PDA

View Full Version : Holy Shit: Beans jus went the fuck in on Jay-Z .....

Real Talk
10-30-2009, 03:47 PM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhSwB4519X0q89rdO4

^^ I guess da nigga Jigga called da cops on Beans & now its war ...... :high: ....... I fucks wit Jay-Z hard but UUUUUMMMMM, Sigel aint da nigga to fuck wit ....... Jay got too many nice niggas takin shots at em nowadays ....... :high: .......

Verse2
10-31-2009, 12:36 AM
4 real...

i fux wit Beans...and when i listened to da track last night...i felt bad for dat nigga...he did carry The Roc on his back...all dem beefs he did take up 1st...and destroyed niggaz...he repped dat shit hard...harder den all dem niggaz...and to kno he sat n jail...and jay couldn't even hold em down...for somebody supposedly rich...comeee onnn...

i read somebodies comment dat made me look at 50cent differently...and made me respect him a bit more...and jay~z alot less...and let it b known i hate 50...but they was like say whatchu want about 50...at least his people dat have been loyal to him are doing ish...they doin shows...i mean he might play dem out and shit...but he's been taking care of lloyd banks...and yayo...they b right up there on stage wit em

Beans help build da Roc...4real...dat nigga was instrumental to a big portion of da niggaz money back den...and aside from not holding him down n jail...Beans comes home...and all dat...not hate~n and wish~n bad on da nigga...he gets an offer 2 make his own money...and Jay can't even give him dat....what kinda shit is dat...what kinda friend is dat...after i heard all dat...all i could day is fuck Jay~z...on some real shit...how u gon fuck over ya right hand man...

i really feel for Beans right now...he had 2 sit and twiddle his thumbs...bcuz somebody he considered "a friend" held him back...i can relate to dat on some real ish...so i feel for dat nigga...so fuck Jay~z...i can understand u doing dat shit to niggaz u ain't really care for...niggaz who weren't ya peeps....like LL and all dem niggaz at def jam...cuz we already knew u were grimey...but 2 do dat shit to Beans.......naaa...fuck Jay~z...i'm bout 2 blast Ether on some "fuck da neighbors type shit"....lmao

BigMouthSmallKid
10-31-2009, 01:08 AM
^ jay fell off long ago and how many times you gonna say fuck jay z in every sentence bro?

Chimalli
10-31-2009, 01:19 AM
I NEVER liked Jay.
He just in it for the money...see how
'album sells' are important to him...cause he tryna get drake, kid cudi and kanye on the album.
how the fck are the other blueprints old skool..and this piece of shit is as new as Soulja boy's album??
I dont like the beat from the beanie diss...but he did kill him

Verse2
11-03-2009, 09:40 PM
yeaaaa

i feel u...i didn't like da beat either...and his verses weren't exactly da strongest part...what he said at da end is what got me...like damnnn....my dude is frustrated as a mug

HipHopKnowledge
11-04-2009, 06:05 PM
yea i was shocked to hear this the other day.. bleek no longer jay z hype man either