PDA

View Full Version : Machida vs Shogun

pUL5e
10-21-2009, 10:37 PM
Goin down this Saturday, Oct 24..PPV. Course I got da hookups so I'm watchin it free & since UFC is my fav sport you know i'll make that happen e-z. ;)

Machida has a lil jiu jitsu in him and mainly Karate
Shogun has jiu jitsu too and fights Muay Thai

If you've seen them both in action, you could say easily they're Top 20 fighters in the world right now. (Fa'real) We all know Anderson Silva is unfuckwitable but these two cats could def cause trouble 4 him. Hahahahaha...

In my opinion Lyoto Machida is a better fighter than Mauricio Shogun, but i'm hopin Shogun pulls out the win. How bout ya'll?

EDIT: Some facts to let ya'll know how fuckin nice these niggas are

Shogun was once #3 in PRIDE ( Another top MMA organization where he beat Rampage Jackson and more )

Shogun has blown his knee twice and came back to the octagon to fight. He beat Chuck Liddell off of his knee recovery! (Dayum)

now the Machida facts...

Machida is the least hit fighter in UFC ( This nigga can dodge)

Machida ranks #2 in hits landed (Lands 65% of his hits, 2nd to....Anderson Silva ;)

Z RACK
10-21-2009, 11:19 PM
Machida is unstoppable ,, there isnt another fighter like him ,, once again he wont even get a mark on him

pUL5e
10-22-2009, 03:59 PM
Machida is unstoppable ,, there isnt another fighter like him ,, once again he wont even get a mark on him

Okay, you're fuckin wilin right now. Machida is a GREAT fighter but you're actin like he'll never fall off the throne he's sittin on now.

You saw what Brutus did to Julius Caesar, what Bush had done to Saddam, what Foreman did to Tyson.

In this case Mauricio Shogun is the "Brutus" or "Bush" or "Foreman" to Machida - everyone knows he's the only threat to Machida's title.

pUL5e
10-22-2009, 04:27 PM
Shogun beat nicer niggas than Machida. :o

Again im just tryna argue w/e ya'll say, i also agree that Machida is a better fighter but I'm rootin for Shogun so i gotta tell ya'll about the work my dude Shogun was puttin in