PDA

View Full Version : HOLY FUCK! Illmaculate just beat TheSaurus!!

pUL5e
10-30-2009, 04:01 PM
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!

This is the best battle i've ever fucking seen...

yes its better than Murda Mook vs ____namehere___

and Serius Jones vs ____namehere____ and Hollow vs _____namehere____

and Conceited vs _____namehere____ you know where the fuck i'm gettin at!!!!!

HOTTEST BATTLE EVER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSdziAMwsDQ

I know i'm a week late on this, idc, suck a dick.

pUL5e
10-30-2009, 04:19 PM
Stfu. :rolleyes:

YOUR MOM WAS LATE!

NiXWoN
10-30-2009, 05:50 PM
illest battle i've ever seen. < full stop

Just C
10-30-2009, 06:00 PM
Illmac Got it with that 2009/still aint been on & album of mine line..hahaha ..crazy

Chimalli
10-30-2009, 08:34 PM
Lmao this kid got his balls wet

UNKNOWN ARTIST
10-31-2009, 05:12 AM
there's been a few threads about this already ..... but i've seen saurus come way harder .... prolly the best i've saw illmac spit though ..... it was kinda wasted for me cuz i found out who won way before the video was released so that took some of the shine of it for me ..... i would've liked to see saurus come with more personals he clearly would have for illmac ... cuz ill went the fuck in with the personals ... lol

Phonocide
10-31-2009, 08:08 AM
I have no idea why, aside from knowing Saurus personally (back in the day) and obviously following his shit since he popped off, but I have a feeling Saurus gave that one to Ill. He's never came soft like that in the finals of anything. 1/3rd of his lines were filler, and NOBODY brings filler to a finals battle, especially one as hyped as that, considering they've killed Scribble together as a team for the past 3 years+. Ill came hard, but Saurus came pathetic for the status of that matchup. I couldn't tell you why, but I think Saurus poured one for his homie.

-$aw

Turbulence
10-31-2009, 08:44 AM
thesuarus has terrible flow, cringe worthy

UNKNOWN ARTIST
10-31-2009, 10:24 AM
there's no way saurus let him win ..... illmac already beat him ... i'm pretty sure he wouldn't wanna go 0-2 on purpose

Sinseer
10-31-2009, 10:31 AM
lol the saurs was like nah, ill go with punches wont go with all the personals i could use, illmac was like fuck it if im gunna battle go all out