PDA

View Full Version : Better... TECH N9NE / EVERYONE

Chase Cash
11-02-2009, 05:10 AM
I'm not sayin' Tech is the best rapper alive... But I've always been a fan and i just went to his concert about a month ago and it got me listenin' to a lot of his shit! And honestly I think he's like a combination of Eminem and Twista... Now I'm not sayin' he's better than Em, but he's DEF. better than twista... Plus he's lyrical - like Eminem, he can rap fast - like Twista, but what makes him special is the way he creates the melody w/ his voice... And he doesn't use AutoTune like everyone else these days... Plus he has meaning to his rhymes.... And he does EVERYTHING even rock sometimes... and I don't even like rock really...

Again not sayin' he's the "BEST RAPPER ALIVE" but I really think he's in the Top 5... HANDS DOWN!! But let me know what y'all think.... FEEDBACK PLEASE!!

Phonocide
11-02-2009, 06:23 AM
I'll let you know exactly what I think. It's a damn shame that it took him selling out for you to hear of him. He's been dope for a LONG time on the underground scene. He's crazy talented and I still bump his shit, but I'm not a huge fan of him abusing the same industry he constantly talks down on. He gets more and more hypocritical with every album he drops. It's pretty annoying, honestly.

-$aw

Chase Cash
11-02-2009, 06:36 AM
I feel you a little. I mean i didn't JUST hear of him, like i said, i've ALWAYS been a fan, but i didn't get really into his shit... But honestly I don't think he's becoming more Industrial, i mean he does SOME songs along that line, but for the most part he's pretty alternative as far as rap goes... Plus he gets a lot of hate from people cuz of the way he acts and dresses...

Also he puts on one of the BEST shows i've ever seen... his K.O.D. tour was NUTS!! I mean i lost my voice, couldn't hear out of my left ear for three days, and STILL can't get enough of his shit...

My favorite songs...

1. Beef
2. Now It's On
3. Breathe
4. My World
5. Low
6. Red Nose

I mean there is so many i can't name them all, but those are on top of my list....

MaD-Trey
12-12-2009, 03:27 PM
Not a fan of all of his stuff,But he puts on a good live show.