PDA

View Full Version : Worst Rapper TODAY

Chimalli
10-27-2009, 07:43 PM
My vote is in....
if you got some extra artists you wanna add, go ahead.
I give lil Wayne a break..because at least he's decent.
I liked 4 songs from him..but im not a real fan of him anymore..not since the carter 2

SpiFFy KiLLz
10-27-2009, 07:52 PM
Soulja Boy definitely!!!! he has destroyed wat was left on HIP HOP

SpiFFy KiLLz
10-27-2009, 07:53 PM
gucci MAINE also cant rhyme for shit but people tend to like him

Chimalli
10-27-2009, 07:53 PM
Yep...I hate all of them lmao
can someone tell me who's dick is Gucci mane sucking to get all those plays?
seriously.

Brodie B
10-27-2009, 10:59 PM
I voted soulja boy...btw you see oj da juiceman get booed off stage in new york haha it was funny as hell.

King_Lyric
10-27-2009, 11:08 PM
RICK ROSS ... I Can Respect Soulja Because He's For The NEW GENERATION.. But RICK ROSS IS THE BIGGEST FRAUD Since Vanilla Ice..

Chimalli
10-27-2009, 11:23 PM
Some On The List Aren't Relevant. -Student

Like who??????

OATS
10-27-2009, 11:56 PM
Soulja Boy
But everyone else except Ross Joe Wayne And Plies

Are straight garbage

I can prove those rappers are good right now

Gucci definetly can Rap
No Bullshit

Chimalli
10-28-2009, 12:00 AM
Gucci = garbage.
people tend to like him for no reason
soulja boy = garbage.
everyone on the list is wack...
I give wayne a chance..and that's all
cause at least he's been in the game for a while..and he actually "RAPS"

LunaticK
10-28-2009, 12:05 AM
I Rather Listen to Soulja Boy then Gucci, he is unbearable. I voted for rick ross though cuz he is a pussy.

Why is Sean Price in this, He is one of the dopest rappers out.:pimp:

Verse2
10-28-2009, 12:09 AM
4real 4real

eventho rick ross is fake as shit...he can still rap...i mean think about it...most niggaz didn't even stop fuck~n wit em til da cop shit came out...when he 1st came out niggaz was on his dick...he's aiiight lyrically...wayne gotta b given some credit too...whether u like em or not...he's 1 of da only niggaz out there...dat can make a song hot...and got a bizzzilion songz...kno what i mean...4 a while him...T.I...and luda were taking turns carring da south...and for as many artist dey got down there...dat says alot..."we taking ova"...there ain't a nigga alive who can't say when dat song comes on they ain't recite~n his verse...somebody whose da wackest rapper u wouldn't look 4ward 2 da niggas verse and recite it...lol...dats jus my logic...drake for a newbie...he's pretty talented...i fux wit em...he came n da game and made a pretty big ripple...dats pretty note worthy u ask me...and fat joe is mediocre...but he ain't bad bad...everybody else on dat list....***wacknesssss***

plies is ass as hell...he can't even talk on beat...and dats jus sad...lmao

i'm vote~n dat nigga...at least wit soulja boy ish da beat b aiiight and he's getting alil bit better...plies jus need 2 off his self

LunaticK
10-28-2009, 12:17 AM
4real 4real

eventho rick ross is fake as shit...he can still rap...i mean think about it...most niggaz didn't even stop fuck~n wit em til da cop shit came out...when he 1st came out niggaz was on his dick...he's aiiight lyrically...wayne gotta b given some credit too...whether u like em or not...he's 1 of da only niggaz out there...dat can make a song hot...and got a bizzzilion songz...kno what i mean...4 a while him...T.I...and luda were taking turns carring da south...and for as many artist dey got down there...dat says alot..."we taking ova"...there ain't a nigga alive who can't say when dat song comes on they ain't recite~n his verse...somebody whose da wackest rapper u wouldn't look 4ward 2 da niggas verse and recite it...lol...dats jus my logic...drake for a newbie...he's pretty talented...i fux wit em...he came n da game and made a pretty big ripple...dats pretty note worthy u ask me...and fat joe is mediocre...but he ain't bad bad...everybody else on dat list....***wacknesssss***

plies is ass as hell...he can't even talk on beat...and dats jus sad...lmao

i'm vote~n dat nigga...at least wit soulja boy ish da beat b aiiight and he's getting alil bit better...plies jus need 2 off his self

Fat Joe is lyracist, I remember tracks he would tear apart on a big pun level. Nothing can take that away. But Ross, he talks about the same shit, BOSS, I got money, BOSS, Big Chain, BOSS, ICED OUT Watch, BOSS, Big Name, ROSS AKA BOSS, Fuck that shit. The real rick ross was a infamous criminal but this one is a wanna be. Hes a Tool in it for the money so fuck that shit.

OATS
10-28-2009, 12:18 AM
Gucci = garbage.
people tend to like him for no reason
soulja boy = garbage.
everyone on the list is wack...
I give wayne a chance..and that's all
cause at least he's been in the game for a while..and he actually "RAPS"

You have to get credit where it is due

Wayne go in
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAccCHVj3_0&feature=related

Gucci go in
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNCItR3MzRw

Fat Joe go in
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SHExH3E48U

And Ross Go in
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NkHSxdSPW0

Oh yeah My Son Plies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPO4dBjUOYI&feature=related

What Sean Prince Go Abysmal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9-l7ACEzpc

chill

Wurd up why yall lie on this man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eqo-DaDvxKQ&feature=related

and drake is fake
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VnWPRNzd3Q

that is a blackberry

Asher roth fake too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XNTNZeMv44 maybe real

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XNTNZeMv44
Whack and fake
that is a cellphone

my fault i take that back ash my pops
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK_GZeoD4p4&feature=related

Chimalli
10-28-2009, 12:55 AM
wow you seriously don't have a clue.
not one of those videos were even good.
to you, maybe..cause you haven't heard good shit before.
how is asher roth fake?
just cause you cant freestyle doesnt mean you cant rap.
Every rapper on the list is fake and wack

Chimalli
10-28-2009, 12:56 AM
especially Fake,
90% of rappers in mainstream are pure fraud
I can name you a couple more..but naw
and it's funny how they get exposed..and lose everything.
all because of "1" Lie.
so thats why you gotta spit the truth..always

OATS
10-28-2009, 01:03 AM
especially Fake,
90% of rappers in mainstream are pure fraud
I can name you a couple more..but naw
and it's funny how they get exposed..and lose everything.
all because of "1" Lie.
so thats why you gotta spit the truth..always

You tweakin please dont make me set you straight

Im not tryna get out of character

I know so much about rap that it doesnt even make sense

Can you rap better than anyone on this list

Come on

No disrespect

Man to Man

Keep it real

Chimalli
10-28-2009, 01:07 AM
Rap better than those on the list???
hell yeaaaaaah
anybody can.
you talking about freestyles dude.
this aint even about that...most of the frees they spit are written.

Chimalli
10-28-2009, 01:09 AM
You call asher roth fake?
tell me how??
cause he talks about REAL shit? and not about slanging coke, or leaning back to a club joint, or acting gangsta trying to steal pac's style, or say nas killed hip-hop, or talk about gucci bandanas? haha
pick one..which one?

OATS
10-28-2009, 01:17 AM
You call asher roth fake?
tell me how??
cause he talks about REAL shit? and not about slanging coke, or leaning back to a club joint, or acting gangsta trying to steal pac's style, or say nas killed hip-hop, or talk about gucci bandanas? haha
pick one..which one?

Chill out

you cant go deep

wayne got like 100 flows

Gucci is super consistent

Joe is real everything he says he does

If you listen real good to Plies he goes in Wurd

Ross is a savage

everyone else is a beast

and you No

i aint tryna play u but
Nah you cant compare to them

I cant either

i can compare to most people on this forum Wurd to God

and im probably better

No bullshit

Chimalli
10-28-2009, 01:20 AM
Chill out

you cant go deep

wayne got like 100 flows

Gucci is super consistent

Joe is real everything he says he does

If you listen real good to Plies he goes in Wurd

Ross is a savage

everyone else is a beast

and you No

i aint tryna play u but
Nah you cant compare to them

I cant either

i can compare to most people on this forum Wurd to God

and im probably better

No bullshit

Look, you obviously have something against me.
why would you post videos of artists that are wack? trying to prove that they are good? when you know...I know...everyone knows they suck?
but you failed miserably.
you new to rap..and it looks like you searched those artists up..and whatever came up, you posted.
stop trying to prove me wrong..because you Can't.
I can post vids of these artists getting exposed and wack shit from them. but waste of time.
and at a record of 0-1, yep your really good.

Verse2
10-28-2009, 01:36 AM
damn...niggaz gett~n heated...lmaoooo

niggaz pick and choose who dey like...4 most people...if u like Rick Ross...den u listen 2 all da nigga ish...but if u don't...u prolly hear his ish and turn it off...or say u heard 1 song of his...and say naa i jus don't like da nigga....

den when ya peeps put chu on 2 1 of his good songs...u b like dats aiiight...but itz stilll wack...cuz u den already made ya decision on say~n he's wack and he ain't ya style...i mean dats kool...and i get what da dude above me is say~n...there are alot of rappers n da game dat are good...and jus because the shit u hearing is wack...doesn't make dem wack...

cuz u listen 2 wayne...and his cd is noth~n like his mixtapes...his verses go in on da mixtapes...but dats because da record labels tie ur hands...and if u can't appeal 2 da grand audience den u get put on da shelf...den nobody hears ya ass...lol...

jus like niggaz dog my nigga rule...but before 50cent...everybody was bump~n Rule...den niggaz got bias...and started say~n he was wack...but "everybody" had at least 1 Ja Rule album...

there are alot of wack rappers out there...and when u think about it...da fact that we're even mentioning dese dudes...says that their better den we're giving em credit for...da wack niggaz are da niggaz who aren't being talked about

really think about dat....

Chimalli
10-28-2009, 01:39 AM
damn...niggaz gett~n heated...lmaoooo

niggaz pick and choose who dey like...4 most people...if u like Rick Ross...den u listen 2 all da nigga ish...but if u don't...u prolly hear his ish and turn it off...or say u heard 1 song of his...and say naa i jus don't like da nigga....

den when ya peeps put chu on 2 1 of his good songs...u b like dats aiiight...but itz stilll wack...cuz u den already made ya decision on say~n he's wack and he ain't ya style...i mean dats kool...and i get what da dude above me is say~n...there are alot of rappers n da game dat are good...and jus because the shit u hearing is wack...doesn't make dem wack...

cuz u listen 2 wayne...and his cd is noth~n like his mixtapes...his verses go in on da mixtapes...but dats because da record labels tie ur hands...and if u can't appeal 2 da grand audience den u get put on da shelf...den nobody hears ya ass...lol...

jus like niggaz dog my nigga rule...but before 50cent...everybody was bump~n Rule...den niggaz got bias...and started say~n he was wack...but "everybody" had at least 1 Ja Rule album...

there are alot of wack rappers out there...and when u think about it...da fact that we're even mentioning dese dudes...says that their better den we're giving em credit for...da wack niggaz are da niggaz who aren't being talked about

really think about dat....

Nobody's getting heated. lmao
and you made no sense at ALL
i bet even you voted on the poll.
I jst puyt it like this...90% of rappers in mainstream are fake/wack!!

OATS
10-28-2009, 01:43 AM
Look, you obviously have something against me.
why would you post videos of artists that are wack? trying to prove that they are good? when you know...I know...everyone knows they suck?
but you failed miserably.
you new to rap..and it looks like you searched those artists up..and whatever came up, you posted.
stop trying to prove me wrong..because you Can't.
I can post vids of these artists getting exposed and wack shit from them. but waste of time.
and at a record of 0-1, yep your really good.

Yo a bitch tired so check this out

I dont give two shits about any of these rappers

They all have good songs

Nextly

I lost that battle on some bullshit
Some of his bitch ass friends cheated oh well
Its a computer

Nextly
I been heard plies,gucci,wayne,ross,and joes songs i posted

the other ones yeah a bitch found em cuz you posted the mofukas names

and ive been rapping since eleven

I rap about the only thing that makes since God

check this out
http://www.zshare.net/download/674545225a8f5503/

i gotta go

my bad
good night

Chimalli
10-28-2009, 01:45 AM
Yo a bitch tired so check this out

I dont give two shits about any of these rappers

They all have good songs

Nextly

I lost that battle on some bullshit
Some of his bitch ass friends cheated oh well
Its a computer

Nextly
I been heard plies,gucci,wayne,ross,and joes songs i posted

the other ones yeah a bitch found em cuz you posted the mofukas names

and ive been rapping since eleven

I rap about the only thing that makes since God

check this out
http://www.zshare.net/download/674545225a8f5503/

i gotta go

my bad
good night

Thats ^ what I called Heated, lmao
you make no sense dude..first you say they go in..and then you say you dont giva shit about them?
you were just trying to prove me wrong..admit it.
but you failed.
Yes, like 2 of them on the list have '1" good song.
but all of them? now your just playing stupid.
anyways, suck it easy

OATS
10-28-2009, 01:47 AM
Thats ^ what I called Heated, lmao
you make no sense dude..first you say they go in..and then you say you dont giva shit about them?
you were just trying to prove me wrong..admit it.
but you failed.
Yes, like 2 of them on the list have '1" good song.
but all of them? now your just playing stupid.
anyways, suck it easy

Shonuff

you got me

Verse2
10-28-2009, 02:03 AM
aiiight...u say jus because a rapper is fake he's wack

like u said 90% of rappers are fake...but their making money...doin shows...and people are watch~n their videos...buy~n their albums...for somebody whose wack...why is dat?

cuz music is music...

anybody can make a hit song...

i mean for real...if "lip gloss" could make it big...let alone "chicken noodle soup wit a soda on da side"...dat shows what music has become...kno what i'm say~n

if niggaz are wack...then they shouldn't b on...but they are...cuz somebodies buy~N their albums...maybe me and u aren't...but their fans obviously have a bigger piece of da pie den we do...cuz they wouldn't still b out...when rule was done...he was done...u didn't see no videos...no songs on da radio...none of dat...but dese wack niggas dat are on da list...are still relevant and popping for some reason...dats da point i was making...if they were wack as we say they were...we wouldn't b vote~n on em...we're feeding their name

Z RACK
10-28-2009, 02:23 AM
that looks like a sesame street list ,, one of these things don't belong with the others ,, Sean Price ??? why would you even put him in the list with a bunch of shitty mainstream rappers you stupid fuck

Sinseer
10-28-2009, 03:26 AM
yeah wtf why put sean price there morons lol...rest are pretty much straight t ras h

NiXWoN
10-28-2009, 06:02 AM
wiz khafilia made an account on this site WELL before he was famous for advertising....

Nawshus
10-28-2009, 07:06 AM
Solja boy how ever u call his bitchass

FeRnO
10-28-2009, 10:17 AM
FAT JOE IZ A FUCKIN SELL OUT!! DATS WHY I VOTED 4 HIM

Chimalli
10-28-2009, 10:34 AM
that looks like a sesame street list ,, one of these things don't belong with the others ,, Sean Price ??? why would you even put him in the list with a bunch of shitty mainstream rappers you stupid fuck

wtf your hella stupid.
who else can i put on there? should I add you?

Chimalli
10-28-2009, 10:37 AM
Lmfao
calling me dumb fuck for posting "1" name that didn't belong.
you need to chill the fuck out, you prick

UnEtHıCaL
10-28-2009, 01:09 PM
Ok, for everyone saying Soulja Boi...he never ''ruinined hiphop''. Very very talented like 16 year old if he can ruin the highest selling music industry with just one song, which is cool as fuck in clubs. Soulja Boi done his thing, got rich, as was young as hell. He made his own track, and his own eh...lyrics, and made a song. He was like, any of the dudes on LB's level of hype, before he got himself big on just one surprise hit. Words suck, obviously, but now he's doing RnB and Kiss Me Through The Phone is better than any of Kanye West's gay ass new songs. Better than half of Lil Wayne's gay ass songs, so he is most def not the worst as hes not even a rapper.

Lil Wayne is the worst.

NiXWoN
10-28-2009, 01:42 PM
Kiss Me Through The Phone is better than any of Kanye West's gay ass new songs.

leave....just leave.

Exalted Echelon
10-28-2009, 01:58 PM
hold up............this guy put kimbo price on his list?

donkey sean?

noooooooooooooooooooooo kiddo

Dexter3
10-28-2009, 02:56 PM
Rick ross aint wack....dumbass

UnEtHıCaL
10-28-2009, 03:45 PM
leave....just leave.

Love Lockdown, Heartless etc etc.

NiXWoN
10-28-2009, 03:47 PM
Love Lockdown, Heartless etc etc.

i dont mind either of those songs....and they beat every song soulja boy has ever put out

UnEtHıCaL
10-28-2009, 03:50 PM
But, those songs are designed so that girls can touch their vaginas while listening to them. Not in the sexual way, but in the way guys would keep their hands warm down there. So, how is your vagina?

NiXWoN
10-28-2009, 05:42 PM
But, those songs are designed so that girls can touch their vaginas while listening to them. Not in the sexual way, but in the way guys would keep their hands warm down there. So, how is your vagina?

feeling goooooodd.....

Chimalli
10-28-2009, 08:01 PM
wait a minute...wit a minute!
if anybodys gonna bitch about the list..please tell me who else can i put other than sean price.
cause Idk if sean is rap or r&b lol.
and then...soulja boy didn't kill rap/hip-hop..he HELPED kill rap/hip-hop

Chimalli
10-28-2009, 08:02 PM

Kiss me thru the phone = More homo than 808's and heatbreaks and Lil Wayne's Lollipop combined!!! lmao

Z RACK
10-29-2009, 02:58 AM
Lmfao
calling me dumb fuck for posting "1" name that didn't belong.
you need to chill the fuck out, you prick

no you need to get your shit str8 son , put me on the list lol mufucka do you even rap click the myspace link below and tell me if you can do what i do pussy ass bitch

PRiiME
10-29-2009, 04:42 AM
Kiss me thru the phone = More homo than 808's and heatbreaks and Lil Wayne's Lollipop combined!!! lmao

so your saying that anything that isn't 'i'll kill you if you touch my money or jewels' is wack? pfft Soulja Boy is garbage, but he made more money off one song than you'd ever make in 1000 lifetimes, he doesnt need to try cause he has money. Kanye West is one of the most successful rappers/producers in the industry, so hating on him for trying something new is stupid. maybe he got bored with rap for a while??
wouldn't you like a go on the deep fryer after you got bored with flipping burgers?

my main problem with all the haters of mainstream hip-hop artists is that they obviously don't have a fucking clue how the industry works. you think that just because you spit 'real talk' that every single record label is gonna come after you? Hell no, cause if it doesn't sell they dont want you.
Lil Wayne is the perfect example of a mainstream artist who knows the industry. hopefully you know he is actually a more than capable lyricist, but he's realised that it just doesn't sell anymore. he dropped Lollipop knowing that it would be a hit. Why? because it has a beat that you can dance to. simple as that. the majority of people don't want lyrical diversity anymore, all they want is a beat and an attached dance move. anyone can make money in hip-hop these days because of this.

put it this way, take any lyrical rapper from any time. if you have a Joe Blow rapper dropping Tupac lyricism, it wont sell because its not required in today's world.
conversely, if Tupac was alive and came back to rap, but dropped Lil Wayne lyrics, he'd be an even bigger seller than before because now he'd have whats wanted AND his name.

its all supply and demand. you supply whats demanded, and you make money.

NiXWoN
10-29-2009, 08:11 AM
so your saying that anything that isn't 'i'll kill you if you touch my money or jewels' is wack? pfft Soulja Boy is garbage, but he made more money off one song than you'd ever make in 1000 lifetimes, he doesnt need to try cause he has money. Kanye West is one of the most successful rappers/producers in the industry, so hating on him for trying something new is stupid. maybe he got bored with rap for a while??
wouldn't you like a go on the deep fryer after you got bored with flipping burgers?

my main problem with all the haters of mainstream hip-hop artists is that they obviously don't have a fucking clue how the industry works. you think that just because you spit 'real talk' that every single record label is gonna come after you? Hell no, cause if it doesn't sell they dont want you.
Lil Wayne is the perfect example of a mainstream artist who knows the industry. hopefully you know he is actually a more than capable lyricist, but he's realised that it just doesn't sell anymore. he dropped Lollipop knowing that it would be a hit. Why? because it has a beat that you can dance to. simple as that. the majority of people don't want lyrical diversity anymore, all they want is a beat and an attached dance move. anyone can make money in hip-hop these days because of this.

put it this way, take any lyrical rapper from any time. if you have a Joe Blow rapper dropping Tupac lyricism, it wont sell because its not required in today's world.
conversely, if Tupac was alive and came back to rap, but dropped Lil Wayne lyrics, he'd be an even bigger seller than before because now he'd have whats wanted AND his name.

pac wasn't exactly lyrical he was just a story teller....great rapper but not a great lyricist..

Chimalli
10-29-2009, 10:36 AM
no you need to get your shit str8 son , put me on the list lol mufucka do you even rap click the myspace link below and tell me if you can do what i do pussy ass bitch

are U kiddin?
thats the first thing I did..
and I just laughed...pffttttt

Chimalli
10-29-2009, 10:37 AM

that's where the retarded fans come in...
you think it's about the money...you think just because they make more money than this person or that person, you think they're great????
The brokest rappers is the best, but they don't call him the best..they call the garbage wack ass rich kid the best.
smh

FeRnO
10-29-2009, 10:42 AM
DUDE IS RIGHT!! THE HUNGRIEST, STRUGGLING CATS HAVE BETTER QUALITY TRACKS AND TALENT THEN THE RICH MAINSTREAM CATS!! BECAUSE RICH DUDES GET BIGHEADED AND DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT THE FANS ANYMORE!! JUS ABOUT THE MONEY!!!

OLD LIL WAYNE > NEW LIL WAYNE

4 REAL

Phonocide
10-29-2009, 12:44 PM
so your saying that anything that isn't 'i'll kill you if you touch my money or jewels' is wack? pfft Soulja Boy is garbage, but he made more money off one song than you'd ever make in 1000 lifetimes....

Um. Yes, that IS wack. I think a better question...

So you're saying that Soulja Boy ISN'T wack, because he made a lot of money off of one song?

Seriously? Think about what you just said. If you're truly into hip-hop take that shit back, quick...!

Hip Hop does NOT = Money, and Money sure as hell does NOT = Hip Hop.

You're a dope writer, but get your head straight on that one, fam. You can make money and "be wack" at the same time. Look around!

-$aw

OATS
10-29-2009, 12:55 PM
I aint tryna be a "dick rider" but the new wayne is lyrically better than the old one

Not the new wayne who sounds like he's dying though
Thats his swag
He go hard
And so does Gucci bottom line
He is consistent and real to what he says
He be tryna go in
Wurd

OATS
10-29-2009, 01:23 PM
girls are like busses miss one next fifteen one comin'

hell yes that shit funny

what about this

Lyrics to Pillz :
(feat. MC Breeze)

[Chorus:]
Mac Bre-Z:Is you rollin (repeat 3 times)
Gucci:Bitch i might be(repeat 3 times)
Mac Bre-Z:Girl he geeked up(repeat 3 times)
Gucci:Bitch I might be (repeat 3 times)
Yeeaaaaahhh!

[Verse 1:]
East Atlanta slum man is where I come from
Pass that bubble thrax and put this bean on your tongue
Now everything was gravy til your bitch came in
Bout the same time that that thang kicked in
Now she aint really pretty but she got a nice body
Im geeked up thinkin this Buffie The Body
Aint your name lil Trina cause you look like Janet Jackson
Im off three double stacks and Im lookin for that action
Gucci Mane you stupid man I love the way you flowin
Ridin in my drop but I dont know where Im goin
On two eighty five i keep ridin in a circle
The inside of my ride smellin like a pound of purple
Gucci is your time give me five more minutes and a cold orange juice cause im really really trippin
went to the strip club and request that im da man
The next thing you know I was throwin rubberbands

[Chorus]

[Verse 2:]
Shawty tellin me she aint neva suck no dick
Neva took a pill or neva ate a bitch
You a lie but I aint gonna get upset right now
But I wish I had a lie detector test right now
You say you marry well bitch you might be
But I bet your husband aint Icy like me
She stand on B.C. in my ashy black tee
When dem dope man nikes and dem jore ass jeans
I dont pay her but I still keep that thrax on me
Imma the shit in East Atlanta baby ask about me
Pop one pop two two halves thats three
Aint no waffle house baby hell I cant eat
Gucci hood like your hoodman hes so extreme
Wearin doces in the club cause you kno the boy geeked
Top the top on that thang let you see my seats
We've been rollin rollin rollin we aint slept in weeks

[Chorus]

[Verse 3:]
Gucci Mane [?] nigga get your mind right
Or a crys by the twelve like a case of budlight
sell a cush by a bell so you kno might shit tight
See Im 30 in the morning on a all night flight
Im high like Fabo hood like Shawty
So tell me when to go like my name E-40
A rich rock star nigga Im gonna party
Got a party pack of pillz thats at least bout 40
ill pour dem in your hand like a bag of jelly beans
take two of these pillz call me in the morning
Fifty thousand pillz man Im so real
Three dollars for a pill thats a damn good deal

Ay wassup Gucci Mane. Why you sweatin so hard? Is you rollin or somethin.

Shit well baby I might be. But got damn what is you doin. You jockin a playa. You ch-Chewy ova here right. Look I aint K-Rab baby You know what I mean I'm not a piece of Bubblegum. What I'm doin is not your business. But matta of fact while you ova here is you a waitress or somethin? Cause the shit you got on make you look like you a waitress. So do what you do iight. Imma give you this hundred dollars. Go get you what ever you drankin. Bring me and click about ten of dem orange juices, five crunk juices nd we'll be straight how bout that. Aand is you straight is you single or is you marry.
Cause I might be, Bitch I might be, Bitch I might be, Bitch I might be YEEEAAAAAAAHHH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2H_uZBqva0

Kid Q
10-29-2009, 02:07 PM
Gucci's garbage I cant believe cats think he's nice I swear people dumb, and OJ Da TrashMan is also another garbage rapper.

OATS
10-29-2009, 03:09 PM
Gucci's garbage I cant believe cats think he's nice I swear people dumb, and OJ Da TrashMan is also another garbage rapper.

Gucci go in

why is he whack?

seriously

Wayne definetly is good

Da Chef
10-29-2009, 10:27 PM
OOOOOJJJJJJJJJJJ DA JUICE MAN....Yooo I don't see how this man even gets on the radio....When hear this man on the radio I wanna just take my radio and yank it out my car and throw it out the window!!!! :eek:

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx24/Crook2009/l_c1dcdef76f9846f29a33b8281b46e95e.png

www.soundclick.com/icinstrumentals

JiNx Beatz
10-30-2009, 01:53 AM
Souljaboy the boy wonder who got famous off YouTube?

Verse2
10-30-2009, 02:05 AM
i think Baby should have made dat list...dat nigga is wack as hell...dats jus my opinion...he deff should have made dat list over drake anyway

Chimalli
10-30-2009, 10:14 AM
Hell yeaaaaaaah
but he's not rapping right now

G-Reborn
10-30-2009, 10:27 AM
he got ah albumb.

money 2 blow is his song.

Chimalli
10-30-2009, 10:44 AM
I'll let the rest of 99.9% of ppl tell you why

_SLIPES_
10-30-2009, 11:02 AM
littlewayne is shit , i voted him

G-Reborn
10-30-2009, 11:06 AM
little is 100x's better then you

his multies is better then yours and punchlines.

idk y ppl hate on him
he has dope punchlines and multies.

Chimalli
10-30-2009, 11:08 AM
Worst Rapper:

an emcee who isn't lyrically built, drop tracks and have no impact on the genre of rap; a rapper who waste beats with bullshit hooks and verses; an untalented person embarrassing themselves in either a home-made studio, or actual studio, who's single plays on the radio a few times and is killed, where nobody downloads it because it would be a waste of space on your computer and compact disc.

So Drake is on this list because?
And Wayne is on here because?

I don't care what anybody says. You can sit here and front like you not a fan, but when their music come on, you bump that shit whether it's on the radio, you bought the actual album or you downloaded it from lime wire.

(No Defense)

I've viewed the poll and everyone is voting for Soulja Boy.. why? This kid is not considered a "Rapper". He's more of a Hip-Hop Artist who makes tracks to get clubs/parties started. When your in the club or at a party and his song come on, you don't sit down, or go tell the DJ to turn the shit off, because eventually you start acting a fool and shit especially if your with your home-team (friends).

If your going to make a list of worst "Rappers", make sure they're actual rappers. There is a huge difference between a Hip-Hop Artist and a Rap Artist.

Dude, dont come here with your statistics..and dont say you DIDN'T Vote.
first, rap...hip-hop..same shit.
soulja boy is under the rap/hip-hop genre.
the same genre where Nas. Eminem, Jay-Z, are in...
and I bet your another one of those people who calls everyone 'haters' and thinks as "rich" rappers as the best. because they make more money than us and every other rapper. smfh thats NOT the case.
hip-hop and rap aren't different as it used to be.
you say a rapper is an emcee. but yet Ludacris and Nas made a song called "i do it for hip-hop"
???????
and NO i dont download soulja boy or none on the list (except Wayne's old shit)

G-Reborn
10-30-2009, 11:10 AM
waynes new shit is better.

lyrical wise.

Chimalli
10-30-2009, 11:10 AM
little is 100x's better then you

his multies is better then yours and punchlines.

idk y ppl hate on him
he has dope punchlines and multies.

and another thing....
stop comparing people on the net with rappers.
you should be comparing rappers with rappers.
i can probably think of a couple people here that are better...but what for?
and if your a big fan of wayne..than go out and be a fan.
stop trying to defend him, like he's your little brother

Chimalli
10-30-2009, 11:11 AM
waynes new shit is better.

lyrical wise.

SLAP YOURSSELF...
please

G-Reborn
10-30-2009, 11:14 AM
post one old song of waynes.
and ill post lyrics of his new shit that is more lyrical
its easy. your just a follower and follow the ''smart'' people who dont like him.

Chimalli
10-30-2009, 11:16 AM
no..because I do think he's cool.
he's not on my list..not the greatest..but i barely bump his shit.
so you can't say im a hater like the rest of the dick riders.
and wow..your really retarded.
but thats what happens to people with a name 'better than you' and a avatar of 'the cool kids"

G-Reborn
10-30-2009, 11:18 AM
you just started postin on this fourm a week ago
and have 100 post.

wow.

Chimalli
10-30-2009, 11:21 AM
a week ago?
been here since July moron.
I just havent loged in since a week ago..haha nice try.
please hang yourself. and slap yourself before you hang yourself

G-Reborn
10-30-2009, 11:22 AM
a week ago?
been here since July moron.
I just havent loged in since a week ago..haha nice try.
please hang yourself. and slap yourself before you hang yourself

Exactly.... :high:

UnEtHıCaL
10-30-2009, 12:15 PM
Heres just my run of it:-

There is a difference between rappers and artists. The worst rappers are those who are not lyrical. I don't care what you say, Lil Wayne has some of the most embarssing punchlines every heard in rap, and he has no story to anything he does ever. He is NOT a good rapper. He may be a good artist as people seem to love him, but as a rapper he is not good. Although Soulja Boi is also a bad rapper, based only on his only rap album, his first album, TODAY he is not as he is no longer a rapper, he is an R&B artist, and I think he's doing what Adam Sandley told Seth Rogan in Funny People, talk about getting pussy, and you won't get as much. If you keep it clean, and rap songs that girls can enjoy, you will get all the chicks. Soulja Boi will be knee deep in puntang. As an artist, Lil Wayne and Soulja Boi lack in lyrics but make up for it in music. Personally, I fucking hate that fruity loops type shit, but both have so many fans from it that they HAVE to be good artists.

UnEtHıCaL
10-30-2009, 12:20 PM
100000000000000 bad ones Vs 10 good ones?

UnEtHıCaL
10-30-2009, 12:25 PM
I was on a website the other day about a poll with him and papoose, I was laughing like hell through it, ill try and find it.

UnEtHıCaL
10-30-2009, 12:31 PM
"i'm hot like light"

"i'm in that water like a cruise ship"

"we on like the television"

"i get in her mouth like poledent"

"tougher than nigerian hair"

"i'm leanin like a three legged lion"

"it's going down like down goes frazier"

"like ranch i dip"

"i'm cold like salami"

"I'm so high I could eat a star"

UnEtHıCaL
10-30-2009, 12:32 PM
KarB i've been a little too bust to read shit. Ill try and get to it. I only come on to vent my daily annoyance build up now.

Chimalli
10-31-2009, 01:22 PM
lil wayne is dope shut the eff up. he has flow and swagger, and most of his shiit got good lyricsss....

ithe worst rapper on the list is plies.. all he raps is about sex, with no flow, no good delivery, with shitty everything...lame.....

this is why rap/hip-hop is dead!
people care much about swagg nowadays.
wtf is that????
it will never go back to how it used to be...
and Yes, wayne had a couple good songs, but like Eth mentioned...you can't compare 10 good songs with 1,000 horrible songs

J-Nesio
10-31-2009, 05:02 PM
1) Lil wayne is alright....Better than soulja boy, but not to be compared with the better rappers.
2) stop the hate.....stop the dick riding
3) Every artist on the list is garbage.
but, i would have to go with Gucci Mane.

Just C
11-01-2009, 04:08 PM
"I'm On like television" <Hahahahahaha. I assume Lil Waynes too high to even notice that his T.V has & Off switch..Eh..Who could blame him?, I mean, It's not like he has to worry about paying his electric bill ..

Just C
11-01-2009, 04:13 PM
"Tougher Than Nigerian Hair" < Aint that bad..

slappdoctor
11-01-2009, 09:57 PM
RICK ROSS ... I Can Respect Soulja Because He's For The NEW GENERATION.. But RICK ROSS IS THE BIGGEST FRAUD Since Vanilla Ice..

4reals Rick Ross Is A Snitch Not A Bo$$!!!!

He Used To Work For The Police Like A Real Pig!!!

But He Wanna Rap About Selling This & And That !!! Like He Really Lived That Trap Or Die Life!!!

He A Fake Ass Nigga!!! So if You like Rick Ro$$ You Fake To!!!

Óðinn
11-02-2009, 12:11 AM
Some On The List Aren't Relevant. -Student

hahaha...Very true.... But solja boy?? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit... He should just be put down.:mad: