taking a shit on Lambos computer, by the 10th line

Krhyme Killz
11-05-2009, 10:32 AM

lmao...thanks.

this guy is getting annoying...i may have to drop this shit today

EJT
11-05-2009, 10:33 AM
lmao...thanks.

this guy is getting annoying...i may have to drop this shit today

please doo....

dmullz
11-05-2009, 10:46 AM
ya drop ya bars today so i can be amused

Exalted Echelon
11-05-2009, 11:11 AM
this one will be no contest what so ever..........but don't get a big head khryme, my comment is more about his lack of his skill then the presence of yours

son is hilarious, i went to that battle yesterday and said "khryme took it, votes in"...........and this youngin proceeds to call me a "ryda" and tell me the battle hasn't started yet

Zee Jai
11-05-2009, 01:02 PM

u look like a fat retarded puerto rican shrek. fuckin homo and stop sendin me crew invites and all that jazz'.

Louie Dawgs
11-05-2009, 01:12 PM
Its always the worst emcees talking smack.

I vote when this lambo faggy loses he get's permabanned for faggotry.

Zee Jai
11-05-2009, 01:20 PM
Its always the worst emcees talking smack.

I vote when this lambo faggy loses he get's permabanned for faggotry.

who the hell use's terms like faggy' and faggotry?????
sounds pretty gay to me'.. haha all yall hatin on me for no reason are plain amusement . I could careless and yall boyfriend kryhme killz is trash' real talk'
and to all the other emcees in the tourney good luck and dont miss this battle. its gonna be fire'
dueces*

Louie Dawgs
11-05-2009, 01:24 PM
who the hell use's terms like faggy' and faggotry?????
sounds pretty gay to me'.. haha all yall hatin on me for no reason are plain amusement . I could careless and yall boyfriend kryhme killz is trash' real talk'
and to all the other emcees in the tourney good luck and dont miss this battle. its gonna be fire'
dueces*
Honestly, I don't even really get along with that dude at all.

But fa'real, I"m not hating on you. You just suck, and your talking a lot of shit to someone who's better then you. Va-mos faggy.

Who uses terms like faggy and faggotry?? I do. do somethin about it.

EJT
11-05-2009, 01:25 PM
lets be cool'
and copy his style of talking'
with apostrophes after every fuckin sentence'

Zee Jai
11-05-2009, 01:27 PM
Honestly, I don't even really get along with that dude at all.

But fa'real, I"m not hating on you. You just suck, and your talking a lot of shit to someone who's better then you. Va-mos faggy.

Who uses terms like faggy and faggotry?? I do. do somethin about it.

im talkin shit to him' so keep on e-thuggin and thinkin ur nice' and stop talkin like a fag' str8 up homie'..
Oh' and yea.. why u aint in the tourney???? thats right' ur fuckin trash!.

remarK
11-05-2009, 01:30 PM
im talkin shit to him' so keep on e-thuggin and thinkin ur nice' and stop talkin like a fag' str8 up homie'..

nope..

Louie Dawgs
11-05-2009, 01:39 PM
Yep, telling someone not to talk shit to someone better than them is e-thuggin.

When was I talking like a fag faggy??

why am I not in the tourney?? I didn't have the time to drop a thousand battles. I wasn't even online for like half the month. Not to mention I don't battle that much. So STFU faggy.

dmullz
11-05-2009, 01:41 PM
suck dick much.. homie ur whack and overrated gassed on a website..hahahaha..eth if u was really hood and from the wood..ya lips would be closed..i got family from I.F. so watch ya ass homie'

Family as in his grandparents and Great Aunts....watch out ETH there coming for you!

dmullz
11-05-2009, 01:47 PM
u look like a fat retarded puerto rican shrek. fuckin homo and stop sendin me crew invites and all that jazz'.

HAHAHAHAHAH i never sent you a crew invite EVER, and even if i wanted to do that and minus skill to my crew, i couldnt cause your already in a crew, so thats a fail....Im 25a%IRISH 25% CUBAN and 50% ITALIAN, 0% PUERTO RICAN....FAIL....and im not green nor do i have a gut so the shrek bit is a...say it with me....FAIL....your a fail and are gonna get shit on by Kryme....So there for ya "text career" is also a FAIL..

F+ for you cockboy...

UnEtHıCaL
11-05-2009, 01:57 PM

I retract my statement. Call of the hit. Ill even vote for you in your battle but please...keep your family away from me.

Exalted Echelon
11-05-2009, 02:03 PM
eth you live somewhere in england or scotland or some shit

u got nothin to worry about bro

Louie Dawgs
11-05-2009, 02:08 PM
he's british.

Zee Jai
11-05-2009, 02:13 PM
HAHAHAHAHAH i never sent you a crew invite EVER, and even if i wanted to do that and minus skill to my crew, i couldnt cause your already in a crew, so thats a fail....Im 25a%IRISH 25% CUBAN and 50% ITALIAN, 0% PUERTO RICAN....FAIL....and im not green nor do i have a gut so the shrek bit is a...say it with me....FAIL....your a fail and are gonna get shit on by Kryme....So there for ya "text career" is also a FAIL..

F+ for you cockboy...

i joined this crew yesterday. u been beggin me to join ya crew'. and u do have a gut' look at ya profile pic' u look like a fat retarded puerto rican shrek' ez to see that plain as day' you fuckin homo'. DONE!

UnEtHıCaL
11-05-2009, 02:14 PM
I thought England and Scotland were in brittain :CONFUSED:

Zee Jai
11-05-2009, 02:16 PM
lmfao at eth'.

dmullz
11-05-2009, 02:23 PM
i joined this crew yesterday. u been beggin me to join ya crew'. and u do have a gut' look at ya profile pic' u look like a fat retarded puerto rican shrek' ez to see that plain as day' you fuckin homo'. DONE!

NOOOO I NEVER EVER WANTED YOU IN MY CREW.....send me screen shot or summtin...or wait u deleted em lmao....just cause i have a chinstrap for facial hair does not mean im puerto rican, Sherk is green im white as can be....and now im gnna send ya girls pics of my non exsistent gut lmao....you cant even see my waist line in that pic mad good observation tho...now you can send me 8 and catch a L

Zee Jai
11-05-2009, 02:31 PM
NOOOO I NEVER EVER WANTED YOU IN MY CREW.....send me screen shot or summtin...or wait u deleted em lmao....just cause i have a chinstrap for facial hair does not mean im puerto rican, Sherk is green im white as can be....and now im gnna send ya girls pics of my non exsistent gut lmao....you cant even see my waist line in that pic mad good observation tho...now you can send me 8 and catch a L

i dont send to fat puerto rican homo's. sorry guy'
and yea i got the pm still' i'll post it up soon enough lil homo man'

dmullz
11-05-2009, 02:36 PM
Unless you had a name change, i did not send young lambo an invite....and lmao thats cause id merk you terribly

Krhyme Killz
11-05-2009, 02:37 PM
yo..i got the verse ready....the shit isnt letting me post it...is it different for tournys?

EJT
11-05-2009, 02:40 PM
be sure yer on the 'text side'

Krhyme Killz
11-05-2009, 02:43 PM
thanks, yo

POSTED

...you're dead son. your fame was fun while it last though

Ohs
11-05-2009, 02:50 PM
i got 5 on it

Krhyme Killz
11-05-2009, 03:44 PM
thanks for the votes yall.

EJT....no way is Krhyme overrated...
that square dance shit was nicer than any concept i've seen from you

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh !

Zee Jai
11-05-2009, 03:48 PM
aye good battle Krhyme' no hate just wanted some hype behind the battle'
im like floyd mayweather jr. 24/7..

EJT
11-05-2009, 03:48 PM
Concepts?...

EJT > Krhyme

Krhyme Killz
11-05-2009, 03:49 PM
that line > your entire life

Krhyme Killz