PDA

View Full Version : i just wanted to say

Warren Peece
10-19-2009, 03:49 AM
my dog will take your cats virginity.

i love you man gotz to be one of the gayest comedies i've seen.
there's too much homo in television nowadays and i'm not being a phobe to it. it's true .

even stevie wonder could see that

i want to try those electric cigarettes. fuck it rite. i could charge them bitches at night and take them to the doctors office puff while getting a physical exam.
thats cool tho i think

i'd bone roseanne on either a tuesday or sunday

i jus found out this dude i knows apartment got busted with a bunch've half eaten cats . yum.

do yall like black n' milds? i hate asking how much a black cost when im in the sto'. muhfuckaz get too hurt assuming im being racist. the wine kinds are good

i just..wanted to say

epic failure. i had to squeeze a thread out so i could get an electronic orgasm

it beats them wet nightmares i be having. . still miss em tho.

Heavythoughtz
10-19-2009, 04:22 AM
haha funny shit man. Rosanne or rosie hmmmmm. e-smokes unregulated vapors made in japan. kinda reminds me of that south park episode about china. garcia vega all the way son. i was high as shit and saw a cat at like 1:00 am and it was pristine whit laying dead in the street not a mark on it. i pulled it to the side, smkin a joint. didnt think about eating it but i digress, lol's. :high:

KMizzle
10-19-2009, 11:43 AM
That's some interesting life observations that you guys have!!!!!

www.mobeatsproductions.com

Warren Peece
10-19-2009, 03:44 PM
haha funny shit man. Rosanne or rosie hmmmmm. e-smokes unregulated vapors made in japan. kinda reminds me of that south park episode about china. garcia vega all the way son. i was high as shit and saw a cat at like 1:00 am and it was pristine whit laying dead in the street not a mark on it. i pulled it to the side, smkin a joint. didnt think about eating it but i digress, lol's. :high:

o donnel? nahh not on a wednesday. i'd say...like on a friday. speaking of friday they should start serving cow tongue. yall like cow tongue? shit taste bomb-beeezy. get some spanish rice, some, lemon juice, ...jus feels like ur kissing someone tho ya dig.

ohh but those electric cigarettes. u can get em offline n' walk around the mall smoking em like a cool person would. gracia vega? never had that nahh i wanna try a cyclone tho. wait . i did. shits wierd. google it.

heavy..u dont like eating pussy? iono it probably taste like chicken..jus like everything else apparently does. rabbit does taste like chicken though.

UnEtHıCaL
10-19-2009, 06:38 PM
All I can say is naaaaaaaaah.

Odd God
10-19-2009, 07:07 PM
treadmills dont get you anywhere, walk round the block save electricity

Fat Chicks need lovin too but you sometimes get in awkward positions with them

fuckin hell, i hope they do

Warren Peece
10-19-2009, 07:12 PM
unethical is quite ethical . girl scout :)

fat chicks. . ever hump a water bed?