PDA

View Full Version : list ur fav lb rappers

BENSON THA GREAT
10-31-2009, 11:24 PM
List ur favorite lb rappers and just for discussion sake what makes them great...what is considered great music...everyone has different tastes of hip hop or rap...just putting this out there ...cuz i enjoy listening to others opinions on what is hot and what is not... do it up...peace

OH ONE LAST DUDE WHO IS DEFINATLY THE BEST EVER ON LETSBEEF .... FACELESS FIRM .... I WISH I WAS HIM

FeRnO
10-31-2009, 11:36 PM
Fuck I Been Puttin In Work!!!! But I Like Mr. Felon!! Dude Is Mad Lyrical And Funny

BENSON THA GREAT
10-31-2009, 11:38 PM
my favorite rappers are the ones who stand out naturally with there personalities..... skill alone cant make u great emcee... i have many i could list ...but with personality as a factor..ill list a few cats that stand out for that reason exclusively...and ill probally miss alot...so dont catch feelings if u aint picked...lol.... bhonest, el bastard, stot, cizzle, stratagee, willy grubz.heavy thoughts ,ticket, marz, zrack, mic-check, diesel, john j, skitt, tre, syco c, marx, A1, ill tone, xxplpxx, the little bitch complete, felon( very creative), van, kronos, rhymesmoke, i know im missing a few...if i remember ill list later..peace

FeRnO
10-31-2009, 11:42 PM
^^OVERATED LIST!! IM TALKIN ABOUT CATS ON DEY GRIND!! NOT LB SUPERSTARS!! CATS LIKE DANGER RICH, THA DUKE, REAL TALK, GRITTY,(ME) LOL!!

BENSON THA GREAT
10-31-2009, 11:44 PM
all great rappers... true dat... i know ur grinding homie..i dig ur music... u got alot of talent...like i said i forgot alot ...even atrophy i forgot

FeRnO
10-31-2009, 11:47 PM
YUP U NICE TOO SON!!! WELL LETS HAVE OTHER OPINIONS TOO!! TO WHO'S DA BEST!!... IM OUTTIE

Sinseer
11-01-2009, 12:19 AM
florida44, grubz, illimit, real talk, kursive, mike mac and marz probably

Heavythoughtz
11-01-2009, 01:05 AM
most talented writer-willy grubz, followed by bh,ticket,illimit,olde e and 44 in there too.
best flow-realtalk,44,saint cizzle,kursive,allboro,danger rich,44
best delivery-realtalk,bh,44
passionate spitters-zrack,macg,realtalk,benson,kursive,grubz,ticket,gr aham,stot,olde english,sinceer,el bastard,cizzle,danger rich, and many others.
truest rapper on lb-44
im sure im forgetting many. but of the top

RelentlessMC
11-01-2009, 02:56 AM
damn yo i ain't on any of these lists? bastards . . o i see you benson. Respect. haha thanks heavy, I don't consider you shit either:)

Heavythoughtz
11-01-2009, 04:37 AM
ahaha fuck ya atrophy. uts tru, atrophy should get hardest working lyricist award.

RelentlessMC
11-01-2009, 04:42 AM
ahaha fuck ya atrophy. uts tru, atrophy should get hardest working lyricist award. ---- > "When I see girls eat CRAP I go FAP FAP FAP !! " lmao . . . Ryan is my phat bitch. I'm calling you out son. Wanna go 32 for 32? ;)

Sinseer
11-01-2009, 04:50 AM
gotta give some honourable mentions: graham, ticket, olde english, mac g, heavythoughtz, rhymesmoke, brutally honest (i feel not putting there names in aswell was bullshit with the skill possess)

RelentlessMC
11-01-2009, 04:57 AM
Damn sinseer that's cold. lol.

Sinseer
11-01-2009, 05:22 AM
atro you know i respect you haha....its no hate at all i mean i left tonssss of sick emcees out, my lists are just the people that like i would nearly pay to go listen to

RelentlessMC
11-01-2009, 05:35 AM
Of course, it's never any hate. Just a lack of acknowledgement that borders on the line of disrespectful. Whatever, y'all know I drop some of the hottest tracks(which include lyrics, flow, style etc.) on this half-ass garbage site. And I'll go toe to toe with anyone who disagrees. . .

Sinseer
11-01-2009, 05:47 AM
its not disrespectful atrophy lol, everyone has there own personal tastes, i mean i know im not one of your favourites on the site...should i take that as disrespect...its all good tho keep killing the mic

Just C
11-01-2009, 06:01 AM
Of course, it's never any hate. Just a lack of acknowledgement that borders on the line of disrespectful. Whatever, y'all know I drop some of the hottest tracks(which include lyrics, flow, style etc.) on this half-ass garbage site. And I'll go toe to toe with anyone who disagrees. . .

I Highly disagree..Does that irk you? :mad:

Just C
11-01-2009, 06:06 AM
My List

Ill-Tone, Mike Mac, Real Talk, Illimit, B.H, Mac G, Z-Rack, XxPLPxX, Mic Check
Panther Sony Montannah, and ummmmmmm Atrophy lol

Phonocide
11-01-2009, 06:11 AM

It's arrogant comments like this that probably lose a lot of respect for you. I have trouble respecting any cat who can't fit their head through the door. Especially an E-door. Your rhymes are decent but your attitude reminds me of dirty asshole. So if the site is garbage, you'll fit right in. Was that borderline disrespectful? I apologize.

-$aw

Sinseer
11-01-2009, 06:42 AM
and here comes the hostility........

RelentlessMC
11-01-2009, 06:46 AM
I see we have some contenders. Heavyfat, Chainsaw(who the fuck are you anyway ? lmao) - JBetta do you want to add yourself to the list? I'm not being arrogant, I just know what good music is. I know BH is hella sick(and I even used to have beef wit the guy), I know Marz is one of the best on this site; Allboro and Real Talk kill it as well(and I don't even know them) as well as some others(not many). Truthfully I don't even have to stress how underrated I am on this site(due to LetsBeef's homo-politics mixed with past events and mistakes I've made which most of you weren't even here to witness). It's not like I'm losing pride here, I'm killin' it on Myspace, Soundclick, even on Youtube, not to mention weekly performances at spots like Pyramid and Sin Sin(two of the hottest clubs in NY [google it cuz I know you will lmao]) Smh once again, anyone who wants to get a diss dropped on them, please write your name(s) below:

Phonocide
11-01-2009, 06:55 AM
Sin, you're still on my dick because you don't agree with my opinions? I'm sorry I offend you, brother. If you need help getting over it, let me know. Atrophy, much props for gettin' shit done, if that's the case. However, if what you say is true, the opinions here shouldn't affect you nearly as much as they have on this post.

-$aw

RelentlessMC
11-01-2009, 06:58 AM
Don't worry they don't. :high: This is for sport:) Now lets see who takes the bait:violent:

Sinseer
11-01-2009, 06:59 AM
Sin, you're still on my dick because you don't agree with my opinions? I'm sorry I offend you, brother. If you need help getting over it, let me know. Atrophy, much props for gettin' shit done, if that's the case. However, if what you say is true, the opinions here shouldn't affect you nearly as much as they have on this post.

-$aw

um wait what lol....i said here comes the hostility, which is exactly what you brought....your a text rapper you should fuck outta these conversations anyway lol...dumbass

Phonocide
11-01-2009, 07:07 AM
I'm not a "text rapper." I text battle on this website. You aren't a rapper at all, how the fuck you gonna tell me where I can and can't post? You posted a bunch of horrendous garbage in both written and audio format and now you think you're more entitled to post here than I am? Haha...

I'll just leave it at that, and you can wallow in your own stupidity.

-$aw

Sinseer
11-01-2009, 07:12 AM
I'm not a "text rapper." I text battle on this website. You aren't a rapper at all, how the fuck you gonna tell me where I can and can't post? You posted a bunch of horrendous garbage in both written and audio format and now you think you're more entitled to post here than I am? Haha...

I'll just leave it at that, and you can wallow in your own stupidity.

-$aw

LOL, i am better at every aspect of rap then you...send a text battle, audio battle and track..look at the crew comparisons...im not a fan of the 'forum fights' so just fuck outta here, obviously its not just me who doesnt appreciate the huge presence of whackness that this forum gets when you get involved...

Just C
11-01-2009, 07:19 AM
Naw Sin's cool.. lmao @ here comes the hostillity..It's w.e Atrophy..When your fishing for compliments expect the typical response...I mean knowing my own skill level I think to my self I should be up there with the likes of B.H Mike Mac Ill tone & them (But because I aint put the work in I'm not even a thought)...So I keep my thoughts on the matter to myself and let the rest pick their favorites..Threads like these kinda feed the will to prove my self (Not cry when my name aint mentiond) (For different reasons then my own) Maybe you should do the same..But as for the diss it's w.e .. I'll throw my name in (maybe I can use this thread for ammo) lol

Just C
11-01-2009, 07:23 AM
And yes (So much for keeping my thoughts to myself, I know lol) But I had to speak my mind to make my point

Phonocide
11-01-2009, 07:26 AM
What makes you assume you're better than me at anything? You don't even know me. I'm not tryin to beef with you Sin, I respect hiphop. I don't beat around the bush with my posts. I just tell it how I feel. Apparently, you've disagreed with some things that I've said, but I uhh.. never make stupid assumptions, and I don't just throw aimless insults around... I'm honestly just tired of you following me around and running your mouth every time I reply to a post. It's childish.

-$aw

P.S. You're probably not better than me at ANY aspect of rap. See the word "probably?" That makes it my opinion. You're the asshole here, my friend.

Just C
11-01-2009, 07:30 AM
And why you leave your Crew At?..You be jumping ship more times than I've had name changes lol

Sinseer
11-01-2009, 07:40 AM
lol no hate chain its whatever im not gunna continue this bs, you keep thinking your better then me....and yeah back to this forum...im really suprised how slept on florida gets (i would do the *i dunno* smile, but i dont know where the fucks the smileys are at) lol, hes def my favourite in this bitch

Phonocide
11-01-2009, 07:46 AM
Squashed. It's all over. Rename the site to LetsNotBeef.com.

Naw, it's all just talk fam. I'm sure there's a lotta shit we agree on, we just haven't seen it yet. This has nothing to do with anything, but I wish collabs were more popular on here.. and/or the crew aspect, because crews almost force collabs (when active). I miss collabbing, if that's a word.

-$aw

RelentlessMC
11-01-2009, 07:49 AM
I dunno man. Post a diss about it:)(TruthBTold)

Just C
11-01-2009, 07:51 AM
Hey it was your Idea At..You drop first lol

Phonocide
11-01-2009, 07:55 AM
Atro, I have no reason to diss you. I don't even think you were talking to me. But assuming you may have been, the best I can do is promise you an audio battle (because it looks like you prefer audio) as soon as mic & stand arrive. I just recently moved here, and a lot of my stuff is still being shipped over, slowly. So unless you wanna do text, I'll hit ya with an audio asap.

Respect,
$aw

NiXWoN
11-01-2009, 08:04 AM
in audio:
Danger rich
Real Talk
B Honest
Illimit
John J

in text:
Left Field
War Tank
Illimit
Real Talk
Olde English

FeRnO
11-01-2009, 09:51 AM
NOT MENTIONED AT ALL EH.. (FROWNS) (AND LOGS OFF L.B. FOREVER)

Phonocide
11-01-2009, 10:40 AM
^^ Somebody who's been here a while repond to this. I like his shit, but my opinion is meaningless to him, as it should be.

-$aw

pUL5e
11-01-2009, 11:05 AM
Shut the fuck up, you all suck. :high:

The only person that has skill in audio in this thread is DA KID FERNO. Everybody else? idk.

Phonocide
11-01-2009, 11:09 AM
Another assumption, but probably the most resonable yet. I guess that's what I was looking for with my previous post, though. Just wish people would be more opinionated and less arrogant. All it takes is an "I think" in front of your ignorant statements to form an opinion.

-$aw

Just C
11-01-2009, 11:17 AM
Well now........ Hmmmm........ I THINK..................Pulse needs to shut his mouth and stick to the thread which says "list ur fav lb TEXT rappers" Considering I never see his name on the Track Section of this site........ Unless of course he want's to put his name out there and back up his fighting talk

pUL5e
11-01-2009, 11:19 AM
Well now........ Hmmmm........ I THINK..................Pulse needs to shut his mouth and stick to the thread which says "list ur fav lb TEXT rappers" Considering I never see his name on the Track Section of this site........ Unless of course he want's to put his name out there and back up his fighting talk

You're decent, but you're not seein me.

BENSON THA GREAT
11-01-2009, 11:37 AM
damn didnt know this topic would bring so much hostility.... but i guess everyone wants to be the best..and if ur not on the list it may offend some... peace... remember eminem wasnt on the top 10 list of mainstream... they was kidding themselves...lol

Just C
11-01-2009, 11:40 AM
(If you mean me) Naw I'm not offended..If you go back & Read my comments I'm cool.. Ya might wanna check on Atrophy though

BENSON THA GREAT
11-01-2009, 11:42 AM
I Wasnt Singling Anyone Out Individually...just Speaking Generally.... No Finger Pointing

Just C
11-01-2009, 12:03 PM
I got that Benson ..Maybe What I should of said was.....
"If you was partly refering to me Benson when you was talking in general terms about the effects this thread you made may or may not have had on the egos of the M.C's reading this thread because their name wasn't mentioned for 1 reason or another"
Dont worry bout it bruv, I'm not sweating it

GAtEZAhVElLi-P
11-01-2009, 12:36 PM
Ya See I Left This Site Cuz Dumb Opinions Like Whats In This Thread. Not Once Did I See Gatez In This Profile. Used To Put Up Like 10 Or More A Day. You Dick Heads Dont Give Props Where Props Are Due.

Just C
11-01-2009, 12:49 PM
WTF is Gatez?.. If I dont know him I can't vouch for him..And this thread has swayed towards TRACKS not battles... After all (It was BENSON who made this thread) And besides... Just because a guy posts Near on 10 battles a day doesn't mean he's nice..So in the future (Don't bring up quantity when your trying to sing another Emcees praises..(Thats not to say he aint good) Because I don't think you would be on here defending him if he didnt have something about him..So I'll check him out..(As long as he uses a mic & not his keybord to do the battling)

Just C
11-01-2009, 12:53 PM
Can't find him, he must of changed his name.

Just Kevin
11-01-2009, 01:15 PM
I like The Dogfather ,The Quest(KC),MastR

Heavythoughtz
11-01-2009, 02:02 PM
ah mike mac i forgot him. hahaah theres plenty of others im sure that are sick as hell.

GAtEZAhVElLi-P
11-01-2009, 04:58 PM
i was talkin bout me fuck head

Just C
11-01-2009, 06:02 PM
I guess thats me told......1 thing though.....Don't you think it's funny how you had to explain that little unkown fact to me and the rest of the people in here?, It speaks volumes dont it? Now piss off & fall back into obscurity ..

Brodie B
11-02-2009, 12:32 PM
I gotta say El Bastard, War Tank, Illy, B Honest, Xposin, and Boss MC

Exrae
11-02-2009, 01:26 PM
MacG, Willy, Kurs, Sinseer, Heavythoughtz, Ticket, Mike-Mac, Atrophy, Benson, Stotty Pimpin, Gram, Marz..huge list of talent. Not surprised I'm not on any of these lists, I haven't been around much lately, but if there was a list for best young emcee? I'm hoping I'd get that haha, peep my latest tracks and keep in mind I'm 15.

Z RACK
11-02-2009, 03:42 PM
lol when ever this question comes up it brings hostility it was done in one of our crew forums awhile back ago and it turned into a big fight to ,,, But as far as my favs wow theres so many doods on different levels. You take someone like an El Bastard dood puts together actual full length tracks that people can relate to constantly. But then yeah see somone like a Florida 44 who just roles threw and lyrically smashes the mic for a minute or 2 on a track and blesses us,,, lot of good emcees on here i cant name them all but one cat who yeah guys are sleeping on is MARX come on dood needs to be in more list's his ryhmes are amazing ,, and yo thanx for putting me on a few list's much appreciated PEACE

Z RACK
11-02-2009, 03:45 PM
And im sorry Xrae but the best young Rapper on this site is Kronos hands down

Brodie B
11-02-2009, 10:38 PM
MacG, Willy, Kurs, Sinseer, Heavythoughtz, Ticket, Mike-Mac, Atrophy, Benson, Stotty Pimpin, Gram, Marz..huge list of talent. Not surprised I'm not on any of these lists, I haven't been around much lately, but if there was a list for best young emcee? I'm hoping I'd get that haha, peep my latest tracks and keep in mind I'm 15.

Oh damn forgot about you in my list my bad. Yeah you sick with tracks bro

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
11-02-2009, 11:51 PM
1st Favorite - Me - Just Bein Myself On That One Lol

2nd Favorite - Mayneak - Mainly Because He Smoked Me No Homo, He's Real Skilled With Embarrassing People, And His Vocab Goes For Days

3rd Favorite - KiNG ORTHADOX - Because He Tosses Niggaz Left And Right Lol

4th Favorite - WhasHisFace/Death Courier/ - Because I See Hella Potential In Both Of Them, We All Know If They Perfected Their Spits On Every Angle, Theyd Be A Serious Threat

5th Favorite - nevercrossed - Because He Beat KiNG ORTHADOX LOL

Saint Chris
11-03-2009, 10:14 AM
I think this thread is mad gay so far... Dudez is whining like bitches... Yo... I really think ya'll sleepin though, but I'm not gonna cry about it... Seen my name a couple times and that's str8... See alot of the mumbo jumbo writin emcees that follow no format or story... They just rap about rap... Captain SavEm, Hip Hop style... Shit's lame an played out... All these underground cats rappin about rappin... Lol! Tell stories! Stop being corn balls... Analyze ur list a little further and break down emcees who are consistent... Not just the ones that vote on your horrible tracks, or the ones that have been a LetsBeef staple for years... Fuck that... Picture these Emcees tossed in the real world... How would they fair? Half would fall out at the starting line and the other half would eventually decline into obscurity... I'm only being real and it's all I can be. U dudes are subconciously casting sympathy votes... Before u make a list ask urself these questions... What Emcee tells stories? What Emcee has good production quality? We all have potential to have good quality, it takes money and time and being lazy does not make you ill... What Emcce has the most twisted flow that can not be repeated by ANYONE? What Emcee keeps it real 150% instead of rappin bout rappin or fake ballin Emcees? What Emcee hones his delivery to make u feel every word as if it travels through your bones? What Emcee thinks outside the box on evey single track or battle? What Emcee really puts his heart into this rap shit or is just a hobby rapper? I'm not talking about me... I'm sayin analyze ur list before u post... U fuckin guys are emberassing Hip Hop with dudes that are hobby rappers and it's obvious they're hobby rappers cuz they stand NO CHANCE elsewhere! It's very offensive to the cats who are really doing it... Don't toss around that bull shit that "It's just your opinion" or "don't be mad at my opinion" when ur only stating ur friends on ur list and that's it, that's bull shit, fuck ur flaming fucking friends, gimme emcees, break down ur list and explain it! You are all making the art form of rapping look terrible by putting terrible Emcees that do absolutely nothing on a pedastool... Fuckin nerds who have a computer Mic and a dream, lol, get the fuck outta here! Not whining, just stating, I think u dudes are posting your friends, and not dudes who are really in it... And dead up, I'll go toe to toe with every single person on that list you guys are posting and knock em right out the box... Many of em I already have. Despite the tens they recieve on LetsBeef... Real will always recongnize real, and if cats wanna bring it, they food and it's fun for me... Real talk... All u dudez lists get smashed!!!! SMASHED!!! They corn balls... Lol! So all u cats are doing is creating a hit list for me... BADA BING! -Cizzle (Valid Points In Between Shit Talk)

PrendaBlaque
11-03-2009, 10:28 AM
LMAO! that's funny about the gay thing

Real Talk
11-03-2009, 10:44 AM
Goddamn Saint, lol ...... :high: ...... Okay!!!! Now these are my personall opinions right here: .... :high: .....

Florida44 (I personally think He's Lyrically the best hands down but thats just me)

HeavenorHells (My style of rappin ..... real Gritty wittit, brings elements to his game that most niggas is scared of, lol .......)

Neg (Same as HOH)

^^^ Now those 3 right there are the standouts for me ..... :high: ..... everytime I see one of them drops a battle or drops a track those are the only ones im droppin everything im doin and listenin to dem go in .... word up ...... NOW!!!

Other cats dat I enjoy listenin to from time to time ...... :

Danger Rich (Hey, he's jus fuckin entertainin sometimes, I cant front, lol ....... Cool ass flow game too)

Allboro (1 of the best Lyricists off all time on here ..... good amount of respect from me)

Saint C ( This white boy right here makes music ..... I respect da B.I.G. Method he takes cuz he writes the song in his head, alotta people cant do dat)

Marz (He's jus fuckin out of his mind, lol ...... I like the "I dont give a fuck" attitude in his voice mixed in with the lyrics its entertainingly priceless sometimes .....)

I got more but I gotta go to da bootleger in da buildins and get 3 Dutches so dont cry if u aint see ya name on here ....... :high: ....... Real Talk, 1.

Phonocide
11-03-2009, 10:46 AM
I think this thread is mad gay so far... Dudez is whining like bitches... Yo... I really think ya'll sleepin though, but I'm not gonna cry about it... Seen my name a couple times and that's str8... See alot of the mumbo jumbo writin emcees that follow no format or story... They just rap about rap... Captain SavEm, Hip Hop style... Shit's lame an played out... All these underground cats rappin about rappin... Lol! Tell stories! Stop being corn balls... Analyze ur list a little further and break down emcees who are consistent... Not just the ones that vote on your horrible tracks, or the ones that have been a LetsBeef staple for years... Fuck that... Picture these Emcees tossed in the real world... How would they fair? Half would fall out at the starting line and the other half would eventually decline into obscurity... I'm only being real and it's all I can be. U dudes are subconciously casting sympathy votes... Before u make a list ask urself these questions... What Emcee tells stories? What Emcee has good production quality? We all have potential to have good quality, it takes money and time and being lazy does not make you ill... What Emcce has the most twisted flow that can not be repeated by ANYONE? What Emcee keeps it real 150% instead of rappin bout rappin or fake ballin Emcees? What Emcee hones his delivery to make u feel every word as if it travels through your bones? What Emcee thinks outside the box on evey single track or battle? What Emcee really puts his heart into this rap shit or is just a hobby rapper? I'm not talking about me... I'm sayin analyze ur list before u post... U fuckin guys are emberassing Hip Hop with dudes that are hobby rappers and it's obvious they're hobby rappers cuz they stand NO CHANCE elsewhere! It's very offensive to the cats who are really doing it... Don't toss around that bull shit that "It's just your opinion" or "don't be mad at my opinion" when ur only stating ur friends on ur list and that's it, that's bull shit, fuck ur flaming fucking friends, gimme emcees, break down ur list and explain it! You are all making the art form of rapping look terrible by putting terrible Emcees that do absolutely nothing on a pedastool... Fuckin nerds who have a computer Mic and a dream, lol, get the fuck outta here! Not whining, just stating, I think u dudes are posting your friends, and not dudes who are really in it... And dead up, I'll go toe to toe with every single person on that list you guys are posting and knock em right out the box... Many of em I already have. Despite the tens they recieve on LetsBeef... Real will always recongnize real, and if cats wanna bring it, they food and it's fun for me... Real talk... All u dudez lists get smashed!!!! SMASHED!!! They corn balls... Lol! So all u cats are doing is creating a hit list for me... BADA BING! -Cizzle (Valid Points In Between Shit Talk)

Yes.

Respect C,
-$aw

Exrae
11-03-2009, 11:24 AM
And im sorry Xrae but the best young Rapper on this site is Kronos hands down

It said he was 18 when I looked him up, I'm talking like young young like teenager status. For someone who just recently turned 15 I don't see many other cats my age doing shit like I am.

No hate though, I'm clearly not the best and I'm sure there are better 15 year old lyricists or emcees out there besides me.

MacG
11-03-2009, 08:34 PM
It said he was 18 when I looked him up, I'm talking like young young like teenager status. For someone who just recently turned 15 I don't see many other cats my age doing shit like I am.

No hate though, I'm clearly not the best and I'm sure there are better 15 year old lyricists or emcees out there besides me.

Florida 44- Most Complex, over their head flows. Incredibly intelligent
Allboro- Best Lyricst since Canibus. His mind is a machine gun
HOH- Gritty, hardcore, intense, most Dangerous flow in all of hip hop
Real Talk- Fluid flow, professional, witty punchlines, complex rhyme pattern, heartfelt, real.
Willy Grubz- He is the Larry Bird of hip hop, has no business being good but has the mind to make it work.
Kursive- Most original flow with the most conceptual, poetical, non mainstream lyrics
BH- Hardest worker, ever word is there for a reason, no filler. All of his lines are from concentrate.
Danger Rich- Best chance of making it in hip hop with a professional, marketable delivery and speaks on mainstream, current topics.

Honorable Mention(in no order)- Neg, Gram, Van ,HT, Mealticket, Stratagee, Stot, Rhymesmoke, Marz, Mike Mac, Kronos, Marx, Syco C, Skittt, C-Steezee, Tipsy Slizzard, ......a few others, cant remember.

Mr-Felon
11-03-2009, 09:31 PM
WELL TO START OUT WITH THE FORUM SAYS "FAVORITE" NOT BEST RAPPER..........I HAVE A LIST OF MY FAV RAPPERS AND A LIST OF WHO I THINK ARE THE BEST RAPPERS...........I ALSO HAVE A LIST OF THE SHITTIEST WACKEST EMCEES ON THIS SITE...........

my list of who some of my favs emcees to listen to in no particular order..........

Z-RACK
EL BASTARD
STOT
MAC G
MARX
MARZ
BENSON
BHONEST
REAL TALK
MIC CHECK
SAINT CIZZLE
FLORIDA 44
TISPSY
JOHN J
TRE
KRONOS
DANGER RICH
SKITT
RHYMESMOKE
KID INFERNO
HEAVYTHOUGHTZ
STRATEGEE
SYCO C
ATROPHY

any others i may have forgot

Just C
11-03-2009, 10:08 PM

It IS about OPINIONS you ASSHOLES...Don't be GETTING INTO the FORMER, as much as you do the LATER...FAGGOTS..Just Post your own FORMER, Without getting hurt over the FORMER of other LATER like you do when you get fucked in your LATER, and keep it moving ...Those are just some of my FORMER....Ight LATER im out

Warren Peece
11-03-2009, 10:54 PM
yall niggaz acting stupid. haha.

Warren Peece
11-03-2009, 11:21 PM
alright. a lot of skill. yes. a lot of originality? .. um kind of.

Honestly .. i don't really get entertained by much artists here.

I will pay E-RESPECT (since yall losers take this shit serious.. so serious) to Marz, Heavy, Illimit (thanks for recording me n' blazing me up MIKE) , Olde English, BUNZ (MOBB), for doing their own thing. As far as most of the names on these lists, I only feel like one or so tracks from SOME of them. As far as most people on these threads, yall forgetting what musics really about. Too caught up .. n' for yall bragging bout youtube , letsbeef, and myspace, keep in mind that at the end of the day , .. it's a keyboard being used.

Holla man. I'll mention Real Talk. Don't feel his music, but he obviously on his own grind. I'll mention TRE aswell, his music can be entertaining. B honest is impressing sometimes.

If yall got a problem with what the hell im saying (which i know if you a REAL PERSON, you ain't gon trip) then I'll offer some constructive criticism with my personal input on some of yall music.

Some of yall don't be so repetitive either holla man.

Brodie B
11-04-2009, 12:23 AM

I agree for the most part but it is "Favorite" not "Best" and I'm a story telling type rapper and I am probably one of the lower track makers on the site. Most of the artists being listed are the ones who make tracks that are both entertaining and meaningful. Your track "Other Side" was really dope in that it hit both of those areas harder than the people in sony's house bang their heads against the wall when he records....idk if you were addressing the list I gave or not with the friend thing but I believe every person on it has a reason behind every track they make and every track is high in the enjoyment factor. They're the only people I actually download the mixtapes from

Warren Peece
11-04-2009, 05:24 AM
st. sizzle..i dont know who the FUCK you are..but true that man. true that. i cosign.

i do this shit not just for self expression, but for just stating a point. thats what a mics for. to keep record. wack or not, its about doing what u like to do. . . don't try to impress people. try to impress yourself ya dig.

'sides that..the worlds fucked. g'luck getting famous today. only puppets do anyways.

Sinseer
11-04-2009, 07:18 AM
i guess we'll know who the nicest is after somebody gets signed............................................ .............couldn't say that one with a straight face

Gramdacious
11-04-2009, 11:16 PM
lol at this whole thread. Some of yall take this waaaaaay too serious. That being said here are SOME of my favorites

LunaticK
Florida 44
Kursive
Real Talk
Allboro
Marz
Marx
BHonest
Mac G
Stot
Heavy Thoughts
Stratagee
Ticket
Rhymesmoke
Grubbz
Mike Mac
Skitt

tons more too; Saint, Diesel, Ill Tone, Sinceer (up and coming fast), Mic Check, Syco C, Benson, tons others no dissrespect.

I gotta admit, having confidence is a great thing, all MCs should have confidence. But when someone is cocky and gives no respect then I don't give a fuck how good you are. There are always gonna be better rappers so get over it. Attitude plays a lot into likeability. So if cat's ain't giving you the respect you think you deserve; WHO GIVES A FUCK, I don't. This is an internet rap site, no one owes anyone shit here. Stop all this wack ass "fuck everybody who doesn't mention me" shit. It's all personal taste. The less you care about what other's think about you on this site; the better off your gonna be. Since I got probably a decade of age on most of you cats I 'm smart enough to realize you can't take it that seriouly. What I take seriously is making sure the house and car payments are made , and also my woman and career. Peace to those who give respect and act like men. To those greedy, self-centered cats who expect everything and give up nothing; get off your soap box, the real world is gonna bite you hard soon enough to humble even the most arrogant.

Mr-Felon
11-05-2009, 02:29 AM
Oh Yeah A Few More Diesel...gram

Gramdacious
11-05-2009, 11:12 AM
I honestly forgot to put you on there Felon, especially after that Cadillac Herse track, that shit is sickness famz, for real:)

$ha-Money
11-05-2009, 01:49 PM
def. ain't suprised i aint see my name on no list i dont even fuck wit lb like that, not since high school. this site is basically high school to me, popularity contest, little cliques around a all that but it just gave me somethin to do when i got bored.but ppl who made tracks i could really bump is .
me of course, cancer, real talk, danger rich, tha duke, csl, k$love, tipsy, young gio, atrophy ayvee, marz, 44, mike mac, dj wenjay, c steeze, muggz, stacks flows, saint c, grubz, , young six, dat bull style, mic check,b honest, tragedy,bmc, skitt, k flu stot, el bastard, , kronos, j30, benson , inferno marx.
forgot a couple ppl names and some i probly diddnt listen to enough of their tracks

FeRnO
11-05-2009, 04:17 PM
^^^ COSIGN DAT!! L.B. IS JUS A POPULARITY CONTEST!! THERE IS DIFFERNENT TYPES OF STYLES AND GENERES.. AND IM GLAD IM NOT ON MOST OF YALL FAVORITES LIST IT MAKES ME WORK HARDER.. IM HUMBLE ENOUGH TO SAY I LIKE EVERYONE ON HERE EVEN IF ITS MISTER GOODNESS WEIRD SPIT OR SONY MONTANA TRACK MAKING EFFORT(LOL).. BUT HEY DATS JUS ME...1

Tha Finest
11-05-2009, 04:32 PM
Before I opened this post, I could see the arguments and beef waiting for me ;)

I mean, I aint a poster on the forum much, Im gon get into it but heres what I see:

I aint looked at the spitters in too much detail, Just checked most of Revo out, Ferno, Marx, Tally go hard in my opinion.

I feel I can get somewhere as a career wit' my shit, Im the underdog here tho and im used to it, so thats why i get hated on in battles etc,

i gotta get trakcs done :D

Faceless Firm
11-05-2009, 07:34 PM
1ST off ... im so happy i got mentioned on every list ... but remember my names not brutally honest ... its FACELESS FIRM ... lol ... i joke i aint catching feelings ... atrophy tho ... you really are being a little femanine on this shit ... i mean we cool im just giving my real ... its about opinions and obviously your head is bigger than your fan-base ... i respect you because you work hard but working hard dont get you on lists .. if it did ... id be on every fucking list going ... i bust my ass off for the last 3 years making music there is so much music on my computer that will never be used because its not good enough .... i use 5% of the music i make ... the rest gets deleted .. and when im not making my own music im producing for others like "Samantha Harvey" ( www.sammieharvey.com ) ... all the time i work hard but i aint mentioned ... get over it

Saint Chris
11-05-2009, 08:40 PM
I agree for the most part but it is "Favorite" not "Best" and I'm a story telling type rapper and I am probably one of the lower track makers on the site. Most of the artists being listed are the ones who make tracks that are both entertaining and meaningful. Your track "Other Side" was really dope in that it hit both of those areas harder than the people in sony's house bang their heads against the wall when he records....idk if you were addressing the list I gave or not with the friend thing but I believe every person on it has a reason behind every track they make and every track is high in the enjoyment factor. They're the only people I actually download the mixtapes from

Nah, I wasnt really going at a certain person... Just stating in General that cats need to think about what they say... That's dope u like The Other Side... But my approach to the game is versatility... I give something to everyone, so I do not expect everyone to like all my songs... But I'm 100 Percent positive tha tif u listen to my track record, u'll at least like 90% homie... Lol! If u like Othe Side, I gota alotta other shit too... not talkin about u here, but alotta cats just sleep and then they say they like on joint of mine when they've only heard 2... Lol! Fuck making songs that feel good, I make songs close to me but they are really just for all of ur enjoyment or relation... Artist to listener bond is bigger than any bond on Earth... How else can u feel me without me physically touching u? Damn, I just blew my own mind... Lol!

Syco_C
11-06-2009, 01:10 AM
Appreciate being mentioned on a few lists....respect.....now this is my list of emcees with skills on the site and I enjoy listening too in no particular order.... MacG, Willy Grubbz, Tre, Marz, Stot, Strategee, Benson, El Bastard, Gramdacious, Van, Diesel, Felon, Atrophy, Mike Mac, Kronos, Zrack, Saint Cizzle, Mic-Check, Brutally Honest, Marx, Danger Rich, Tipsy, Ticket, Alboro, Skitt, and a lot more that i can't remember due to being blazed at the moment.....if i remember more later I'll be back to post more....
This is my opinion and mine only. This is the different types of music that I enjoy listening too. These represent the ones that I look forward to hearing tracks from. Like I said I'm sure theres more.......oh and me!!!! hahahahah j/k

Skitt_Blazin
11-06-2009, 08:41 AM
yea no offense to certain cats but there is a select few that i can actually listen to a album of ,
1. tre
2. d-rich
3. b-honest
4. stot
5. gritty
6. mike mac
7. mac g
8. klove
9. marz
10. swagnificent

these are probally my top 10 right here no paticular order....all pretty versatile and can blaze a track..

Skitt_Blazin
11-06-2009, 08:42 AM
also some more cats but just zoned right now...

Warren Peece
11-08-2009, 04:31 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/proddetail.php?prod=32093-Prick-114 completely irrelevant, but some fucking spam, if ya dont like green eggs.

throw xplicit shawti on the list. she knows how to rip it.

J~Spectacular
11-08-2009, 09:18 PM
1-yo gotti
2-lupe fiasco
3-joe budden
4-papoose
5-young jeezy
6-jay-z

no order just some of my personal fave's

Just C
11-08-2009, 09:25 PM
1-yo gotti
2-lupe fiasco
3-joe budden
4-papoose
5-young jeezy
6-jay-z

no order just some of my personal fave's

List's for the best rappers on the site

http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/proddetail.php?prod=87763-Your-607

J~Spectacular
11-08-2009, 09:27 PM
oh sorry bout dat fam..mis-read the topic title

$ha-Money
11-09-2009, 04:47 PM
actually i was just bitin my tongue when i typed my shit, as many tracks asi had in top tracks and most played it's kinda ridiculous to see names i never heard of and not mine. my quality is the only thing ppl can say anything about but fuck that. i know i got alot of haters on lb but none ever say shit cause its a bunch of pussies on here tryna make friends. alot of these dudes is not versatile, make borin ass music and try to be like somebody else. anytime i try to listen to a lb track when ppl around they be like wtf is that? turn that off, even some of the ppl i think is good. honestly i'm just sick of the bullshit, i'm callin out all my secret haters, any of you decide to speak up i'll respect but i'm poppin off. i guess i gotta start beef to get recognition on lb. this shit is like wwe need publicity stunts and shit

Warren Peece
11-09-2009, 06:04 PM
^^ the last part you wrote...is the dumbest shit i've read today. and i've read a lot of dumb shit." i guess i gotta start beef to get recognition on lb. this shit is like wwe need publicity stunts and shit"

not hating on you but c'mon man....

$ha-Money
11-09-2009, 08:33 PM
since idk who the fuck you are i guess you dont know shit about lb, i never start beef on here cause it's pointless to get mad at and threaten someone you'll never see. but i see random beef started all around and it always get attention, shit i know i get my attention. so since i been on this site for years and battle everybody known and won atleast once, and made a bunch of top tracks i figured fuck it why not start some shit. you gotta give the ppl what they want and i finally got a lil extra time on my hand. and i know there's some ppl thats been waitin for this opportunity. but since i have no idea who you are i'll let ya lil comment slide, that post was for ppl i actually know

RanTiK-ReapeR
11-09-2009, 09:45 PM
Dont really know any but im sure there is prolly alot of good ones!

Warren Peece
11-09-2009, 11:26 PM
you'll let the post slide? no no no i'll LET YOU let the post slide hahaha. you know who the fuck i am..and i know enough about LB to tear a new vagina in it. :)

$ha-Money
11-10-2009, 12:55 AM
yea now i know who u are, i don't keep up wit the name changes, but i just read what u said last time all i seen was dumbest shit i read all day. thats what i was sayin tho its dumb as fuck u gotta start beef or do some dumb shit for niggas not to front. shit i know u know that

Warren Peece
11-10-2009, 01:11 AM
yeah..i spose..like ya gotta stoop to the level

Just C
11-10-2009, 02:14 AM
I dont get what your problem is sha...you go missing for a decade come back to a best on lb thread & cry when your names not brought up

TRE
11-10-2009, 03:32 AM
well I made like 3 lists LOL more than I thought..

that being said.. appreciate it.. and Im not mentioning names.. cause I respect every artist that puts in work for this rap shit.. PERIOD

MacG
11-10-2009, 12:31 PM
Good point Tre. And my list didnt have you on it due to your relative inactivity as of late. Or maybe its cause I am inactive on the battle scene and dont see you anymore. Regardless, im glad to see that Skitt brought some light to your skills with his votes. And I regret posting who I think is the 'best' because your exactly right, anyone putting the pen to the paper and creating music, I am a fan of.

Mello Melanin
11-10-2009, 03:32 PM
Sup LB?

I'm new to the forum. I ain't battled nobody yet but I'ma throw my name in the hat. LOL!!!

Joe Krack
11-11-2009, 10:44 AM
LMA0. AT THE WHOLE TITLE. I Don't Have Favorites . But I Do Digg Some Kats Shit On Here.

Warren Peece
11-11-2009, 11:15 AM
la smooth vagina shut up. now.

$ha-Money
11-13-2009, 06:55 AM
truth u already got yaself in a shitty situation wit two other emcees so my advice is watch what u say

Just C
11-13-2009, 07:05 AM
truth u already got yaself in a shitty situation wit two other emcees so my advice is watch what u say

How's this for wathcing what I say?.. go fuck yourself....and I got these 2...funny how you wait for the tag team 2 come out b4 you respond.....i'll say it again incase you missed..in bigger letters this time so it's nice and clear, and easyier to read..GO..................FUCK...........YOUR..... ........SELF

$ha-Money
11-13-2009, 12:47 PM
lol guess u got some good crack to smoke, somethin must be wrong wit u. and i aint see ya gay ass commment ti'll after the song dickhead. bu since u ain't take the warning guess i gotta join in on the beat down u gettin

TRE
11-13-2009, 01:33 PM
beefs brewing LOL imagine that.. beef could come from this topic?? NEVER HHAAH

Grizzlysbeatz
12-21-2011, 11:47 PM
i like illimit

Snowbizzle
12-22-2011, 12:13 AM
as of lately.... just c, ticket, bnaz, sixx-shott, swavy,wondergurl
all time...hmmm willgrubz, bhonest, dj wenjay,

SIXX-SHOTT
12-23-2011, 08:03 AM
i dont have favorites..i have some i admire..some i respect..and some i cant stand..(i'll let you put your name under what catagory it belongs in).. :)