PDA

View Full Version : Revenge of The Nerds

J-Nesio
10-21-2009, 08:45 PM
hahaha.
This reminds me of Incentive, and all those other Forum Nerds..as well as the fags kissing their groupie's ass on the Track section.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC-QGiuxl9c

BestRapperHere
10-21-2009, 11:00 PM
Good shit calling me out, you shouldn't bite off more than you can chew.

That's a warning.

Just C
10-22-2009, 02:06 AM
Are you trying to compare your self to Chamillionaire?, Or Are you showing us all what a hypocritical, hate voting, lil faggot you are?, who rags on other peoples music, about how much they suck, when you dont even know how to ride a beat properly?.. A person who makes a fake account just so he can take another emcees family photos (& emcee who out the goodness of his heart used to post your tracks for you because you was to broke to pay exclusive) photos of him holding his baby in a swimming pool, just so you could put them into photoshop, put the words "CHILD MOLESTER" on them, come back to lets beef, Log in under your fake account (& account made purposly for this particular lil fuck game) And then post them in the forums? Looks to me like This song was made with the likes of you in mind...Not us..Thank you & Goodnight

J-Nesio
10-22-2009, 02:13 AM
Brah what the fuck are you even talking about?
Im saying ALL you nerds who beef on websites and type all day hate comments and talk shit trying to make themselves look cool like you are right now...is exactly what chamillionaire is talking to..
Fake acount? hahaha this is my first account dumb fuck..I been on Realrapgame since last year.
I NEVER even seen you or whoever your talking about.
Yall came at me, throwing random shit.

J-Nesio
10-22-2009, 02:17 AM
and if LB is gonna be like this..
than I really dont see a reason to stay here and argue with you nerds if this is gonna be going on all fucking year.
I created an account...dropped a couple text battles for fun...made it to the Freestyle tournament Finals....hit up some dudes for a collab...and That's all.
all of a sudden this net thug comes at me running his mouth..just cause i told him to stop spamming the chat room with net gang banging and shit..
Then, his dick riders (you, mr felon.....etc) help him out and start kissing his ass,
haha which is funny, i can't be mad at that!
but whatever...hope Yall have fun sucking each other's dick and shit!!

Just C
10-22-2009, 02:26 AM
If you say so..I just been checking some threads out and your all over them trying to start arguments (So whos the wanna be tough guy net nerd?) exactly..Lets see if this sinks into that dense breeze block head of yours YOUR A FUCKING MORON!! AND I AM DONE TALKING TO YOU!!!..Bye bye

J-Nesio
10-22-2009, 02:29 AM
If you say so..I just been checking some threads out and your all over them trying to start arguments (So whos the wanna be tough guy net nerd?) exactly..Lets see if this sinks into that dense breeze block head of yours YOUR A FUCKING MORON!! AND I AM DONE TALKING TO YOU!!!..Bye bye

I just seen you checking out that "another reason why hip hop is dead"
and if you were smart, you would of known i didn't start shit...I actually ended the small net argument from having that dude typing hard on his keyboard.
hahaha @ you laughing at cancer's jokes..they werent even funny.
and chatting with him like a groupie..see? how i can expose you and your idols at a snap? but naw..it'll be a waste of time..no wonder nobody here is signed.
so ima end it at that, Pce Out Nerd :monkey:

BestRapperHere
10-22-2009, 04:58 PM
At least Cesar's not an idiot, he hasn't said my name again yet.

Truth, just let this faggot post
he has no friends, no one respects the words he is writing.

Just let him fade away.