PDA

View Full Version : Joe Budden Is Overrated

Chimalli
10-26-2009, 10:41 AM
Idk what the big deal is with people saying he's cool.
honestly, the dude is wack imo
and as for himself.. he's the worst human being alive
how the fuck do you try to act hard and beef with rappers you know your gonna lose to?
whoever knocked him out was my hero! :D

Just C
10-26-2009, 11:58 AM
He's UNDERrated...Beef with people he'll lose to? physicly or lyricly?..Raekwon had to get his mans to sneak him ...Is that cool in your book? ..And he smashed Ransom, Saigon, Prodigy and shown Jay z up back in the day on that lil pump it up battle they had...With people like wayne and Drake getting all the shine, How can you say Joe Budden is overated & wack?

NiXWoN
10-26-2009, 06:45 PM
He's UNDERrated...Beef with people he'll lose to? physicly or lyricly?..Raekwon had to get his mans to sneak him ...Is that cool in your book? ..And he smashed Ransom, Saigon, Prodigy and shown Jay z up back in the day on that lil pump it up battle they had...With people like wayne and Drake getting all the shine, How can you say Joe Budden is overated & wack?

co-signed.........

Chimalli
10-26-2009, 07:26 PM

I can name you a whole grip of people that can beat drake and wayne.
whats the difference?
I say he's overrated cause imo..he's just wack.
and he's just picking beefs he knows he's gonna lose..just to get fame.
but yet, he gets his ass kicked twice (physically)...and wants to beef with Wu tang!
you outta get slapped for dat 1!
but, if you like his music..I cant argue. he's just not good in my book.

NiXWoN
10-26-2009, 07:30 PM
I can name you a whole grip of people that can beat drake and wayne.
whats the difference?
I say he's overrated cause imo..he's just wack.
and he's just picking beefs he knows he's gonna lose..just to get fame.
but yet, he gets his ass kicked twice (physically)...and wants to beef with Wu tang!
you outta get slapped for dat 1!
but, if you like his music..I cant argue. he's just not good in my book.

he's better than obie

Chimalli
10-26-2009, 07:31 PM
well it's just an avatar.
he's not like my Idol or nun lol
and No he's not.

Chimalli
10-26-2009, 07:32 PM
But that's just my opinion.
I just think he's overrated...
speaking besides that (drake, wayne, jay-z bullshit)

NiXWoN
10-26-2009, 07:36 PM
he is better than obie in my opinion by a mile and i like obie....drake and wayne are bullshit jay-z is good

Chimalli
10-26-2009, 07:38 PM
Jay-z?
naw he's wack...thats a fact.
im talking about right now...
Doa? and he uses autotune for a track? lmao
then he wants to get young fans to his fanbase by putting drake, KiD CuDi and Kanye?
worst album of the year...and worst Blueprint yet

Chimalli
10-26-2009, 07:38 PM
and thats not all the reasons why his album was Lame.
but yeah..jay-z has lost it

Chimalli
10-26-2009, 09:48 PM
Wayne?
your the one who sounds stupid.
and whoever thinks alike you

Chimalli
10-26-2009, 10:01 PM
smh
if you say so...
i've been hearing wayne since he first came out...and I can think of a million people that can rip him.
only ppl he's better than. are soulja boy, and all those other fags he's with

Chimalli
10-26-2009, 10:09 PM
dude just stop
your young...ignorant about rap/hip-hop.
think wayne is the hardest artist out.
smh

Chimalli
10-26-2009, 10:12 PM
Lmfao!
dude just stop...how did this convo go from "Joe Budden...to Obie Trice to Wayne...to you being better??"
your obviously ignorant about music.
you want to prove something..my inbox is right there partna.
as for this convo..I'll let someone else tell you off

ILLethal
10-26-2009, 10:24 PM
Look @ My Profile.. And Read Some Of Joe Budden Lyrics..Dude Is The Best LYRICIST OUT.. He Really Is The Truth.. Put Your Personal Feelings Aside.. And Just Listen To Him.. I Thought He Was Trash Too.. When SomeOne Told Me To Just Listen To Him.. Then I Realized He Really Is A REAL RAPPER.. Listen To Him Dude.. STOP GOING BY WHAT Happens Off Wax.. And Listen To His Music..

JOE BUDDEN IS SICK.. REAL TALK

Sinseer
10-27-2009, 03:21 AM
joe budden is good, but his attitude is very ehhhh...karb your definetly the dumbest mother fucker on this site

NiXWoN
10-27-2009, 05:35 AM
Jay-z?
naw he's wack...thats a fact.
im talking about right now...
Doa? and he uses autotune for a track? lmao
then he wants to get young fans to his fanbase by putting drake, KiD CuDi and Kanye?
worst album of the year...and worst Blueprint yet

i disagree....i dont listen to kid cudi but i know alot of people like him, nuthing wrong with kanye and think how much money he's gunna make off drake...
plus i dont think blueprint 3 was that bad "empire state of mind" was pretty sick "run this town" was ok etc......

but lets face it fuck all the new cats....

Krs one, rakim etc.. :)

NiXWoN
10-27-2009, 05:35 AM
nobody would cause i'd be agreed with

lil wayne sucks.....

Phonocide
10-27-2009, 07:37 AM
Why is he wack? The only reason you've stated for his "wackness," is him calling out rappers that you THINK are better than him. In my opinion, going after cats with more recognition is respectable. So, if you can give a valid reason for not liking him, I'll give you a valid reason to consider liking him. Deal?

-$aw

Just C
10-27-2009, 08:49 AM
joe budden is good, but his attitude is very ehhhh...karb your definetly the dumbest mother fucker on this site

I like his attitude... I find him entertaining, I think he's funny once he gets going on 1 of his rants.....With out Joe and his blogs..Hip Hop would be just that little bit duller.. lol...He has his place & serves his purpose.. And he can more than back it up on the mic..He talks alot of common sense too (At times)..He was dead right about the vibe brackets And he was right about how he should be able to call rappers out without it getting into some b.s....REMEMBER THE OLD DAYS? when you could challenge another MC without it getting violent?..Why didnt meth step up? why did busta get involved talking bout he needs to get smacked in the mouth? why did raekwons bodygaurd punch him and not raekwon himself..they did everything but step up to the plate (Especially meth talking about joe trinna get his foot in the door by going at him) why meth ? why not 50? why not jay z? why not wayne? lol..think about that...and theres a huge irony in the fact your slating joe for beefing with other rappers on a forum board on a site called LETS BEEF

Phonocide
10-27-2009, 09:20 AM
Good call, Truth. Fuck Budden for talkin' trash in the rap game like a douchebag.

With that said, which one of you garbage-mouth pussies wanna battle?

-$aw

Chimalli
10-27-2009, 10:42 AM
I like his attitude... I find him entertaining, I think he's funny once he gets going on 1 of his rants.....With out Joe and his blogs..Hip Hop would be just that little bit duller.. lol...He has his place & serves his purpose.. And he can more than back it up on the mic..He talks alot of common sense too (At times)..He was dead right about the vibe brackets And he was right about how he should be able to call rappers out without it getting into some b.s....REMEMBER THE OLD DAYS? when you could challenge another MC without it getting violent?..Why didnt meth step up? why did busta get involved talking bout he needs to get smacked in the mouth? why did raekwons bodygaurd punch him and not raekwon himself..they did everything but step up to the plate (Especially meth talking about joe trinna get his foot in the door by going at him) why meth ? why not 50? why not jay z? why not wayne? lol..think about that...and theres a huge irony in the fact your slating joe for beefing with other rappers on a forum board on a site called LETS BEEF

Beefing in real life is waaaay different than beefing on a website.
Joe is a bitch in person...he thought he could get respect, but he doesn't know how to beef. Unlike 50, 50 makes beefing fun, makes fun of you, exposes you, drops a whole mixtape and just str8 out bags on you till you get pissed off. you just gotta face da fact that beefing is more than 'talking shit'. and you aint getting respect like that,
Oh, and FYI: Meth is better than Joe

Chimalli
10-27-2009, 10:44 AM
Good call, Truth. Fuck Budden for talkin' trash in the rap game like a douchebag.

With that said, which one of you garbage-mouth pussies wanna battle?

-$aw

send it my way partna :D

Just C
10-27-2009, 11:13 AM
Then why didnt meth battle him? cause he knows what joe will do, And as for 50..he makes a whole mixtape..and he is entertaining, granted..but Joe has 10x the lyrical prowess of 50, and could do what 50 takes a whole mixtape to do in 1 track..instead of all this b.s..go look up some joe diss tracks and LISTEN..later

Just C
10-27-2009, 11:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V85Scrb5aMc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzPxqHF7NO4&feature=related

NiXWoN
10-27-2009, 12:32 PM

co-signed...

Just C
10-27-2009, 01:53 PM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=V85Scrb5aMc&feature=related

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzPxqHF7NO4&feature=related

Incase ya missed them

Just C
10-27-2009, 01:54 PM
Fuck it lol .. Page 3

ILLethal
10-27-2009, 03:00 PM
For U JOE BUDDEN "HATERS" - Listen To This .. And Tell Me Why U Think JOE BUDDEN Isn't A Nice Lyricist And Rapper.. After U Listen To This Track.. He SHOWS Both ABILITY.. Lyricist And Rapper/Diss Rapper --

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZfQWjhJRqw

Chimalli
10-27-2009, 07:38 PM
Didn;'t I already gave you reasons...
I hate his attitude..and he's a bitch.
and as for his lyrics and all dat...they arent THAT good to be calling him a fave.
im not a hater..theres my reasons why he doesnt fit on my list.

Just C
10-27-2009, 08:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI-mKyepyEs&feature=related

Just C
10-27-2009, 09:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B8k_QHYQvw&feature=related

Just C
10-27-2009, 09:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B8k_QHYQvw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM7GC3GchU4&feature=fvw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWnOHZxtV6Q&feature=related

Just C
10-27-2009, 09:15 PM
^^^^^ Lyrics

It's the nigga with the mask on that will yack dude for jewels
Aint gotta say it, that dudes the truth
make me put that tool to use
these niggaz will be in the game shakin like Mahmoud Abdul Rauf/
Not turrets, gotta rep, my team to the end
Lambos to ferraris to the beamers to the benz
If I blam it'll kill, never ran never will
only thing that bleed on me is these jeans on my timbs
Hat low its not a weak link in my squad
I'm LL In Too Deep, I'm thinkin I'm God
As far as rappers I'm thinkin theyre frauds
call 'em all rubix cubes cause I really used to think they was hard
For once trust me you don't wanna start problems
the pound will make you Eddie Curry wit a heart problem
So if you on the block wit only a few grams man
then you a bird nigga, Tucan Sam
And any beat ima air that, rappers just gotta wear that
Fox Brown should be the only one that can't hear that
Hit you in the spine or the belly, gun on me
I ain't Sticky Fingaz, I ain't leave mine in the telly, smell me?
Thank god he ain't fuckin wit that red line
cuz i'll merk any nigga that disrespect mine
If it wasnt fed time, or lock up or rec time, dude 'll be a daily news headline
You ain't the best, what memo got sent?
if you got dogs what kennel they in?
So if you wanna get fresh like a mentos mint
then it'll tempt those men, wit clips longer than Leno's chin
Aint no type guts wit you
you terrel owens them niggaz that wear eagles they don't even wanna fucc wit you
Me fam? I was pimpin weed dirt, back when niggaz used to rock Simpsons t-shirts
I'll give it to any nigga, I mean any nigga
big man or skinny nigga, dare a dude tempt me nigga
auto or semi nigga, dump it till it's empty nigga
they don't even want you in New York, you like Penny nigga
Check the time it's around that hour
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't super or luigi or Mario, ain't found that power
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower
Cowards, know the toys bust loco
they tryin to dap my hand like the Boy's Club logo
And yea that 5 slide and clock
im the million dollar baby, but I won't die tryin to box
Dont want a piece of the cake, I won't the pie and all
I don't believe 'em when they say they be supplying the raw
You don't move white you lyin dogg
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog
These dudes is broke don't know the feeling of bread
they in dept, tampon niggaz still in the red
And the fans keep askin if ya man stopped beefin
I call 'em Mr. Fantastic, tell 'em stop reaching

INile
10-27-2009, 10:26 PM
Joe Budden is one of the most real MCs out there, cause dude only talks about the same shit everyone does, but he goes outside the box where too many are too scared to step foot... and thats talking about everyday life shit. Joe Buddens is under-rated and probably will be forever under-rated. I bet the person who put these up never actually sat down and listened to JB's music.. and I aint talking bout that bs.. the industry got him to do to sell records.. Im talking bout mixtapes and the songs on the albums that niggaz sleeping on. Pll be killing me with that jive.. If it aint talking about killing, drugs, etc.. niggaz think its wack.. what kind of life do you live where those are the ONLY things that happen in your life?

King_Lyric
10-27-2009, 11:02 PM
Yo.. Niggas Think Joe-Budden Is Still On The Same Level He Was When He FIRST CAME OUT.. He UNDER-RATED.. And He's By Far The MOST IMPROVED Artist Out.. His Style Has DRASTICALLY Changed From His Pump It Up Days.. Fuck What You Heard.. DownLoad RANSOM NOTE.. And Then Tell Me Is JOEY TO BE FUCKED WITH.. He Murdered Ransom's Ass.. After That RANSOM Wanted Nothing To Do With Joey On Wax.. Then Joey MURDERED SAIGON's Ass.. And SAIGON Stopped Trying To Diss Him.. I Can Go ON and ON.. About His Lyrical Ability..

But Yall Will Only Listen To ONE SIDED... MOTHERFUCKERS.. That If THere Not Talking About How Much Money They Waiste N A Club..or .FAKE KILLINGS.. -THEN THEY WON'T GET LISTENED TO.. Get Off The BULLSHIT.. And Listen To JOE BUDDEN.. And SLAUGHTER HOUSE.. A Real Hip-Hop Artist Will Rezpect The Shit Joey Be On..

Verse2
10-27-2009, 11:10 PM
i feel u...there are a bunch of artist dat are slept on in da music industry...that because maybe da marketing look isn't there...or what da nigga stands for niggaz don't stand behind em...i've always been a D~block fan...Styles 2 da death...dats my nigga...they have been n da game for 10 years...and niggaz still respect dem...still go in strong...nice lyrics...but because they are street minded and refuse to sell out and go pop or tecno...they can't become a house hold name...budden is my dude too...i fux wit him hard...i jus feel like Game he talks too much...some people are musical genius...but lack serious common sense...and i think buddens is 1 of them...Kanye is another 1...Jay~z another 1...their music is self exclamatory...but once they start talk~n...seems like hate comes out their mouth...idk...if buddens could jus do his music...and let his music speak for itself...he might b able to finally make dat transition...but he been diggin his self a hole wit da media...da raekwon shit...goin against anybody n Wu...messed his fan base up...da whole tahiry mess...if he can beat da media...he may be able to finally do jus dat

LunaticK
10-28-2009, 12:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cn_vIfcyXs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqq0728VeZQ

Chimalli
10-28-2009, 01:00 AM
Methodman & redman have been in the game waaaaaay before Joe.
Joe has been fucking up...so nobody likes him.
even with that shit aside, I just can't get into his music.
I heard 1 good song..but still not good enuff to be on my list as my Faves

OATS
10-28-2009, 01:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cn_vIfcyXs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqq0728VeZQ

Method Man is a fucking savage

He is from Newark Nj

Brick fuckin city

where the best rappers come from

Joe buddens be in Newark too

I go hard im from newark

So lets go

Chimalli
10-28-2009, 01:14 AM
Method Man is a fucking savage

He is from Newark Nj

Brick fuckin city

where the best rappers come from

Joe buddens be in Newark too

I go hard im from newark

So lets go

?????
so this is what listeners have come down to..
if an artist is from where U from, you hop on their nuts.
smh
and you say you know about rap/hip-hop...pfftttt

OATS
10-28-2009, 01:21 AM
?????
so this is what listeners have come down to..
if an artist is from where U from, you hop on their nuts.
smh
and you say you know about rap/hip-hop...pfftttt

You wildin Boss

You dont like any rappers

Its called representing

They can eat a dick

Do they make good music?

Yeah

So you

Chill
Wurd

Chimalli
10-28-2009, 01:27 AM
You wildin Boss

You dont like any rappers

Its called representing

They can eat a dick

Do they make good music?

Yeah

So you

Chill
Wurd

I don't like rappers..."I" feel aren't good.
you on the other hand, judge rappers from where they from.
Im from Cali, so..even when west and east had beef, i still bump east shit. cause I know they get down..and I can't argue..or let some beef get in between.
im just saying....listen to the music, stop judging on it for stupid reasons.

OATS
10-28-2009, 01:46 AM
I don't like rappers..."I" feel aren't good.
you on the other hand, judge rappers from where they from.
Im from Cali, so..even when west and east had beef, i still bump east shit. cause I know they get down..and I can't argue..or let some beef get in between.
im just saying....listen to the music, stop judging on it for stupid reasons.

Wurd your're right

Verse2
10-28-2009, 01:49 AM
lmaooo

niggaz is funny....but i do gotta agree wit Chim...u shouldn't bump a nigga jus cuz he's from ya town

me i'm from philly...i live n jersey tho...

and da people i fux wit from philly...i fux wit em because their good

like i fux wit beans...dat nigga is so down 2 earth wit it...and i don't fuck wit em jus cuz he's from philly...but dat nigga is nice...and highly slept on....

and i do fux wit joe buddens...i do feel he's slept on...everybody he's battled he ripped...even da battle between him and jay~z off da pump it up beat...dat was an either or type deal...it coulda gone either way....and for a nigga...people keep proclaiming "da god emcee"...which is ludacris 2 me...lol...datz says alot...u can't come n and get a nigga respect off some beginners luck type shit...he held his own...and even jay had 2 show some respect...

people need 2 give my man joe his due...he ain't wack jus because ya fave artist says uck em...and as far as da method man and joe shit...i think niggas really took dat further den dey should have...

it all started over da hip hop list shit...and when u go by lyrics and shit buddens does have alot of them dudes...da list was off lyrics...method is good...but he shouldn't make best rapper list...i like him for his attitude...not his rapping...wu tang as a collective is nice...but method ain't better den buddens lyrically...and dats where it all stemed from...niggaz hyped it up til niggaz was gett~n heated over da comments...

even joe said he respected da nigga...but lyrically he felt he was better...he even said he would battle him 2 prove it...how come da battle never went down...because i think even method knows da truth...kid is nasty...lol

Chimalli
10-28-2009, 01:56 AM
lmaooo

niggaz is funny....but i do gotta agree wit Chim...u shouldn't bump a nigga jus cuz he's from ya town

me i'm from philly...i live n jersey tho...

and da people i fux wit from philly...i fux wit em because their good

like i fux wit beans...dat nigga is so down 2 earth wit it...and i don't fuck wit em jus cuz he's from philly...but dat nigga is nice...and highly slept on....

and i do fux wit joe buddens...i do feel he's slept on...everybody he's battled he ripped...even da battle between him and jay~z off da pump it up beat...dat was an either or type deal...it coulda gone either way....and for a nigga...people keep proclaiming "da god emcee"...which is ludacris 2 me...lol...datz says alot...u can't come n and get a nigga respect off some beginners luck type shit...he held his own...and even jay had 2 show some respect...

people need 2 give my man joe his due...he ain't wack jus because ya fave artist says uck em...and as far as da method man and joe shit...i think niggas really took dat further den dey should have...

it all started over da hip hop list shit...and when u go by lyrics and shit buddens does have alot of them dudes...da list was off lyrics...method is good...but he shouldn't make best rapper list...i like him for his attitude...not his rapping...wu tang as a collective is nice...but method ain't better den buddens lyrically...and dats where it all stemed from...niggaz hyped it up til niggaz was gett~n heated over da comments...

even joe said he respected da nigga...but lyrically he felt he was better...he even said he would battle him 2 prove it...how come da battle never went down...because i think even method knows da truth...kid is nasty...lol

word! im from philly too, born in Cali...raised in philly..and back to cali :D
but yeah.
i think Joe doesn't know how to beef.
50, he disses rappers, people KNOW are fake.
and he doesnt diss rappers that know will eat him.
why do you think he didn't respond to a couple disses that were thrown at him?
Joe on the other hand..needs help on his fanbase

Verse2
10-28-2009, 02:09 AM
^^^now dat i can completely agree on

50 has always picked and choosed when it came to beef...

and joe does need to learn da ropes to it...or he should jus focus on his str8 up rapping like he said he was gonna do...i completely agree witchu wit dat

jada murked 50...i don't care what nobody says....

and after a few joints...u ain't hear noth~n goin at dem niggaz no more...cuz he knew he got schooled...but people keep say~n they lost...cuz 50 got more money...fuck dat...if we go by hip hop...and lyrics....kiss and dem will win every time...but because da nigga got more money den dem they lost...since when is dat real...dats some gay shit

shotz fired was nastttty

did 50 challenge dat song

helllllll nooo

Verse2
10-28-2009, 01:03 PM
i agree wit da jay~z lost it statement...i feel some people should just bow out gracefully...and save demselves da humiliation...everybody i have heard go off da DOA after him killed it...da chick what is it....umm lil nana...or whatever her name is...when she went off talk~n bout da chicks n da game...she killed it...and she a young~n...and i heard somebody else underground go off it and destroy it...so dat says alot for somebody whose supposedly a legend and itz ya beat...

and i love Nas...do not get me wrong...dat is my dude...he's has maddddd songs dat i fux wit...but da stuff he been putting out lately i feel like he's soiling his legacy too...and by no means am i hater of Nas...dats my nigga...he's top 5...but he's start~n 2 lose it alil bit

as far as Buddens...it all boils down to your style of music...and what u consider hot...there a bunch of different style rappers out there...u got ya str8 up commercials like Soulja Boy...and Rick Ross...dat are in it to make hits

u got ya lyric based dudes...like Buddens and Joell ortiz...and Jada kiss...who got skills...but are slept on...but they get respect from their peers and are still out there...which shows u niggaz fuck wit em

then to me there are a bunch of niggaz dat people fuck wit because of their attitudes...like none of dese niggaz are wack...they jus to me are mainly liked because of their personalities...Snoop...Redman&meth...Busta Rhymes...

^^^all these guys are talented...but to me they aren't so much loved for their songs...but their personalities

then u got ya gun rapper slash punchline artist....where cassidy and reed dollars and murda mook and all dem dudes come n2 play

then u got ya concious dudes...like common and mos def...and talib kweli...who are HIGHLY SLEPT ON....common is dat dude...i don't care what nobody says

u got da rappers who make all their record sales off beefing...niggaz have made talk~n bout niggaz their whole marketing scheme...niggaz like 50...and who can't str8 up rap no more...and they kno it...so dey do a whole bunch of public bashing and ish to bring a buzz 2 their ish...

there are more brackets 2 rap...i gotta b out...so i guess dat'll do for now

NiXWoN
10-28-2009, 06:08 PM
and i love Nas...do not get me wrong...dat is my dude...he's has maddddd songs dat i fux wit...but da stuff he been putting out lately i feel like he's soiling his legacy too...and by no means am i hater of Nas...dats my nigga...he's top 5...but he's start~n 2 lose it alil bit

mega-disagree infact i think his new album "Nigger" was fucking ill as hell

Verse2
10-28-2009, 09:01 PM
some of it was kool to me...didn't feel like typical Nas to me...idk...dat 1 song i liked dat he made da video for..."hero"...i fucked wit dat...and like two other songs on there...prolly some of the other ones would have 2 grow on me...Nas ain't wack...jus feel like he's lose~n a bit of his old luster...he's still better den like 95% percent of da niggas out there...jus feel like he shouldn't push it too much...but wit dat high ass child support dat nigga prolly gonna b rapping da rest of his life til his kid is 18.......

poor Nas...i feel bad 4 u ma nigga

Chimalli
10-28-2009, 09:38 PM
some of it was kool to me...didn't feel like typical Nas to me...idk...dat 1 song i liked dat he made da video for..."hero"...i fucked wit dat...and like two other songs on there...prolly some of the other ones would have 2 grow on me...Nas ain't wack...jus feel like he's lose~n a bit of his old luster...he's still better den like 95% percent of da niggas out there...jus feel like he shouldn't push it too much...but wit dat high ass child support dat nigga prolly gonna b rapping da rest of his life til his kid is 18.......

poor Nas...i feel bad 4 u ma nigga

Stupid Kelis..he fucked up on dat 1 tho..

INile
10-28-2009, 10:02 PM
I like popeye's chicken.. word!

Chimalli
10-28-2009, 10:11 PM
KFC all day!

Verse2
10-28-2009, 10:14 PM
Crown fried!!!!

uck dat....

2 orders of cheese fries and don't b cheap wit it

FeRnO
10-29-2009, 10:45 AM
YA'LL NEED SUM BOJANGLES CHICKEN!! DAT SHIT BANG!! DATS DAT UP NORTH SHIT!! LOL

Angry_Miyagi
10-29-2009, 11:35 AM
Yeah...Agreed...MMMM chikcne...
Kawasaki Ninjistu

OATS
10-29-2009, 12:58 PM
Nah fuck all dat popeyes goes all the way in on two fuckin wheels
biscuits and rice

offerdunks
11-04-2009, 07:43 PM
WASHINGTON ?C President Barack Obama thanked German Chancellor Angela Merkel Monday for her country's "sacrifice" in keeping forces in Afghanistan, noting she was being honored as the first German leader to address a joint session of Congress.Merkel, who met Obama shortly before her appearance on Capitol Hill, said she wanted to use the Oval Office session and her speech to Congress to express gratitude for American support "throughout the process leading up to German reunification."Monday marks 20 years since the Berlin Wall was pulled down, leading to the reunification of Germany. The German capital had been divided among the victorious European allies at the end of World War II and quickly became a symbol of the nike air max (http://www.offerdunks.com) Cold War.Merkel also was making the case in a skeptical Congress on the need for a global deal on climate change. She found a ready audience, however, in Obama, who has made combating warming a top priority."The United States, Germany and countries around the world, I think, are all beginning to recognize why it is so important that we work in common in order to stem the potential catastrophe that can result if we continue to see global warming continue unabated," Obama said.The last time a German leader addressed a single house of Congress was a speech by Chancellor Konrad Adenauer in 1957.The theme of solidarity that Obama referenced during a brief photo session before their meeting was about Germany's commitment to Afghanistan, a delicate issue for Merkel. The United States has urged European countries to step up efforts in NATO's operations, but the war is unpopular in Germany.Merkel is speaking a week after she was sworn in for a second term. Her formation of a new center-right coalition has created some expectations in Washington that the coalition would make it easier for Merkel to support the United States on Afghanistan and other foreign policy issues, including reining in Iran's nuclear program.Annette Heuser, executive director of the Bertelsmann Foundation Washington, a nonprofit organization that focuses on trans-Atlantic cooperation, said political pressures in Germany against the war in Afghanistan remain the same for Merkel."On Afghanistan, it will be a big challenge for her to balance the speech for both an American and a German audience," Heuser said.Despite some skeptical lawmakers, climate change may be less contentious. Ahead of her trip, Merkel said she would look to build support for the climate change deal, which will be under negotiation during a December meeting in Copenhagen. World leaders had hoped the meeting would seal a follow-on agreement to the Kyoto Protocol, which expires in 2012, but now expect it will take longer.The United States did not sign the Kyoto document, nike shoes (http://www.offerdunks.com) even though former Vice President Al Gore was a negotiator behind it. On Tuesday, Gore said he believed Obama will attend the Copenhagen talks to emphasize his administration's commitment to the environment. "He hasn't told me he will go, but I feel certain he will," Gore said in an interview on ABC's "Good Morning America.""The world will be watching Copenhagen, and the fight against climate change is one of the most urgent tasks worldwide," Merkel said in a weekend video message posted on the Internet.U.S. commitments have been tied up in legislation slowly making its way through Congress and unlikely to be completed before the conference. The House has passed a version of a bill that has been criticized as not going far enough, while the Senate is just beginning work on its version of the legislation.Obama has promised to return the United States to a position of leadership on managing climate change after years of U.S. resistance to capping emissions that scientists believe contribute to global warming.Merkel and Obama have demonstrated a friendly and pragmatic relationship, but there have been few signs that they have forged particularly close ties.

Phonocide
11-07-2009, 09:22 AM
I'll say it like this... Budden isn't necessarily "overrated," because at least half the hip-hop heads never felt him to begin with. In other words, he's not terrible, but he's not nearly good enough to be Slaughterhouse. He's holding that crew back, imho. His best solo verse doesn't even touch his worst SH verse, which makes it obvious that he's spittin' somebody elses rhymes, whether they be Crooked or Nickel's. THAT erks me more than the fact that a few random cats think he's actually a sick rapper. He writes some decent shit, and I'll give him credit where it's due, but I sure as hell won't give him credit where it isn't.

Just C
11-07-2009, 11:20 AM
He writes his own shit...So i guess SH wrote all his mixtapes for him? lol...I do agree that he gets out shone on the slaughterhouse mixtapes...But his solo material is nicer than all SH exxcept for maybe Joell..Crooked writes a nice 16 and is good at the freestyle remixes like stronger & 1 mic, royce is crazy with the delivery & punchllines, Joe speaks his mind on wax and delivers alot of tracks people can relate too, Joell has a lil bit of everything I just mentioned...But if you look at solo material.. budden with 10 minutes, nukka, 3 sides to a story, in my sleep, dear diary, find away, and joell with brooklyn b.s, the 125 grams tracks....what have crooked I n royce got to offer in the same mold as those tracks?..nothing that I can think of......

So it's like this

When in slaughterhouse

Crooked I
Royce da 5.9
Joell Ortiz
Joe Budden

When seperate

Joe Budden
Joe'll Ortiz
Royce Da 5.9
Crooked I

Phonocide
11-07-2009, 11:35 AM
Hmm.. Aight then. Well spoken, and I wont necessarily disagree with you. Spittin' for long periods of time doesn't make it better material, though. I wouldn't even say lyricism automatically makes them better arists either. So my "seperate" list would differ. I've heard every track you named and wouldn't put JB's solo material near the top of that list. I guess that's why we have opinions. I respect, and actually agree with everything you said. I would just order those lists a bit differently, based on what I like to hear.

BigMouthSmallKid
11-11-2009, 10:12 AM

what are you talkin about sneak him? he was going @ wu tang as a whole and he is over rated he's got some nice tracks but he isn't a consistent artist he'll drop a dope track then he'll drop a medoiocre track and so on and so on and imo royce is the only dude I really listen to from slaughterhouse

J~Spectacular
11-11-2009, 03:33 PM
YA'LL NEED SUM BOJANGLES CHICKEN!! DAT SHIT BANG!! DATS DAT UP NORTH SHIT!! LOL

KFC my dude lol..

NaturalDizaster
12-02-2009, 12:25 PM
Joe's sick. I don't think he's overrated or underrated.